Slut: Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take the dildo from Brittney, gripping it at the head of the fake cock. It lets me smear a film of Rita's slippery, oily, honey on the tip of it. That, my hand has picked up plenty of just from teasing Rita's sloppy-wet pussy. I quickly shift my grip so that I'm holding the toy by its base end.

It takes me both hands. As soon as I pull the finger of one hand away from Rita's slit, ending that tease, my other hand it moving the dildo towards Rita's bottom. I don't do anything else. I just move the shaft, fairly quickly, to her bottom.

The dildo quickly finds the bottom of her crack. It's slickened tip shoves her cheeks wide aside as it presses between them. Then the rounded tip lands atop Rita's tight asshole. I keep pressing it, steadily, and not slowly, ramping up the pressure.

"UH-OWW!" Rita screeches out as the rounded tip of the hard plastic cock head begins pressing into her tensed ring. The cock head is far wider than Rita's ring. It's rounded tip easily pushes her muscle aside, stretching it quickly wide. The shaft steadily pushes forward, stretching her ring fast and far, enough that her muscle burns from the stretching, and then its tip slips through the ring and into her bowels.

The toy keeps going, plunging quickly into her depths, shoving aside the waste already there. I push firmly, sending about seven inches of the toy into Rita's bottom in a few seconds.

Rita screeches as the toy forces its way into her bottom. And she stiffens up hard, showing the discomfort for all to see. But I'm not trying to be easy for Rita. I didn't even tell her how to do it easily.

As soon as I have all of the toy inside Rita, still gripping its protruding base, I pull the toy slightly, angling it just as slightly, so that its head and part of its shaft is pressing down against the backside of Rita's pussy walls. She doesn't get even a second to get used to the huge intruder. I start moving it, fucking her bottom with it, in short, fast strokes. The strokes are no more than an inch long, and about as fast as my hand will move them.

Instantly Rita is grunting sharp "UHM!s" almost as fast as the strokes are coming. She quickly tenses up, her knees pulling up until they're firmly against the chair. She pokes her bottom up. Her grunts are not of pain. They sound exactly like what they are. As if she's having good, and hard, sex. They're deep and raspy.

It lasts less than half of a minute. Then Rita clenches her teeth hard, her grunts cut off as she moans out a single, long "UMM!" through her teeth. Her body tenses more, and seems to keep getting tighter over my body. Her back arches. Her bottom pokes up a little more. Her toes curl up. After about ten seconds of that, Rita screams out "FUCK ME! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

I give Rita no warning. As soon as the toy is at the deepest point of its stroke, I take my hand off of it. Without me to move the toy, it lies still in her bottom. It couldn't move it if it wanted to. Rita's asshole grips it too tightly.

Rita falls limp over my knees. "UHH!" she cries out in pure frustration, her body trembling hard.

"Silly me!" I squeal excitedly. The belt is already moving, coming up again for the sixth stroke. "I forgot, slut, you earned an extra stroke for whining!"

The belt cracks down hard, stinging full-force into her firm globes. It lands just below the inch-long base of the shaft protruding from Rita's cheeks, searing a deep red welt across both already sore cheeks.

"OW!" Rita screeches out. Her bottom again wiggles hard from the swat. That wiggles her waist, and the toy shifts around inside her just as furiously as she squirms. Some of those wiggles have it rubbing and pressing against the backside of her pussy. And every little tease there sends a wave of icy-hot chills shooting through her.

"There!" I pronounce happily. "Now you've been properly spanked for your sluttiness, slut."

I push Rita up, putting her back on her knees beside me. I stand up and look out over the audience.

Chapter 04: Slut Skill

"And now it's time for this slut to show us how useful of a slut she is. For this, I'll need to borrow a dick. Would one of you guys out there care to loan me yours?" I bat my eyes at the crowd, a cue to those who know me that they will be pleased with the result should they loan me their cock.

I don't have a plant in the audience for this. I glance out. Izzy gives her boyfriend a quick, but icy and hard, glare. He knows not to open his mouth. Izzy has been around long enough to be able to guess, at least generally, what I'm up to. Emma has a firm grip on Carlos' crotch. He's not going to dare volunteer. I didn't expect either to, anyway. Mike, my neighbor, I thought might volunteer. But now I see that Joey has her hand up under his shirt as she sits on his lap. He's not going anywhere. Ellie's friend is asking her if he wants to volunteer or not. As in will he be glad he did. She's telling him to volunteer.

