Slippery slopes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at work I was egging for a fight, but found everyone was on their best behaviour, When I queried Emily, she admitted she'd whispered in a few ears that I had explicit powers from head office to do whatever it took Even if that meant shutting down the business and sacking everyone. But she thought I was the kind of person to do whatever it took to fix the business instead.

For the rest of the week, things started to come together at work, if not at home. Pam was a mess, and it wasn't helped that the doctor admitted it might be a matter of days before her ex died.

I felt awful for her, but there was only so much I could do, and I insisted she spend at least an hour of an evening video chatting without mum.

At work, I found enough clues as to why the branch was failing and it started to stink. Both the senior managers had left on the same day and both had mysteriously gone to work for our closest competitor. When I found that out, I had a trail to follow.

Both men were approaching retirement age and it would have made more sense to simply retire instead of jumping ships. So I talked to our accounting team and found our sales had started to trail off starting from about 2 years ago. When I asked why, one told me they were instructed to price quotes with an extra 30% profit margin, as per head office instructions.

I knew there had not been that instruction, but I double checked. So it seemed our former managers had a long-term plan to damage the business and have their new employers' benefit. Make us uncompetitive and drive customers elsewhere. When I passed this onto the head office, they told me they would send investigators who would look into it and talk to our lawyers about it.

The other piece of good news was that my argument to reduce our profit margin to 5% for 6 months. To try to win back customers was approved. It was cheaper to keep the place going than to pay everyone's redundancy payments. But that meant I'd be staying here longer. Perhaps I should look for a place to stay by myself.

However, I knew Pam needed my support at the moment.

Bad to worse

Her ex died a week after going into hospital and the funeral was not fun. OK, funerals never are, but hearing Pam explain to his parents about his medical condition and the reasons for their divorce was hard on everyone. Understandably, Pam got drunk, and I drove her home, where she drank more.

The next morning was Saturday and Pam fairly exploded from her bedroom looking bad and ran to the bathroom. Moments later, puking sounds were coming through the door. I jumped up and turned on the radio loud enough to cover the noise. The sound is enough to set me off and I hadn't drunk the previous day.

After ten minutes, I tapped on the door to check if she was alright, then opened it. Instead of seeing Pam kneeling on the floor and hugging the toilet, I saw she was in the shower. Fuck! Wet and naked in the shower and resting her forehead against the glass with her eyes closed.

Without meaning to, my brain supplied two facts. The first was that her tits were bigger than last time, and the second was that she still shaved. I could have turned and left her, but my bladder suddenly demanded release. Rather than stand to pee, I sat. That way, I'd not be tempted to keep looking at my naked sister.

I have a weakness for seeing naked women all wet and soapy. Probably from my first dirty magazine I saw contained a large-breasted woman in the shower. Or it might be from the shower incident with Pam, but it always got me hard. Something my ex used to her advantage many times.

"How are you feeling, sis?"

"What? Shit, sorry. I think someone scooped my brain out with hooks."

Ouch, that was a bit on the nose, with what happened to her ex. Then I heard sobbing. OK, I'm very bad at dealing with crying women. I had no idea what to do. So I finished peeing and tucked myself away and looked over at her. While trying to ignore the nudity.

Her shoulders shook up and down as she blubed with very unlady-like tears.

"Pam, I..."

She looked up and rushed towards me, throwing her arms around me and crying into my chest.

"Erm." I managed

"Hold me you idiot," she ordered through her tears and I wrapped my arms around her and gently rocked her back and forth until the tears stopped.

"Sorry, Josh, it's just..."

"I know. You loved him, and now he's taken away. Whatever else happened between you won't make it hurt any less in the short term."

"When did you become an expert?"

"When a similar thing happened to me. OK, my wife didn't die, even if there were times when I wished she would. Even though I knew she cheated on me, and had for some time, parts of me still loved her. We had years of happy, loving memories compared to a few I'd love to forget. But perhaps this is a conversation for when one of us isn't naked."

"Sorry. And I've made you all wet as well."

Suddenly the word 'wet' has me thinking of her shaved pussy and wondering if it's wet. Fuck! This is my sister. What am I thinking?

"Josh, is that, erm..."

I closed my eyes and stepped back quickly, then turned away.

