Slut: Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't have her bound very snugly to the table. Just her legs. The rest of Rita's body is free to move and squirm around. But it's not going too far. Especially her pussy, that's not moving much at all.

I send Sophie to fetch me a few things. I definitely want to tease and torment Rita. But that's not my main goal now. I want Rita thoroughly humiliated. Because I know that's arousing her rather effectively. So my main goal now is to make Rita into a sideshow. An especially slutty sideshow.

As soon as Sophie is back I get to work. I spread Rita's narrow lips wide, leaving her folds to hang as they are, gaping slightly, and loose. I don't need to open those for this. Just spreading her lips is all it takes for Rita's hard clit to be fully bared. Only now, with Rita lying on her stomach, her clit is almost all the way down to the table, below the rest of her pussy. But it's poking its head out, back towards me, not down towards the table.

The first thing I had Sophie bring me is a pair of forceps. Those are a medical implement built like scissors with long handles and short jaws. The jaws are dull and flat, used for pinching off arteries, not cutting. And the jaws lock in place. They're very good for firmly pinching other things, too.

I open the jaws wide. I put them against the knot nestling Rita's clit and press down. It pushes the knot back, taking the ends of her loose folds with it. It bares a little more of Rita's clit. Then I slowly close the jaws. Rita flinches hard and squeals nervously as she first feels the cold steel against her hot, throbbing nub.

I ignore her flinch and keep slowly closing the jaws around her hard clit. Soon they're pinching against it, almost biting into the steely hardness. I keep closing them until they have a hard, firm pinch on it. It's plenty of a pinch for Rita to feel it, but not enough to hurt. And I know Rita feels it. It has her fidgeting a lot more energetically. Just not going anywhere with her legs bound to the table. But it definitely has her anxious, as if she knows that this is going to be intense.

The second thing I had Sophie get me is a feather. It's nothing special, just a regular long and narrow feather with a fine silky fur. I have a good collection of these.

I don't take it from her. Instead, I tell Sophie to do the work. Then I watch as Sophie takes the tip of the feather and very lightly puts it to the tip of Rita's captive nub. Sophie begins slowly stroking the tip of Rita's clit with the feather. The soft fur glides easily across the pulsing tip of her nub, caressing it with an unbelievable softness.

But now, Rita's clit is as hungry as it has ever been. The pinching of the clamp isn't helping her, either. That's only making her nub ache just a bit more. Making its nerves that much more sensitive to any touch. Like the sweet caress of the feather.

Rita shrieks out a loud, and very sultry "OOH!" as she feels the feather touch her. She shivers hard, her entire body seeming to flop on the table as the shiver sweeps over her. Her mouth hangs open. In about two screeching moans, she's panting out squealing cries of "AH!-EE...OOH!" And she's thrashing around decently.

I tell Paige to get to work on Rita's back. Paige immediately steps up to the end of the table just above Rita's head. Then she leans over, almost fully, until just the very tips of her wide, and rock-hard, nipples are lightly brushing against Rita's back. Paige puts her hands to Rita's shoulders and begins kneading them.

I'm sure it feels very good to Rita. Who wouldn't enjoy a good, soft, massage? Especially while her pussy was being teased. But I'm not having Paige do it to be kind to Rita. I'm having Paige do it because it forces Rita's muscles to relax. It quiets her thrashing. Unfortunately for Rita. The thrashing and squirming is just her body's way of responding to the intense, tingly, hot sparks that the feather is welling up in her clit. The sparks that are busy shooting along all of Rita's nerves lines and racing up her spine. The very same sparks that are making her clit beg for a touch more so that it cum. The sparks that are making her pussy twitch sharply and burn like fire as it wants to cum as well.

And now that I have Paige forcing those muscles to relax, and not tense up and thrash, it takes that away. It leaves her lying, squirming only slightly. And it leaves her feeling the tingles that much hotter. It leaves her feeling the burn and twitches racking her pussy hard, too. It leaves her to feel the soft ache blooming explosively in her clit and pussy.

Rita screams the neediest, hottest cries. "UH-MM!" over and over again as she lies there. As Sophie goes on, merciless in her teasing of Rita's clit with the feather. It leaves Rita's pussy shamelessly weeping honey that's already starting to wet the table under her pubes. In about half of a minute, Rita's entire body has flushed to a light pink. The start of a film of sweat covers her. And goosebumps cover her mound, her bottom, and a line up her spine.

