Slippery slopes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want to put your fingers back inside me? Like the other night?" She said,

I stood and looked away, annoyed at her.

"Or were you thinking of getting your cock inside me?"

"Pam!" I glowered at her. "This isn't right. You're only doing this for other reasons."

Pam burst into tears and threw herself into my arms.

"I know, but everything hurts."

"The sunburn, I know."

"Not that, you idiot." She punched my shoulder rather hard. "I mean, emotional hurts. Physical hurts I can deal with. But this is like getting slapped on the brain directly."

I was going to point out the brain has no pain sensors, but kept my mouth shut.

"Look, I was horny before I got sunburned. Now I'm intensely aware of every inch of my skin and that makes it worse."

"But I would have thought that the pain..."

"Remember, I said I was into spanking? The pleasure pain thing? You've never had it? The brain has pain senses and pleasure senses, but gets the signals mixed up if they both fire off at the same time. If you start off with pleasure and then introduce a certain amount of pain, the brain doesn't know what to do. It sort of flips a coin and decides the pain is more pleasure."

"OK, if you say so."

We stepped apart, and I washed up, then changed for a run. Before I left the house, I heard the familiar sound of Pam and her toy in her room. I couldn't shift the image from my mind of Pam fucking herself with the toy.

So when I got back and into the shower, I took my dick in hand and wanked it to all the memories of my sister's body. And the feelings of touching her, and caressing her breasts. The feel of the heat as my fingers entered her. It was like I could smell her scent filling my nostrils. I was so close.

"Do it, cum." Pam's voice said and I looked up to see her a few feet away on the other side of the glass screen.

She was furiously rubbing her clit with one hand and forcing fingers from her other hand deep inside her pussy. I couldn't stop and rope after rope shot from me to splatter over the glass between us. I was sure if it had not been there, I would have cum over my sister.

"I wonder if that cream would be better for my skin than the other stuff."

Pam sensed my growing anger and rushed from the room.

I finished cleaning up and stepped out of the shower, only to find no towels and only my sweaty running gear to wear. So I stomped out into the living room to see Pam sitting on the couch looking nervous. At least until she saw my tumescent dick swinging as I grabbed a towel from the laundry basket.

"I'm sorry." She started.

"What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking my big brother really is my big brother."

"But that was such an invasion of my privacy."

"Oh, come off it. You not only watched me climax, You literally had your fingers up my pussy. I figured it was fair play to see you."

I opened my mouth to object, then realised this was my sister all over. I could point out she had demanded I get her off, which didn't equate to watching me. So I let it drop. Arguing would be pointless.

"You owe me big."

"I could teach you how to give a sensual spanking?"

"What's for dinner?" I replied, changing the subject.

Another time

A few hours later we were watching TV with Pam snuggling against me. Which would have been fine if she wasn't naked, but it was hard to watch the TV without my eyes straying to her body.

"How is the peeling?" I asked, seeing her scratch her shoulder.

"Horrible, I itch all over. I almost wish I had a scouring pad to get the skin off in one go."

"Remember, the pharmacist said to avoid that."

"I know but it's oddly satisfying to peel a lump of skin off."

"You weird sis."

"No, I mean it, look."

She pointed high up on one breast where the skin was flaking and rubbed her thumb over it. Pressing down a few times until the skin rolled over on itself. Then pinched it between finger and thumb and pulled it back, taking a thin layer of skin with it.

"You do it."

"Seriously, you want me to peel your skin off? Isn't that serial killer stuff?"

"You have no idea how good it feels. Yes, there is some pain, but knowing the itching will go away is its own reward. Please."

She had a point. I'd been sunburned as a kid and it was weirdly satisfying to do. So I reached over and teased a little more skin to widen the patch she had already loosened. Then ever so carefully I got a strip of skin a little over 2 inches wide peeling off her breast.

Pam tenses and I saw her nipples swell as the strip of skin got longer.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, good." She replied, but her voice was strained.

Then I realised that the piece of skin was peeling away and getting closer to her areola.

"Want me to stop?"

"No."

The flesh stopped peeling when it reached the outside of her areola and I wasn't sure if I should give it one last tug or let Pam decide. Instead it tore free by itself and Pam gasped and clasped her hand to her breast.

"Sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

"You didn't, not really." She bit her lip, then continued. "I enjoyed that rather a lot."

"I'll get the medical cream. Just in case."

It was only as I was applying the lotion across her breast and nipple, did I realise I could have let Pam do it. She smirked at me, then insisted on showing me how to give a sensual spanking. I tried to refuse but she was having none of it.

She lay across my lap and instructed me to massage her buttocks to stimulate blood flow. To me it felt like she just wanted me to grope her bum again. But it wasn't like I'd not already done it under the guise of applying lotion. And she had a great bum. If she weren't my sister she'd have had more than just my fingers inside her by now.

I tried to chastise myself about that thought, but it was honest. And I couldn't deny that my thoughts since she was naked all the time were in no way brotherly. At this rate I'd have to explore one of the interested ladies in the neighbourhood for some relief.

Pam reached around and pulled my left hand off her, and pushed it onto her breasts.

"What's that?"

"It's the pleasure pain thing. I need to be turned on first to enjoy the spanking."

I tried to justify it to myself, that as I'd massaged lotion into her breasts that this wasn't much worse. But I struggled to buy it. I was enjoying finally groping my sister's tits. Admittedly 20 years after I first thought about it.

Pam told me how to spank her, starting lightly and moving where I struck each time. Gauging her reaction to the strength of the blows and altering the timing to never know when the next one would land. I wanted to be gentle as her bum had only just recovered from the sun burn, but Pam encouraged me to spank her harder.

Until she was squirming and panting over my lap. I was rock hard, and I was sure she could feel it poking into her side.

"Enough! Rub some aloe on it now." She panted and magically produced the tub.

I was on more familiar territory here and slavered on the gel. Using more than I needed to excuse the extended time to fondle her bottom. I was enjoying it, but Pam was more so.

"Go lower." She ordered and my fingertips pressed between her buttocks and grazed over her anus. "Lower." She pleaded and I knew where this was going.

"Is this going to happen every time now?"

"Please, I really need this. I'll make it up to you."

My fingers found her pussy and my god was she wet. I barely applied any pressure and one slipped inside. Pam grunted and arched her back and shuddered. Had she just cum from that?

"Please, I promised if you get me off it will be worth your while."

"Like what? You'll do my laundry and pick up my stinky socks?"

I pressed a second finger inside and slowly worked them back and forth.

"You, not that. Never that. I'll; I'll give you a hand job whenever you want one."

I froze.

"Please don't stop, I mean it. Just say the word and I'll get you off. Gotta be better than defiling my shower like that."

I thrust in hard and fast a few times at her dig about the shower, but she had a point. Going back to sorting myself out after 10 years of marriage was horrible. Having someone else do it was way better. But this was my sister.

'Hang on, this might be your sister, but you're the one fingering her at the moment. Does that make a difference?' Part of my mind piped up with.

He; I had a point. We'd gone way over the line for what siblings should do already. My head was spinning that I was even contemplating this. But my body was running on autopilot, replacing my fingers with my thumb inside her, so my fingers could find her clit. My other hand was eagerly teasing Pam's nipple.

I was so wrapped up with my mental quarrel with myself I nearly missed all the signs she was about to explode. Pam's climax was as big as I'd ever seen in person and my hand was soaked as I took it away. Without conscious thought I brought it to my mouth to smell and taste her.

But as the taste burned through my taste buds I snatched it away as I realised what I'd done. Part of me wanted to push her off me and run away. Which was an infantile response, but another part of me wanted to push her back on the couch and bury my face between her legs. But that way madness lay.

Pam pushed herself up and threw her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. Then pulled back a little sheepishly.

"Thanks. That was better than last time. At least I was sober enough to enjoy it this time. Do you want me to fulfil my promise?"

She reached down and gripped my erection through my shorts.

"No!" I snapped, "Sorry, I mean, I need time to think."

"Don't overthink it big bro. I know that your big brain of yours can wrap itself in knots trying to figure out the insolvable." She let go, stood and kissed the top of my head.

Both her breasts fell close to my face, and I wanted to reach out and suckle on them.

"Things can be really simple if you just go with the flow. You can think about things, but the offer wouldn't stand forever."

