Slippery slopes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the bathroom, returned my nearly untouched beer to the fridge, and went to bed.

Behave like an arse than that's what you have to pay

It was only after I slipped between the covers that I realised I had stripped off my underwear. Normally I'd kept on to ensure Pam didn't try anything, but she was out for the count and I was too tired to care at the moment.

However, a few hours later I care as I woke disoriented but with a familiar feeling from my dick. Someone's warm lips were around it. Pam had manoeuvred around and was not quite sucking me. She simply had her lips locked around my semi hard dick and seemed content to just keep it there.

I gave a tiny hip thrust and got no reaction. I was sure she was asleep. Had she woken up or was this some sleep walking thing? Pulling back, I was about to roll over, but realised that was just sticking my arse in her face. Not the best thing to wake up to. So I inched away and returned to sleep.

I went for my morning run and was soaping myself up in the shower when I sensed a presence. Risking soap in my eyes I saw Pam stepping into the shower with me.

"What are you doing?"

"Having a shower." She pushed past me to get under the water.

"I mean with me already here."

"Weren't you the one to keep saying it was my place and I should do what I want. I've wanted to try out this two person shower since I bought the house. It was one of the main selling points."

I rinsed off enough soap to see her wet and naked, rubbing shower gel onto her breasts. She wasn't looking at my face, but at my rapidly growing dick. This was too much. I grabbed her and pushed her back against the tile. Then with one hand not quite around her throat I grabbed a knee and lifted it up.

Then thrust my hard dick against her. The tip brushed over her clit before lodging itself between her labia, with the tip pressed between her buttocks.

"Is this what you want?" I thrust and lifted a little and applying more pressure.

"Yes damn it. Why wouldn't you just fuck me?"

I pulled back swearing and grabbed a towel.

"If you won't do it, get me my damn vibrator, or I'm gonna stand naked at the door until someone will do it for me." She called out angrily.

Swearing, but remembering the doctor's words, I got her toy and handed it to her. As I turned to close the door behind me, I saw my sister slipping it inside her and watching me.

Twenty minutes later I was dressed and eating breakfast when she appeared naked but for a towel around her hair. She had the glow of a freshly fucked woman, apart from her expression.

"What is it with you? You think you're gonna get cooties if you stick your dick in my pussy?"

"No, it's wrong."

"And everything else we've done is right? Is it just my pussy you don't want? Perhaps you'd rather my arse? Well, it's yours."

"Yeah, right." I replied sarcastically.

Pam stomped off, returning momenst later and handing me a tube of anal lube.

"Does that look like I'm joking?"

She stomped off and kneel on the edge of the couch and propped herself up with her elbows on the back.

"Come on, either you do it or I'll have a dozen neighbours over to do it for you."

I wish I could say what I did next was purely from the doctor's warning, but I can't lie like that. I was still hard from seeing her in the shower and seeing her waiting like that finished me off. I slipped off my shorts and underwear and walked up behind her.

"Are you sure?"

She looked around and smiled, then reached back to stroke my dick.

"I'm sure Jush. Don't worry, I actually started to have anal sex before vaginal. One of my friends Ideas if I remember and I love it. Just go easy to start with. That's bigger than I'm used to."

As my finger slipped inside her rectum applying lube, I knew my sister was telling the truth. She was used to relaxing the muscles to let a finger or more inside. I follow the idiom that there is no such thing as too much lube, so I applied more and then to my dick and pressed it against her arse.

"Last chance to change our minds?"

"Not me." She replied and pressed back against me.

Her ring piece starts to stretch out to take me and the cone of the head disappears.

"Oh, I hate this bit."

"We can stop."

"Don't bloody dare. We're doing this." She pressed back hard and let out a gasp as the head slipped inside and her ring piece snapped back as if it would never release me.

"Give me a minute to adjust, ok?"

"OK." I replied, but the heat and the tightness had me worried I'd be a two pump chump if not careful.

So I gazed out of the window and marvelled at the world passing by, when here I was with my dick up my sister's bottom and about to fuck her.

"OK, you can start slow, but I'm built to take it. So have fun."

"You too." I replied and rocked forward and was rewarded with the wet farting sound of lots of lube.

But that just proved I'd done it right. My dick pressed slowly deeper until I bottomed out.

"Fuck, hang on a minute. I think you poked one of my kidneys. I may have bitten off more than I can chew."

"Wanna stop."

"I wanna cum. And I want you to feel you shoot all the way up there as well."

Pam's fingers lightly touched my balls as she sought out her clit and I slowly slipped in and out of the hot sheath of flesh. Gradually picking up pace at her insistence until we hit a speed spot in terms of thrust and speed. My sister's buttock's bouncing with each impact and coming back for more.

I could only imagine how great her tits would be if I could see them. Next time, I'd make sure I could see them. There! I'd finally admitted it. I'd stepped over the line and knew there would be more after this.

Realistically, the line was way, way back from this. I'd been moving the line from right to wrong to barely stay on the good side. But I knew the moment I'd seen her naked that first time I'd crossed the line. In tiny incremental steps I'd tried to bamboozle myself into thinking one little thing wasn't that bad.

