Slippery Slope 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber taps out Billy, replacing him with Chad, as she kneels before her husband. She slowly deep throats his shaft, as she strokes the shaft lovingly with her hands. Sakura is shrieking and screaming just as loudly as she did before. Chad is smiling and grinning, and pounding the holy hell out of Sakura's sweet tight snatch.

"C'mon Pool Poodle. Time to get your pussy wet." Billy jokes.

"I don't think I've been dry a single minute since the middle of the afternoon." Amber says with a chuckle.

"Why do they call you pool poodle anyway?" Denise asks, curious about her new breast friend.

"One dip in the pool - or rain will do it - my hair turns into curls just like the fur of a poodle. Takes a good half hour of work with a flat iron to return my humanity. I've had that nickname since I was a teenager. Do you have any nicknames I should know about?" Amber turns the heat back on Denise.

"The usual. Funbags. Tits. The rather juvenile 'Boobs'. Udders. Cow. Milkers. Jugs. Etc, etc, etc." Denise shakes her head sadly.

"Any not breast related?" Amber nods her head, having heard it all herself.

"Just one." Denise says softly.

"So spit it out." Amber commands.

"Please don't make me say it." Denise pleads.

"Uh-uh. You got Pool Poodle on me. We have to have one that isn't breast related, because believe me honey, men have said them all to both of us." Amber says getting a little hot under the collar.

"Prudezilla." Denise says quickly.

"How the hell did you become Prudezilla?" Amber is incredulous.

"I was a late bloomer. Chi-chi's didn't appear until college. Folks were very conservative, well at least Dad was. I didn't suck dick, I didn't eat pussy, I didn't fuck. Nobody was ever safe at second base. I wanted tits so bad I would have robbed a bank to get them. I had fantasies, read everything about sex I could get my hands on. Then the funbags were shipped to my address, and everybody could SEE I was a slut, despite the fact I'd never had even a single slut experience. Didn't help my Mom had a reputation as a slut since before I was born. So since I shut down everybody and everything having anything to do with sex, I became Prudezilla." Denise pauses to catch her breath before continuing.

"I will fuck more men by midnight, in this single day, than I have in my entire life, and that includes my husband on the lifetime side. Most of the gifts to Mark were addressed to 'Bride of Prudezilla'. Half of my family thought he was gay. So I have prayed and begged to be free of that prison, to live a life like Billy, Johnny, Micah and Amber do. To be spit-roasted for the first time! To go airtight for the first time! I have begged for this. Only Amber loved me enough to give it to me. I am addicted to her. I love her. I need her. So Prudezilla is no more. I shall henceforth be Slutzilla, and shall live up to that name!" Denise cried.

"Anybody want to fuck my new breast friend Slutzilla?" Amber chuckles, while all the men not presently servicing women raised their hand as fast as if gunshots had gone off.

Amber lay down. Denise lay on top of her. Johnny fed Denise his cock to her mouth. Billy thrust his cock into Denise's pussy. Moaning and grunting began from Denise. Amber licks her clit, using everything she'd learned over the day about what turned Denise on the most, sucking, kissing, and licking Denise into a hurricane of passion.

Mark stares as he fucks Yua. Everybody focused upon Denise. Billy fucks her hard and fast, his mushroom cap tip of his penis doing exactly what Denise had thought it would do - scraping the inside walls of her pussy like a french tickler. Her cries grow in intensity and become more inchoate, less recognizable. Mark fucks Yua harder, crazier, pushing himself to keep seeing his wife be double fucked, spitroasted, from melting his mind. She'd never been double fucked. Hell, he'd never helped double fuck anyone (before tonight) himself. Yet every man here volunteered to fuck his wife! Would she let them do it? Could she stop herself from doing it?

Mark's loss of control led to his spurting into Yua, coming in her pussy, which caused her to buck and scream even more. This triggers Billy, who comes into Denise's slutty pussy as she bucks and screams. Johnny quickly moves to take Billy's place, slowly and smoothly sliding into Denise's pussy, as she is wide eyed, not believing his cock even fits inside her, much less in a single stroke. Mark is helped over to Denise's mouth, and Denise tries to give him her best, top of the line blowjob, but she is fading in and out with the monster cock plundering her cunt, even at slow speed. So Mark isn't getting her best, but he doesn't care. He is double fucking his wife for the first time, while watching the biggest cock he's ever seen plunder her pussy, churning up a cum based froth around the opening of her cunt.

No cock this big has ever been in his wife, Mark is certain. Denise is gasping like a fish, as Johnny speeds up, reaching maximum cunt ramming speed almost as fast as a top fuel dragster. Denise starts howling and Mark starts spurting into her mouth. Denise looks up at him, and says "Thank you. Love you."

Mark keeps spurting as he replies "I have never seen you so sexy! Thank you. I Love You!"

The Japanese girls take him away, but then turn him around, so he can see Johnny plowing his wife's cunt, really hammering her pussy. One of the young men who he didn't even know his name, slides his cock into his wife's mouth. Now Denise has become such a slut she sucks off people she does not even know. Denise is now nothing more than a glory hole knob gobbling slut. Mark is instantly hard again, so Jen slides her mouth down his cock.

The rest of the night went like that until all the rounds had been made. Every one of the eight men had fucked all of the eight women, some more than once. Everybody's hair is matted with sweat, every woman's cunt ringed with cum froth. Sara and Ichika suck him hard, then lube him very thoroughly (as they also lube Denise's ass thoroughly) to take him behind his wife, who is now laying atop Johnny, with his massive cock thrusting up into in Denise's pussy. Billy is being sucked slowly by Denise, a mask of bliss etched upon his face.

"You fuck ass now. You first to fuck ass." Sara says softly.

Mark is fully hard again. He tries to slide into Denise's ass, being stopped by her sphincter until he waits for the right moment to push through. He slowly fills Denise's ass and then Johnny pulls back, and pushes forward again. Mark does the same. They slowly do the same thing just a hair faster each stroke, as Denise moans. Then Johnny picks up the pace, and they start fucking her faster and faster. Billy is thrusting into her face, and she is moaning louder and louder. Then they are actually fucking her, in all three holes, as Mark cannot take it anymore. He climaxes, Johnny climaxes, and Billy climaxes. Denise climaxes too, and collapses. All three cocksmen pull out, and the women swarm around Denise, while the Japanese women bring washcloths for the three men.

Yua herself ministers to Mark, then kisses him lustily as she whispers in his ear "You were the best. You made me climax the hardest. Your wife is magnificent. Your future is limitless together."

Mark takes Denise home with Billy's help, since she cannot stand on her own. His bedroom reeks of hot poon, as he pulls down the stained duvet and covers. Mark hugs Billy and says "Your wife is phenomenal. Thank her for everything. Tell her we love her and can't live without her in our lives."

Billy quickly replies "We feel exactly the same about the two of you. I know Denise won't be up to playing tomorrow, but come see us anyway. At least you and I can do some bonding down at the couches."

"Right, mafia boss. Make me an offer that I can't refuse." Mark laughs.

"Not unless you turn gay in the next 24 hours." Billy laughs.

Mark looks at all the cum around Denise's cunt. He can see each one of the men who put it there, burned into his memory, as they were fucking her. Each man, each cock, burned into his brain, the inescapable proof is right there in front of him. He has to be sure it is real. His hand reaches out, touching the cum from their cocks, something so forbidden to him he could never do it in front of Denise if she was awake.

The slippery splooge coats his fingers, and he moves to sniff it, but moves too fast. The splooge swings off the bottom of his fingers and into his open mouth. It has a more metallic taste than he expected, he only expected the salty part, but it isn't unpleasant. He spoons out more of it, reasoning he doesn't even know if Denise is on the pill, they were planning on starting a family. He props Denise up against the headboard to get gravity feed working, and affixes his mouth to her cunt.

It is only then he realizes he is licking up the cum of other men from his wife's freshly fucked pussy. Eight men fucked her tonight. Eight men came in her pussy tonight, some more than once. The memories of them fucking her flash through his mind again, this time focusing on the moments when they came inside her. He is hard as a rock and cannot stop himself. He has to help her helpless pussy defend herself. He begins licking up the cum, getting his fingers as far as he can up inside her to get to as much of it as he can.

It is only then he realizes Denise is moaning and her hips are bucking, as her pussy juices help wash out the cum into his mouth. Her hands move to his head, holding him there so he could not pull away even if he wanted to, as his cheeks burn cherry red. He has been caught. His wife knows. She can make him do this anytime. The embarrassment of it shames him to his core, and makes him cum harder than he ever has before, on a night of firsts he never thought could be equaled. He passes out, his face still feasting on his wife's sodden cunt. She smiles, cums one last time, pushing out a big white blob onto his tongue, joining him in slumber.