Slut Son Ch. 14 - Day at the Beach

Story Info
Careful who's watching, unless they want in.
13.4k words
4.56
2.3k
11

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters are 18 years of age or older, of sound mind, and able to consent. Any characters, or situations, depicting real-life people or events are purely coincidental. This story contains strong sexual themes, including: unrealistic anatomy, masturbation, hand-jobs, exaggerated volumes of male and female ejaculate, distended abdomens, vaginal penetration, mature female younger male, mother and son, cumming on a stranger, public sex, being put on display, cum massage and the use of cum as cream or lotion, beach, revealing swimwear, and unprotected sex without resulting in pregnancy or disease. This literary work is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as justification for the pursuit of acting out any fantasies or fetishes reflected in this story. Please do not re-post this work without permission from the author. Most importantly, and I cannot stress this enough...please enjoy yourself.

A quick word from the author

For this chapter, I am experimenting with colored text to stylize the character's moans and cries of ecstasy. My personal style, I would like my stories to read like one of those adult comics, which is why I'm relying more on SFX, heart icons, and specially formatted text. I hope this trial doesn't make it too distracting to read and enjoy. Hopefully, it might alert readers to the more explicit scenes and aid in some pretty erotic imagination.

******

♫ Previously on Slut Son ♫

After being tantalized and titillated by the hung stud in Shipping, Chanté Williams--the Director of Promotions and Events at the resort where Simon works--devised a plan to lure Simon to a luxury suite where she was photographing the renovations for an advertising campaign. While the photo-shoot was real, conning her male model to the bed was for her own satisfaction. There, with her statuesque, goddess-like, ebony body, she seduced her white stallion and caught the entire affair on camera. With such a vigorous tryst, she would be satisfied for a while; until her desires grew too strong again. Turning his attention back to his mother, Simon is seeking a more romantic coupling, and with far more forbidden fruit. With the two having a reputation for no restraint, will they be able to keep their hands to themselves while on a public beach?

Chapter 14 - A Day at the Beach

"Seriously, sweety. I can carry more." Candice Memphis stood at the entry to the teak plank walkway that led out to the sands on Barker's Island with a mere canvas bag slung over her shoulder. She was a short, bubbly, blond haired woman who was deceptively young looking, especially for a woman in her forties. Something in her daily routine was transforming her and practically making her age in reverse. Perhaps it was because she was eating healthier and working out regularly. Perhaps it was the licentious lifestyle she rather quickly adapted to. Perhaps it was the endless loads of incestuous cum her hung son either pumped into her lewd holes, or dumped recklessly onto her mature shapely body. The only real telltale sign of her masked age were her full voluptuous breasts that hung lower than would be expected of a twenty year old, but even that could be explained by their obvious size and weight.

"It's okay. Really. I can handle it." Simon Memphis, the only child of Candice, replied as he juggled two large beach bags hoisted onto his right shoulder, two vinyl lounge chairs tucked under his left arm, and a large bag--containing a disassembled beach umbrella--held tightly in his right hand. He was a charming, handsome, young man, fiercely loyal to the women in his life, and what he lacked in courage he made up for in blessed physical gifts. Not referring to his height, or his broad chest, chiseled abs, or deep V cut; those he worked on quite diligently to maintain some level of overt sex appeal. Rather, he was endowed with a fat heavy cock that grew immeasurably long and fat, and was seldom successfully concealed by his garments.

The load Simon carried made him awkwardly shuffle across the gravel parking area, not due to its weight, but rather the bulkiness of each object he stuffed into his arms.

"Sweety, please. I think I can carry more than one bag." Candice playfully objected.

"I want to carry this." Simon doubled down. "And I want you to not have to worry about a thing, and just enjoy the day." He smiled.

Candice returned her son's smile, "I'm with my handsome hunk. Of course I'm enjoying the day." She had waited until he caught up with her before she continued onward to the bright white sands of the island.

As Candice walked down the pathway, she lifted her head to catch the warm sun on her face. Even through her thick sunglasses, the heat caressed her skin and soothed her body. When a large gust of wind came up and surprised her, she grasped her wide-brimmed straw hat and held it to her head.

"Don't lose that." Simon chuckled. His mother simply turned her head to look back at him and laughed.

'What a beautiful day,' Candice thought as she continued down the walkway. 'This is just perfect. I can't remember the last time I felt this invigorated. This happy. And my sister was right, these suits are so freeing. It feels incredible to be nude in public.'

Nude wasn't quite correct, but with the bikini Candice had chosen, she might as well have been. It was a bright blue colored, micro bikini design. A taut string ran under he exposed swaying breasts, but provided no support. A thin, barely an inch wide, strip of fabric was just enough to cover her nipples while leaving no imagination to her tanned pebbled areola. And the bright blue straps of her bottoms were only visible as they rounded over her wide hips.

