Slut: Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittney comes in, as she agreed to. She finds a place to perch against the wall at the back of the room. As far from Rita and she can. Brittney's attention is very plainly on the plate of nachos she's holding.

Rita immediately sees Brittney come in. She can't hard the cringing tremor that hits her. Nor can she hide the way she pulls her body inward, shirking in on herself. But she still doesn't run off the "stage." She stands, even more uneasily, and waits.

"Oh, slave..." I summon Sophie in my teasing voice.

Sophie hurries up. She completely ignores the naked Rita, slipping close behind her, to face me. I get all of Sophie's attention.

"Measure this slut," I tell her.

"Yes, Mistress," Sophie answers, her voice sweet and soft. She also has a wide grin on her face, knowing exactly what I want her to do.

I turn my eyes back to glare hard at Rita. "Stay," I tell her firmly. "Stand still and... just stand there. I'd hope even you could get that right. My slave will do the work."

Sophie quickly returns with a tailor's measuring tape. It's metric, allowing for more precision, but it's also marked in English. Sophie grabs a paper and pen as well. She starts by measuring Rita's height and loudly announcing it to the audience.

Then she measures about every aspect of Rita's body that can be measured, even ones that I really have no reason to bother with. I'm doing it for two reasons. First, it's a reason for Rita to just stand there with her body on display. Second, every woman I know would find it humiliating to have her body measured and the measurements loudly announced to the world. The world, in this case, being the strangers that are staring at her, their conversations slowly dying away as their attention turns to Rita.

Sophie is very thorough. She even measures the circumference around Rita's breasts, not just the length and width of each mound. It gives her an excuse to be fondling those soft mounds, too. She measures Rita's hard nipples just as fully. She even measures the lips of her pussy.

The last measurement is Rita's weight. 141 pounds, as Sophie loudly announces. That gets a little cringe and blush from Rita.

Rita stands fairly still for Sophie. She keeps her head facing forward, but I can see how her eyes keep glancing over to see what Brittney is doing. And the relief every time she sees that Brittney isn't paying attention.

It doesn't take Sophie too long. Maybe five minutes. I'm sure it seems like an eternity to Rita. But now, I'm fairly confident that Rita is right where she secretly wants to be. If not, she wouldn't be standing there. She'd be running off.

With a wave from me, Sophie gets the short little stool from beside my desk and brings it up. She sets it on the floor in front of Rita. It's a very plain and simple wood stool. Amish-built. Sturdy. But its round top is a mere 12" across. And it's a hair too low to comfortably sit on. I bought it that way intentionally.

"Before I spank this slut for being, well, slutty by playing with her pussy while reading my stories, and not asking permission to use my stories as her personal diddle-material, I am going to see for myself just how slutty this slut really is. I won't bother asking. Sluts always lie and try to convince everyone they're ladies. I'll just see for myself." I announce to the audience. But I'm really talking to Rita. I want her to know what's coming. I'm sure she can guess what I mean. I was fairly clear. I want to see the more intimate and personal parts of her body.

I don't hesitate. I don't want Rita to have too much time to think about it. I give her a light swat on her bare bottom with my hand. It gets her to flinch so hard that she jumps, almost coming off her feet. And it doesn't hurt. It doesn't even leave a handprint on those globes. But it does let me feel the firm sponginess to them.

I quickly, and in a very firm voice, tell Rita to bend over and rest her forearms flat on the seat of the stool. Then I wait, my eyes locked on Rita and watching her as she reluctantly leans over. It has her back just a tiny bit past flat.

I tell Rita to spread her legs wide. Then I scold her, telling her that I meant all the way, not the tiny bit she opened them. I glare at her, impatiently tapping my foot, as she inches her feet apart. I keep tapping my foot until her legs are fully stretched out. Until I can see the tendons in the creases of her thighs starting to strain.

And then I make her pick her head up. She was hanging it down again, starting at the floor in front of the stool. I make her look out on the audience and see them all staring back at her. Or, in the case of some of the guys, gawking at her dangling breasts as they jiggle lightly under her chest. Now that her head is up and out of the way, they have a much better view.

