Slippery slopes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? It's not like you haven't already seen them. There's some lotion in the drawer." She gestured and I opened the drawer to see her vibrator. "Not that drawer!" She quickly added. "Oh well, I knew I had one, anyway."

For some reason, I reached out and picked it up, then looked at Pam, who was blushing slightly. Which seemed incongruous given she was naked but for panties.

"It's not as good as the real thing, but a girl has needs."

I quickly put it down and opened the next drawer to find a large bottle of body lotion.

"Do you want me to warm it up first?"

"I think I can cope with a little cold lotion." She replied as she lay on the bed on her stomach.

Repeating in my head, she's your sister, I started the massage and tried to make sure it was non sexual. But it's kind of hard not to think that way when you're massaging lotion into your sister's upper thigh and staring at the crotch of her panties inches away. Or when you're working knots out of her deltoid muscles and your fingertips are dangerously close to the sides of her breasts.

But I finished with the back while managing to only get semi hard. Which felt like a victory until she rolled over and looked up at me. I couldn't help notice her cheeks were flushed and her nipples rock hard.

"It's OK Josh, they're just breasts. Nearly every woman has them."

"Sorry sis, but they are not just breasts. They are great breasts and unfortunately they are on my sister."

"You think they are great?" She glanced down to see the bulge in my shorts and grinned.

"Come on, finish the massage." She said playfully, and I groaned.

I'm sure she was moaning and groaning and hamming it up generally when I massaged the front of her legs. But I did notice a distinct dark patch on her underwear as I bent and stretched her muscles to loosen her up.

When I knelt on the bed behind her head to work on her pectoral muscles, she was grinning at my attempts to stay as clear of her breasts as possible.

"You know, when I'm in the right mood, I can climax just from a guy sucking on them."

"Pam, please. Now I'm going to be thinking about the lucky sod who gets to do that."

"Last night when we were watching that movie. I saw that you'd spotted my nipples were hard. After all, I saw how hard you were. I nearly asked you to suck on them then."

"OK, that's enough." I got up and could do nothing about my fully hard dick tenting out my shorts. "I've no idea what game you're playing, but it's dangerous."

Pam sat up and put her arm over her chest.

"Sorry, you're right. I'm emotionally vulnerable and lashing out and doing all the wrong things. How about I buy you breakfast to make up for it."

"Fine."

"But I need 5 or 10 minutes first." She didn't need to explain, as she picked up her sex toy.

I jumped in the shower, hoping the sound would drown out the sound, but my mind was playing what I thought she was doing in 3D and hi-def. I'd never done it before, but I wanked one out thinking about my sister.

She emerged from her room looking radiant and refreshed, while I was feeling guilty. The restaurant she took us to had a lovely raised patio area, so we dined there and chatted about stuff. She asked about work and I swore her to secrecy and explained my suspicions.

Pam was excited by the potential industrial espionage, but we had to shut up about it as other people moved to sit at the next table.

"You said you swim? There is a place not too far away that has a public pool. If I showed you it, would you let me swim with you?"

"Of course. Why would you think I wouldn't enjoy that?"

"I just assumed you'd be all competitive and I've not swum in years."

"You can pace yourself. It's great, no impact exercise and good for your core."

"OK, but we'll have to pop over there to let my pick up a costume."

She gestured to a row of shows across the small civic space.

As we got closer to the shop, I groaned and Pam quickly slipped her arm to hook around mine so I couldn't back out. Besides swimwear, the shop sold sexy lingerie. A rather intimidatingly beautiful woman approached and smiled.

"It's always nice to see new customers. Especially ones who look so much in love."

Pam gave my arm a squeeze and asked about a swimsuit and then to see something sexy. I knew I was blushing and the woman saw it and raised a hand as if to hide what she said in front of me.

"I love it when the guy gets embarrassed by this sort of thing." she said to Pam who was grinning at me.

While the assistant dealt with Pam, I stood awkwardly surrounded by underthings that left little to the imagination. Luckily the assistant insisted that I didn't see what my sister bought. I'd be perfectly happy never to find out, but I suspected that Pam had other ideas.

