Slummin It - Kaylin and Lena Ch. 02

Story Info
The white women return 10 years later.
2.4k words
3.9
7.4k
13

Part 14 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers

This story is fiction and contains rough interracial sex, pissing, rimming and gang bangs.

"OK, so what's so important that it couldn't wait until Saturday night?" Kaylin asked her friend.

"What? No small talk? You want to get straight to the point, huh?"

"Well, it sounded like it was important, Lena."

"OK. OK. Do you remember what we were talking about two weeks ago when we spent the day drinking wine together?" Lena asked.

"We talked about a lot of things. What in particular do you mean?"

"Well, do you remember us talking about you being a black-ass-licking whore?"

Kaylin chuckled. "That was 10 years ago, Lena, you old gang bang slut."

Both women laughed, and then Lena said, "Do you remember that we both said that if it was 100% sure we could get away with it, we would probably like to relive one of those evenings getting gang fucked by a bunch of black men?"

"Yeah," Kaylin laughed, "I remember."

"Well, I had to run a box to the UPS store yesterday. After I dropped the box off, I walked down the street to the coffee shop. When I left the coffee shop, and on the way back to my car, who do you think I ran in to but Slick and Big Mo?"

"Who?" Asked Kaylin.

"Slick and Big Mo."

Kaylin paused for a moment and then said, "Who are Slick and Big Mo?"

Lena burst out laughing and said, "You don't remember two of the men whose ass holes you swabbed out with your tongue on more than one occasion?"

Kaylin stood in stunned silence as she thought back 10 years to their time in that sleazy black bar getting gang banged by 20 or 30 men. As she tried to focus, Lena knew immediately when her friend remembered Slick and Big Mo.

"Do you mean that smelly weaselly-looking guy and that big ugly fat guy that were at the bar every time we were getting screwed?" Kaylin asked.

"Yep, that's them."

"And you ran into them yesterday? Did they remember you?"

"Well, not right away, but when I recognized them, I stopped and asked if they remembered us. They sure did. They both said that was some of the best times of their lives fucking two hot white girls a couple times a week. They asked if we still did gang bangs and I told them that we're both married and didn't want to risk losing everything if we got caught. So they asked, 'What if we made sure you didn't get caught? Would you do it then?'" So I told them I'd think about it. As I was talking to them, Weasel was feeling up my ass, and he asked me if I'd give them a blow job for old times' sake."

"What? Tell me you didn't suck off those two sleazy pieces of shit."

"Ha! You didn't think they were pieces of shit while your tongue was buried deep in their ass holes, did you? And to answer your question, yes I did. I took them back to my minivan and moved it to the outer corner of the parking lot and then climbed in the back and sucked both of them."

"Lena, you old black-cock-loving whore."

"Says the black ass-licking queen."

"So, is that what you wanted to tell me that was so important?"

"No. I wanted to tell you that they have an old cabin outside Petersburg and they asked if we'd come out and 'relive old times.' And I think we should do it. I know Weasel and Big Mo are sleazy pieces of shit, but I have to confess that it felt like old times sucking those big black cocks."

"Whe... What wou.... when w-would we...."

"Well, I thought about that. Next weekend, our husbands and your son are going on a weekend fishing campout. If Jane can watch the girls, we can just tell everyone we're going hiking or shopping or whatever."

"But... " Kaylin started to say. She was thinking about what Lena had just told her and she felt that once familiar tingling sensation inside her. She remembered the many dirty black cocks and asses that she had serviced while in college and right before her wedding. "But...," she said again, and then she smiled.

Lena smiled at her friend and said, "I think you're in, aren't you?" Kaylin grinned and nodded her head. "OK, I'll call you in a few days so we can work out the details. This will be just like those ends of summer weekend gang bangs that left us well-fucked black-owned cum dumps." Both women laughed.

The week seemed to go slow for the two women. They talked several times on the phone mostly reassuring each other that they wouldn't get caught by their husbands.

Finally, Friday arrived. Lena and Kaylin hid extra clothes in the back of the minivan because they knew their clothes worn be torn to shreds. Although both women were in their early 30's, both were still very sensuous. They each wore extremely short miniskirts and tank tops and high heels and nothing else, because they knew that's what the men preferred. It took them two hours to drive to the cabin, but they eventually pulled into the rutted drive and got out of the van.

They looked around and saw at least 15 old rusty pickups and SUVs. As they stretched their shapely legs, the door opened and the small porch filled with black men of all ages and sizes. The only thing they all had in common was that the women wouldn't want to be seen in public with any of them.

As the women walked towards the porch, Weasel and Big Mo met them halfway and put their arms around the women. They lifted the women's heads and kissed them, shoving their tongues into the women's mouths. Their hands immediately landed on the women's breasts as they escorted them inside.

As some of the men began stripping Lena and Kaylin, they were handed a couple of strong drinks laced with Rohypnol that they quickly drank. They were quickly given another drug-laced drink. As Kaylin drank, she counted 26 men inside the cabin. After their second drink, things began to become a little blurry for the women, and they were quickly dumped on the filthy urine-stained mattresses on the floor.

"Which one of these cunts is the ass-licker?" One of the men asked.

Kaylin tried to raise her hand as a cock was shoved into her pussy. "Unnnnggh!" she screamed., which made the men laugh. As the cock began pounding Kaylin's pussy, she saw a filthy ass being lowered onto her face. Her tongue fluttered briefly around the hole before plunging deep into the man's bowels. "Oh yes!" She thought as she tongue-fucked the ass. "I have missed this soooo much!"