And from behind Rita, I have a perfect view. Of her shamelessly displayed pussy. It's a slutty pussy. It has moderately long lips that are only decently wide, but also fairly thick and plump. Her lips meet fully at the bottom, close to her asshole, then quickly part as they rise along with her mound, never touching each other again. It leaves a wide gash running almost the entire length of her mound. Her light pink inner folds rise into the gash, their wrinkly ends poking out past her lips. But not at the very bottom of her gash. There, looking closely into the slit between her lips, I can see all the way to her tunnel. Only then do her folds begin to rise, about at the top of her tunnel. Her folds are loose and soft. They wrinkle heavily before flowing together and merging into a single firm knot of light pink. And from that knot, from its nest of soft folds, the rock-hard nub of her clit eagerly pokes its pea-sized head up like a little marble. It rises slightly above its nest, but plenty far enough for it beg for that attention it's after.

Her folds don't lie against each other. At least not now. Instead, they have a fairly decent gap between them, maybe around ¼", as their edges seem to peel back slightly atop her plump lips. It offers me a view of a long, but narrow, slice of her inner pinkness. I don't even have to spread those folds to see most everything. And definitely not to see the layer of clingy, oily-thin, clear honey that's covering everything.

"Ooh, how sloppy wet already!" I announce to the audience. As I do, I watch the cringing shudder sweep over Rita's body. And I watch the flinch as her head starts to hang down before she catches it and makes herself keep it up.

I have no doubt that it's killing Rita to have to keep her head up. It's making her watch everyone. And see them watching her bend over to offer up her most intimate place, her pussy, for my inspection. And it's making her watch the disapproving looks on some of those faces as I announce that her pussy is aroused. And a few lustful looks from some of the guys. Guys who I am certain are thinking that Rita's pussy would make a fine playground for their cocks. And hoping that I might offer it to them for just that.

I hold my hand out. Sophie puts my "slut cam" in it. I usually don't tell Sophie anything in advance. But I did today. I didn't tell her much, just that I'd be fully examining this slut if the slut wished to enjoy it. It's just enough for Sophie to know what I'm going to want when without my having to ask for it. Sophie has seen plenty of such humiliations, although usually not in front of a fairly good-sized crowd. And if I don't have to ask Sophie for things, Rita won't hear me. Rita won't know what's coming next.

The "slut cam" isn't anything special. It's a lizard camera that I bought at Harbor Freight for about $20. I'd seen it advertised online. According to the ads, it was designed for looking down drainpipes and into engine cylinders. In other words, it was made to look into tight, dark holes. And it does very good at it. It has a little screen that shows the image. I've had my geek friends add a WiFi transmitter to it. They said it was child's play. Then again, they say that about everything that doesn't have NSA-grade encryption.

Its lens is narrow, built into a ¼" thick tube about an inch long that sits atop a flexible shaft. The tube housing also holds a light, needed inside those dark holes. I hold the lens about two inches behind Rita's pussy, aiming it so that an image of her pussy fills the little screen.

With a nod from me, Izzy grabs the remote off the coffee table and clicks over to one of the HDMI inputs. The one that has my Roku stick attached to it. The Roku stick that the "slut cam" is "screencasting" its image to. The entire 70" screen of my TV fills with a close-up view of Rita's pussy.

Rita can't see it. The TV is at her side. But she can see the reactions on the faces of the audience. And she can hear Ellie balking "What a slut!" I asked Ellie to make the comment. The guys quickly, and without my having suggested they join in, agree that Rita's pussy looks ready for some action.

I slowly begin inching the camera towards the bottom of her gaping lips. As it moves, the image on the screen closes in, showing more of the folds parting to offer a view of her tunnel, and less of the rest of her pussy. "I wonder just how deep the sluttiness goes..." I comment for the audience in a rather mocking, and teasing, voice.

It doesn't take long for the lens to close the short inches to Rita's slit. By then, the entire screen is filled with an image of only the slice of her lips parting wide, and of her wet tunnel beyond. With the exception of Izzy and Ellie, none of the audience knows about the "slut cam." they don't know what it is, or what it can do. Only that it can put a close-up HD image of her pussy on a rather large TV for their viewing pleasure.

The lens slips between Rita's lips. Its light does its job nicely. The screen fills with an image of the entrance of Rita's tunnel, now unhindered by her lips and folds. It shows a moderately narrow tunnel. It shows her light pink walls, flushed hot, as their spongy softness lies against the opposite wall. It shows the thick layer of her honey, sparkly under the bright light, covering everything.

