All Comments on 'Slowly Changing Pt. 03'

by DaPenguin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
damn hot

Fuck, this guy doesn't realize this is a dream come true for a gurl like me. Please let him get breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

keep up the good work on your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Go back to Antartica with the rest of the birds

And take this silliness with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep going

Realistic and fun! Don't let the comments of "turd bird" bother you. Just one putz. This is great. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Please ignore the comment about "Antarctica": the writer is obviously some kind of religeous nut who can only get his kicks by rubbishing others! Keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next several parts. You have got her manipulating the guy expertly... slow but shure. Nice work so far!

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 10 years ago
Awe, a working gurl :-)

There is a nice twist to keep the story going getting a secretarial job. I think Christy has bi-sexual tendencies which should lead to more interesting twists. Looking forward to reading the continuing story as it progresses. It's progressing along very nicely. What's next Breast implants or a Female Hormone regime? Not too aggressive as to cause impotence though, have to keep a functional Clitty. When are the gurls going to start sleeping together?.

DaPenguinDaPenguinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Lol

Well actually I was kinda confused about the comment wondering if they were insulting me. To be honest it seemed kinda ignorant. They way they wrote it implied all birds (not just penguins) lived there. Honestly I know many people don't like this kinda stuff so I don't know why they would come to this section. So to those who read my writing and don't like it/don't like the subject, this is the third part of the story... if you don't like it don't read it. Pretty simple stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

IT WAS GREAT PLEASE HAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh yes please, real breasts.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

It just keeps getting better & better. So looking forward to the next chapter. Really a wonderful story. 💋

Veronica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous