Slut-Making Soda: Becoming His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you on your tip-toes?" He asked between kisses.

"Yep!" Kelsey replied, not wanting him to figure anything out just yet. She realized she was much taller than she used to be, now standing about 2" taller than Sam. She continued kissing him, as she felt his hands begin to roam her already naked body. Her whole being was practically vibrating with excitement as he first gingerly ran his hands up and down her back, eventually finding their way to her newly toned, perfect ass.

"Holy shit!" he muttered into her mouth. "You've been working out!"

Kelsey just nodded and allowed him to keep exploring. His hands eventually moved up to her breasts, which he began to squeeze with more and more excitement as Kelsey began to moan at his touch. Her body was on fire and she needed him, but her brain still wanted more information on what his ideal slut was like. As she reached into his pants to touch his rigid cock, she whispered into his ear "so... tell me more, what's your ideal slut like?" she began to rub him in his pants making him groan a little bit. Sam finally gave in, letting her know his truest interests.

"Oh my ideal slut would be a submissive whore. Someone who would do whatever I ask them to no matter what, if you wanna roleplay let's go all out!"

Kelsey stopped for a moment drinking in those words. She had liked the idea of being submissive in bed, but all the time? "Wait, I thought he said he liked strong independent women?" Kelsey thought to herself. That was what she loved about him when they first started dating. He had reassured her time and time again that he wanted her to be self-sufficient, he was never controlling or dominant or anything of that sort! As soon as she thought this though, her mind quickly began to change. "No, an ideal slut should do anything their boyfriend asks them to! Why the hell did I ever want to be independent before when I could rely on my nice dominant boyfriend to tell me what to do?" Kelsey thought to herself. Sam broke away from their hot makeout session and began to get undressed. Kelsey watched as he got down to his underwear and sat on the bed. He waited a moment and when she didn't join him, he asked

"is something wrong? Sorry if that last part was too much, I got a little carried away..."

"Oh hunny, nothing is wrong at all" Kelsey replied moving closer to him, her personality change now closer to being complete. Swaying her hips once more so he could see her silhouette in the darkness, knowing his eyesight would have adjusted a bit by now. "I'm just curious what you want me to do... I'll do anything you want" she lowered her voice at the last part and began to gently stroke his hardening dick through his underwear.

Sam took a deep breath, enjoying his girlfriend's newfound handjob skill. This was better than his own handiwork!

"Well I'd ask for a blowjob but I know how you hate them an- Oh FUCK yes!" his sentence was cut short as Kelsey practically ripped his underwear off, and plunged his cock deep down her throat. His hard shaft barely took any effort for Kelsey to get down, and her throat, now perfectly designed to give Sam the best blowjob he had ever imagined, began to go to work. Her throat clenched and sucked hard on him, working every muscle to give him the most pleasure she could. For Sam it was pure bliss. He had tried to get a blowjob from Kelsey so many times but she never wanted to go down on him. He had gotten one sloppy blowjob for his birthday once, but it hardly held a candle to this.

Within a minute he was gasping for air trying not to blow his load as his girlfriend uncharacteristically swallowed his member time and time again. He clenched his hands and teeth as she swirled her tongue around the head of his prick, and sucked on him like her life depended on it. His toes curled as she licked her way up and down his shaft, making sure no part of his dick was left unserviced. Finally Sam began to feel that familiar feeling and before letting loose said

"I'm gonna blow it all down your throat if you don't stop baby!"Kelsey lifted her head off his dick with a loud pop and smiled, stroking him slowly, feeling him twitch with every movement.

"What do you want to do baby?" She asked him seductively. Sam, now fully clouded with the ideas of what else he could get away with said

"Well if you're letting me do anything, bend over so I can fuck your ass"

Kelsey obliged immediately adding a quiet "yes sir" as she bent over. Sam almost came right then and there. Kelsey was never submissive and this was something right out of his wettest dreams. He wanted to see this, and so he reached over and flicked on the bedside lamp. As the light filled the room Sam gasped in shock. Bent over the bed, ass up in the air, was his girlfriend, but not his girlfriend at the same time. Gone was her mousey look, and reserved nature, it was like she had been replaced by the model he had sent but with some of Kelsey's features.

"Babe how'd you pull this off?" He asked, reaching down to grab her ass, her butthole winking at him

"I'm your ideal slut, silly!" she answered, wiggling her ass for him. Sam was still convinced that this was some kind of prosthetic makeup or something, but damn it looked good. It looked and felt real! He didn't think much of it, as he had his girlfriend in a position that he had never gotten to try before, and she did it without any hesitation! Sam climbed off the bed and took a second to admire the beauty before him.