She left me alone, and I tried to sleep, but the smell of her sex tormented my dreams.

A new day

I woke up feeling like I'd not slept. My fragmented dreams were all about sex and Pam. Some rather disturbing as I dreamt about fucking her while she was tied up. Which I realised must have come from that movie we'd watched.

It being Saturday and not having to go to work, I went for my run, and stopped off to get fresh pastries and coffee. Pam was coming out of the shower when I got home and I grabbed clean shorts, and took a shower.

Pam was sitting on the breakfast bar stool and sipping coffee and eating a sugary treat.

"Thanks for this. I shouldn't but I figure I need the energy."

"What for?"

"To get my idiot brother to make the right decision."

"Meaning?"

"This..." She popped the last of the treat into her mouth and swallowed it with her coffee.

Then sank to her knees in front of me and yanked my shorts down. My dick, which was nearly always semi hard around my naked sister popped out and she grabbed it hard enough not to try to pull away. She looked up at me.

"We're not kids where something like this will fuck us up psychologically. We're mature grown ups who can tell the difference between love and sex. We are family and we love each other in a way that goes way beyond a romantic love. As a kid you may have hated me at times, but you still loved me at the same time?"

"I suppose."

"You have no idea what your being here means to me. Having you here means so much more to me than having mum or dad here. You've been amazing and there is no way I can pay you back. But I can't see you suffer because of me and my out of control brain.

"I've been wandering around naked and demanding sexual gratification and having no consideration to you. So I want to do this to even things out between us, even if only a little."

"You don't have to."

"I know I don't have to, I want to. Remember all that time ago in the basement?"

"With my girlfriend?"

She nodded, then sank her mouth over my dick and bobbed her head a few times, while keeping eye contact.

"I told you I nearly came into your room to demand the same from you as you gave her. It might be 20 years late, but..."

After another half minute of heavenly delight, she sat back and wiped her mouth.

"If I'm honest, it's probably one of my oldest fantasies. And it was the first thing to pop into my head when mum suggested you visit. I never thought it would actually happen. But perhaps a fantasy needs time to mature to make it better. But remember you have to cum on my tits when you do."

"OK, but I should warn you it's not going to be long."

She grinned and resumed work. Fuck she was good. I shouldn't be wondering how my sister got so good at this. But I should be finding it out this way either. My objections that this was my sister seemed to shrink each time her tongue tickled my shaft and her nose nearly touched my pubic hair.

I looked down to see she was kneeling with her legs wide apart and using both hands to pleasure her pussy. That was the final straw, and I pulled out and started to wank furiously. Pam tilted her head back and thrust her tits out at me. My cum exploded all over her chest. Rope after rope of cum spurting from the tits. I was gasping for breath and feeling a little shaky as I'd never cum that hard before.

Pam looked as pleased as punch and grinned up at me.

"I've never seen that much cum before."

"Me either."

"So what happened next? I chickened out and ran back to my room to get myself off."

"My girlfriend demanded I return the favour."

"Did she wipe this up first?" She gestured to the cum.

"Nope, she lay back and snacked on it from her finger as I ate her out."

Rather roughly, I grabbed Pam and hauled her to her feet, then lifted her off the ground and sat her on the breakfast bar.

"It's cold." She complained, then gasped as I pushed her to lie back across it.

Then she gasped again as I pushed her legs apart and planted my mouth on her sex. It was the one thing in my marriage that my ex had never complained about. I took pride in my oral skills and I was more than willing to share them with my sister after that blow job.

I'd deal with the consequences of this later, but I was not going to stop until I got my sister off.

Not that Pam was going to try to stop me. Having already talked me into getting her off with my fingers, it was obvious she had no compunctions about this like I'd had. Wait? Did that mean I'd already decided it was OK? I dismissed the thought to concentrate on her pussy with single minded determination.

Like when playing football, you have to keep your eye on the ball. Cunnilingus is pretty much the same thing. Don't get distracted.

Using all my skills and being patient, I used my finger, tongue, lips and even my nose to bring her pleasure. I noticed her clit was quite large, and used my finger and thumb to gently grip the hood and wank it like a miniature dick. Pam started moaning as I did it and started to climax hard moments later.

