Slut Son Ch. 14 - Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what appeared to be an endless session of making out, the woman shifted her arms and held her man's face in her hands.

'Let me guess,' the newly awakened voyeur thought as she correctly discerned they had taken a break to simply talk. 'I love you more. No, I love you more.'

Perhaps a petty interpretation of the situation, but as the stranger continued to watch them, the young man had turned their bodies so that his back was to the beach. And not long after, the daring woman succeeded in forcing his swimsuit completely off his hips. The ebb of the tide and flow of the water did the rest of the work and sufficiently pulled the wet trunks further down his legs.

"Oh my god!" The statuesque peeper blurted out as her head lifted off the back of her lounger. 'Showing his ass to everyone at the beach?' Her mouth was agape as she witnessed her first public nudity. 'Well, all three of us.' A quick check of her surroundings revealed to her that the beach was sparsely populated.

The saltwater-covered woman threw her head back in laughter as the man remained steadfast in his stance. The foamy contents of the surf somewhat disguised his exposed pale posterior, but to anyone paying attention the situation was obvious.

'These are some brazen nudists,' the stranger thought. 'It's obvious. They want people to watch them. I'm glad I came back then.' She licked her lips and tasted the salt in the air.

The petite blonde playmate slid her right arm around to the front of her exploitable lover's body. Her actions were sufficiently concealed, however, it didn't exactly require someone even halfway clever to discern what she was doing when the young man's back arched and his hips thrusted forward.

'Oh fuck! Is she doing what I think she's doing? She is. She has to be. I've seen enough men thrusting like that. She's jerking him off! I'm sure of it.'

Such a revelation caused the voyeur to rub her thighs together once more. Never had the temptation to massage her own pussy been greater, but what little reservation she had left, it kept her from fully masturbating in public.

"Ssssss," she hissed through her teeth. 'I wonder how big he is. Is she pumping him hard and fast? Maybe she's teasing him. Driving him crazy by just rubbing the head.' The beautiful stranger wiped some sweat from her forehead and sucked on her right middle finger. 'I'd like to get that slippery meat between my fingers. Get him nice and hard and coil my fingers around his...mmmmm...strong muscle.'

Splash!

The young man, fearing the inevitable consequences of such daring stimulation, quickly submerged both their bodies into cloudy water.

'Dammit! Must've been getting too hot and heavy for him. If you're gonna put on a show, at least make it a good one.' The secret voyeur complained. 'Ugh. I guess they're done for now.'

The previously "proud to be on display" couple stayed in the water, concealed up to their necks, for quite some time. They had remained in one another's embrace and simply allowed themselves to be swayed and cradled by the gentle current.

With very little going on in the water between the two sexy exhibitionists, the disappointed stranger rested her head back and shut her eyes.

***

PLOP! A short, beautiful, blonde mother let her exhausted body fall onto the wide beach towel her son had prepared for her earlier. Salty ocean water still clung to her flawless skin and brightly reflected the light of the high sun. Her broad muscular son towered above her and basked in her glittering jeweled appearance.

"Enjoying the view?" Candice asked. Her eyes were tightly closed to avoid looking into the sun, but she knew her son never missed an opportunity to appreciate her figure.

"As a matter of fact, I am." Simon replied. There was a slight chuckle in his response. "Your boobs are out."

"They are?!" Candice seemed only mildly surprised and not at all embarrassed. She lifted her head and squinted her eyes. "Oh my. I am on full display." She laughed. "This suit didn't cover anything anyway. You can thank your Aunt for suggesting this."

"Mmmmm, I'd rather thank you for wearing it." Simon said in a low soothing voice.

In a very suggestive and inviting manner, Candice widened her legs, bent her knees and pulled her feet closer to her body. Simon accepted his mother's invitation and knelt between her burning hot thighs.

Reaching in her bag, Candice retrieved a very large bottle of sunblock. "You don't mind, do you?" She said as she held the bottle out towards her son. "I burn easily. And I don't want that to ruin any of our fun later," she winked.