As he got behind her, he could see how toned and long her legs were, positioning her hips at the perfect height for him to take her from behind. Her ass looked tight, as she spread her legs to give him access, her hole seeming to invite him in. Sam leaned forward pushing his cock against her asshole and feeling it part for him. Kelsey moaned and pushed back a little bit, feeling the head of his cock begin to nestle into her ass little by little. Sam leaned down so his mouth was just behind her ear and decided to ramp up to roleplay a little more.

"Im gonna turn you into my little slut for tonight, I'm gonna fuck you hard, and I want to hear you cum baby!" Sam's blood was rushing now as she obediently replied

"Take me sir..."

He leaned down once more and said "I'm your master, bitch!" shoving his cock into her asshole with a satisfying pop. Unbeknownst to him, Kelsey had just undergone another mental change, as she felt herself craving to be used as any good slut would, and as his cock pushed into her asshole his second command took effect as she became much more vocal with her pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass however you like master, I'm your little slut tonight, have me however you want!" she moaned, before a powerful orgasm took over her body and she collapsed, quivering with his dick still inside of her.

"Holy shit!" Sam thought to himself. Kelsey had never been this freaky, but he certainly wasn't going to waste his chance. At that final bit of encouragement, he pushed himself all the way into her ass, sighing with relief as her hot insides gripped him, sucking him in further.

Kelsey for her part quivered on her lover's cock and turned her head to look at the man who was now her owner. Her eyes met his and his face implanted into her brain. She would do and become anything this man said, and now only he could control or alter her. She instinctively knew that she now belonged to him and began to show her appreciation for him by allowing her ass to clench and ripple around his member.

She felt Sam beginning to move in and out of her, using her like she was made to be used. Her ass providing plenty of pleasure for his dick. She began to let her new anal skills take over as he slowly moved in and out of her. Her moans became louder and she copied some of the pornstars' dialogue. She looked back at him as she ramped up her dirty talk, her tongue hanging out of her mouth from the rough fucking she was getting.

"Fuck my ass hard baby, Im your little slut tonight, I want you to fuck me like a toy!" she said while watching his face contort as his dick throbbed at her words. She was going to make sure Sam enjoyed every hole he tried as she rippled her ass in unnatural ways, milking his shaft with her forbidden entrance. He began to twitch inside of her again and she knew he was close. Between thrusts she began to focus on the tip of his cock, massaging it perfectly as he moved in and out of her. She looked back at him with her most sultry gaze and said "you can cum anywhere you want..."

Sam slowed his pace and looked back at her unsure if she truly meant anywhere. He wanted to cum in her bowels so bad but there was one more place that he was dying to try. Somewhere that was forbidden by any means, somewhere that Kelsey hadn't allowed at any point in their relationship for good reason. Sam pulled out of her ass with a pop, leaving her gaping as he looked down at her wiggling ass. Kelsey looked almost sad for a second, missing her man's meat inside of her, but that was short lived as Sam spoke.

"Anywhere?" He asked

Kelsey shot him a smirk

"Anywhere master." she said definitively. That's all Sam needed. He grabbed her toned legs and flipped her onto her back. Her beautiful tits sitting like small mountains on her chest, her stomach toned and flat, and her pussy, bald and dripping for him. Tentatively he kneeled down between her legs, something he had done a few times for her in the past, but this time he was in awe at how plump and inviting her pussy looked. "Is master going to eat my little pussy?" Kelsey asked innocently, her eyes doe like for her lover

"I wanna eat that snatch till you come." he said. As those words left his mouth, Kelsey felt another change ripple through her as her pussy juice changed to taste irresistible to Sam, and her clit became slightly larger and more sensitive so he could easily find it and make her cum hard. As Sam kissed his way up her legs, slowly working his way to her snatch, he noticed that she didn't have a single hair on her entire body. Her legs and pussy were completely smooth. Sam was getting a little too aroused at his girlfriend's new look but couldn't bring himself to question anything for fear of not getting to enjoy what was clearly his for the taking.

He finished marveling at her body, gingerly kissing her labia, and catching a whiff of her delightful smell. Her pussy, unbeknownst to him, had altered her juices to be sweet and pleasant on his nose and tongue, she was borderline irresistible... Kelsey felt him begin to kiss her pussy lips and urged her body to make sure she was perfect for him. Spreading her legs wider to invite him to explore her new perfect pussy. As he got more bold, his tongue found her clit and began to play with it, setting off fireworks in Kelseys body.

Her pussy practically gushed with juices as she ran her fingers gingerly through her lovers hair. "Even when im a slut for him, he makes sure I enjoy myself too, what a gentleman" she thought to herself, as she felt him begin to suck on her clit. It was almost too much for her! Kelsey rested her feet on his back and began to rock her hips, moaning loudly as he brought her already sensitive pussy closer and closer to orgasm. Sam picked up his pace, seeing his girlfriend practically begging him to make her cum.

"I'm so close baby..." Kelsey whispered, her hips shaking with pleasure.

