Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

I finished my coffee and yelled out, "Bye Mom. See you tonight." She hurried out of the kitchen and kissed and hugged Dad as he grabbed her ass outside her robe. He was obviously feeling frisky this morning. She wiggled away from him and hugged and kissed me too. You'd have thought we were going off to war or something.

The twins had not made an appearance. They were out of school now on two weeks of vacation before all four of us would be going off to work at Dad's company.

It was another boring day and I kept daydreaming about what Mom and the girls were doing and my imagination was having the expected results on my dick. I was adjusting my erection in my pants when a woman appeared at the open door of my office. She was a very attractive brunette with a smoking hot body. It was impossible to look past her big breasts. She was of average height. She was dressed elegantly in very high heels. She walked over to my desk and stuck out her right hand and said, "Hello, Dex. I'm Sylvia. I'm your father's secretary. He asked me to stop by and ask you if you could meet him for lunch." I stood up and shook her offered hand. I completely forgot about the erection that had formed in my pants before Sylvia came in and it certainly didn't go anywhere but harder looking at her.

I hesitated as I was still taking in the vision standing before me. She was smiling as I released her hand. She glanced quickly at my crotch and smiled a little broader. I stumbled out, "Su ... Sure. I'm not too busy. What time?"

Sylvia looked up to my face and said, "Um. Can you come to his office at noon? He may be delayed a few minutes if he's in the middle of a phone call." I nodded and she turned around to leave. Her ass was as fantastic as the rest of her. I thought, 'Dad. You old dog, you. Mom had her pegged correctly.' That didn't mean that the rest of her assumptions about Dad having a sexual relationship with her were correct.

I stayed standing as I watched her walk away. I looked down at my crotch to see what she had glanced down at and I let out a loud groan and said out loud, "Oh fuck. You've got to be kidding me." My dress pants were tented out in front of me pushing the zipper to the limit. I pushed my hard cock to my left hip and the tent was gone but the contour remained. I sat down hard in my chair.

Sylvia had stopped to chat with the secretary stationed in a 'bullpen' area outside the offices of our group. Her head motions indicated that she was talking to her about me. She laughed and glanced back at me and then left the area. I followed her swaying hips until she was out of sight. I cursed my dick for embarrassing me again, like it was a separate, self-controlled entity; which of course, it essentially was. I returned to my boring job and day-dreaming about Sylvia now.

Dad wasn't tied up in a phone call when I arrived at his office and Sylvia greeted me with a big smile and said, "Hello, Dex. He should be right with you." I sat down in a chair by Sylvia's desk because she was having that effect on me again. I cursed my dick again. I looked around Sylvia's office at the artwork she had hanging on her wood-paneled walls. It was as tasteful as she looked.

Sylvia had gone back to typing on her computer and then she said, "You can go in now." I door to the left of Sylvia's desk opened and Dad appeared and invited me into his office. It had the same cherry wood paneling. It was huge with a wall of floor to ceiling glass windows looking out at the river. His office furniture was also cherry and the decorating definitely had a woman's touch. I whistled as I turned a complete 360 degrees. A door to the right of his desk was a private bathroom. Dad was a big wheel to have all these benefits.

Dad grabbed his coat and pulled it on as he said, "You ready?" I just nodded and followed him back out to his outer office occupied by Sylvia. He told her he'd be back in a couple hours and she smiled and told him he didn't have anything until two-thirty.

He took me to a fancy restaurant with linen tablecloths and napkins folded like origami into peacocks. Fine china and crystal stemware adorned the tables. Dad must frequent the place because the Maître 'D knew him by name. The restaurant was busy with a business lunch crowd. Men and women alike were dressed in business suits. Dad introduced me to a few people on the way to our table.

Dad had a scotch 'neat' and I learned that 'neat' meant 'with no ice or other garnishments'. I had a soda 'un-neat'. After the waiter took our orders, Dad hemmed and hawed around why he invited me to lunch. After a few sips of his scotch, she jumped right in. "I wanted to talk to you about your mother's sleepwalking affliction. She doesn't know anything about it." I knew he was wrong because I had blurted out that she walked in her sleep, in self-defense of my ill-conceived fake sleepwalking attempts. Initially, she didn't believe me, but when I told her some of the things she did while sleepwalking, she had a vague feeling that she remembered some of them like déjà vu. I didn't let on that I had told Mom anything about her affliction. I did think it was odd that Mom had not attempted to engage me any further on the topic.