He doesn't get the chance. Kim all but shoves David up to his feet. She eggs him on, telling him "we came to have some fun, go have some." He takes a short step forward and I wave him to come up.

Rita is still where I left her. On her knees, her legs opened, and sitting back, just beside the chair. It has her side to the crowd, letting everyone see the end of the hard shaft sticking out from her cheeks, too. She waits quietly, still sobbing from the hard spanking she just endured.

I have to nudge the vanilla David to stand in front of Rita. By now I'd bet everyone can guess what's next. I have a naked woman on her knees in front of a standing man. It has her face close to his crotch. I quickly glance up to Kim and see that she doesn't look like she's regretting sending David up here.

I give Rita a light slap on her face. "Go on, slut, show us your slutty skill. Let's see if you're not the total waste of a whore that you seem to be. There's a cock. Suck it, slut." I firmly tell Rita.

It's definitely slutty. Rita has no idea who is standing in front of her. And she clearly knows that I didn't care whose cock came up here. This is just a random cock I found. That I now expect her to have sex with.

Rita obediently reaches her hands up and begins to free David's cock from his pants. She doesn't hesitate, either. I suspect the throbbing ache in her pussy is pushing her to quickly please me so that she might get hers.

Quickly she frees his cock. It's about an average cock, a bit under six inches long and a hair over an inch thick. It's circumcised, showing off its deep-purple bulbous head. And it's hard, eagerly hoping for some attention from this unfamiliar mouth.

Rita puts her lips to the tip of his cock, wrapping her hand around the base of it. She opens her mouth, steadily taking the cock into her lips. She starts stroking it with her mouth. Her hands move along his stiff shaft in time with her mouth.

Rita's strokes are what I'd call short. She takes about half of his cock into her mouth. About as much as would fill her mouth without her having to strain. And not enough to start her gagging or choking. Her strokes are quick at first.

And then her strokes grow even faster. In less than fifteen seconds Rita is sucking his cock hard. Enough that I can see her cheeks pulling in as she sucks. Her lips are gliding along his stiffness as quickly as she can move. She sucks his with a true hunger for it.

I let her go on, sucking David's cock. He stands there, and soon he's purring some deep and manly sweet moans. He rests his hands on his hips as she works.

I turn the chair so that it's facing them, close in front of the point between them where David's hard cock is vanishing into Rita's pink lips. Brittney is still close by. After passing me the dildo she merely scooted away to the side. I call her. "Brittney, come over here and see for yourself how skilled this slut is at cock sucking."

Brittney pales, but she comes over. I put my hands to her shoulders. It takes me a firm nudge to get her to sit in the chair. That has her facing the action, her face about a foot and a half from the cock slipping through those fine lips.

I have to nudge Brittney to get her to actually look and watch her mom sucking this strange cock. But once I get her looking, I can see on her face that she's paying some attention. It's more as if she's taking notes for future use than interested in watching Rita suck David.

Rita's giving him what I call a housewife blowjob. It's about the same way, and with the same not-so-high level of skill that I see from the typical middle-aged housewife. The kind of woman who has does this for her husband often enough. But not the kind of woman who has some true skill at it, like a whore or a porn star, or a trained slave would. Not the kind of woman men dream of.

"Well, Brittney, that's not a very good blowjob, is it? It's just so amateurish! What a waste of a slut! I'll bet this slut can do so much trashier. Shall we see?"

"Uh... sure, might as well," Brittney says. "Not like we haven't seen everything else!"

I step around to the other side of the pair. Quietly I tell David that he should just stand still and let me "see if this slut has some trashy gutter whore in her." He doesn't object.

I grab hold of Rita's hands and quickly pull them away. The one she has resting on his thigh, and the one she has around the base of his cock. "It's called cock sucking, slut, not cock stroking! You suck with your mouth, not your hands." I pull her hands behind her back and slap a pair of handcuffs on her wrists to make sure those hands stay put.

I see a trembling tremor sweep over Rita's kneeling body. As if she knows what's coming next. And she should. I'm sure she's read it enough. One of the first things I learned, courtesy of my mom's play sessions with her toys, is that all men appreciate a blow job. And the trashier, sluttier it is, the more they appreciate it. When she first took me under her wing, she let me watch a session where she taught a married sub to pleasure her husband like a porn star. He loved it. I've taught most of my female subs to service a man just as trashy. And their men have all loved it.

