Sleepy Suckling

Story Info
A vampire makes one captive twin fondle the other.
2.3k words
3.27
6.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in front of him looked very close to human, all things considered.

Her pale lavender skin and bone white hair almost seemed to glow in the moonlight that filtered in through the barred window far above their heads, her piercing eyes blazed crimson, and, of course, she had the teeth of a predator. Her expressions, though, could be disarmingly familiar.

Lenora smiled.

"You know, there are those who say we can't make art." Her tone was light and conversational as she ran the flat of an unnaturally sharp dagger across the man's stomach.

Vesper bit down on his cheek, suppressing a cry. It wouldn't do to interrupt her.

Lenora tangled her free hand in his silver hair and yanked it sideways, exposing his throat.

"Creative sterility, they call it. We know that isn't true, though. Why do you think they say that?"

Gods, conversation. He tried to pull his thoughts into working order, but not fast enough.

"They're just not wise enough to identify kicking somebody around in a basement as 'art', if I had to guess. Sad state of things, but that's how it is."

Valentina could never let things pass without a snide comment, and Vesper knew that would get her killed someday like he knew the scars on his neck.

Lenora smiled, fangs barely visible between her soft lips, and dropped Vesper. The fall knocked the air out of him, but he looked up at his sister and mistress before his breathing steadied.

Lenora stalked towards Valentina, fastidiously avoiding the largest pools of blood, and stroked her cheek.

"You know, my darling, I think you're entirely right."

Valentina stared blankly for a moment, seemingly wrong footed by the response to her insult, and Lenora moved on to petting her hair.

Valentina's bound hands shook, chains attached to the wall keeping her from doing anything foolish with them. The lack of a gag meant she wasn't entirely without bad options, however.

Vesper knew what was coming before it happened, cringed back against the other wall of their cell as though he could run from this.

Valentina spit on Lenora's face.

Lenora froze, and Val looked undeservedly smug as it dripped down their mistress's cheek.

Lenora stepped backward, took a kerchief from her pocket, and wiped her face, mechanical and expressionless. The good mood from earlier was gone as though it never existed, and Vesper felt his stomach churn.

Silvery vampire spit laced with her natural venom joined the rest of the mess on the kerchief. Besides saliva, the fabric had picked up an errant smear of blood from when Lenora was playing with Vesper earlier.

Valentina opened her mouth to speak, but her smug expression changed to indignation when Lenora crammed the balled up kerchief in her mouth.

"Vesper, sweetheart, our Val is going to be food tonight, I can't stand to look at her for long enough to use her as a canvas." Her voice cut through the sounds of protest from his sister, muffled twice over by the kerchief and Lenora's hand.

Vesper nodded quickly.

"Yes, mistress."

The venom quickly weakened Valentina's struggles, and her wide brown eyes fluttered closed. She'd be dazed and half-aware for the feeding, which was probably for the best. All these months, and she still wasn't used to it.

"Vesper?"

His gaze snapped to his mistress at once. His sister was safe, and Z never appreciated being kept waiting.

The vampire smiled, and he relaxed slightly, even though it didn't reach her eyes. Making her happy was usually easy, and always safer.

"Your sister hasn't exactly... taken to being bled like you have."

His cheeks darkened, but he didn't dare look away. It still hurt, but the venom and the approval from his mistress was enough to send him floating on a wave of endorphins.

"You're going to help her with that."

She finally let go of Valentina, who didn't have enough fight to try and spit out the wet wad of fabric again. Lenora leaned forward and unbuckled the human's belt.

Vesper didn't understand. He looked up at his mistress, who stared implacably back at him, red eyes emotionless.

A marble statue, immovable and eternal.

When it became obvious that Vesper wasn't going to take action, she frowned, and the tiny movement made him flinch.

He wanted to make her happy, but he didn't understand. Refused to, until she elaborated for him.

"Bring her to climax. I don't particularly care how you do it, just do it."