Using excuses like I was helping her medical needs, when I knew it was sexual all the time. Even trying to justify this by morphing the doctor's words to fit me doing this.

"Fuck Josh, I'm really close." Pam said, dragging me away from my thoughts.

"Do it! Cum for me." I hissed and realised my head thoughts had allowed me to last longer than I thought and I was right on the edge.

Pam climaxed and I felt both her arse grip me so tight I was surprised I could force my sperm out. But out it shot again and again.

"You ok?" I asked panting.

"More than ok. You."

"Oh yeah. Sorry I've been such a dick about this."

"Actually, it's sort of endearing that you held out so long. Endearing but frustrating at the same time. Can you stay inside me until you get soft. I like that feeling."

"OK, but tell me one thing. You offered me hand jobs, but you gave me a hell of a blow job, why?"

She chuckled, which felt very nice on my dick.

"Partially, I figured hand jobs were more of a teenage girl solution. Where I'm a grown woman and proficiency at more than a wank. And also because if I'd have said what I was really offering you might have run a mile."

"I run multiple miles every day."

"You know what I mean, pedant."

After five minutes Pam looked over her shoulder at me. "Does that thing ever go down?"

"Blame that on your arse and your beautiful body."

"OK, just pull out, it's getting uncomfortable bending over like this,"

Pam straightened up and took my hand and led us back to the bathroom. This time I had no hesitation in touching, kissing and examining every spot of her body, inside and out. And Pam in turn, after washing me clean, insisted on a taste test to ensure my balls and dick were clean.

"Want me to finish that for you?" She said from her knees.

"I'm ok to recover more. You?"

"I'm good. I mean, I had three orgasms in about 8 hours, so that's not bad."

Aftermath and anticlimax

Returning to reality was hard and as Pam went to do some gardening, I started to remove the grout in the bathroom. Leaving the shower untouched for now. It was messy and slow work and Pam had to come and get me around 1 pm for lunch.

She'd get up sandwiches in the backyard and smiled as she saw the state of me. The bathroom had little ventilation, and I was a sweaty mess.

"Why don't you cool down?" Pam suggested and stripped off her t-shirt.

Leaving a ridiculously skimpy bikini top on display. My sister's large breasts were entirely on display apart from postage stamp size patches of cloth there barely covered her areola. When she slipped off her shorts I goggled at what I saw. The tiny pouch began less than 1/2 and inch about the tip of her slip and barely stretched out to cover both labia. I swear I could even see a little bump here her clit was. I could clearly see her hard nipples battling with the top.

She came over to me and pulled off my shirt, then unfastened my shorts. I lifted up to let her slip them off,and she took the chance to remove my underwear as well.

She gestured to the sandwiches. "Dig in. I know what I want to eat." To match actions to words she reached out and gripped my shaft and tilted it up as it rapidly hardened.

"Careful, I'm a bit sweaty down there."

"I don't mind if it's you." To prove it she took a ball into her mouth and sucked it.

Pam really was good at this, but seeing her breasts so enticingly barely covered, I changed my mind after she'd hardly got started on sucking me. I lifted her to sit on my lap. She looked disappointed until I pulled her top aside and planted my lips over her areola.

She let out a small 'yes' as she let her head roll back. But after a few moments I felt her slide up closer to me, trapping my dick between us and grinding her pussy against it. I was sure I felt her clit poking out and I wondered if it was uncomfortable rubbing against the cloth and wondered if I should move it out of the way.

But I knew that would be it. We'd fuck and nothing would stop us. Instead, I reached around behind her. I couldn't quite reach her pussy from this position, but her anus was fair game. Teasing her with just a fingertip, she went wild, thrusting harder against me and fairly squashing my face into her tits.

Sucking as much of her breast into my mouth, I teased the nipple as fast as I could and Pam slapped her hands over her mouth to quash the scream her orgasm triggered. She slumped against me and I casually picked up a sandwich and ate it.

"You know I was supposed to get you off, not the other way around."

"I'm sure you still can." I replied.

"I might not want to now." She got off me, straightened her bikini and took the other seat and started eating.

After 5 minutes, I realised she wasn't just teasing me. I finished my lunch and got dressed and returned to work.

By 4pm I'd finished on the tiles, but it took another hour to clean up and then shower. Pam was impressed with the work and gave me a kiss and stroked my dick before I could dress.

"Sorry about lunch. I'd planned on pleasuring you, and you turned the table so easily. I got a bit petty and denied you for getting me off so easily. My husband was good, but he had years to practise. You just have the knack. Want me to do it now?"

"Yes, but I'm starving. How about we have an early dinner then go back home to relax?"

And so to bed

Pam appeared from the bedroom wearing a simple but elegant summer dress. I was glad I'd put on something smart and we headed to a small but busy restaurant. The more I stayed here, the more I loved the layout and scattering of restaurants, shops and bars all within walking distance.

It seemed mad that with a captive audience of all these homes that this isn't the normal thing everywhere. Why get into a car and drive for ages when you have everything you want on your doorsteps.