"Sorry, it's just I've not seen or touched a naked woman in a while and he's inclined to jump to conclusion."

"It's ok, even a compliment really. If my old naked body gets my brother hard, I can't be passed it."

"Pam, please. You're not making it any easier."

"Sorry. You're right. Go and I'll finish my shower."

I grabbed my running gear and had slipped off my t-shirt and shorts I slept in when I sensed a change in the air.

"Not bad bro." Pam said from the bathroom door.

"Pam." I complained as I grabbed my underwear and went to slip them on.

"Turn around."

"Seriously?"

"Please. Anyway you got to see me. I think turn around is fair play. Just like last time."

"We were kids." I replied, but turned to face her.

She smiled at me. "Damn it big bro, I think you get better with age."

"Can I get dressed now?" She pouted, but nodded.

I dressed as quickly as possible.

"Can I tell you a secret? Yours was the first cock I saw in person. OK, the first one was mostly hard."

"Really? But I thought..."

"What?"

"Sorry, but I kinda assumed things. You were always popular in school."

"Are you saying you thought I was a slut at school and fucking everyone I could?"

"No!" I replied, unsure if she was angry or teasing me.

"A girl doesn't have to fuck every guy she meets to be popular. Not with nice tits like these." She pulled open her robe to flash her tits at me. "And especially when they found out how good I was giving hand jobs out"

I chuckled nervously. "My sister, the hand job queen. I'd no idea."

"I do not know how many times you nearly caught me doing it."

"Really?"

"Remember when a gang of us went to see Catch Me If You Can at the cinema? You went with some bimbo and sat in the row behind the rest of us."

"She wasn't a bimbo. Maybe bimbo adjacent, but no more. Why?"

"I figured you didn't want me to see you making out, or wanted to keep an eye on me. Well, it didn't work."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the guys on either side of me were very pleased I'm ambidextrous."

"You mean?"

"Yep?" She mimed wanking off two guys at the same time.

"The things you learn. I'm going for a run, but do you fancy a lazy day and go out for lunch?"

"Sounds good. I just need a few more hours of sleep first."

Jogging a little later in the day meant I met more people, and I introduced myself to a few and noticed one or two of the ladies eyeing me with speculation. I wondered what my sister would say if I asked for her to go out so I could entertain one or two later. I grinned at the idea and dismissed it.

When I got back to the house, I found Pam in her sports bra and yoga pants setting out her mat.

"Your annoyingly perky demeanour guilted me into doing some exercise. Were you serious about helping me out?"

"Sure, let me shower and..."

"I think I can cope with my stinky, sweaty brother for a bit."

Weirdly, given that I'd seen her naked a few hours before, it felt odd touching her even though she was dressed. Pressing my hand into her thigh to help a stretch or pulling on her arms to get the extra couple of inches she needed.

At one point, I was kneeling with my stomach to her back and pulling her arm back. Her head was tilted back, and I was looking over her shoulder with my eyes on her tits when she saw me.

"Are you checking me out?"

"No. Well, I suppose, yes, but only in regard to your exercises."

"I'll believe you, but thousands won't. Wasn't seeing me in the shower or flashing you earlier enough?"

"Pam, please. Don't make this uncomfortable for us. Otherwise I'll have to move out."

"Sorry. I'm just a bit emotional and my hormones are all over the place."

We had a nice day together, lunch, followed by a walk through the park, where we ate ice cream and watched a few kids playing. I spotted a couple of attractive young ladies, and noticed them checking me out.

"You realise I've been here for weeks and you turn up and half the ladies are checking you out?"

"They've got eyes. What can I do?" I said jokingly. Pam did the shoulder bump and I put my arm around her and gave her a squeeze.

"Careful, you don't want to scare them away. Should I go over and explain I'm just your sister? Or would they assume some incestuous liaison? I mean, how many brothers and sisters see each other naked?"

"You started it."

"So, what are you looking for in a lady? Big tits, no your ex had tiny tits."

"I don't have a real preference."

"Come on Josh, I'm serious. What's your ideal woman?"

Without thinking, I replied. "You."

"Me?" she said shocked and I hurriedly back pedalled.

"Not you, but like you. You're the ideal height, so kissing and holding hands would be easy." I was floundering. "I like your sense of humour and your hair."