His mouth worked for a moment, almost too dry to speak. "I-I can't."

"You have to," she countered sternly, and it was almost enough to push him to action, but.

"She's my sister."

She sneered, and the flash of fang felt like a physical blow. He couldn't remember the last time he'd made her this upset, but he knew it wasn't pleasant. "Do you expect me to touch her? She spit on me."

Vesper shook his head and muttered an apology, eyes wide, but Lenora was intently watching Valentina. Drool dripped out of the corner of Val's mouth.

"The sooner you start, the sooner this is over with, darling. Besides, you're doing her a favor. If we keep this up, she'll have a better outlook soon enough."

Vesper couldn't deal with the implications of that 'if', so he. He knew he had to do something, so he crawled closer to his sister.

Reached for her.

She was soft, but he knew from his own experiences with the venom how quickly that would change.

His hand hovered over her for a moment, barely brushing against her silver hair, before he forced himself to make contact. He'd touched girls' cocks before, and it wasn't all that different, so long as he didn't think about the fact that it belonged to his sister.

"Good boy." It was clipped, perfunctory.

Vesper relaxed, the praise rolling over him like a rush of warmth. It still felt wrong, but at least he was keeping them safe.

Lenora leaned into her neck above him, and Valentina's dick jerked in Vesper's hand as she buried her fangs in her neck. Val hardened with every stroke, started dripping precum to help Vesper's hand move smoothly.

It was impossible to focus on trying to do a good job in light of the nausea rolling through the pit of his stomach, but he tried his best. One hand wasn't getting the job done fast enough, and he wanted this over with, so he brought the other into the mix, delicately rubbing precum over the head of her cock with one hand as he pumped her length with the other.

He settled into a rhythm, and had almost managed to put what he was doing out of his mind, until a confused noise above him made his blood run cold.

Valentina blinked blearily down at him. The makeshift gag had fallen from her mouth, but she didn't have her thoughts together enough to form full words.

"Wh...?"

He couldn't meet her gaze, but didn't stop. That would just prolong this.

He sped up, and her eyes fluttered shut again with a dazed moan.

With any luck, she wouldn't remember anything but a dreamy blur of pleasure and pain. Vesper felt disgusting for wanting that, but surely it was better than the alternative. If he could make himself forget, he'd certainly want to.

Valentina's dick throbbed in his hand and spurted girlcum on the floor. He pulled his hand back like he'd been burned, holding it gingerly away from his body. It was covered in his sister's cum, proof of what he'd done to her, and he wasn't sure when he'd get a chance to properly clean it. Miserably, he wiped his hand on his pants.

A scoff from above him.

"That's revolting."

He flushed, but it wasn't her you've-been-bad voice, just her why-would-I-expect-better voice, so he was safe.

Her mistress had pulled away from Val's neck just enough to speak to Vesper, though she couldn't help but lap at the blood between sentences. She always hated to take breaks when drinking, preferred a decadently uninterrupted experience.

"Don't use the clothes I've so generously given you as a cum rag, clean your hands properly." A pause to slurp up the stream of blood that had escaped as she spoke. "Lick yourself clean, and her as well."

His stomach turned, and he almost resisted, but...

What would be the point?

Lenora owned them. Their only chance at being content with life was cooperating with her. Disobedience was never worth it, Vesper knew that.

He miserably started licking his own hands, wincing at the bitter taste. He did it slowly, the most rebellion he could allow himself, carefully tonguing in between each finger and sucking on his fingertips.

He doesn't know why he bothered, it was just delaying the inevitable. When he was done, he looked at his sister and took a deep breath.

He could do this. For both of their sakes.

He leaned in and began to lap at her thighs. Above him, still dazed and (hopefully) unaware of what was happening, Valentina made a pleased little moan, spreading her legs wider to allow him easier access.