"You want me to put sunblock on you?" Simon asked with a slight hint of sarcasm in his tone when he took the lotion from his horny mother.

"Of course." Candice replied sweetly. She puffed up her chest and spread her legs even wider.

"I take it, you want me to apply it...everywhere?" Simon asked almost rhetorically.

"Oh come on," Candice shot back playfully, but slightly annoyed. "You know how this works." Her heavy breasts were lying to each side. With her hands, she cupped each breast and teased her hardened nipples with her thumbs, she stressed and bent them until they stood out harder and longer. "You start by rubbing me down with lotion, then you get closer and closer to my breasts, or even better my empty wet pussy. Then I start moaning and teasing you that I'm your mother and you shouldn't touch me like that. And eventually you'll get so turned on that you can't help but pull out that impressive cock and slide it deep into my greasy...oily...body."

Squirt! "Wow!" Simon replied so shocked that he squeezed the sunblock bottle too hard. "Sounds like you've got this all figured out."

"Sweety," Candice said with her left eyebrow cocked, "it's the oldest trope. Well, almost. We could go home and you could deliver me a pizza. Or clean my pool." She jested.

"We don't have a pool." Simon corrected.

"I was just making a joke...sigh nevermind." Candice tossed her head to the side and rolled her eyes. "Oh, by the way, your Aunt Brigit is getting us a hot tub. She says it's best if we put a hardscape out in the back before it can be installed."

"Sooooo...she's really giving us work." Simon commented. He was slightly aggravated at the prospect of being the one to have to lay cement and install pavers.

Sensing her son's wandering mind, Candice had to bring him back to the task at hand. "Are you getting that dick out or should I start without you?" She teased as her right middle finger slipped over her barely covered mons pubis.

"You're right, Mom." Simon, on his knees, nestled closer in between his mother's legs. He tipped the bottle of sunblock into his open left palm, but paused for a moment. "You know, I just got a nasty idea."

"Oh yeah?" Candice replied as she lifted her head off the towel. "How nasty?"

"Very." Simon assured. "I just hope we're not being watched too closely." He looked over at the closest person on the beach, which was a woman suspiciously close. 'Her head is turned this way, but she appears to be asleep. I think.' Not wanting to delay any further, he hooked his left thumb into the waistband of his swimsuit and yanked it down further and further until the engorged fat tentacle growing out of his pelvis sprung free from its confines and flopped! onto his mother's shiny sweaty stomach.

Squirt, squirt. Simon produced two large dollops of cream in each palm and then firmly massaged his mother over her ribcage.

"Mmmm," Candice cooed. While her son's hands went to work on her sides, his forearms mashed her full mature breasts and rolled them up and down her chest.

The beaded sweat and salt water that decorated Candice with a shiny coat mixed well with the creamy lotion and provided her son with a slippery surface to slide all over her body. His hands moved to her chest and encircled her glistening heavy breasts.

"Ooooooh sweety. You always make me feel soooooo good." Candice moaned and hummed from her son's contact. "Your strong hands on my fat mommy tits...nnnnng...always turns me on so much."

Simon salivated at the sight of his mother's skin so wet and oily. His drool rained down on her as her soft fleshy tits squished and expanded between his fingers.

"God Mom, you're so sexy. You've always been the sexiest woman I've ever known." His hands then slid up to massage her shoulders and slender neck. "You think you have to work to turn me on. But the truth is, just seeing you, smelling you, the slightest touch...oh fuck!...turns me wild. I always want you nnnnnnnnnggh!" Simon ground his pelvis hard against his mother and groaned when he felt the blissful heat of her sex.

"Gasp! Oh sweety!" Candice cried out when she felt her son's heavy bloated balls mash against her hungry pussy. "Haah! Haah! I can feel you vibrating against my tiny clit." She lifted her hips in excitement. "Mmmmmmm, they must be excited," she chucked. "Churning out so many little swimmers. I hope you're going to dump them all over me."