The lens pushes its way right up to Rita's tunnel. It begins inching very slowly into her tunnel. The image shows more of her walls now, as the narrow tube of the camera's tip stretches them slightly aside and they hang, their softness funneling back to touching each other in front of the lens.

Rita sucks in a loud, and sharp, breath that comes across as a squealing moaned "AH!" Her hips shiver crisply as well. I'll bet her eyes go wide or her jaw drops too as she can feel the narrow tube slipping into her pussy.

The audience gasps lightly, the unsuspecting member surprised that the camera still has such a good view. And they all gawk at the image on the screen. Even Kim, who I didn't know how she'd react to the show. I'd bet it's the first time she's ever seen inside a woman's pussy. I'd bet she's wondering if hers looks the same. If this is the sight that David is treated to every time he sees her pussy. Or if this pussy looks different for him. His attention is definitely on the screen, enjoying a view that's already more "in-depth" than he's seen.

The lens slips forward steadily, but very slowly, allowing the audience to watch her walls being stretched the fraction of an inch, opening to allow the lens to slide deeper into her pussy. I get it about halfway down the short inches of her depths. Then we all are treated to the sight of her walls twitching. It's a small twitch, more like one of excitement and eagerness rather than one of orgasm. It's like a tiny pinpoint on her soft walls snaps hard and quickly. And a tiny dollop of honey quickly thickens over that spot.

I hear an equal amount of "EW!s" and "WOW!s" from the audience. And I hear a sob from Rita. She might not be able to see it, but there's no doubt that she felt the little twitch. And now wonders if the crowd saw it. She can definitely feel the narrow tube slipping into her. The crowd's reaction tells her they can see something.

Finally, the lens reaches almost all the way back to Rita's depths. It shows me a good image of her cervix. There's nowhere left for it to explore now. A cervix looks like a small wall of pink muscle, poking out slightly, the walls of her pussy opening as they connect to the edge of the round mound of muscle. At the center, there's a tiny hole, like a pinpoint of darkness.

I'm sure I'm the only one who notices it. But I wouldn't expect anyone else to. I'm a student nurse, and I've had some experience doing real exams on bona fide patients. Patients at the student health center, and some at the free clinic where many of us students volunteer. Our free labor for the experience and practice. The tiny hole at the center is almost perfectly rounded. The hole that offers the only entrance to her uterus. It shouldn't be. It should be squiggly, irregular, and elongated. That's the result of that tiny hole stretching wide enough for a baby to pass through. They never close back up to a full roundness. But Rita's is round. Rather rounded. It tells me that there's no way a baby passed through this cervix. Yet Rita has a daughter. Brittney. Who apparently gestated elsewhere.

"Does Brittney know that she's adopted?" I tauntingly ask Rita.

Rita begins trembling hard and blabbering nonsense.

"WHAT?" Brittney almost screams as she blurts it out. Now she stares hard at Rita, and I can see the answer in her eyes. She doesn't know it. And her eyes, now with a hard look to them that I haven't seen before, demand an explanation from Rita. I'm sure she's wondering how I can tell, if I'm guessing, or just fishing, too.

"Oh, slut, I believe you know the rules. Sluts like you don't get any privacy here. Or modesty. You will answer every question you are asked, honestly, and fully. I don't care how embarrassed you are. And don't think of lying. I already know the answers. You don't want to lie, slut."

Brittney has been shirking along the back wall, trying not to actually watch anything. But as soon as she hears me tell Rita that she has to answer honestly, she screeches out "AM I ADOPTED?"

I lightly swat Rita on her bottom with my hand. "Politely, slut. Remember your place."

"Only by me, Ma'am... Your father is your father..." Rita sobs out.

The audience stares, more looking at the image still filling the screen, and wondering how I could tell that just from seeing the depths of Rita's pussy.

Brittney doesn't look. She glares an evil stare, at Rita and demands answers. Immediately.

I grin. It was unexpected. And I know that I've found a humiliation for Rita that she never expected would ever come out. I doubt Rita has a clue how I figured it out. Other than there must be some physical sign in her pussy. Just as I'm sure she feels as if I am laying her deepest, most personal, secrets bare for the world. Not just the intimate details of her body, but everything about her is on full display.