Some you win, some you lose

Monday morning, I walked into the office to find five men waiting for me. Two were corporate lawyers, two were IT forensic specialists, and the last was a private detective. We had a private meeting, then I called a meeting for each department, telling them that we had permission to slash prices and get the business back on its feet rather than give up on them. I'm sure the other department wondered what I'd said to the others, but by the end of the day I'd not seen the office so happy.

Things weren't so happy at home. Pam was oscillating between depression and manic activity all week. A couple of times I woke up in the night to hear her crying and I went into her room and she asked me to hold her. So I slipped into her bed and held her. The fact I'd seen her naked and semi naked negated some of the effects of holding her naked body to me, but not wholly. Luckily, Pam chose not to point it when I got semi hard against her.

By Friday, I got a report from the IT guys with enough evidence of email and messaging traffic between the former employees and their new company to hand over to the lawyer to progress a lawsuit. Both former managers were extremely IT illiterate and assumed a deleted email was really gone and not recoverable with the right tools.

I talked to the lawyers and asked if it would hurt our case if I told a few key staff members what we found. They argued between themselves, then asked me why I wanted it. To me it was obvious if I contacted clients and former clients with a bargain basement price. They might assume our products were no longer worth anything, or we were desperate.

However, if we could hint about the scandal that was about to hit our competitor, I could justify why I was trying too hard to win the business, and point out that the lower price point was temporary. Returning to a market competitive price in 6 months.

The lawyers grinned and agreed that was a good plan, and I could do it. If I cleared it with the head office. When I told my boss, he was delighted. Admitting that he thought I was going to have to can everyone. But now I was likely to break sales records and get the rest of the business fired up at the same time.

When I got home, I was in a great mood until I walked in to see Pam sitting at the breakfast bar eating ice cream from the bucket and drinking red wine from the bottle. It turned out she'd been put on a leave of absence after breaking down in tears in the classroom. Causing some of her students' distress.

She was out of school for two weeks and needed a psych evaluation before returning. Pam passed out on the couch a few hours later and I put her to bed. Leaving a bucket next to it just in case.

The next day, I skipped lunch so I could drive Pam to meet the doctor and Pam insisted I stay with her. I explained to the doctor what I knew of the series of events as the doctor took notes. When she asked about my relationship with Pam, she looked deeply relieved that I was her brother and not a new lover.

People with that sort of trauma and a new lover made for tough cases. She'd had one woman who murdered her new lover and then killed herself. OK, that raised the stakes a lot. I left to let the pair talk and about 40 minutes later; she asked to talk to me while Pam waited in reception.

"You love your sister, right?"

"Or course. I'll do anything for her. Heck, I came halfway across the country to try to help her."

"Good, because you need to be there for her. The combination of her upcoming divorce, her age and death of her husband is a perfect storm to mess her up badly. So you need to be supportive and let her freely express her emotions and needs."

"Why her age?" I asked and realised I was being stupid.

"Because most women have ticking clocks in their head. All about the end of something that makes them a woman. Your sister has never had kids but wanted to and time is running out. At the moment, she's emotionally vulnerable and might do something rash.

"You need to be there to stop her going out to have sex with some random strangers."

""OK, I'll be her personal bodyguard and minder."

"You might have to go out and get her a sex toy."

"It's alright she already has one." Which earned a raised eyebrow, and I felt myself flush a little. "It's a very small house."

"Actually, it's good that it came up. There is no easy way to say it, but it's possible her sexual needs will multiply, so you need to be prepared to deal with that."

A number of worrying thoughts flooded my mind. "Like what."

"Have you ever seen a cat in heat? Moody, demanding attention and so on, I'd expected to hear her vibrator often."

"It's ok, I can go for a walk or something."

"And how is that as a bodyguard? If she want walk up to one of the neighbours and invite them in to fuck her?"

"It's just a possibility, but I'd rather you knew and be prepared for her needs."

Leaving the office, I was worried about Pam and if I was reading between the lines about what had been said.

I dropped Pam off at home and returned to work, to find a very angry phone call from our competitor's CEO waiting for me. Apparently, he'd been waiting for me for 25 minutes, so he could wait a little longer. I got the lawyers in the conference room, then asked the head of departments to join us, provided they remained silent.