Schlip. Schlip. Schlip.

"Nnnng, that's the plan." Simon said as he pinned his mother's shoulders down and slid his balls up and down her leaking pink slit.

"Oh sweety, really?" Candice replied with an eager excitement.

"Mmm-hmm." Simon affirmed while biting his bottom lip. The heat from the sun combined with his exhilaration caused rivers of sweat to run off his face and back. It trickled down and mixed with his mother's wet coating. "I'm gonna fill your cunt with my fat fucking cock." He dropped more of his weight onto his welcoming mother. The heat from his body made her juices flow and spill out of her wet slit, the area underneath her butt was quickly becoming soaked. "Haah. Haah. I'm gonna aaaaah shoot my cum all over you. And really work it into your skin. Nnnnnng...your gorgeous tits will be caked in my cream. Gobs of it will be smeared all over your chest and stomach. I'll put such a thick load on your face, it'll be the strongest SPF you ever had."

Candice squirmed underneath her manly dominator. She kicked her legs out, swung them to his sides, and squeezed him with her thighs. "Oh my god! You're making me so wet. You know just what to say to make me cum all over you."

In a low husky voice, Simon continued, "this isn't just talk. You'll be coated in it. Reek of it. It'll drive you insane all day." He split his mother's folds with the fat cum-chute along the underside of his cock. He loved the feeling of his mother's juices liberally basting his member and making him nice and slippery.

Slik. Slik. Slik.

Candice laughed at her son's last statement, but not in mockery. "I'm already your 'cock-addicted-whore-mother', how much worse can I get?"

"Ha ha! And I'm your 'pussy-addicted-slut-son'." Simon replied.

"Then this whore mommy wants everything her slut son said. Give it all to me!"

"This is for that little stunt in the water." Simon disingenuously threatened his sexually-charged mother as he leaned back and gave his thick hard meat a few healthy strokes.

"But that was so much fun. And you loved it Oooooooooo." Streeeeetch. Candice's teasing was short-lived when she felt the narrow strip of fabric of her bikini bottoms moved to the side, followed by the glorious sensation of a fat intruder pushing past her delicate pink lips and thoroughly stretching her velvety honey hole. "Aaaah my god. I can feel it in my hips. I love how you spread me so wide."

"We need to be careful. It's a little too obvious we're having sex." Simon whispered almost ashamedly.

"Haaah! Haaah! K...keep going sweety." Candice's cries grew harsher and breathier. "There's only aah one other person nearby. And she's...oooh yeaaah...been watching us since the boardwalk."

Simon was careful not to turn his head as he glanced to the golden-tanned beauty to his right.

'She looks asleep. Although her head is conveniently turned towards us.' Simon thought as he hoped that his vulgar display of affection was indeed going unheeded.

To any surveyor taking a quick gander, it appeared as though the stranger had innocently fallen asleep in the hot sun. However, the woman's right leg was bent slightly in an effort to conceal from the couple that her left middle finger, ever so subtly, was keeping her slit moist and her hooded clit at attention.

Schliiiiiiiip. Schliiiiiiiip.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnng oh sweety. Sooooo deep." With her eyes closed, Candice cooed and moaned as her son stuffed her love-cavity to its capacity. "When you go slow like that, I can feel every thick inch, every vein...mmmmmmmm every hard texture of your perfect manly cock. Oooooooooo you're rubbing the right spot so hard." Her high-pitched whimpers were a sign to her son that his body could send her into endless throes of ecstacy.

"Oh god! I can't get over the sight of my cock fucking your sexy body." Simon burst out as his hands dug into the wide matronly hips of the cocksleeve beneath him. "With your flatter stomach, it bulges through your abs even more. It's gotta be wrecking your insides!"

"Oh fuck me! I love getting my pussy wrecked." Candice quietly called out with a huge smile. "My body has one talent, and that's taking your huge cock to the hilt. Fuck me balls DEEP!"

Schliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

"Huff. Huff. I can't take this. Dammit!" Simon cursed as a thousand waves of exhilaration washed over him. "I could fuck all day long, but only you drive me insane and make me have to cum almost instantly."

Candice grabbed her son by his wrists and with better leverage tilted her pelvis upwards. "Isn't that the point?" She laughed. "Aren't you supposed to unload all over me? And then work that creamy spunk into my body?"

"Fuck! When you talk like that, it doesn't make it any better." His mother's dirty teasing always made Simon overly excitable. With his right hand, he gave the side of his mother's buttock a playful smack! "Here, roll over." He ordered.

"Hee hee." Candice giggled at her son's directive. "You think that's going to make it easier to fuck me?" Her devilish smile hid a secret. 'He's got me right on the edge. I'm ready to burst! And he never lasts as soon as my cunt starts squirting all over his cock.'

When Candice had comfortably positioned herself onto her stomach, she pulled her knees up slightly and presented her empty pussy to her son once more.

'Oh fuck that's perfect.' Simon's head spun with dizziness as the heat and scent of his mother's sex corrupted his mind and left only animalistic lust-filled desires.

Slip! "Goddamn!" Simon grunted. "From any angle, this cunt sucks me in and it feels soooo good."

Candice bit her lip as she felt her son's giant meat log stab through her body and push her harder into the beach. Simon then retrieved the bottle of sunblock again and hovered the nozzle over his mother's puckered anus.

Squirt!

"Oh my goodness!" Candice gasped when she felt the cold soothing lotion splash against her tight hole. "Sweety, I don't think I'm going to burn there."

"It's not for the sun," Simon corrected. "It's for this!"

"Aah!" Candice yelped in pleasurable agony. Her son had lined up his left thumb with her defenseless hole and inserted it as far as he could into her back door. "Oh sweety. Haah! Haah! Filling both my naughty holes at the same time. Aaaaaaah! Now who's the one teasing to get me to cum early?"

"Rrrrrr!" Simon grunted like a frustrated animal. "I know your cunt well, Mom. It can massage my cock as well as any handjob." He groaned as he felt his mother's muscles work his shaft like a series of warm slippery hands stacked one on top of the other along his shaft. "Nnnnnnng! I knew you had something up your sleeve."

The animalistic rutting, and being forcefully pounded into the towel, while in public was more than Candice could handle.

'What happened to being careful?' Candice thought with a smile. 'Oh my god! He's fucking me so hard. And using my ass for leverage. Aaaaah! I'm so happy my old body can still turn him on this much. I'm such a good mother!'

"💕Oh Simon!💕" Candice had stuff some of her beach towel into her mouth to stifle a piercing shriek of ecstasy.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!

Burning hot pussy squirt burst from the seal created at the entrance to her pussy by her son's massive meat.

"FAAAAH EEE!" Candice buried her face into the blanket-covered sands for fear of announcing to the entire island that her own son was making her cream herself right on the beach.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!

Another blast of crystal clear pussy juice ricocheted off Simon and soaked the towel beneath them. The amount of fluid was building up and a trail of wet sand could be seen making its way down to the breaking waves.

"Rrrrrrrrr!" Simon growled again. "💙Goddamn I love your pussy cum. It's soaking my dick! Oh fuck you're cumming all over my dick!💙"

"Ooophf!" Candice suddenly cried out. She felt the immense pussy-pounder leave her exploding honey pot so quickly that it lifted her torso off the towel.

"AAAHH!!Oh fuck! Here we go! Here's your first batch of my cream! AAAHH!!" Simon blurted out as he vigorously stroked his twitching cock that was thoroughly covered in his mother's glistening juices.

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!

"Yes! Oh my god yes!" Candice's climax continued and even swelled to a new height when she felt a thick weight stream of sludge splatter hard against her back. Her son's splooge was shot with such force, that she could vividly feel his living cream rush up the channel of her spine and spill over her shoulders. "Gasp!" She was startled when she felt a set of powerful hands wrap around her waist and flip her onto her back.