Dad said, "I'm concerned for her safety in that condition. Sometimes she gets all the way downstairs before I chase her down and guide her back to bed. I've been thinking that I should tell her or wake her in one of her episodes. They seem to be getting more frequent and I have no idea what she does during the day if she takes a nap." I knew that Mom had sleepwalking sessions during the day. The troubling part to me was why did she want to engage in sex with whomever interrupted her. Dad quizzed me again about whether I had seen her sleepwalking. I knew he was trying to find out if I had seen them having sex in the hallway or even right beside my bed. I lied and said that I hadn't noticed anything.

The conversation stopped, while the waiters delivered our meals and when they left, Dad continued, "I think she should see a specialist. I have no idea where to look. I could have Sylvia research it and get me a name but it's kind of embarrassing and personal. I was wondering if you could find a specialist in the area. You're pretty good on a computer. Everything is on the web these days."

I nodded and swallowed a bite of my meal and said, "Sure Dad. I can do that for you. You know that getting her to see a specialist will be a problem." He nodded as he pulled his fork from his lips. "I agree that she should see someone. You should tell her what she is doing. It sounds dangerous; just going up and down stairs in her sleep. What does she do downstairs anyway?"

Dad's face flushed a little and he took a long sip on his scotch and held up his glass to the waiter across the room to order another. He cleared his throat and ummed a couple times as he considered how to answer my question. Then he said, "Well, the furthest she has got before I caught up with her was at the twin's bedroom door. She was just standing there facing their door. She didn't attempt to open it. She was just standing there. I put my hand on her shoulder and she turned to me and then she 'umm', well... She 'umm'. I guided her back upstairs and back into bed. I don't think he even realized that he was squirming in his seat.

I smiled as I knew what all the 'umm's' and hesitations were about. He certainly wasn't going to tell me that she dropped to her knees and gave him a blowjob in the dark hallway or fucked him leaning against the wall. The last thing I wanted to do was tell him I knew and had witnessed it several times. I said, "I'll research it and get a list of names and phone numbers for you."

We finished our lunch, talking about the twin's party and I had to be very careful there as well as I explained that I was told to stay away by Mom and the twins. Then, to my surprise, Dad brought up the twin's new micro-bikinis. He said, "Those new bathing suits the twins were wearing yesterday are barely suitable for the back yard. I'm sure your mother bought them for them. I hope they weren't wearing them when they went to the beach last week." He had a far away look on his face and I could imagine that he was visualizing the girls in those bikinis in his mind. I know I was and I had that familiar sensation in my groin. Dad squirmed in his chair again and then quickly changed the subject to work.

While we were both squirming in our chairs, I brought up the subject of Sylvia, "Your secretary, Sylvia, is a very attractive woman. How did you wrangle getting her? All the other secretaries around seem to be ready for retirement."

Dad took a sip off his second scotch and smiled. "She is beautiful, isn't she? All my colleagues are jealous." He smiled again and took another sip. "She a year out of college and she's very competent. Quick mind. She keeps me heading in the right direction." His eyes seemed to drift off as he absent-mindedly swirled the remaining scotch in his glass.

I don't know why I told him of Mom's concerns about him having an affair with Sylvia. I guess I just thought we were bonding or I just needed to fill the dead air when he seemed to drift away. That brought him back. He scoffed at the idea and said, "Sylvia is beautiful and smart and my colleagues all think the same thing, but your mother is still the most beautiful woman in the world to me." I wanted to say it, but I just thought it, 'She is to me too.' I just nodded.

I suggested that he should invite Mom to his office for lunch one day and she could meet Sylvia and then have a discussion between the two of them over lunch. Mom had already pegged Sylvia as some gorgeous young thing. Her imagination was maybe taking her someplace that wasn't true. I couldn't tell if Dad was telling the truth or not about his relationship with Sylvia. I assumed Mom would be better at seeing the truth. It seemed that wives could always tell.

The waiter came by to ask Dad if he wanted another drink and he declined. He paid the bill and we went back to work.