I took the call and informed the guy we were on speakerphone and the call would be recorded, and that I had two lawyers with me. The other people grinned at that but kept quiet.

Twenty minutes later, we all trooped out of the office with grins on our faces. The guy had been too furious to manage what he said and several times he said too much. Almost admitting he'd spent years setting this up and I was fucking it up. He was suing the company and me personally for slander and libel and there being a Y in the word Thursday. But the lawyers said that was normal and not to worry about it,

Too much sun

When I got home, I found the house empty and started to worry. I called my sister, only to hear the phone ringing from the backyard. I rushed outside to find her passed out naked and sun bathing. Two empty bottles of wine and a very pink body.

Touching my sister, I could feel the heat in her skin and knew from personal experience how bad sunburn can be. I scooped my sister up, and tried to ignore the bit I was touching that a brother shouldn't, and carried her into the shower.

Setting aside my wallet and phone, I took her into the shower and set the water on tepid as I held her up. I was still in my suit and tie, but dealing with her was more important than that. As my clothes absorbed the water, Pam was becoming slippery and it was harder to hold her up. I had to resort to having one arm around her chest just under her boobs and the other against the wall to hold us up.

Pam suddenly woke up and snapped her head back and brought tears to my eyes as her head impacted my nose.

"Josh?" she asked, alarmed.

"Yeah sis. You OK?"

"Not really, my head is killing me and..."

The rest of the conversation ended as she threw up. It took all my willpower not to puke over my sister's shoulder. But I held her up until she finished and washed her down to make sure nothing was still on her, then took her to bed. Getting some painkillers and making sure she took them before leaving her.

Around 10 pm, she called out, and I checked on her. She was naked on the bed with the covers thrown back and in pain. The sunburn was really kicking in. Luckily, she has a giant tub of aloe gel and begged me to either drown her in it or shoot her.

Unlike my previous massage, I could not ignore her breasts this time. Being so unused to being exposed to the sun, they were the most burned. I slavered what felt like pints of goo on to her until she was a sticky mess. She was whimpering as my large hands coated her breasts and I forced myself to remember this was my sister and I was helping in a medical emergency.

Despite the fact her hard nipples were burning into the palms of my hand and making me harder than I'd been in years. By some fluke or good fortune, her pubic area and her pussy seemed relatively unaffected, which was a huge relief as if I had to be so intimate with her, there was no way I'd not pull my dick out and wank over her.

"I'll come back in two hours to check on you." I promised and left her.

Midnight visit

At midnight, I let myself into her room to find her on her stomach.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Bad. Can you put aloe on my back?" There was still a slur of alcohol in her voice.

"Of course."

After everything that happened, I was more relaxed about that, as it seemed safer. Which it was up to a point. That point was when I noticed how red and angry her bum was. Hardly surprising and after I'd already rubbed the aloe on her tits, I figured I could deal with it. Oh boy, what a mistake. Although it wasn't all my fault.

I was trying to keep it medical or at least non-sexual, but Pam seemed incapable to distinguishing the difference she wriggled around and moaned and panted. My dick was hard already, but she demanded that I apply the gel between her cheeks as it hurt there as well. I might have called her out on it, but instead I loaded my fingers with gel and pressed them between her buttocks.

Any faint hint that this was nonsexual left the building as I did that. My fingertips brushed over her anus, and she shuddered and pushed back. If this wasn't my sister, I'd have had no issue pressing a finger right up there and fingered her bum until she came.

The idea was exciting and terrifying at the same time. I snapped my hand back and got a groan from her.

"Josh, please, I need this. I need you. Please, I need to cum to make the pain go away."

I would say that there are moments in a person's life where you are given a choice to step up or walk away. This was one of those, but complicated as I couldn't disassociate the pleasure I'd getting in helping her out. My sister was in pain and needed me, but bits of my brain were thinking all about my pleasure.

"Are you sure, sis? Cuz, this is a no going back thing."

"Please." She sobbed.

