Slow Burn Sister & Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached his left hand towards my mouth as he grabbed a piece of the black thong sticking out and pulled it out. I took a deep breath and giggled a little as I continued to press back against him. I had never been so turned on. So ready, for whatever was about to happen. I looked back at him with a mischievous smile and asked, "So... are we done then?"

He laughed and responded, "Oh no... we are not done. I'm just deciding what to do with you..."

Curious of what he was reading and considering, I asked, "Well... what are the options?"

He chuckled again and said, "Well I guess it won't hurt your virgin ears to hear... some of them want me to put it in you..."

I smiled and moaned slightly as I responded, "Oh yeah, and what do you want to do?"

He then abruptly stood up, reminding me how much larger he was than me. His cock stood up and out, proportionately large to his built frame. He leaned forward, grabbed a handful of my hair, and gently started pulling me back. I sat back on my heels and sat upward as he stood behind me with my hair in his left hand. He then said, "I want to take some pictures."

He then walked around to the front of me. His cock was only inches from my face. He held the camera facing down toward me and his stiff member nearly casting a shadow over me from the angle we were positioned. He started by saying, "Hold it."

I smiled up at him and reached my right hand up, clasping my fingers around the base of his cock. My face was still several inches away as he took the photos. "Good... now your other one... same thing." I smiled as my left hand rose up to meet my right, clasping around further up his long, thick shaft. He again smiled and said, "very good... now try moving them up and down." I started to stroke him up and down, but he quickly interrupted the action by adding, "wait, you know what. It's a little dry... how about you stick your fingers in your pussy for me. I know that's plenty wet down there." My jaw dropped slightly again as I could feel my face burn bright red for a moment. Yet, I did as I was told, starting with my right hand, bringing it down between my legs as he watched and snapped photos. I stuck my fingers in for a moment and then brought them back up to his shaft. I did the same with my left hand, returning my glistening fingers to the base of his cock.

I smiled up at him and asked, "How's that?"

He looked as though he was thinking about it for a moment, but then said, "No, you know what? Still not wet enough. Maybe use your tongue?"

I playfully scoffed as I stuck my tongue out and slowly brought it to the tip of his cock, immediately touching it to a drop of his pre-cum that rested at the tip. He smiled and exhaled deeply, saying, "There you go... how does that taste?"

I giggled a little as I stroked him and licked around the tip of his cock, responding with, "It tastes good..."

He laughed and said, "I was hoping you would say that... now you're going to suck it." My eyebrows raised a little as he grabbed the base of his cock and said, "open."

I smiled innocently as I opened my mouth for him, and felt as he began inching it in. It very quickly hit the back of my throat, before it was even halfway in. I heard him hit the record button on the phone as he said, "show everyone how much of a slut you really are."

I closed my lips around his cock as I slowly backed my head off, and then back onto the shaft. I could feel the tip against my tongue, delivering little drops of pre-cum every few seconds. I brought my hands up, which he quickly interrupted and instructed, "ah-ah-ah... no hands. And look up here at the camera..."

I smiled confidently this time as I placed my hands back down at my sides. Still sitting up on my heels, I opened my mouth and started to take him inside of it, pushing my head as far as it could go, causing me to choke for a second. Every choke and cough caused a sexy smirk to take over his face, only further motivating me to take more and more of him into my mouth. Holding the phone in his right hand, he took his left and started to forcibly push himself down my throat. I gagged for a moment but continued to take it with little resistance until my lips were pressed against the base of his cock. I stared up at him as I realized his cock was fully occupying my throat. Tears were starting to form in the corners of my eyes as I gagged. He just smiled and said, "there you go. That's a good slut. Just like that."

He then inched himself back out, and then did the same, only faster, and faster. He was fucking my throat and I was happy and willing to take all of it. The fear of Mom and Dad bursting in was long gone. All I could think about was him. As he persisted, tears were streaming down my face. My body was tingling in ways it never had. The gagging only seemed to push him further and further. My eyes stayed glued to him and the camera. His breathing grew more and more aggressive. I could feel him twitching in my mouth between strokes. And then, it happened.

I heard a deep moan leave his body and felt a sudden burst of his warm cum hit the roof of my mouth. He then quickly pulled it out of my mouth, and another burst shot out onto my forehead, then another just under my left eye, and more above my lips, causing it to run down into my mouth. To my surprise, even more began to spray against my chest, covering one of my breasts, running down over my nipples and down towards my abdomen. He kept the camera pointed at me and said, "a good slut would clean herself up."

I licked around my lips and started to swipe my fingers across areas where I felt his warm cum on me: my forehead, under my eye, around my mouth. I then stuck my fingers in my mouth, cleaning them off for him and the camera. I then rubbed what was on my chest into my skin like it was lotion. I watched as he smiled and grabbed his cock, saying, "a little bit left... almost done."

I once again reached up and grabbed his cock while staring into the camera, taking it back into my mouth and running my tongue over every inch of it to clean him off. As I finished, he stepped back and started typing away. He had sent the video and tossed the phone down to where I was kneeling on the floor. I expected the act to be some kind of warm up, but then I noticed him reaching for his clothes, pulling up his boxers, then his pants, and then pulling over his shirt.

Still kneeling, I asked, "Really? So that's it?"

He smiled at me and responded, "You wanted to act like a slut? There you go. Now, I don't want to see you posting anything else on this app. Clear?"

Before I could respond. he walked out of my room, quickly shutting the door behind me. I remained on my knees, wondering if that was something I just hallucinated, or if that really just happened. I could still see a little bit of Brian on my chest leftover from the ending, confirming that it was not all a dream. I stood up and walked over to my bed. I crawled into it, under my covers, and started touching myself, replaying the events in my mind, and even more, fantasizing about what might come next...

(END OF PART 3 :))

12