Paige obediently massages away. As she does, she lets the very tips of her hard nipples dance atop Rita's bare back, one nipple on either side of her spine. After a few seconds of that, I can see little, faint twitches on Rita's back just around those steely nipples.

I intend to take my time now. I want Rita to lie there and suffer. I know she won't cum like this. It's just not quite enough to make her cum. The feather is stroking her clit too lightly. It just pushes her towards a climax, but won't push her to it. So I have all the squirming time I want.

I suggest that everyone come up around the table and get a good view of Rita's squirming show. I say it just loudly enough for Rita to hear me over her shrieks, too. Most everyone comes up. Some rather eagerly.

"Damn, look how sloppy that pussy is!"

"She sounds like she should be making a porn movie!"

"I can't get past that huge shaft in her. I mean, look, you saw how big it is, and only a tiny tip of it is sticking out of her butt!"

"Forget that, look at how much she's loving that girl's tits on her back! I guess she's into girls, too!"

"I'll bet she'd really get off on a real dick in her butt."

"Forget it, man! You saw the size of that thing. You ain't got nothing for that slutty butt!"

"Fuck you, Bro." And so go the comments around Rita as everyone, especially the guys, gawk at the sideshow.

After about ten minutes I slip off to the playroom for just a second and get another, similar, feather. I'm quickly back with it. I don't say anything to anyone. I just reach one hand out and push Rita's cheeks wide apart. It gives everyone a good view of the deep purple-pink ring of her asshole, stretched tautly and now wrinkle-free, around the hard beige shaft of the toy disappearing into her body. It looks as if her ring is stretched too wide, wider than it should go. That's how taut her flesh is around it. And the deep color of that flesh contrasts nicely with the shaft.

I touch the tip of the feather, very lightly, to the taut flesh of her ring. I start moving the feather, stroking the very tip of it, its silkiest strands of fur, along the deep flesh of her asshole.

Rita's hips snap crisply, and suddenly, thrusting hard upward. Then her body tenses to steel, staying put with her bottom held up an inch or so above the table. It doesn't even take a second for Rita's body to start vibrating from all the tension in it. "AHH!!" an endless, squealing, high-pitched cry comes from her lips.

Rita never knew that her asshole would have nerves so sensitive to sweet stimulation in it. Most women like her don't know it. So far, her experience has been just too vanilla for her to know it. Not many people would even think to tie her and do it. And fewer would leave her tensed up and screeching so needy, so desperately, and so loudly, as they slowly circled the tip of the feather around the over-taut skin of her asshole. But I will.

And I am. And it's turning the Rita sideshow into a rather slutty display. Especially now that her pubes are an inch or so above the table. That lets her flowing honey begin to drip.

"I CAN'T STAND IT!" Rita shrikes out at full, ear-splitting volume. Her words all run together, into one long squealing cry. "PLEASE, I HAVE TO CUM, NOW! PLEASE! YOU'RE TORTURING ME! LET ME CUM!"

I just keep going, teasing Rita without mercy. Goosebumps erupt over the taut flesh of her asshole, a place I seldom see them. She screeches more. And then more. Her body stays locked tight and hard, vibrating away.

Then I laugh. "Do you really think I care if you suffer like the skankiest of sluts, slut? The only way you'll ever cum is if someone wishes to prove that you are the absolute skankiest of trashy sluts and pound your slutty bottom with that toy. Otherwise, you'll just lie there until I get bored with your squirming, screeching show. And that might be Tuesday!" I laugh again.

"Does anyone want to pound this whore's filthy bottom with that toy and give her a little treat? You're welcome to if you're not afraid of catching something from it. After all, we did just see how disgustingly filthy her butt is!"

"No? Well, OK then!" I add in an excited voice. "Then I'll just enough the show until someone does, or I get bored!"

The show goes on. Rita stays just as tensed and shrieks away with the most pleading, needy, cries of her life. And I ignore all of it, teasing her taut asshole and watching as her ring of muscle snaps with little spasms around the hard shaft.

The guys mostly watch as her pussy drips onto the table. And gawk at it. But Rita's pussy is a gaping one, far more open and naturally showing more of itself than most. They have a better view of her pussy than they would of most women in this position.

"PLEASE!" Rita screams out desperately. "PLEASE, MISS RODGERS, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I CAN'T STAND IT. PLEASE, JUST LET ME CUM! I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE, JUST ONCE, THEN I'LL BE A GOOD LITTLE WHORE!" I guess, since I didn't punish her for begging a couple of minutes ago, Rita decides that it's safe to try again. Or, more likely, the pounding ache in her pussy is so unbearable that she doesn't care if I punish her, as long as she gets to cum.