While following his mother down the path, Simon was in fact having the time of his life. The cumbersome load he carried seemed weightless in his arms as he became entranced and salivated at the sight before him.

'She must be, like, doing all squats now.' Simon thought, watching the sexy sashay of his mother's rolling hips and her perfect ass bouncing with each seductive step. 'Oh god, she's swallowed that thong.' He lusted as he licked his lips. 'So fat. So juicy now. I actually wanted this be a relaxing, romantic, trip to the beach, but if I don't fuck her soon...oh god I'm going to end up taking her right on the sand.'

Simon's lust-driven concentration was temporarily broken when a tall, platinum blonde woman in a hot-pink bikini passed them on the walkway returning from the beach. Her hair was pulled up in a tight, wind-blown mess at the back of her head. Like Candice, large, deep-tinted sunglasses shielded most of her face. Her darkened tanned skin glistened in the bright sun from sweat and sun oil. And behind her, she pulled a collapsible cart on wheels that contained several towels, a recliner, and an umbrella.

"Hello." Candice greeted the woman.

"Hi." The stranger replied as the two women exchanged smiles. Fortuitous for the platinum blonde, her dark shades concealed her bulging stare as she scanned the mother's body.

'Oh...my...god! I can't believe what she's wearing. NOT wearing.' The woman thought aghast. 'Someone thinks pretty highly of themselves. Like she's got the body for that. Although, her skin's flawless. And she's got great breasts. Natural? They hang like they're natural. Hips are a little wide, I bet she's had a kid, but they go great with that ass. How old exactly is this woman?'

Normally, it would have been safe to presume that Candice suffered the embarrassment of her puffy pink pussy lips swallowing the narrow strip of her micro bikini bottoms. However, the new Candice was a self-assured confident woman who rather enjoyed putting her lewd body on display. The thin fabric still covered her sensitive clit, and that was enough for her.

The stranger then caught the gaze of the young man trailing behind the scantily clad woman. He simply smiled and nodded, acknowledging her presence, and then continued to trundle down the pathway like a loyal beast of burden.

"Hi." The stranger repeated before she did another double take. 'Okay, what the actual fuck is going on. Did those shrink on him?'

Simon, at first glance, wore a seemingly normal pair of swim shorts. They were a red, reddish pink, and beige flannel pattern, with a large white drawstring tied in the front. Perhaps the offensive part was that his suit was exceedingly tight in the crotch, and hung suggestively low on his hips. So low, in fact, that the pronounced "V" of his chiseled abdomen forced the stranger's eye to what became obvious was the top of his exposed root.

'Walking around with his dick hanging out!? I can't...not look at it. There's so much stuffed in there. He's like, full on display. Sure, just walk around naked all day. God, this must be their "normal" thing.' For all the criticism and disapproval in the woman's head, she couldn't help but feel a little impressed as well. Nor was she able to take her eyes off the unusual couple. As she passed the laboring young man, she turned to watch them exit off the path. 'Not even a peek of thong on that woman's ass. And that gorilla, mmmm, something about him. No harm in watching them I suppose; I still have a few hours to kill.' And with that final thought, the stranger paused for a moment, and then returned back down the path to the open sands.

***

"Over here looks good!" Candice called out to her burdened son. Her shouting barely carried over the rushing wind and rhythmic crashing of the surf.

Simon joined his mother standing on the beach. "Excellent spot," he smiled. "I'll get us a comfortable setup."

Simon placed the vinyl chairs on the ground first, then the canvas beach bags on top, then proceeded to open the canopy bag and assemble the large umbrella.

"I'm surprised it's not more crowded. I expected to see a lot more people here." Candice commented as she looked around.

"Barker's Island is still pretty residential. Not a lot of touristy stuff to do." Simon surmised as he secured the umbrella post deep into the sand. "Plus, I think the bridge traffic is a deterrent for most people."

"This suits me just fine. I feel like it's been ages since just you and I had a chance to be together. Let alone, go to the beach." Candice reflected as she aided her son in laying out a very wide beach towel; wide enough that four adults could lie down, shoulder to shoulder, and still be comfortable.

"I am sorry about that, Mom." Simon guiltily replied as he unfolded the chairs and placed them in the relaxing shade casted by the umbrella. "I feel like I've been so busy, pulled in so many directions."

"It's okay, sweety. Really. Our lives have changed so quickly in so many wonderful ways, but it's been hard to keep up with everything. Between you and my sister, I'm surprised I have time for anything other than hot sex." Candice explained rather cheerily. She then crouched under the umbrella, reclined one of the beach chairs, and stretched out in a very relaxed position. "Aaaaah, I cannot get over how beautiful today is." Simon simply smiled as he laid down on the large towel next to his mother, like a hunting hound enjoying his master's company. "I suppose it's typical, we live at the beach but hardly ever go." She laughed.