Lena was led a few feet away where she looked down and saw Big Mo lying on the floor. She was lowered onto his cock, which slid easily into her wet cunt. Weasel moved behind her and slowly slid his cock into her ass, and a third man smacked her face with his cock until she opened her mouth and took it in. The three men developed a rhythm as they pounded the white slut-wife, and Lena started coming over and over.

Both women heard the men calling them white trash, cum dumps, fuck holes, skank, black cock whores, cunts, sluts, fuck meat and everything else that came to their minds. Some of the men spit on them as they stood smoking and waiting for their turn.

The women were used for four hours without a break. The men decided to give them a break to have a drink and take a quick shower before beginning round two. As Lena stumbled to the shower, Kaylin looked in the mirror at her red shit-stained face. "I really am a whore," she thought to herself. "But I've really missed black cocks and licking black asses."

The women showered and then slammed down a couple more drinks and were put back on the stained mattresses. During the next few hours, the men successfully managed to get three cocks into Lena's pussy making her scream in both pain and pleasure. Meanwhile, Kaylin's tongue reamed another eight asses as her own ass was relentlessly pounded by black cocks, as the men called her a black ass-licker and whore.

Neither of the women heard the door open and six more men come in. Weasel directed them to start with an ass-cleaning by Kaylin and then move on to fucking Lena, and they were more than happy to oblige.

When the men gave the two white whores their next break, Lena had had three cocks in her pussy twice and two cocks in her ass hole three times. She had had 22 total cocks in her body so far. Kaylin had licked 26 ass holes so far and been fucked or ass-fucked by 15 cocks.

During their next break, the women showered again and were permitted to sit at the table and eat. As the men sat around them drinking and smoking, one asked, "You two are decent looking cunts. How did you become such nasty sluts?"

Kaylin smiled at him and said, "Once I tasted a black ass, I was hooked. The first few tasted kind of funky, but then I started liking the taste. I enjoyed being at your mercy as you offered your asses to me."

As she was answering, Lena checked out the men. She thought about half of them were the same men from years ago, but the other half were new. Most of the men were older, but there were a few 18- and 19-year-olds. She listened to the men talking about what nasty sluts they were. One of the men handed her a cigarette, and although she hadn't smoked since college, she closed her eyes and sucked in the smoke.

When the whores had finished eating and had used the bathroom again, the cocks pounced again. In addition to their cocks, the men began using things from the cabin to fuck Lena. Beer bottles, a hammer, flashlight, parking cone and anything else they could find were used on her. Lena cried and screamed and moaned like the black cock whore that she was.

Kaylin was hung upside down from the rafters. Her face was at the same level as the men's cocks and ass holes. They all took turns spreading their ass cheeks and backing into her face so she could lap their asses with her tongue. Other men were smacking her pussy and ass giving her one long continuous orgasm.

As they neared the end of this session, the big black men carried the helpless white whores outside and positioned them on their knees. Since the men had been drinking all night, they were filled with smelly yellow urine. So, for the next ten minutes, they all used the white sluts as their toilet and ash tray. The women swallowed cigarette ashes, smelly piss and cum until the men were finished.

The women were allowed to sleep for a few hours while the men rested, and then they were right back at it. They started with the same drugged drinks from the day before, even though the women really didn't need to be drugged to submit themselves to the men.

The two black-cock whores were used for a few more sessions before the men finally finished with them about 4:00 am Sunday. As the men stood around the two unconscious sluts laying on the filthy mattresses, they laughed at them.

"Them white sluts was ridden hard and put away wet," one of them said.

"They just a pile of used white trash fuck meat," another said. The men laughed again at the women.

"Lookit the size of the gashes on that one," one said as he pointed at Lena. "She ain't never gonna feel her husbands dick again, that's fer sure."

"Yeah, we had three cocks in her a bunch of times, and that traffic cone was more than a foot inside her."

"Yeah, after the traffic cone, my fist slid right in with no trouble. Getting my second fist in took a little work, but I finally did it."

"Yeah, that must have hurt cuz she really screamed when you shoved your second fist into her."

"I don't give a shit if it hurt the bitch. I just was curious if her hole would expand that far."

"Looks like the other slut still got shit on her face, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but dat bitch had her face in everyone's ass hole at least once or twice. And some of them motherfuckers didn't even wipe their asses before sitting on the slut's face."

"I think she got off more on sucking out our ass holes than she did when she was being fucked."

"Yeah, I agree."

"Lookin at dem bitches now, I don't know if I'd fuck them nasty sluts with your cock. They sure don't look as hot as they did on Friday. Don't even look like the same whores."

The men laughed. "I agree. I think all I'd wanna do with them now is piss on them or use them as an ashtray."

Most of the men were gone when the two white whores woke up. They needed to lean on the table to get back to their feet to stagger into the bathroom. They were too tired to shower, but they knew they needed to before they headed for home so they wouldn't mess up Lena's car.

After showering, the two slutwives limped back out into the main room of the cabin where they had been abused for the last 38 hours. Both of them were naked and looked and felt exhausted as they looked at the remaining eight men.

Big Mo said, "The cost to get out the door is; whore number one (pointing towards Lena) sucks us and then whore number two cleans our asses."

The two cum dump sluts grinned at the men and dropped to their knees. It took almost an hour for the men to be fully satisfied. They helped the naked sluts to their feet, and led them to their car while their hands roamed freely over the sluts' bodies. Kaylin and Lena limped to the back of the van and pulled their emergency clothes and slowly dressed their sore, well-fucked bodies.

After dressing, they got into the car and started towards the driveway when one of the men waved them over. Lena rolled down the window and he said, "Hope you two skanky sluts had a good time. We wanna do this again next month."

Without even looking at each other, the two women grinned and said, "We'll be here."

BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers