Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,325 Followers

I gave Dad a copy of the excel spreadsheet and he sat back in his chair and reviewed the data for a few minutes. He asked for my recommendation and I looked at my copy. I had anticipated that he would ask. He rarely made command decisions without asking for recommendation. I had highlighted my recommendation and I told him. He was quiet for a few moments and then said, "Based on the data here, I agree. It's good that it's a woman. Your mother will feel more comfortable with a woman." I smiled and nodded. That was my feeling as well. The meeting was over and we both got up and Dad walked me to the door. He said, "Regular time after work?" I smiled and nodded.

I intentionally made an adjustment to my dick as I walked by Sylvia's desk. She glanced but wouldn't look back up at my face. I said, "Nice to see you again, Sylvia." Then she had to look up at me.

She grinned at me and said, "Nice to see you too Dex. Your meeting was short and succinct, just what he likes." I nodded and walked out of her office. On the way back to my office, I thought, 'It feels good to have an encounter with a gorgeous woman and leave her feeling embarrassed instead of me.' I had a little bounce in my step when I got back to work.

On the way home, Dad said, "I called that specialist to make an appointment. We got lucky; someone had just cancelled an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to take the afternoon off and take her. You'll have to take your car tomorrow."

Mom wasn't thrilled with the appointment. She was still embarrassed by what had happened last night but no one mentioned that. I spent much of the evening in the hot tub with the twins wearing their skimpy bikinis. We talked about their day with Mom. Their impression was that Mom had resigned herself to seeing someone and the fact that the someone was a woman would be good. It was very disconcerting having people tell her what she had done while sleepwalking and almost all of it was sexual in nature and she didn't remember any of it. Julie said that Mom was concerned that because her first response to someone invading her trance-like sleepwalking was to perform a sexual act on that person, she must have a sex related problem, and that may be driving her renewed sleepwalking problem. I could attest to the fact that she was insatiable. June responded to Julie's last statement with her hand and tongue giving the sign for a blow job. Julie and I both laughed, but the situation wasn't funny.

Dad and Mom had stayed inside discussing the specialist and what the internet had to say about her. I had given Dad a full dossier on Doctor Issabella Jaffrey on the way home from work. Dr. Jaffrey is thirty-eight and based on her photo on the internet, is particularly attractive. Her internet score was 4.7 out of 5. That was the highest score for someone reasonably local on my spreadsheet. Dr. Jaffrey is an internist and had a subspecialty in sleep disorders and sexual disfunction. When we came inside, Mom and Dad were sitting on the sofa kissing. They stopped as soon as we appeared. It was late and everyone went to bed.

I laid there thinking for a long time. Mom and Dad seemed to be closer and more touchy-feely than before. Mom seemed to be shaken by this experience and she was clinging to Dad for some support. I knew from my research on sleepwalking that stress was a big driver and Mom had a lot of stress since last night. I wondered if it would trigger another one this soon. I laid awake for two hours to see. She didn't appear but there were definite sounds of copulation coming from their room and I jerked off into a wad of tissues as I imagined myself in Dad's position.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,325 Followers