Rita sobs heavily as she confesses the story. Brittney's mom, an 18-year old girl who worked with Rita, died in a car accident shortly after Brittney was born. Rita knew her husband, Brittney's father. In his grief, they clicked and got together. She adopted Brittney and swore that she'd be her mother. Two years later, he ran off. A year later she found out that he was in prison, sentenced to 20-to-life for his part in a home invasion. He'll see the parole board next year. Rita has made clear to him that while she won't keep him from his daughter, she is done with him. He left her almost as soon as his ex-wife's insurance money ran out.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" Brittney screeches angrily. I silently agree. But I also think Brittney has no clue how lucky she is that Rita adopted her. Otherwise, her fate would likely have been the foster care system. I know it well. My mom is a foster parent. There are some good ones, like my mom, who actually try and care about the kids. There are 100 times as many who only want the government checks and don't care about the kids they have to take to get those checks. A pretty girl like Brittney would not have fared well, unless she got very lucky, very quickly.

Brittney suggests, rather loudly, that I whip Rita mercilessly for not telling her.

Instead, I begin inching the camera out of her pussy just as slowly as I slipped it in. It gives the same view, in reverse. The lens slowly revealing every last slice of Rita's pussy. And now, with Rita fully humiliated and embarrassed, I see several twitches in those walls. I guess Rita secretly wanted the secret to come out. She just didn't have the strength to tell Brittney.

I don't stall. As soon as the camera is back out of Rita's pussy, I use my fingers to push Rita's cheeks apart. It lets me feel the soft sponginess of the flesh, and the firmness of her globes, as I spread her crack wide.

It reveals the fairly small ring of Rita's asshole. Hers is mostly a deep shade of purple-brown, but also a fairly light tone. A rather light swath of slightly browned flesh surrounds it. Her ring is not cinched tight, funneling in only slightly, and fairly sharply. It lets me see the light wrinkles that line the flesh atop her muscle.

The audience mostly groans a loud "EW!" with an occasional "yuck" tossed in, as the camera fills the screen with a giant image of Rita's tightly clenching asshole. The image clearly shows her tight ring, and the gentle wrinkle lines flowing into the funnel, and the tightness at its center.

I do the same thing. I just start moving the tip of the camera lens closer and closer to Rita's ring. It doesn't take long for the lens to get flush against her ring, now showing an image on almost nothing but the tiny pinpoint at the end of the funnel squeezed tight.

Just touching her asshole with the lens is enough for Rita. She gasps out a surprised "OH!" and shudders hard.

I completely ignore Rita. I just keep pushing the lens forward at a steady pace, increasing my pressure for an instant. That's all it takes for me to feel Rita's ring start giving as the narrow tube presses forward. It's like pushing against a hard rubber band. For about a second. After that, the lens has pushed far enough into Rita that her asshole is as stretched as it's going to get. And that's not wide. Not even as wide as a finger would open it.

Now the image the camera shows, in full color, is the pinkness of her asshole for a split second. Then the lens emerges from the far side of her ring into her bowel. Now it shows about an inch of her rectum, the loose, baggy walls of it hanging inward. Walls that are a bright pink and lined with thick, heavy veins. It also shows the tip of a stiff log of waste filling her rectum just beyond the lens.

"Gross!" Is the general consensus of the audience. But despite their proclamation, they're all gawking at the TV and seeing the image of Rita's rectum. I knew they would. It's like a train wreck. One of those sights that you know what you'll see, that will be ugly, and that you just can't resist seeing anyway.

It helps that Rita grunts uncomfortably as the lens presses through the tightness of her resisting ring.

I decide to tease Rita, even though I'm sure she can guess what the image looks like. I pick on Brittney, figuring she won't mind tormenting Rita after her discovery a couple of minutes ago. I ask Brittney to tell Rita what everyone is seeing.

"We're all seeing the inside of your ass, adoptive mom! B-T-W, before letting the whole world look up your butt, you might consider hitting the toilet first next time! Gross!"

I steer the lens so that it snakes up along the bottom of her rectum, the side that lies against the backside of her pussy walls. I keep the lens moving, inching it deeper and deeper into her rectum. It easily pushes between the loose, rubbery wall of her rectum and the waste. It slips deeper and deeper. Steadily creeping towards the back of her rectum.