He felt his gorge rise, but swallowed it back down. She'd gotten her girlcum everywhere, and he had plenty of time to clean places other than her actual dick, but it couldn't be put off forever.

Vesper bit his lip, suppressed a groan of disgust, and began licking his sister's balls clean. He tried his best to make it quick and clinical, but there was only so much he could do with her balls in his mouth. Val continued to gasp and moan above him, and when he started to lick on the head of her cock, she lazily thrust into his mouth.

It was too much. He pulled back, tears in his eyes, and tried to catch his breath.

Lenora didn't stop drinking, but she grabbed a fistful of his silver hair and pulled him back towards Valentina's dick.

He whined, but didn't resist, returning to licking Val clean.

She was getting hard again, but he couldn't stop, not with his mistress's newly focused attention.

He lapped at her, trying to ignore his sister's moans. He didn't succeed, obviously. How could he, when every slightly too firm brush of his tongue resulted in another breathless appreciative noise?

Her breathing was starting to speed up again, and just when he was going to beg to stop, Lenora spoke into her neck, just loud enough for him to hear.

"Make her cum again, and if you don't want to be cleaning up another mess, make sure she can't make one."

She suckled at his sister's neck contentedly, and pushed him into her crotch.

Valentina's cock wasn't especially large, so it wasn't physically difficult to do down on her, one of the only small mercies he'd received that night. He sucked sloppily on her dick, and those obscene noises joined his sister's happy groans and mumbled appreciation.

She still hadn't opened her eyes, and some part of him was pathetically grateful that she was spared from the knowledge of what was really going on. Between the venom and the blood loss, she was loopy enough that she might not remember this at all. He could only pray that was the case.

Her cock pulsed in his mouth, and suddenly he was swallowing his sister's cum again, this time straight from the source.

Lenora still wouldn't let him pull away, so he kept sucking until she did, several moments later.

Valentina's breathing slowed, evened. She'd probably passed out.

Lenora had pulled away from Valentina, who slumped bonelessly in her chains, to lean against the wall and regard Vesper.

The vampire didn't have a hair out of place. Not a single drop of blood marred her pristine white shirt or brocade vest, as usual. Glowing in the moonlight, she looked more like an angel than anything else.

The sharp teeth revealed by her perfectly satisfied smile cut through the illusion, and Vesper shivered.

"You did a good job. I wasn't sure you would, most people would require more coaxing before they fuck their sister."

He flinched, spoke without thought. "I didn't--"

"Don't interrupt me." His heart thudded in his chest. Her smile was gone, he needed to bring it back. No more outbursts.

A moment, and she resumed. "From now on, I'll let you have a choice when your sister misbehaves. She can get her usual punishments, or you can help me with positive reinforcement."

He knew which Valentina would prefer, obviously. The usual punishments hadn't dissuaded her from attempting to escape or talking back. In fact, if anything, she often seemed to enjoy it on some level, if nothing else because it was proof she was getting to Lenora. His sister didn't mind being hurt, but would certainly mind having sexual contact with her brother.

On the other hand.

Vesper always begged her to be good, hated to see her with cuts and bruises. It made his stomach turn, watching her acquire more and more avoidable scars.

She didn't care about that, though.

It was self centered of her, on some level. She'd always been like that, even when they were children. She never cared about how her actions impacted him.

Valentina might prefer to be tortured, but he didn't want to see her like that. Was that really such a terrible motivation for a brother to have?

Lenora pulled him out of his thoughts with a pat on his head, one he reflexively leaned into.

"Come with me, darling. There's still art to be made."

He crawled to his feet obediently and followed Lenora, glancing back at Val. His sister stirred, watching him sleepily, before closing her eyes and slumping against the wall again. Guilt gnawed hungrily at the pit of his stomach, and he focused back on Lenora.

The two of them would work it out later. Valentina rebuffed all of Lenora's comforts, so all she had was him. They wouldn't let this ruin things between them.

They needed each other.