I go for the quick lesson. I grab hold of Rita's head and grip it firmly with one hand on the back of her head. My other hand is under her jaw. I use that hand to both grip her jaw and to pinch the corners of it hard, forcing her jaw to stretch fully wide open. I can feel her jaw opening a bit wider, but there's nothing to see. Her lips stay lying against his shaft.

I slow her down. I have her head moving with slow strokes. David purrs a bit louder at them. The slower, more leisurely strokes allow him to better feel, and enjoy, the sensations of her mouth sliding along his length.

I wait until I feel the resistance of Rita's neck muscles stiffening. That's from her trying to reverse her stroke. I easily hold her from reversing. Instead, I keep her head moving forward, forcing more of his cock into her mouth. And more. I keep her head moving steadily, its pace constant.

I keep the pace steady even as I feel the resistance of his cock head reaching the back of her mouth where his unbending shaft hits the hard back of her mouth instead of making the slight bend towards her throat. In an instant, I feel the softness of the tip of his head vanish as it's pushed flush. Once the hardness of his shaft hits the back of her mouth, and I force her head to keep going, it makes her neck crane slightly.

Then his cock starts slipping forward again, only very lightly rubbing against the insides of her mouth. It doesn't last long. I feel the sharp jerks racking Rita's muscles as she begins gagging on the cock that's deeper than she's ever taken one. I ignore it. I don't care if this is comfortable for Rita.

And neither does Rita, despite the panic sweeping quickly onto her face and the hardening of her gagging. She's read about me doing this enough. She had to know that once she started sucking him, I would likely make her do it slutily. I'm guessing she actually wanted me to teach her to do this. But a sub like Rita would never have it in her to ask.

With a hair under five inches of cock into Rita's mouth, she's gagging hard. It's when I feel the firm resistance that tells me the tip of his cock is pushing against the top of her throat. That's like a narrow, rubbery tube. It's not more than about 1/3 the width of the cock pushing hard against it. It doesn't know what's pushing against it, either. Just that whatever it is, it's big enough to choke on, so it's not welcome to go further.

The resistance doesn't last long. As I keep Rita moving forward, it stiffens for an instant. As if I'm pushing the cock against a stiff rubber band. Then it gives. His cock almost jumps a bit as it presses into that tight tube, stretching it wide. Her throat squeezes hard against the sides of his cock, snuggling it sweetly for him.

Rita chokes hard. I see her bottom come up as her stomach muscles heave sharply. Despite choking hard, as if she were puking, which she might just do if she could, I feel a crisp sudden shiver rack over Rita's body. Just that snapping motion of her bottom did it. As her reflexes tried to cough his cock out of her throat, her bottom moved enough for the hard toy in it to stroke against her pussy again. It doesn't ease her choking, but it does tease her pussy nicely. The way Rita's eyes pop wide as it does tells me that she didn't expect that.

Now David purrs a very sweet and loud moan as his cock continues slipping into Rita's mouth. As her tight throat cradles the head of it. I keep Rita moving until her lips are flush against David's pubes and balls.

"O-M-G, Like, SO SLUT, MOM!" Brittney blurts out, more surprised than anything. But Brittney's wide eyes, I can see, are eagerly taking notes. As if Brittney can see how wild this is driving David, and while she doesn't want to be a slut, Brittney would definitely like to be the girl that all the boys talk about how great she is, and how they want her. As if she'd love to do this for a guy just to get the rumors of her desirability started. Bimbo!

Rita can't say anything. She blushes. But she can't even breathe now. The cock has her throat stuffed too full for that. Or for anything else. Just for snuggling David's hard cock. Only once Rita's lips are flush against him do I reverse the stroke.

I keep her pace steady, my hands overriding her instinct to get the cock out of her throat. I make her keep the same constant pace that she had when swallowing his shaft. I bring her up until only the head of his cock is left in her mouth, Rita's fine lips wrapped around his shaft at the top, the blooming rim of his cock head against the inside of those lips.

"Swirl your tongue around the head, once, quickly, slut!" I firmly tell her just before I get to that top point of her stroke.

"OH!" David moans out loudly and very eagerly, "YES!" I take that as my cue that Rita obediently swirled her tongue around the most sensitive part of his cock. I reverse her stroke.