At home that night, dinner conversation centered around what the twins and Mom had done to entertain themselves on the twin's first day of freedom. They had spent the day shopping at every mall in the area. It sounded exhausting to me. Dad had always paid attention to the interests of his kids and he paid rapt attention to the twins as they excitedly listed off the things they had bought with Daddy's extravagant graduation gifts. They both still called him Daddy, in cooing little girl voices, when they wanted something. Otherwise it was 'Dad'. They never called Mom, Mommy anymore. Mom just smiled at the twin's excitement.

I laid there in my bed, after all the lights were out and everyone was in bed. I could hear Dad snoring through their closed door. He could really 'saw some wood'. I was trying to stay awake to see if Mom would appear. I'd had several erections but I hadn't jacked off all day and I was ready.

In spite of my efforts, I drifted off and was startled awake by a warm pressure on my dick. I pulled back the covers and in the gloom of the apparently repaired streetlight out front, I could see blonde curls spread across my lap as one of the twin's heads bobbed up and down on my cock. I let out a groan and pushed my hips up for more. The resulting gag told me that it was June because Julie could deep throat my cock. Her face appeared as she pulled back and off my cock to clear her throat. She kissed my glans and then moved up the bed and kissed me while her hand started jerking me off. Then she whispered, "We need your help downstairs. Can you come? Right now?" She kissed me again and increased the tempo of her hand. I groaned again and she released my cock and said, "Sorry. Don't cum. We need that too."

I had no idea what June had in mind but I was sure it included Julie as well. Regardless, I was all in and I pulled back the covers and stood up. June had a grip on my hard cock pulling me to the door but I stopped her and pulled her hand off and went back to my bed and pulled on my boxer shorts and stuffed a pillow down to my sleeping position and pulled the covers back up. If Mom or Dad got up and noticed the exposed white sheets in the gloom, they would wonder where I was. That would not be good.

As I returned to June, I could see her bright white teeth smiling at me. She whispered, "Good thinking." We crept almost silently down the hall. In the stillness of the night, the carpet under our feet made our passing anything but stealthy.

The twin's bedroom door was half open when she dragged me by my cock, poking through the gap, to her room. Julie was in her bed with the covers pushed off to the foot of her bed. She was moaning and sucking in air. In the dim light from the LED nightlight, I could see that her legs were spread and her knees were up. She was driving something in and out of her pussy. It must have been the dildo but it could have been just her fingers. She looked at us as we came in and June silently shut the door. June pulled me over to Julie's bed and said, "You have to help. She's really horny and keeps insisting that she wants to try two cocks at once. All we have is the one dildo." She stopped talking and we both stood there watching Julie roll through an orgasm. She was whimpering as her body racked. She didn't stop driving that black dildo in and out of her pussy as the loose plastic fasteners on the straps clinked against each other.

June apparently thought that she needed to stroke my cock to keep me hard. Watching Julie fuck herself was all that was needed. It didn't take long to work up a plan: June would put on the strap-on dildo and get on her back with Julie in the middle of the sandwich facing June. Julie was listening and kept whimpering, "Hurry".

June pulled the dildo from Julie's hand and Julie kept right on going with her fingers and groaned her way through another orgasm. I whispered to June, "How many orgasms has she had anyway?" She just shrugged her shoulders and I noticed that her nipples were long and hard. She was almost as horny as Julie and I was right there with them.

While June strapped on the dildo, I grabbed the footboard of Julie's bed and pulled a couple inches toward me. We didn't need her headboard banging on the wall to wake up Dad. The thought of what he would do if he walked in on the three of us doing what we were about to do; well, I pushed that thought away quickly.

June's dildo was more than adequately lubed up with Julie's vaginal juices and she stepped to the edge of the bed. She was already breathing erratically. Julie reluctantly pulled her hand from her sex and stood up. June laid down in Julie's place with her legs together and held the dildo in place as Julie climbed back on the bed and maneuvered her knees to June's waist and started to sit back. She quickly found the dildo and guided her pussy back onto it and groaned hard as she pushed herself down. June lifted her head as Julie let herself lean forward. She kissed Julie passionately and fondled her tits until their tits were pressed together. As twins, their tits laid perfectly together. They were the same size and in the same exact place. June started humping up her hips, driving the dildo in and out as Julie whimpered her way through another orgasm. I had never seen anything like it. Julie was experiencing orgasms on top of orgasms. They were less than a minute apart and some were only seconds apart. I had lost count, since I came in.