"My hair?"

"Yeah, as a girl, you spend hours trying to straighten out the natural curls. This way suits you much better and it fits around your face better."

"What about the rest of me?" She asked cheekily.

"You know I should take you over my knee and spank you for teasing me."

Pam's cheeks coloured.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Ah! The famous woman's 'nothing' that proves it is something."

"Fine, if you must know, my husband and I used to enjoy a little playful spanking as part of our lovemaking. Haven't you ever tried it?"

"Actually, no."

Both feeling a little awkward, we resumed our walk and visited a small art gallery and art supply store. Then an artisan soap and lotion shop, where Pam spent a small fortune on some smelly stuff.

On the way home, Pam suggested we try out the BBQ in the backyard. The yard was quite small, but surprisingly private. With all the houses being a single story, an 8 foot fence and mature trees gave a little oasis of peace.

"I think I could risk sunbathing nude out here." Pam commented as I checked out the BBQ.

"Want me to rub lotion on you so you don't burn." I joked and mimed being a dirty old man and reached for her boobs. She chuckled and didn't say anything.

While I walked back to the shops to pick up the charcoal, she got in her car and drove off to get food and drink. She returned moments before I did and begged me to help her unload the car. Apart from loads of beer and wine, she'd bought enough food to feed six.

As she prepared a massive bowl of salad, I prepared two types of burgers. One with lots of chilli and garlic, and the second packed full of chives and herbs. It was only about 4 pm when Pam handed me a beer and cracked open a bottle of wine. So we sat in the yard and took in the peace.

Hardly any traffic noise, but the sound of someone mowing their lawn. A few buzzing insects in the flowers and shrubbery. After about half an hour, she started to talk about her marriage and I listened in silence.

And then it was my turn, and my story was harder for me. Pam moved to sit next to me and wrap an arm around her as I told her everything. Things I'd never told anyone else, certainly not my parents.

Pam would periodically get me a fresh beer and top up her wine, as the story wound down, I wiped away a tear and declared I needed to light the BBQ as it would take some time to burn right.

Pam didn't push for more details, but took me in a hug and held me tight. It felt good, and I hugged her back. Ignoring the usual discomfort I got from this sort of thing.

A change in the air

The food was a great success, and we stayed outside until after dark and it was starting to get chilly. We were both quite drunk and flopped onto the couch to watch some TV. It seemed quite natural for her to snuggle up against me with my arm around her as we watched some movie.

It was about some woman who suspected her husband was cheating on her and she'd come home during the day to try to find evidence. Only to have to hide in the closet as her husband and best friend come into the bedroom and fuck. It was surprisingly graphic, and I found myself getting hard.

Glancing down at Pam to see her nipples clearly through her top. She looked up at me questioningly.

"This reminds me of the time you snuck down to our basement to spy on me getting a blow job from my girlfriend." Pam moved like she was electrified.

"You knew?"

Just days before I moved out the first time, I'd gone out with friends for a few drinks and bumped into my girlfriend doing the same. We were both drunk and horny and she agreed to come back to my place for some fun. Only when we got there did we realise we had no condoms. But we could still have some fun.

I'd got her down to her panties, and she was giving me a sloppy blow job, when I sensed we were not alone. The only light came from the porn on the TV with the sound down low. I looked over to the door leading up the stairs and sensed someone was there. But my beer fueled mind decided that an orgasm was more important than dealing with a voyeur.

When I warned my girlfriend, she pressed her tits against me and coated them with my cum. Then whipped off her panties and demanded I return the favour. Laying back on the couch and snacking on my cum from her fingertips. By the time I looked back at the door Pam was gone.

"Of course I knew."

"And you didn't say anything, or stop me? How did you know it was me?"

"If it had been dad he'd have stormed in shouting. Mum never stirs when she goes to bed, but a curious younger sister might peek. I should have stopped it, but I was drunk and horny. I was right on the verge of cumming when I spotted you. So..."

"You know, that was the first time I'd seen that."

"But why?"

"It's complicated."

"Come on, fess up."

"Fine. Remember when I said yours was the first I'd seen in person? Well, that wasn't entirely true."

"Should I feel better or worse about that?"