I make her take another stroke, sending her head all the way back down again. And choking her hard again. Then all the way up for another tongue-swirl. And down. I keep the motion steady, not even breaking the rhythm as I reverse her strokes.

She keeps gagging hard, and choking, on his shaft with each stroke. It gets her bottom snapping as she does, and that gets the hard dildo pressing against her pussy, stroking the backside of those needy walls, and teasing Rita. And Rita lets it show.

"Is this sluttier?" I teasingly ask Brittney.

"DUH! Can you say, like, WHORE!" I couldn't have scripted it better. And I know Rita hears it. I can see the beet red blush bloom instantly in her cheeks.

Before I can torment Brittney any further, David lets out a good grunt as his hips reflexively thrust forward. I catch the thrust, moving Rita's head along with it to keep her taking his cock into her at the steady pace despite the thrust. "Keep sucking it, slut." I firmly tell Rita. There's no mistaking what happened. David is cumming. And by the amount of cock inside Rita's lips, about two inches, Rita is tasting it. His cum is spurting hard into the back of her mouth. But it won't stay there, it will quickly flood her mouth. That, plus the cock in her lips, will give her no choice but to swallow his cream.

She keeps going. She doesn't have a choice with my hands still locked onto her head. I keep her sucking it just as if he hadn't cum. Even as he spurts again and again into her mouth.

Only when I'm sure David is finished, do I tell Rita to suck his cock clean as I very slowly inch the shaft out of her mouth. She does it, leaving only a fine film of her saliva on his cock. Not a drop of his cum remains.

As soon as the cock is out of her mouth, I turn Rita's head to face Brittney. It makes Rita see just how closely Brittney was watching her suck him. I tell Rita "show you daughter what a total slut you are!" then I pinch the corners of Rita's mouth again, opening her mouth wide. It gives Brittney a good view of the inside. And there's no missing David's cum. Enough of it still clings to the inside of Rita's mouth. But nowhere near enough for there to be any doubt that Rita swallowed a bunch of it.

"EW!" Brittney balks, "SLUT GROSS!" I guess Brittney isn't into swallowing. Or, from the look of her wincing, tasting it.

I have Rita fix David's pants for him, tucking his cock back in. Then I have her politely thank him for allowing her to suck his cock. And I have her offer to suck anyone else who would like to see for himself what a slut she is.

Chapter 05: Orgasm By Pounding

I have Rita stand up and twirl around to show everyone the end of the toy that's still protruding from the bottoms of her cheeks. Mostly I do that to stall for time as Sophie and a naked Paige quickly roll the portable massage table out from the playroom. I don't want to take everyone back to the smaller playroom for this part.

The table sets up in about a minute. I have Rita lie on it, face down. It leaves her firm bottom up, the tip of the toy poking about an inch above her globes. As she lies down, Rita fidgets just enough to let me know that she's sweetly nervous. As in she knows I'm not going to hurt her, her punishment is now over, but that she also knows I'm going to "torture" her. In the good, sweet, and agonizing way.

I have no doubt that Rita hasn't a clue how this is going to feel. I can tell this is her first time actually being used as a toy. Until now, it's just been a fantasy of hers. I'm sure she suspects that I can push her to a new level of intensity. But she hasn't a clue what that'll be like for her.

I leave Rita handcuffed. It will do well enough to keep her hands from getting down to her pussy. But just to make sure they don't, I loosely tie a length of rope around her neck, then run the free end back to the chain of her cuffs. I pull it just taut enough to stop her from moving her hands down any further, but no more. I tie it there. It leaves those hands free enough to slip up her back a few inches and to squirm to the sides. Just not to get to even the tops of her globes.

I pull Rita's ankles to the edges of the table. The table has a steel tube frame just under its mattress. I use another pair of handcuffs to quickly lock each of her ankles to the edge of the table. Then I get two lengths of rope. I wrap three coils of the rope snug around the bottom of each of Rita's thighs, just above her knees. I tie them. Then I loop the rope around the steel frame and pull it taut. I bring the rope back up, wind three more coils around her calf just below her knees, and tie it off. It very effectively binds her calves along the edge of the table, stretching her thighs wide and offering very easy, unhindered access to her pussy. It nicely displays the honey-wet mound puffing back at me, too.