Slut at the Movies

Story Info
I wrote this about 8 years ago after having a dream.
1.1k words
3.74
10.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master and I decided to go to the movies to have a little fun, as he put it. It didn't matter what the movie was though, as long as it was full of action and a little on the louder side. Oh and he said I wouldn't be seeing much of it. We chose a movie that had been out for awhile and went in the middle of the day. The theater was empty except for a few people at the very front. We sat in the very back in a corner that had only three seats in that back row. We were well hidden from any eyes unless someone sat in front of us. I was wearing a mini skirt with no panties, because little sluts like me don't get to wear panties. I was also wearing a loose t-shirt with no bra. You couldn't really tell I had no bra on though. As we sat down, Master was in the seat against the wall and I was beside him.

"Kneel in front of me, slut. It's time for the first part of our fun." Master smirked at me as I knelt in front of him and I heard the previews start to play. He unzipped his jeans and freed his cock, instructing me to suck it. "You will suck my cock during these previews. If you do a good job, I will let you swallow. Otherwise, I will come on your face and you will not wash it off until we get home." I simply nodded as I went to work sucking his cock and using my tongue as well. I tried to move my hand to his balls but he ordered me to put them behind my back. He then pulled the back of my skirt up, tucking it into the waistband so that my ass was on display.

As the previews ended, Master grabbed hold of my hair and came down my throat. I obediently swallowed it all and when he withdrew, I stayed kneeling with my hands behind my back, until he told me I could move. "Now slut, sit in your seat. But keep your skirt how it is. I want your bare ass on the seat."

"Yes Master." I sat in the seat beside him, biting my lip when he pushed the front of my skirt up, tucking it into the waistband. He slapped my thigh, and I immediately opened my legs, knowing that is what he wanted. He smiled as he then grabbed the hem of me t-shirt and pushed it up above my breasts, taking clothespins from his pocket to pin it in place. "There, slut. Now, you will stay like this during the whole movie. If anyone sees you, well, you can explain what a slut you are and maybe let them feel these titties of yours. Or finger that slutty little pussy."

I nodded, mumbling a small "yes sir." I hated being on display like this but my pussy was already betraying me and getting wet. I felt him slide his finger into my pussy, grinning as he felt the wetness. "Good little slut. Always wet, no matter what."

It was only a few minutes into the movie when two guys, probably in their late 20's sat down in the row in front of us. They had seen me when they sat and both sets of eyes lingered on my breasts and pussy. I saw my Master slip them a note and I bit my lip, not knowing what it said. Before we had ever left the house Master had written this on a piece of paper:

"I saw how you looked at the Slut's breasts and pussy. Feel free to take turns sitting next to her for the remainder of this movie. Finger her, play with her titties, pinch her nipples..anything you want. If you really want to use her, make her suck your cock and come on her breasts. She loves it."

Before I knew what was happening, one of the guys sat beside me and grinned wide as he inserted two fingers into my pussy. He started pumping them in and out of me, hard and fast. When it appeard like I was going to come, he stopped and moved his hand to my breasts. He pinched my nipples and roughly kneaded my breasts. I soon heard his zipper come down and looked over to see him freeing his cock. His hand grabbed my hair and pulled me down towards it and I greedily sucked his cock. It took awhile but he finally pulled me off and came all over my breasts. He reached over me, shook Master's hand and thanked him.

Only about five minutes after he returned to his seat, his friend sat beside me. He immediately shoved four fingers into my pussy, thrusting them in and out roughly. When I started squirming and panting, he withdrew his fingers and shoved them into my mouth, making me suck and lick my juices off his fingers. "Okay, Slut, get on your knees in front of me." As I got up, he pulled his cock out of his jeans and had it pointing at me when I knelt in front of him. I immediately took him into my mouth as his fingers pulled and pinched my nipples. When he finally came, he came on my chin, neck and breasts. He also thanked Master and returned to his seat. I sat back in my seat, feeling like a used slut.

Just before the movie ended, Master put my t-shirt down and allowed me to straighten my skirt. There was still dried cum on my chin and neck but he said that would stay until we got home. We walked out of the theater, slowly and I would've sworn that everyone knew I was a slut. As soon as we got to the car, Master pushed me into the backseat and got in next to me. "Strip, Slut." I quickly obeyed, stripping out of my clothes and sat there with my knees spread. Master took me over his lap and began spanking my bare bottom hard with his hand. After twenty minutes, I was crying and pleading with him to stop. He finally did stop and told me to put my seat belt on but to keep my legs open wide and my arms behind my back. He got out and went to the drivers side to drive us home.

When we got home, Master made me sit on a stool at the kitchen counter and write down my thoughts and feelings about being a little slut at the movies. I then, had to suck his cock and bend over the back of the couch for quick spanking with his belt.