"Shush. I'd given a few hand jobs by then, but usually under a coat or something. When I saw it in person, it sort of turned the floodgates for me. I couldn't get enough of feeling a hard cock in my hand. The night I saw your cock in her mouth and cumming over her tits, it was..."

"What?"

"Hot. Super hot and I knew I needed to do that. In fact, I nearly came into your room to demand that you do that to me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, if you hadn't moved out, I might have done it"

"Wow. That's quite a revelation."

"Sorry. I'm drunk and this movie isn't helping."

I looked at the screen to see the wife fucking some stranger and claiming she'd do anything if he killed her husband. The lead actress was really going at it and I wasn't sure if this was one of those movies where the actors really had sex.

"Yeah, perhaps it's best if we both just go to bed. Oh, look, I'm already there." I replied.

Pam stood, bent over and put her hand on my shoulders and rested her forehead against mine.

"Thanks Josh. I'm not sure who I'd get through this without you."

She pulled back and kissed my nose. Lingering a moment as her eyes looked at my lips. For a moment, I was tempted to kiss her, but knew that was a stupid thing.

Pam went to her room and I let out a sigh. I plugged in my headphones to the extension cable to the TV and decided to watch the end of the movie. But this time, I pulled my erection out and slowly wanked.

The movie got darker as the guy she'd fucked to kill her husband demanded more and more degrading things from her. Like having sex with two of his friends as he watched or going to an adult theatre wearing only a raincoat and sucking off any guy who wanted it.

He drugged her and tied her up and filmed it all as many men took turns fucking her. The last one being her husband, who had set the whole thing up from the beginning. The closing credits of the movie showed over her tied naked to the bed wearing a ball gag and watching her husband fucking her friend on the bed. It was hard to tell, but it looked like her friend was licking her pussy just before it faded to black.

If I wasn't so drunk, I'm sure I would have cum, but I gave up and took off the headphones. Only to hear a telltale hum from Pam's room. I got up and padded over to the door and was sure I could hear her gasping and the sound of a vibrator.

Part of me wondered what she'd do if I walked in and offered her the real thing. But that was an idiotic idea. Only there because of boozy and an annoying erection. Instead, I went to the bathroom. Took a quick cool shower and crawled into bed.

Revealing

I awoke to the smell of coffee and a grinning Pam sitting at the breakfast bar looking at me. I frowned and looked down and swore. In my haste to go to bed, I'd gone to bed nude, and the covers had come off during the night. Grabbing them, I covered up.

"You don't have to do that. Anyway, I've been looking at it for over 10 minutes. It's nice."

"Better than that toy you used last night?"

"You heard."

"Yep."

"Embarrassing much? Anyway, you're one to talk. I was going to get a drink of water and found you tugging on that."

"Sorry."

"Why? The movie was hot, and we needed a release. Did you?"

"What?"

She mimed my dick exploding.

"No, I was too drunk."

"Well, don't do it in the shower. I have to use that as well."

"Fine. Is this weird that we're talking about this?"

"We're grown up and know the ways of the world, so it's better than not talking."

I slipped on my shorts, but they tented out badly and went to the bathroom.

When I returned without an erection, I saw Pam was stretching her arms in discomfort.

"You OK."

"Yeah, I just think your stretches were more vigorous than I usually do. I'm a bit stiff. But I notice you're not anymore."

I ignored the comment and moved to stand behind her and moved her arms to see her range of movement before it was sore.

"Sorry, would you like me to help you stretch them out or a massage?"

"I'd love a massage if that's not too weird for you?"

"Fine." I replied, but regretted offering it.

"I'll just jump in the shower first."

I made myself a coffee and remembered all the massages I'd given in the past. All but one had been with my current sexual partner and led to sex. The one woman who wasn't my current partner had been an ex, and she'd claimed a sport injury, but in truth she wanted one last time to fuck.

It was more than 20 minutes before Pam returned from the shower in just a towel, and I gestured to my wrist as if to query the time.

"I needed to shave. I'm not having anyone, let alone my brother touch me if I'm prickly. You'd take the piss out of me for the next 20 years."

I shrugged. She was probably right. But I wasn't about to put it about that I massaged my sister.

I followed her into her room and saw as she slipped on panties under her towel, then spread the towel out over the bed. I'm sure she was teasing me.