I'm going to hell. Or at least the atheist's version of it. I suspect it's something like being at the DMV forever.

Scooping more gel, I pressed between her legs and touched her pussy for the first time. Pam gasped, then threw her legs wide.

"Please Josh, it's..."

"Relax, it's fine. Well, obviously it's not, but that's for the future. I love my sister and will do anything to make her right."

My words were at war with my feelings, but when my finger slipped inside her tight little honey pot, my reluctance was lessened. Forcing myself to think of her as another lover and not my lover, I used the skills I'd not needed for years to give her the pleasure she needed.

As Pam's pleasure grew, so did the pressure on me not to do something that I could never take back. The desire to strip off my shorts and fuck her was nearly overwhelming, and it was only because she climaxed so hard on my fingers that I never attempted it.

I left feeling ashamed and horrible while my sister basked in her post orgasmic glow.

Morning after

I was sipping my coffee and almost ready for work when Pam emerged from her bedroom. Her hair was a mess, and she shuffled in her dressing gown to the bathroom. A moment after the door shut, I heard her swear.

"Fuck."

"What's up?" I called.

"My bum is sunburned."

"And whose fault is that?"

She didn't reply. I heard a flush, then she reappeared and came over to give me a hug. I was ever so gentle, but she still winced.

"Mine obviously. Can I apologise for what happened last night?"

"What happened?" I hoped she'd been too drunk to remember, or at least would brush it under the carpet and never mention it again.

"I thought it was memorable enough that you'd remember fingering your sister to orgasm. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you do that. I used the leverage of my vulnerability to put you in a position with no way out."

"I know and despite it being wrong and weird, I'm still here for you, sis. How are you feeling?"

"Humiliated."

"Why?"

"It's one thing to have my brother hear me while I masturbate, it's another thing entirely to demand he do it for me. And have such a big orgasm from his fingers inside me. I've not had one that good in years."

"I aim to please." I quipped but it fell flat. "But I meant your sunburn."

"It hurts. Do you mind if I go naked? It's not like you've not already seen everything and even this robe is hurting."

"It's your house, sis."

Pam slipped off the robe to reveal her lobster skin.

"I think you need more lotion. Give me a minute."

I slipped off my jacket and got the lube from her room. Then worked my way up from her feet reapplying the soothing gel from behind. Hoping not to get an erection. But I could see her pussy between her thighs and still make out the scent of her climax at my fingers from a few hours before.

As soon as I'd coated her bum with the lotion, Pam turned to face me and I saw her nipples were at attention.

"What? I can't help it if they think this is sexual?" She replied to my gaze. "After all, what happened last night definitely counted."

I shook my head as I finished her legs and up her stomach. Then I carefully did her face, ears, shoulders and arms. Then I moved off to wash my hands.

"You missed some bits?" She complained.

"As a punishment for teasing me, you have to do those bits yourself. Heck, you could have done most of it yourself."

"Fine." she said in a mood. "In which case you get to watch."

She scooped gel in one hand and pressed it against her pussy and made exaggerated sexual sounds. My sister always was a drama queen, but I'd never expected her in the role of a personal porn star. I stood stunned until she scooped up more with her other hand and applied it to her breasts. She yelped in pain and I chuckled as the spell broke.

Leaving her complaining as I went to work. At lunch I consulted a pharmacist and told him about my sister and her sunburn. I missed out on the bit of her being naked. He said the shower and aloe gel were good, but she needed to watch out for blisters that might get infected and to avoid scratching when it got itchy. He sold me a medicated cream to apply if the skin split and peeled.

The next couple of days were a bit surreal. Having Pam naked all the time and having to apply lotion to her before work and when I got home. Especially as she insisted, I closely examine her all over for blisters and peeling skin. With me refusing to lotion her breasts, she was determined to get her revenge.

One time it was having me kneel in the kitchen to examine her, and she threw one knee onto the stool so I could get a proper look. Her inner thighs weren't burnt, but she was forcing me to look at her exposed pussy. Having not seen one in person for quite a while, it took all my willpower not to lean forward and kiss it.

She was wet, and her lips were puffy. Obviously, she was turned on by this and so was I.