We had a great meal with an excellent wine, although I made sure we both limited our consumption. Pam was looking radiant and happier than I'd seen her since she was a kid. I was feeling far less stressed about life and once we left the restaurant, I wrapped my arm around her as it was cool at this time of night and I'd not brought a jacket to give her.

Back home, I opened a bottle of wine as Pam used the bathroom. I sat and turned the TV as she approached.

"I just need to slip out of this dress so I don't get it creased."

She pulled the button on the dress and drew it over her head. Leaving her in a sexy bra and pantie set. I grinned and she quickly removed those items claiming the same excuse. Then she sat sideways across my lap as I handed her wine.

"What are you watching?"

"Whatever my lady wants."

"I like the sound of that. Give me the remote." I handed it over and picked up my wine and sipped it.

Letting my hand rest high on Pam's thighs. I gently caressed them and wondered if Pam had noticed she'd let her leg fall wider as I did this.

"What about this?" she asked a few minutes later, and I chuckled.

On screen was a young blonde woman standing in a garden and lifting the front of her skirt to show off her naked pussy to an older man and woman. She did it hesitantly, glancing nervously at the older man.

"It's called The Image, or The Punishment of Anne." I replied and she looked over at me.

"Do you have an encyclopaedic knowledge of smutty films?"

"Just some. 1975 I think."

"What's it about?"

"The older woman is a dominatrix and the young woman her submissive or slave. I think the guy is introduced to test the girl's limits and push her further. It's a bit weird and had bondage and beatings."

"If it's 1975, it can't be too much. Can we watch?"

"As I said, it's your choice."

"Can I sit here, or am I too heavy?"

"Of course you're not, but you might want to turn to face the TV."

Pam moved and put her naked back to me, resting her head next to mine and letting me look over her shoulders at her hard nipples. I placed my free hand on her stomach so my thumb was pointing up between her breasts.

The movie progressed through the girl being forced to pee outside while the others watched, through photos of her stripping, and being chained up and whipped. Not really my thing, but Pam seemed to like it and when the girl had her wrist chained to his chair so he had to look at him while she's whipped.

Then she has the handle of her the whip used to fuck her and she loves. The guy loses control and gets his dick out and forces the girl to suck him while she's being fingered and whipped. I did say it was a weird movie.

But when it got to the point where the girl is forced to go down on the sales girl in a lingerie story while the other girl sucks the guys dick was enough for Pam, she slipped off my lap and rested her elbows on the coffee table kneeling before me.

"Get the lube, I really need you."

"No need for lube." I replied, slipping out of my trousers and underwear.

"There's alway need for lube." Pam replied, not looking away from the screen.

"Not for this." I replied and pressed my dick at the opening of her pussy.

"Oh my god! Finally," she thrust back and gasped as our combined thrust pushed me most of the way inside in one go.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed in a moment's pain, but quickly thrust back against me again.

As if she's afraid I'll change my mind. But I've accepted the inevitable. As we reached our natural rhythms it felt right. As if we were made for each other. Perhaps we were. Perhaps it's like this for all siblings, and the prohibition is nothing more than needed to keep the light burning. Because there would have to be something to stop people fucking all the time.

"Oh god it's so good. Everything I'd hoped for. I love you Josh."

"And I love you Pam. And not just because we're doing this."

"What are we doing?"

"I've got my dick in my sister's pussy and I'm fucking her hard."

"Fuck!" Pam exclaimed and climaxed, but I'm not stopping.

Not this time. I intend to finish, and in thirty seconds, Pam resumes fucking back against me. The TV was forgotten, and I switched gears. Just a little faster and watched her backside bounce to my impacts.

"Wait, I need to see your face when you cum." She exclaims and I pull out.

She scrambled to her feet and dragged me into her room. Our room, I suppose, and pulled me on top of her. My dick found her opening easily. I resumed our lovemaking. I mentally amended my terms as I could never fuck my sister. It would always be love making no matter how animalistic and rough.

Pam was staring deep into my eyes now.

"Are you close?" She asked, and I nodded, needing to keep my breath for the exercise. "Do it, fill me up, I need to feel it."

Ask and you shall receive. OK, I know that's taken out of context. But as I blasted my seed inside her my brain was not capable of thinking much. Pam shuddered and climaxed again as she felt my cum gush into her.

I collapsed on top of her but she wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me close and repeating 'thank you' over and over again. I tried to move, worried about crushing her but she wouldn't let me until I eventually shrank and slipped out of her. She shuddered and finally let me go.

"So now what?" She asked.

"I think I need to talk to my boss and request a permanent transfer, and you need to revert to your maiden name."

"Why?"

"That way our neighbours will think we're married instead of siblings."

The end of a story is always a tricky thing. There are always threads you want to tie up, storylines with just a little more juice. But in a 22,000 word story, sometimes it's better to end it and let the reader imagine the rest.

[I've not dabbled in the incest category before, although I've come close. Hopefully this will fuel some fantasies and earn votes and comments. I only really write for the comments.]