Slummin It - Kaylin and Lena Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaylin has a fun afternoon with the boys.
1.6k words
4.76
4k
6

Part 15 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story is fiction and contains roughs sex, group sex, pissing and rimming.

"Lena, I still can't believe we spent this past weekend with all those black guys. What the hell were we thinking?"

"Well, you didn't seem to have a problem swabbing out 30 black asses with that slutty tongue of yours, Kaylin."

Kaylin sat quietly for a few seconds and then, shaking her head, she said, "I know. Ever since I licked that first black ass hole more than 10 years ago, I've loved it. I don't know why because most people think it's disgusting. My husband would leave me in a second if he knew. But once I start, I just can't stop."

Lena laughed. "You're just destined to be a black ass-eater forever."

Kaylin smiled at her old friend. "I guess you're right. But I don't think we should do it again. There's too much at stake. Our kids and our marriages. Our lifestyle and dinners at the country club. And those were the ugliest, fattest and smelliest bunch of men I've ever seen."

Lena looked at her friend and then said, "Let's talk about it in a couple weeks, OK?"

"OK."

Kaylin was adamant about not going back to the cabin for another round of getting gang banged by a bunch of drunk smelly black men. She fell into her routine for the next week without thinking much about their weekend as whores for black men. But at the beginning of the second week, she thought about it often. Her stomach would tingle when she thought of the men sitting on her face or offering their asses to her while on their hands and knees. She wondered how many men had fucked her while she was licking other men's asses.

By Thursday morning of the second week, that's all she could think about. And when she thought of Big Mo and Slick, it gave her butterflies in her stomach. They were two of the most disgusting of the group. Slick was a greasy, smelly skinny little weasel-looking guy with slick-backed hair and long boney fingers. Big Mo is an ugly six foot tall 350-pound behemoth. "Yuck," she thought to herself. "Why am I even thinking of those two lowlifes?"

She snapped out of her daydream and realized that she was driving past the UPS Store and pulling in to the curb. "Oh shit," she thought. "I'm right where Lena ran in to Slick and Big Mo. I, uh . . . uh . . . "

She sat there and shook her head and knew why she was here. She got out of the car and began walking up and down the street. She grabbed a coffee from the nearby coffee shop and continued walking. After two hours, she gave up and went home. The next morning, she was back walking the neighborhood when she saw the odd-looking combination walking away from her. She hurried down the street and yelled, "Hey Mo. Hey Slick."

The two men turned and looked at the beautiful woman approaching them. They looked at her mid-thigh shorts and tank top being stretched by her breasts. Then they looked at her beautiful face and Slick tilted his head in recognition. "You look familiar," he said. "Where have I seen you?"

Kaylin looked at the greasy little man and said, "I spent the weekend with you a couple of w . . . "

"Yeah," he shouted. "You're the ass-eater."

She turned red with embarrassment as a couple of people walking by heard his comment. She nodded her head.

"I'll be damned," he said. "What chu want? You wanna suck my ass hole?"

This was the moment of truth. She hesitated a few seconds and then nodded her head. "Y-y-yes," she muttered.

Big Mo leered at her, and said, "I think I wanna sit on your face and feel your tongue in my big black ass, you fuckin slut. You wanna put your tongue in my big ass, slut?"

She slowly nodded her head as she looked down at the ground. "Y-yess."

Big Mo grabbed her hand and said, "Come with us," as he started down the street pulling her behind him.

"Wa . . . wait," she shouted. "Where . . . where are w-we going?"

They rounded a corner and before she could say anything, Slick lit a cigarette and pushed a key into a steel door. He pushed to door open and Big Mo pulled Kaylin through. As they stepped through the doorway, Mo picked her up over his shoulder and walked up the stairs. Slick let them into another door at the top of the steps, and Kaylin saw what appeared to be a dirty apartment that was sparsely furnished.

When Mo put her down, both men were grinning evilly at Kaylin as she looked around the filthy smelly apartment. Mo said, "Take off your clothes and lay on the bed, slut."

Her stomach was churning in anxious anticipation at being at the mercy of these two black men in their hole-in-the-wall apartment. She slowly took off her clothes and walked to the bed as the two men admired the hot 34-year-old' white woman's body. Both men knew this was the hottest woman they would ever fuck.

Kaylin looked down at the filthy stained mattress, she smelled sweat, cigarettes and piss. She looked at Slick and he handed her his cigarette. Even though she hadn't smoked since college, she smiled thanks at him and took a couple deep puffs and returned it to Slick.

She laid down on the nasty mattress and immediately felt Slick's fingers enter her wet pussy. She climaxed quickly, and then looked up and saw a massive ass hovering over her face. She was salivating as Big Mo lowered his smelly ass onto her beautiful face. She kissed and fluttered her tongue around his ass hole for a while before driving her tongue deep into his bowels.

Slick slid his slimy cock into her slit as her tongue moved inside the giant's ass. "I don't know why," she thought to herself, " but I missed this sooo much. I know many think this is disgusting, but I love this. I need this."

She rimmed MO's ass while she jerked his hard cock as Slick pounded her white cunt. Slick soon dumped his load into the hot slut, and a few minutes later, the big man moaned and slid down so his cock was spewing on her face. When he finished, he scooped the cum with his cock and fed it to her. When he stood, Slick shoved his cock into her mouth to be cleaned, and then turned and had her swab out his ass hole with her tongue. Kaylin had no idea how many times she had cum with the fat man on her face and the weasel fucking her pussy.

Both men stood looking down on the white slut with shit, cum and filth on her face. Mo said, "I wanna piss on you, slut. Like we did at the cabin. But you gotta get in the bathtub first."

"MmmHmm," she moaned. "OK." She got to her feet with Mo's help and stumbled into the bathroom. It was the dirtiest, smelliest rankest place she had ever seen. There was mold on the walls, shit-stains in the toilet, and the sink was missing. The linoleum was partially missing and what was left was piss-stained.

She slowly climbed into the tub and kneeled facing the two ugly men as they began pissing their nasty yellow piss on her. Slick said, "Look at the high-and-mighty white bitch, Mo. She ain't nothin but a shit-eatin, piss-drinkin black cock whore." Mo nodded his head. "Ain't that right, slut? You just a shit-eatin whore. You is white trash and nothin but a fuck hole."

Kaylin nodded her head. As she opened her mouth and said, "Y-y-yes," the men aimed their streams at her face and pissed into her mouth.

When the men finished, they walked back to the other room and got themselves dressed as Kaylin tried, and realized, that there was no water to wash with. She looked into the mirror and saw the brownish stains on her face. She finally found her panties and used them to wipe off her face and dry the urine from her body.

As she was dressing, the two men stood staring at her while smooking a cigarette. After she got dressed, the men led her back to her car. As they were walking, the men lit up another cigarette and she asked for one. Mo put one in his mouth and lit it for her and handed it to her and she took a deep drag. The men stayed slightly ahead of the piss-covered, smelly woman. Big Mo finally said, "We gonna do this again someday, slut??"

Kaylin stopped and looked at the big man, who also stopped. She appeared to be thinking for a few seconds before she took a long drag on her smoke, winked at him and said, "If you and Slick want to, I'd like to do it again."

"You really like lickin them ass holes, don't ya," he asked.

Without hesitation, she said, "Yes Mo. I really do like licking your ass. I think I'd like anything you want to do to me." Both men sneered at the white slut and they continued towards her car.

She found a small tarp in her trunk that she put on her seat for the drive home.

Kaylin cleaned up and avoided Lena for a couple days. When she finally called her, before Lena could speak, Kaylin said, "Count me in for another gang bang weekend."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers