Slut: Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may not read any more of my stories. When I publish one, I will send it to Brittney. She may decide if you may read it. If she allows you to, you will read it while she watches you.

"You may not masturbate. Period. Without my permission. I'll allow a single exception to that. After you finish a story, you may masturbate only on two conditions. First, you are totally naked when you do it. Second Brittney watches you. If she's not willing to, then you're out of luck.

"You will come here immediately when summoned. Or when Brittney tells you to. And I mean immediately.

"Oh, and you may not date anyone unless he asks Brittney's permission first. If anyone asks your skanky butt out, you must tell him that Brittney decides who you date and that he must ask her. And give him her phone number. If she says go, you go and behave like a good date. I don't care if you like the guy. Brittney will tell me, and I will tell her, what you may do with the guy. And you will do whatever she tells you with him.

"Now, do you understand that, or shall I spank some sense into you?"

"I understand, Ma'am..." Rita answers, casting a wary eye at Brittney. I guess she knows how evil Brittney can be and imagines that she's going to be doing a lot of chores, or worse, for Brittney in the future.

"Good. Sometime next week, when I have the time for you, I will tell Brittney and she will bring you here for a very good, thorough, enema to clean that filthy bottom of yours out." I grin wide and turn to Brittney. "You can think about whether she needs a huge enema, an extra huge enema, or an elephant-huge enema. She can have whatever you think will fully clean that dirty bottom out."

Rita cringes hard as she hears me tell Brittney that she can decide how big, and thus how uncomfortable, the enema will be for Rita. As if she already knows Brittney is going to make it bad.

"Won't that enema make such a nice video?" I sweetly tell Brittney. Brittney doesn't look thrilled by the thought of it. But I think there's enough of an evil smirk on her face that she's already thinking about how she can use the upcoming enema to her advantage.

I tell Brittney that she may take Rita home now, or whenever she wants. Like a good slut, Rita can sit on the stool until Brittney is ready to leave. Before Brittney can do anything I have Paige offer her more nachos. She declines. She tosses Rita's clothes to her and snaps for Rita to get dressed quickly.

Just as quickly, Brittney gets Rita out of there.

I ask Mike if he likes Joey. He says he does, that she's very pretty and extremely nice. And smart, too. That he's enjoyed his afternoon with her for a companion.

I ask him if he'd like to take her out tonight. He says he would. I snap my fingers and summon Joey. "Mr. Tremaine will be taking you out tonight. Go with him and behave until he returns you."

"Yes, my Queen," Joey answers in a very sugary voice, "thank you so much, Ma'am!"

She takes Mike's hand and lets him lead her away. I've already given her instructions. I did it before Mike arrived. I've told her that after their date, she's to tell Mike that I said he may return her anytime between now and morning. Then, very sweetly, she's to add that she's hoping for the morning. If he keeps her, she's to behave.

Joey knows what I mean by behave. I'm giving her body to Mike. She's to do whatever he wants. The happier he is with her, the happier I will be with her. If he's not thrilled, I will be disappointed. She doesn't want me disappointed in her. It's not the first time I've given her away. She always performs very well. Obviously, she likes it.

I suspect Mike will be thrilled. What 30-something man wouldn't be thrilled with an 18-year-old woman with a firm body to play with? Especially a woman with serious slut skills who is thrilled to put them to use.