Slut Son Ch. 14 - Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amarosa unfortunately suffered from a condition that deposited her body fat only between her pelvis and her knees. Her hips were enormously wide, and her glutes and thighs immeasurably thick. The rest of her body remained proportionate, but she was cursed to walk around with an ass that could easily fit a person between her fat fleshy cheeks. Whenever she did not have to, she never bothered with leggings or underwear.

Amarosa, compulsively and angrily, continued to view her younger sister's page that hosted an abundance of images featuring a happy mother and son at various lunches and dinner outings. She found herself lingering for quite a while on pictures of her nephew working in her sister's yard. Pictures of a topless sweaty Simon jogging. Pictures of a hulking Simon swinging a heavy rope in his mother's backyard. It was nearly lost on her that her nephew, with newer and newer posts, was always wearing shorter and tighter bottoms.

"Sigh." 'She's such a good mother. God, look how happy she is with her son.' Her thumbnail clacked! loudly against the screen as she swiped harder and more aggressively. 'It'll cost me at least fifteen dollars a month just to hear from my daughter.'

Amarosa closed out of the photos and opened the message prompt to send her sister a private correspondence. Her thumb moved quickly, expertly, and infuriatingly as she composed a nasty message. 'These posts go weeks back. Not once. Not once did she call or text. Not for lunch. To go shopping. Not even to say "hi."'

A tear had actually formed in the corner of her left eye, and her thumb hovered over the 'send' button.

'No! That'll just make me look pathetic. Brigit will make sure she cuts me out of Can's life. Always defending our "helpless" sister. I think it's time I dropped by to see "little sis." And tell her exactly how I feel.'

♫ Next time on Slut Son ♫

Amarosa Ball confronts her older sister Brigit Hightower and her younger sister Candice Memphis. Tensions get high, and anger spills out of control when Amarosa makes an irrevocably damaging accusation, and in defense of her sister, Brigit is ready to turn violent. Simon, ever the Samaritan, catches his Aunt Amarosa alone and attempts to console her. Will her passive aggressive insults put her nephew at odds with her as well? Or will she find herself mysteriously drawn to her nephew's charm and desiring the most forbidden pleasures?

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the fourteenth chapter of the Slut Son series. To everyone who has given me a follow/favorite, and written feedback, I truly appreciate your time and attention. All I want to do with my work is entertain, so each and every fan is a big deal to me. If you enjoyed this entry, and feel its warranted, please rate this chapter and give this a favorite and/or me a follow, and I hope you'll check back for future entries in this series. Please leave a comment as well; good and bad feedback alike helps me get better.

If I wouldn't read it, I'm not going to write it. -Dom Guardi