The jar of petroleum jelly was on the night table between their beds and even though Julie hadn't mentioned it, I scooped out a generous amount and wiped it on my cock and ran my hand up and down the length a few times. Jesus, I was hard.

I climbed up on Julie's bed and stared down at Julie's incredible ass being presented to me. She broke the embrace with June and looked back at me and said, "Fuck my ass." I could see the lust on her face, even in the dark. She was bobbing her ass up and down fucking June's dildo as I moved into position finding a place for my knees inside Julie's legs and outside of June's. I gripped my cock and guided it to Julie's anus. She flinched and groaned the moment I touched it. Then she stopped humping the dildo and pushed her ass back me. There was a day, not long ago, that I would have cum already from just imagining this scenario.

I pushed my glans inside to a muffled groan. Julie had pulled the edge of her pillow to her mouth. I stopped there and let her adjust to the invader. Then Julie pushed her legs back and laid out flat on June's body with her legs straight out beside June's. Julie was pinned between us. She couldn't move.

Julie pulled the pillow from her mouth and whispered, "Give me more." June gave her more at the same time as I did and Julie buried her head in the pillow again and I could feel that she was having another orgasm. I eased my cock deeper figuring I'd stop if she flinched again. She didn't and I pushed my balls up to the black dildo sliding in and out of Julie's pussy. Julie was gasping for air and muttered, "Oh Jesus. That's incredible. I'm filled up." Then she groaned, "Fuck, your cock is huge, Dex. Fuck my ass." I did as she requested and June and I got in synch fucking in and out at the same time. I could feel the silicone dildo pressing against my cock and when June and I got out of synch, that was an amazing sensation.

Julie rolled through a series of vaginal orgasms with her head buried in the pillow. She reached her right hand down between her and June to her sex to feel the dildo pushing in and out of her pussy and then reached further and I felt her fingers take positions on either side of my cock as it slid in and out of her ass. I could feel each of her orgasms pulsing and throbbing.

June was gasping for oxygen too from the weight on her and the exertion of thrusting her hips up and down driving the dildo in and out of Julie's pussy. I wondered if she could feel anything that was going on through the dildo. I couldn't see how. I had a strong grip on Julie's hips as I felt my climax approaching and increased my tempo. I could feel her sphincter tightening and I knew she was about to have an anal orgasm. I smiled to myself thinking that I hoped it would finish off this insane string of vaginal orgasms.

Julie was pushing back at me so hard that June's dildo came out of her pussy and all frantic attempts to get it back in failed. We were so entwined with each other that no one could reach it and my furious thrusts prevented Julie from finding it with her pussy. She gave up trying when she screamed hard into the pillow and her ass clamped down hard on my cock. My thrusts were slowed considerably but it didn't matter. I was groaning and humping myself into her, as cum rocketed into Julie's bowels. She screamed into the pillow with every salvo. After the dildo had fallen out of her pussy, Julie started thrusting her ass at me. As I pumped my load, she went still and groaned as she received less powerful shots, which seemed to go on and on. Then we all went still. We were all gasping for air. I slowly pulled my cock from Julie's ass and fell over beside the girls. I ran my hand down Julie's back and up the slope of her perfect ass and down between her legs. Her anus was gaping wide open to the size of my erect cock and it was still pulsing.

I teased her a little as I whispered, "I bet you could park your car in your ass-hole right now." She reached her hand back to her ass and pushed her index finger into where she thought her rosebud should be and then groaned and elbowed me. June giggled underneath her. Julie rolled off of June and had to lift her right leg over the black dildo to lay on her back to the other side of June from me. We all continued gasping for air.

Between gasps, June said, "What about me?" No one said a word as our breathing was just beginning to recover. After another minute, Julie swung her feet to the floor and went to the bathroom. I whispered to June, "She sure is walking funny." June broke out laughing and then squelched it with the back of her hand. Julie was gone for a few minutes and then returned to my side of the bed and began scrubbing my semi-erect dick with a soapy washcloth. Then she washed it again with a non-soapy washcloth and pushed her lips down the entire length, which she had no trouble with since it wasn't near as hard as it could get. She continued her blow job until my glans pushed into her throat. I was hard again.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers