Slippery slopes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, it might be a little longer. If that's a problem I can find another place to life."

"You don't like it here?"

"I love it here. It's almost perfect. I love the community feel and the lack of constant traffic. You can smell the fresh air instead of fuel fumes. It's almost enough to make me tell my boss I was to move here permanently."

"Really?"

"But I'd get my own place. Perhaps we could be neighbours. Wouldn't that be weird?"

Pam didn't answer but headed inside to use the bathroom and come back with more wine.

In the morning, I quickly sanded off the Polyfilla and prepared to emulsion the walls. I was about to spread out some dust sheets when Pam appeared. It was hardly surprising she was naked at this stage.

"I wouldn't worry about the carpet too much, I plan on hiring a professional carpet cleaning machine once we're done."

"And your choice of attire?" I asked.

"We're bound to get paint splashes on us, so I figured it's easier to clean me than my clothes. You should do it."

She had a point, but I glanced out the front window and realised that I'd be way too visible if I was on the ladder from anyone walking past. So I stripped down to my shorts and went to work.

While I painted with the roller, Pam worked on the edges where the roller struggled to work. It was hard to concentrate as she moved around and knelt and I could see her pussy peeking out from between her legs. I should have been used to it, but it was still distracting. By the time I did the first coat on the walls I used the ladder and started on the ceiling.

Pam would from time to time, take the paint tray, refill it from the giant tub of paint and return it to the top step. By the time I reached the couch area we were both flagging a bit. And when Pam took the tray to refill it, she fumbled it and I walked it sail through the air and landed face down on the couch.

Jumping down from the steps I snatched it up to see a large patch of emulsion soaking into the cushion. Pam froze until I pushed past her and reached behind the cushion to unzip it from the couch. Pam came up with paper towels, but I rushed outside and around to the backyard, where the tiled area contained both a hose and a drain.

Pam appeared behind me and helped me wrestle the cover off the foam lining. I wasn't sure if we should try to wash the cushion as it might take weeks to dry out. But I was happy to clean the cover. With my hand inside, I sprayed water and kneaded out the paint and was happy to see it running away to the drain.

Pam was bent over next to me and her breasts hung down invitingly.

"You realise you just ran out of your house naked?"

"Fuck! I didn't even think. Will you get me some clothes when you're done?"

"Maybe." I replied, and she gave me a playful shoulder bump. Which added a whole new dimension now she was topless.

When the water finally ran clean from the cover, I took it over to hang on the small washing line, only to turn back to see Pam spraying the foam cushion.

In the end I relented and brought Pam some clothes, but when we entered the house we both decided that we were done for the day. With all the windows open, to help disperse the smell and speed up the drying of the paint, we started to make our meal.

"You realise you can't sleep on the couch, it looks like you're stuck sleeping in my bed."

"Will you behave? Otherwise I'd sleep in the car."

"OK, mr grumpy, I'll be good." She brushed her breasts against me as she went past. "I'll be very good." She added in a sexy voice that earned her a slap on the bottom. "Careful Josh, you know I like that." I groaned and went back to preparing our food.

We watched some TV, with Pam sitting every close until she declared she was going to bed and I told her I'd be in shortly. We'd had a few glasses of wine and I hope if I gave her 1/2 an hour she might be asleep and not do anything.

When I entered her room, it was pitch black and I used the light from the living room to map my path to the free part of the bed. But I forgot about the mess on the floor and woke her. I slipped into the bed and instantly knew she was naked, while I wore a t-shirt and boxer shorts.

"You're going to be roasting if you keep that on. This duvet is too thick for this time of year."

"I'll manage."

Which lasted about an hour. I pulled off my shirt, and rolled over to find Pam pushing back to spoon against me. Pull my arm over her to place my hand on her lower shoulder. Feeling her naked back against my chest caused me to start to get hard, and it pressed against her ass.

"Sorry about that."

"Why do you keep apologising? It's nice to feel it and..." She paused and I felt a shiver run through her. When she spoke again, there was a tremor in her voice. "I miss him and the feel of this. A hairy chest against my back and strong arms holding me. That is just a bonus. Please big brother, let me just enjoy this."

"Anything for my little sister."

"I wish." She replied and ground her ass back against me for a few seconds.

Then she relaxed and went back to sleep. I was tired and had slept badly the previous night, so I fell into a deep sleep. I woke feeling more refreshed than I'd been in weeks and almost didn't notice my morning wood had escaped my boxer shorts and was pressed deep between my sisters buttocks. I slowly pulled back, trying not to wake her.

"I was enjoying that." She murmured sleepily. I wasn't about to admit I had as well.

I went for my morning run and returned to see Pam had cooked pancakes and bacon for breakfast. She mentioned she had another appointment with the physiatrist, and I asked if she wanted me to go. She shook her head and was silent until I left the house. When she wished me a good day.

A new beginning

I started interviewing every team leader to ask about any and all issues making the point that it was all confidential and I wanted to know about procedural and personality clashes. Emily sat making notes with the speed of a court stenographer. At the end of each interview, I told the person to pick on the process that annoyed them the most and write it up and suggest an alternative.

By the end of the day Emily gave me an approving look and surprised me by sitting in my visitor chair before we finished the day.

"You know I had my doubts about you when you arrived." I grinned before replying.

"That bad eh? Thought I was the boogeyman?"

She chuckled. "Hardly, I saw a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders and not up to ruining hundreds of peoples lives by closing the branch."

"Who wants that pressure?"

"My husband did it and told me it was the hardest thing he ever did. He was like you, an engineer at heart, but pushed into management."

"It's that obvious?"

"Of course, if you know how to observe things. Today, I saw you in a new light. You showed a passion for the job that most people lose."

"Even you?"I teased and she smiled.

"What I mean is you've not lost the desire to fix things instead of being consumed by corporate policy and profit."

I left out a sigh and nodded. "I think that's a major problem with corporations these days. If I could do anything about it I would." Emily gave me a knowing smile and left.

There was something about Emily that left me wondering about her. She was too good to just be a PA in a relatively minor company. I wasn't sure if she couldn't have run the company all by herself.

I was about to leave to go home, and remembered the degreaser, then headed to the factory floor. It was mostly empty, but I heard a machine running and wandered over. I spotted one of the men I'd interviewed earlier working on a machine. I waited until he noticed me.

"Hey boss. What's up?"

"It's out of hours, so I'm just Josh, Brian. What's up?"

"It's not running right and I'm trying to figure it out."

"Mind if I give it a go?"

He grinned and I slipped off my jacket and tie. This was an older model CNC machine, but I was more than familiar with it. I took a blank block of aluminium from a bin and set it in place. Then moved over to the keypad to run a program. While I was training on a machine like this I'd worked out a simple but effective series of tasks that tested me and the machine.

It took about 2 minutes to key in the codes while Brian watched. His expression went from amused to surprised as I actually knew what I was doing.

"Want to check it?" I asked.

"Already did. You know this shit?"

"I wear a suit with reluctance. If I had the chance I'd never have walked away from this stuff. Can I start it up?"

He gestured I should and I hit start. The machine whirred into love and the coolant solution started to pour over the block, but I hit the emergency stop after less than a minute.

"It's fucked."

Brain laughed. "I was thinking that but I can't put that on the fault report."

"At least two sets of bearings are gone. There is too much lateral drift. It's dead until we replace everything and test it."

"But that's gonna make completing orders harder."

"We can't let any shoddy goods out of the factory. Especially not now. Even with quality control, we waste time and materials producing substandard parts. I'll authorise whatever replacements we need."

"Really?"

"Really, provided it is really necessary. At the moment I've carte blanche and the support of the head office. I hate the idea of cost cutting at the expense of long term productivity. We both know that running machines that aren't fit for purpose costs us in other ways. But accountants don't see that."

"Boss, I mean Josh. I think I really like you. I've no idea how long the corporate accountants will let you stay, but the longer the better is my preference. What did you come down here for?"

"Shit, I forgot. I'm looking for some degreaser."

"For what?"

"Oh, right, my sister's kitchen tiles, so just cooking fat and the like."

Brian grinned and went to a rack and handed me a bottle and a set of heavy industrial rubber gloves.

"Make sure to record that I took this." I told him.

"Really?"

"Of course. Management walking off with stuff is part of the problem. Assuming you're above the rules if bollocks."