"Cum for me you whore!" Sam said back plunging his tongue into her nectar filled hole. His words took form in the most powerful orgasm that Kelsey had ever had, making her scream loudly

"Yes baby, make my little cunt cum baby! I'm your slut, fuck me!"

"Damn..." Sam thought as he got up from between her legs. He couldn't believe what was happening but wasn't about to stop for fear that she wouldn't let him finish the way he wanted to.

Kelsey watched as he reached over to grab a condom out of the drawer. "No you don't!" she thought to herself.

Her newfound instincts kicked in and Kelsey sat up pulling him into a hot embrace. Pulling his hand away from the condoms and instead to her breast. She knew what he wanted, and just needed to give him a little... encouragement. As she kissed him she pulled him down on top of her, his cock pressing against her pussy lips. A look of worry flashed on his face and he opened his mouth to speak. Before he could say anything however, she put a finger to his lips while wiggling her hips. She carefully nestled the tip of his cock right on her pussy entrance and looked him in the eyes.

"Take me raw master, fill me with your cum, I'm fertile and ready to let you impregnate me!" her eyes grew wider as he silently obliged and her pussy began to squeeze around him as he slid inside of her. She felt his throbbing cock slide deeper and deeper into her depths, felt him shiver as he made it all the way in and could feel the tip of his cock rest right up against her cervix as his pre-cum began coating her pussy walls.

"Take me master, make me your little cum slut!" she wiggled her hips to reiterate her point. Sam lost all reservations. Here was his girlfriend, roleplaying his biggest fantasy. He knew she was on birth control, or so he thought. He didn't know that her body had eliminated and reversed the effects of her birth control, so he wasn't overly worried about filling her with his cum. He began to pump in and out of her tight little cunt, relishing in how amazing she felt. He knew that a condom made things feel less intense but he couldn't imagine that raw would feel this good! Kelsey was working hard, focusing on using every muscle that her newly shaped and custom pussy had. Working him as hard as she could inside of her, because she knew he wanted to cum in her pussy and she was going to make that happen.

They started off slow, with him gently fucking her hole. Kelsey, for the first time since she had drunk the 'Ideal Slut Soda' no longer felt empty, she felt fulfilled. She only had one last thing to do before she was fully finished with her transformation. She needed Sam to complete his fantasy. She began to moan to encourage him to get closer to the edge, letting her new tits bounce as he rammed himself into her. Seeing his ogle at her tits, She grabbed his head and guided his mouth down to her chest, allowing him to suckle on her.

As he latched on, she felt her body unexpectedly change once again. Her tits burned and soon milk began to flow out of her nipple at his ministrations. His eyes opened wide, as it hit his tongue. Kelsey knew that the final change had happened, she was ready to receive his baby. She urged her pussy to grip him harder, and began to milk him inside of her, feeling the head of his cock twitching violently against her cervix. As Sam began to grunt, she picked up her efforts, whispering into his ear

"Go ahead and blow that load deep inside of me master, I want to feel you let loose. I want you to impregnate me. I'm fertile and begging you to put a baby inside my womb, I know you want to master, use me like the little cum slut that I am!" As she finished saying this she felt Sam break his rhythm slightly, and she could sense his muscles contracting. Sam exclaimed that he was going to cum. Kelsey was ecstatic! She was going to be Sam's ideal slut and get knocked up with his baby! She felt his cock twitch inside her as he slowed down, pushing deep. Her pussy began sucking hard as he went stiff.

Finally she felt him tense and shudder as a pulse of hot cum began shooting against her cervix. Her last barrier of defence had opened and wrapped itself around the head of his cock; giving him direct, unprotected access to her waiting womb. She felt her pussy drinking in shot after shot, filling up as she milked him for every last bit. She locked her legs around his hips, pulling him into a passionate embrace as her breathless lover spent the last of his seed into her greedy cunt. She held him there, milking him with her pussy and loving him with her mouth. Kelsey knew that right now, in her bed, his seed was impregnating her. She could feel her pussy as it urged his cum further and further inside of her.

As she laid there feeling his cock pulse, a strange sensation washed over her. She subconsciously knew that she just felt her egg meet his sperm, and it was now implanted. A new life had started within her and she smiled. After a few minutes Sam pulled his soft cock out of her cleft and looked down. Kelsey looked happy and was rubbing her pussy, and licking her fingers, tasting him. He laid back down beside her, catching his breath.

"Holy shit!" he said "That was amazing, that was something right out of my fantasies, you can take all the makeup and stuff off now though." he chuckled

"Oh it's not makeup, I'm your ideal slut, master." she said innocently, rubbing her stomach, enjoyed the new life that was sure to come from this night.

"Huh?" Sam said, not understanding

Kelsey sat up and got in his lap, kissing his neck and rubbing his spent cock against her pussy a little more. "I'm your little submissive slut now, just like you wanted... your little pregnant slut..."

12