My mouth and chin were soaked, but it was my turn to grin at her glazed expression as she lay there panting. I turned to the sink and rinsed my face and hands, then helped Pam off the breakfast bar. As she stood her thigh brushed against my resurrected erection.

"You want another one, or..." I shook my head.

I suspected I knew what she meant, but I was prepared to go there. What we were doing was bad enough. I didn't want to think about fucking her. OK, I did, but I didn't because I wasn't sure I could keep my emotions away from the sex the way Pam seemed to be doing it.

New territory

In the few weeks since I'd been here, we'd talked about the work Pam needed done, and most of it was basic maintenance. Loose cupboard doors and a drawer that wouldn't shut in the kitchen, the tiles in the kitchen and bathroom needed re-grouting and new silicone sealants applied.

The lounge had a few cracks in the walls and ceiling and needed redecorating. The bedroom was the hardest to sort out as Pam had very little storage and still seemed to store her clothes all over the floor. Just like I remembered when she was a girl. The house had been designed to have a dining area in front of the front window, but Pam had no need of it as she just ate at the breakfast bar. So I suggested we get a large cheap wardrobe and put it there.

Because the houses were closely packed side by side, and the climate, the ceiling was about 10 foot up and there were narrow windows down both sides of the house just under it. Letting in light and offering through ventilation to keep the AC bill down, but offering no views.

I offered to go and get the supplies we needed, but Pam insisted on coming as well. Knowing too well that I'd never let her pay for them. She put on clothes for the first time in nearly a week and then chuckled at how out of place they seemed.

We got emulsion, sealant and grout. Along with a few small tools. Then rollers, paint brushes, a paint tray and a small step ladder to reach the ceiling with. Luckily I had roof bars for my car in the back. Then we visited a furniture store and chose a wardrobe and asked about delivery. I was shocked when the guy said we could get it the next day. He said if we'd been in just an hour earlier he could have had it delivered that afternoon.

Pam insisted we look around the rest of the store and tried out a few easy chairs. She even sat in one of those vibrating chairs, where I noticed she wasn't wearing panties. I saw her grin as I looked then turned on the vibrations and I had to laugh. She wasn't wearing a bra and the vibrations revealed that in seconds as her nipples sprang to life.

I thought she might be embarrassed as we walked out of the store with many of the other customers looking at her nipples clearly visible, but she seemed to enjoy the attention.

Back home, as Pam tackled the laundry, I took a screwdriver and adjusted all the kitchen cupboards and drawers. Fixing the one that wouldn't shut, easily. Then I went around the house filling every crack I could see.

Pam made a joke that I'd missed one and flashed me her pussy. I should have been shocked, but seeing her in clothes was the oddity here.

Getting the grout from the kitchen tiles was messy, as was removing the silicone sealant. And I decided I need to get hold of some industrial degreaser, before I tried to grout them. Hopeful it would give the files a whole new lease of life. Otherwise, I might have to talk Pam into letting me replace them.

By the time I'd done all that Pam declared we should order a pizza in as she had salad stuff ready. As the pizza place was only 5 minutes walk, I collected them after Pam called the order through and found her sitting in the little gazebo behind her place. The new solar powered lamps made the place cosy.

We ate in companionable silence until we finished the excellent pizza. Extra thin and crispy with minimal topping. Not the heavy overloaded types I was used to.

"So Josh, I'm kinda surprised that you're still single."

"Why?"

"Because I never had a guy go down on me like that."

"A guy? Does that mean you've been with girls?" I teased, but I realised I'd hit a nerve.

"I'm serious, If you weren't my brother I'd stake a claim."

"Really?"

"Add in that wonderful cock, and I'd be tempted to even though you are my brother."

"Seriously?"

"Look, I'm never having kids. My doctor recently put me on HRT and that's mostly why I'm super horny all the time. I have to accept that I won't be a mother."

"You could adopt?"

"Not many single mums get chosen. Not on my salary anyway. Anyway, I'm side tracking myself. What I meant to say was I'm not looking for another husband. Or even a boyfriend. I'm not looking for love, as we love each other anyway. Having you to satisfy my needs would be wonderful. If only for a while. You're only here for 6 months right?"