"Like it's my fault no one wants to relieve your filthy bottom, slut? Go ahead, beg. I love hearing a slut beg. I can't imagine anyone would be able to hold his stomach long enough to pound that butt for you. Too bad you've been so naughty and kept a secret from Brittney. She's the only one I can think of who might, used to, love you enough to care if you suffer. The rest of us are just enjoying our show!"

Okay, it's a setup. And everyone except Brittney and Rita knows it. No one else is going to pound her bottom until I tell them to. And I won't do that until I'm sure Brittney won't. I want to know how far Brittney will go. And how shameless Rita will go.

Rita spends a few minutes screeching desperate pleas for anyone to end her agonizing suffering. Those who answer her all decline. "You're on your own, slut."

Finally, she tries the only thing that might work. "Please, Brittney, please! Help me! Please, Miss Brittney, please! You have no idea how badly this is killing me! I have to cum! I can't even think! Please, it's agony! Please, help me!"

Brittney blanches to a deathly pale. She freezes, staring hard at the withering Rita, not really believing that Rita would dare ask her.

A few seconds go by. Rita begs again. "Please, Miss Brittney, please! Help me! Please, just pound my ass with that toy! Please, Miss Brittney, I'll do anything you want me to! Anything! I don't care! Please, Miss Brittney, please HELP ME! Pound my ass so I can cum before I die! Oh, FUCK! Please, help me, miss Brittney, my pussy is throbbing so badly I can't stand it! Please ram that thing in my ass for me! Please!"

Brittney glares at me. She definitely hasn't figured out that I told everyone else not to. She's thinking none of them want to do it any more than she does. She's more asking me to do something for Rita so Brittney won't have to make a choice. I do what I'm best at. I ignore them both and go right on teasing Rita's asshole with my feather.

"PLEASE!" Rita screams out more desperately than ever. "PLEASE MISS BRITTNEY, I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO! PLEASE, MISS BRITTNEY, I'LL CUM SO QUICKLY, JUST POUND MY ASS WITH IT FOR ME! PLEASE, DON'T MAKE SUFFER THIS ANY MORE!"

Brittney cringes. And she figures out that she doesn't have a choice. If she doesn't do it, Rita will be left there until I decide to end it, and that could be awhile. She reaches out, her hand very reluctantly going to the base end of the toy. She puts her fingers to it gingerly, deftly keeping them from touching Rita's bottom. Then Brittney averts her eyes.

She starts moving the toy. Rita's tautly stretched asshole grips the shaft snugly, holding it, and making it hard for Brittney to move it with just the tips of her fingers on it.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! JUST RAM IT. POUND MY ASS HARD, MISS BRITTNEY, PLEASE! YOU WON'T HURT ME. SLAM IT UP MY ASS!" Rita screams out desperately.

Brittney takes her hand off the end of the shaft. She cringes even hard. Then she slaps her hand hard on the end of the shaft driving it hard into Rita's bottom. It's a decent hit. Enough of one that Brittney's hand slaps against Rita's globes, too.

"UGH!" Rita grunts out hard, and loudly. It's a grunt that announces that it isn't so comfortable for her having it pounded into her like that. But as she's grunting out, her body shudders hard.

Now she's lying flat, kind of anyway, on her stomach. It's a position that her bowel pulling hard as if it wants to bend the toy slightly just inside her asshole. But it can't bend. Instead, it pushes the toy firmly against the backside of her aching pussy walls.

"YES!" Rita cries out immediately after her hard grunt. "THANK YOU, MISS BRITTNEY! PLEASE, GIVE IT TO ME HARDER!"

"Ew!" Brittney says under her breath. But she slams her hand down hard on the base of the toy again.

"UGH!" Rita grunts again, her body now shuddering continuously.

Brittney doesn't make Rita beg again. She slams her hand down on the base of the toy again. Rita grunt from it, shuddering hard. "PLEASE! SLAM IN UP MY ASS! HARD!" Rita screeches as Brittney is lifting her hand for another swat.

Brittney slams her hand down again. It lands hard enough that we all hear the slap as Brittney's fingers spank Rita's bare bottom.

"OW!" Rita shrieks out, her voice still throaty and deep.

"This is what you get for keeping secrets!" Brittney loudly scolds. Then she slams her hand down hard. She slams it down four times, in rapid succession. Each stroke not only rams the toy hard into Rita's bottom but lets Brittney's fingers spank Rita's already red cheek.

"MM..." Rita cries out through clenched teeth. Another fast, hard stroke from Brittney rams the toy hard into her bottom. "AH!" Rita breathes out in the loudest, most satisfied cry. Her body falls loose and spent on the table. But not still. Her body trembles hard as it lies there. Hard enough that she snaps her legs against the ropes holding them. And that's it. She lies there, twitching and trembling sharply. Her pussy almost runs the honey is flowing so fast to cover her mound and pool on the table. It takes a couple of minutes for her breaths to start sounding normal again. Her body is still sweaty and flushed, and still trembling lightly. Her eyes are closed.

Brittney steps back the instant she realizes that Rita just came, and came well, from having that toy pounded in her bottom. "So the SLUT!" Brittney says to all. Rita isn't hearing it, or anything else. She's too busy drifting through her bliss.

Brittney quickly, and quietly shirks away from the table.

Chapter 06: Goodbye, Slut

It takes Rita about ten minutes to get her wits back. By the time she does, I have the chair gone and I have Rita fully untied. Even the cuffs are off her hands. I had one of the guys, a volunteer, pull the toy from Rita's bottom. Rita didn't even react to it. She just lies there.

I have the little stool sitting in the center of the "stage," the empty place at the front of the room. Once Rita is back with us enough that she can move on her own, I quickly, and firmly, order Rita to sit on the stool.

I have to scold her sternly to get her to sit up properly. The way I make all women sit. With her legs crossed right over left. Her back rigid and straight. Her eyes forward. And her hands lying in her lap, palms upturned, the sides of her hands flush against her bare pubes. Naturally, I have her sitting there naked.

I decide to offer the audience a little question and answer session. Each person gets to ask Rita a single question. Anything he or she wants to ask. Rita will answer it fully, and honestly, regardless of how intimate, personal, or private it is. And I make it clear to Rita that I don't care how embarrassing the question is for her. I don't care if it's utterly humiliating to publicly answer. She will answer.

My neighbor, Mike volunteers to go first. He asks Rita "how strong was that orgasm?"

"It was by far the most intense orgasm I've ever had, Sir." Rita answers.

Joey quickly raises her hand. "Did it hurt to have that toy pounded up your bottom, slut?" I'm sure it's Mike's question. Joey's done enough anal sex that she knows the answer to that. I'll bet she heard him thinking aloud about what to ask, and picked a question that he hoped someone else would ask.

"I... Uh... don't know, Ma'am. All I can remember is feeling the hot tingles in my pussy, the ache to cum. I don't even remember feeling it in my butt, Ma'am."

"Now that you've done that, would you like to try anal sex?" Kim asks. This, I think, is curiosity on Kim's part. I doubt she's done that.

"Yes, Ma'am," Rita answers, "I think I would like it a lot, Ma'am. Especially if I came anywhere close to that hard!"

Brittney waits until last to ask her question. "Why didn't you ever tell me you weren't my mom?"

"I AM!" Rita blurts out, and I see a tear roll down her cheek. "I'm sorry, Ma'am... I just never thought of it any other way. Your mom was gone. Your father and I both wanted to raise you as if you were our daughter. So I legally adopted you. They even gave us a new birth certificate. And then, you were my daughter! Mine!"

Brittney seems to accept that answer.

I pause for a few seconds. "Brittney," I ask. "I believe your mom promised you anything you wanted if you'd pound her bottom with the dildo. Clearly, she got what she wanted. Tell her what she now owes you for giving it to her." I can't help myself. I'm smirking wide. I'm sure Rita wasn't expecting to actually have to do much of anything. And definitely not so publicly. Now, everyone here will know what Brittney makes her do.

"All my chores. For a week. And no skimping. I'm going to watch!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Rita answers quickly, a lot of relief in her voice. I guess she was thinking that Brittney might be evil enough to make her do something worse. Or something slutty. I think Brittney is that evil. I think she didn't only because she's not yet comfortable seeing it. Otherwise, Rita might have been in for a very slutty night. A night that somehow benefited Brittney.

I go get Rita's clothes. I give the pile to Brittney, not Rita. And I leave Rita sitting on the low stool watching me give Brittney her clothes.

Then I stand beside Rita and look down upon her, staring hard at her. "May I assume that you've found my dress code and rules on my website?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Rita answers.

"Good. Then as of now, there's no excuse for you not following them. Is that clear, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. From now on you will email me every evening just before bed and tell me about your day. I expect to read about that slutty pussy in every one.