"OK Josh, I think I like you. You're the sort of guy I could have a few beers with."

"And I might take you up on that offer. But I've got to go or my sister will be pissed."

"You're sister?"

"It's a long story. See ya."

What is normal?

Pam was astonished as the degreaser took decades of grease and dirt from the tiles in the kitchen, and I was both impressed and worried about how caustic it was. Casually, using this at work was likely to be a long-term health issue.

After dinner I started to re-grout the kitchen, as the tiled area was relatively small. It was relatively late, and I joined Pam as she went to bed. She stripped off, and I went down to my boxer and joined her. When she pressed against me, I wrapped my arm around her as I had the previous night and quickly went to sleep.

In the morning, I remembered her appointment with her doctor and Pam went a little subdued but said it had gone OK. However, I was a little worried that she refused to say more. The next few days were similar, and I finished repainting the lounge. Parts of me were relieved that Pam stopped being so sexual around me. Yes, she slept naked, and cuddled up against me, but she seemed content to stop it there.

On Friday I came home to find her frantically going through the new wardrobe looking for clothes as she was going out to meet up with an old friend. Who was only in town overnight. I didn't want to sound like dad checking out the suitability of her old friend, but I did anyway.

Pam chuckled when she saw what I was doing and suggested that I could be her chauffeur to make sure I wasn't sneaking off with some boy. And it would allow her to let her hair down with one of her oldest friends. I'd felt a bit of a dick quizzing he, so I agreed. It was an hours drive from Sofia's hotel and Pam seemed happier than I'd seen her in weeks.

Pam insisted I come in to meet her friend and we found her in the hotel bar waiting for Pam. The woman jumped up and threw her arms around my sister and I grinned at their adolescent behaviour.

"And this is Josh, you remember him right?" Pam introduced me.

"This is Josh? I thought he was hot when he was younger, but wow. You don't remember me do you?" I shook my head, I sensed something. But not enough to place her.

She had short jet black hair, a little too much makeup and overly full lips. And it looked like the surgeon hadn't stopped there. Beneath her black silk blouse was an impressive rack. MY eyes lingered just a moment too long and she brought her hands up to cup her breasts.

"Of course, I didn't have these back then. If your sister wasn't around, I might let you see the model 2 boobs." Sofia joked.

"Are you seriously flirting with my brother in front of me?"

"I didn't realise it was your turn." She laughed uproariously and missed the furtive glance that passed between Pam and me.

But I finally recognised the laugh. I knew her, of course when I knew her she had mousey blond hair and a flat chest. But I smiled as I placed her at last.

"Recognise me now? The girl with two fried eggs as breasts. Not as good as your sister's right?"

"How would I know?" I replied, and a look passed between the two women.

Pam looked a little awkward then said. "I told her, ok. It was a big freaking deal at the time and she was my best friend."

"Did you tell her all of it?" I asked.

"What?" Sofia jumped at some extra gossip. Pam shook her head. "Did something else happen?"

"Pam basically blackmailed me into showing myself naked." Pam was blushing.

"You bitch!" Sofia slapped Pam's arm. Pam pulled back with an 'Aw'. "You kept that from me, why?"

"Because you were fawning all over him in the first place. If I'd have told you he had a nice dick, I never would have gotten you out of the house."

"He has a nice dick and looks like that? Why isn't he married?"

"I was, didn't stick."

"I know the feeling." She showed me her ringless finger.

"Again, how many husbands is that?" Pam asked.

"Mine of other people?" Sofia grinned and winked at me.

"I think that is my cue to exit. Have fun ladies, and call me when you want to go home."

Rather than 2 more hours driving, I decided to take in a movie, then hung around at the food court watching teenage kids trying to figure out how to pick up the opposite sex. Which brought back memories of my clumsy attempts at their age.

It was getting close to midnight, and I was going to get kicked out to wait in the car when Pam called and I went to collect her. Both women were very giggly and drunk. As Pam got her purse together, Sofia lunged at me and took me in a hug, with a very sloppy kiss. Make the most of rubbing her giant boobs against me.

I was taken aback when she started to pull back, but put her hand over my crotch and gave me a squeeze.

"Perhaps I didn't use my boobs long enough." She slurred.

"Hey get off, that's mine. I mean, that's my brother." Pam exclaimed.

"Was that a Freudian slip?" Sofia replied, then giggled. "I'm so fucked. I wonder if any big strong men would take me to my room?"

"Get your own." Pam said and stuck her tongue out like a child.

Homeward bound

Pam was drunk, but also like a kid with a sugar high. Seemingly trying to tell me verbatim about everything they talked about. Most of it was stuff that I'd no context to, but she surprised me again as she told me about something from their early days.

Sofia had a crush on me, and I'd never seen a sign of it. Probably because I avoided hanging out with my sister. On one sleepover, Sofia was on the floor with my sister in bed, but telling my sister her fantasies about me. Ones where I'd sneak into my sister's room and kiss Sofia, and strip her naked and make her suck my cock while I fingered her. Or another where she'd been dared to go into my room and offer a blow job, provided I cum on her tits to prove she'd done it.

As Pam was telling me this, she was squirming in her seat, then I saw her working her skirt higher and her hand slipped underneath.

"Wanna help me out?" She asked, trying to take my hand from the wheel.

"I'm driving sis."

"Suit yourself. I may or may not be wearing panties. Don't you want to check for yourself?"

"What Sofia didn't know, while she was telling me those stories, I was touching myself and imagining it was me and not her."

"And when was this?"

"A couple of months before the shower incident. So I guess I've had a thing for you longer than I thought."

I could hear the liquid sounds as she fingered herself fast. The scent of her sex was fulling the car and my dick was so hard it could probably steer the car by itself. Pam climaxed and went limp before offering my fingers for me to lick.

"Don't wanna? I know you already tasted me when you spanked me."

I remained silent and she shrugged and made a show of licking her fingers clean. So to calm her down, I turned up the heat and put some soft music on the radio and we drove in silence with her half asleep until we got home.

When I opened her car door, she managed to flash me as she got out and headed to the toilet while I grabbed a beer. It was after one, but I felt I needed one and there was no way I'd sleep right now. Pam reappeared and stood in front of me blocking the tv.

"Can you take off my blouse?"

"Why can't you do it?"

"Because I wanted you to see the lingerie we bought together."

Unbuttoned her blouse and she slipped it off her shoulders, revealing a beautiful turquoise bra, sexy but feminine.

"Now my skirt. You want to see the set, right?"

The skirt dropped to the floor to reveal she wasn't wearing the panties. Which I should have realised from in the car.

"Oopsie. I must have forgotten them."

She quickly knelt across my lap and pressed her breasts up under my chin.

"These are better and some giant fake pair aren't they?"

"Of course."

"Want to touch them?" She slipped off the bra.

"Yes, but I won't."

"Why, you have already? Why not now I need to get off again."

She grabbed my hand and forced it between her legs. Trying to bend my fingers to enter her and I snapped. I forced her back off my lap and to stand, then I grabbed her hand and dragged her to bed, and pushed her down onto it.

She landed on her back with her legs open and looked at me with surprise, but a thick layer of lust. I strode over to the other side of the bed and grabbed her vibrator. Then held it in front of her mouth.

"We could just use..." I stopped her with a shake of the toy and she opened her mouth to wet it.

I nearly broke then as I remembered the feeling of her mouth on me, but I remained strong and brought the toy from her mouth and turned it on. Using it to teased and torment her nipples before pressing it into her molten core.

Pam grabbed me and pulled me partially on top of her and kissed me with passion and I returned it. Part of me was astonished. I was French kissing my sister, but another part of me reminded me to look down to see what I was doing to her pussy.

"I need you to suck on my nipples." She gasped, and I moved to capture one with my mouth.

To be honest, I'd been dying to do this from the first moment 20 years ago when I saw them. They were thick and large. Begging to be suckled and kissed. My ex-wife has small and overly sensitive nipples that meant I could only do this to them infrequently and for a short time only.

I was almost disappointed when Pam orgasmed hard. Forcing me to stop. I was about to remove the toy when she stopped me. Claiming she loved the feeling of it hard inside her for a little while longer.

After about 5 minutes, I realised she'd fallen asleep. I gently removed the toy and gave into temptation and licked it clean. I knew that there was no going back. I had to accept the inevitable at some point. But I wanted to hold out for some reason that I was struggling to remember why.