"Oh, for sure." Simon replied. "I guess it's not a novelty for us? But I think we're just like everybody else. Unless you take time off, it's hard to actually go to the beach every day."

Candice turned her head and smiled at her handsome son. She extended her left arm and caressed his shoulder. And when she looked up, she thought she saw someone familiar. "Hmm, I think we have a fan."

***

The statuesque platinum blonde from the walkway had returned to the beach. The rather suggestively dressed, risque looking, couple she had encountered while attempting to leave the island sands had awakened a sleeping voyeuristic spirit inside her.

'I still can't believe they would dress like that out in public. I mean, I'm not exactly modest myself, but my suit is more acceptable than the one that horny bitch was wearing.'

The tall blonde stood at the mouth of the walkway and slowly scanned the beach from left to right.

'There was something about them though. Something hot. Almost forbidden. Are they nudists? Why else would they walk around like that? They want people to stare at them. They want to be watched.'

Not far off to her right, she located the objects of her desire. From a distance, it appeared as if a short nude woman in a broad-brimmed straw hat stood on the sand with her bag, while her rippling male companion smoothed an extremely large beach towel onto the ground.

'There they are! Good, I didn't lose them.' The woman thought as she made her way slowly in their direction. 'I don't know what exactly it is about them. Why do I feel so...compelled to watch them?' As she walked towards the "unsuspecting" couple, she moved further back on the sands closer to the dune grass. 'I hope they don't recognize me. They'd probably think it weird that I was leaving, and then came back as soon as I saw them. Just have to get set up as quickly as possible while they're distracted.'

To expedite the assembly of her spying position, the woman had chosen to forgo the use of her umbrella, and simply expanded her recliner and placed a towel down next to the chair. Her cart, she placed on the other side; she hoped to conceal from the couple anything they might recognize when they passed by her before.

'This should do. I don't think they've seen me, although it's hard to tell where she's looking with those sunglasses.'

The modelesque blonde took a deep breath and smiled to herself.

'Okay. Time to act natural. Better get more sunblock on. I didn't intend on being out here any longer. Or get any darker.'

Her left arm rooted around in her beach bag until she retrieved her spray-on sunscreen.

'Hmm,' she paused. 'The aerosol can could be too loud. I don't want to attract their attention. I should use my backup, if I remembered to bring it.'

She searched her bag more thoroughly and was relieved when she found her bottle of spf lotion. 'Thank goodness. This stuff is a lot thicker too.' She flipped the cap and produced a large dollop in her right hand. 'I'm past my limit. God I hope I don't burn today.'

The beautiful routine-beach-goer busied herself applying a healthy coat of cream to her exposed body. Her hands easily glided over her slippery skin as beaded droplets of sweat mixed with the oily contents of the lotion. As she massaged her legs, she appreciated their length and toned shape. 'Much nicer than hers.' She thought. And as her hands crept closer and closer to her bikini line, her eyes darted to the broad-shouldered young man laying at his mistress' side.

'He is quite handsome. Very strong looking.' The platinum blonde thought and unknowingly thrusted her hips forward into her hands. 'I wonder...nnnnn...what it would feel like. If he caressed my thighs. His hands getting closer...closer, until her touches my...'

"Gasp!" The woman gave a short, quiet, shriek when she realized her own right hand had slipped beneath her fluorescent hot-pink bottoms.

'Fuck me, that's new. I've never been so caught up in a fantasy that I started touching myself. At least, not out in the open like this.' She removed her hand and brought her legs tightly together. 'What kind of classless bimbo touches herself in public anyway?'

Despite her demeaning dismissal, the seed had been planted. And did not keep her thoughts from turning more sexual as she smoothed cream into her flat stomach and then further upwards until she was palming the lower half of her large spherical breasts.

'Mmmm, to have strong hands on my breasts. Groping them until I moan. Pretending to hate it but begging for more. Ssssss, a mouth on my pussy. Mmmm, I can hear him tell me it's the most delicious cunt he ever ate.'

Her mouth hung open and her tongue licked her parched lips. Rivulets of sweat trickled down her long slender neck; it tried to sooth the heat pulsing in her chest but it would not relent due to a new found hunger rising within her.

'She's pretty cute herself. Tiny little thing. Bubbly. I wouldn't mind letting her watch. Getting feasted on in front of another woman. She could touch herself for me. She was practically showing it off before, barely hidden behind that tiny suit. I bet if I asked, she'd split those pink lips for me. Hovering over me while my own kitty is sucked and tongue fucked. Getting closer and closer. Letting me draw my lips...'

"Come on. Let's take a dip."

A faint voice was heard over the ocean winds and it snapped a squirming daydreamer out of her steamy fantasy.

The platinum blonde stranger looked over at the exhibitionist couple. The woman was standing in front of the lounging young man, with her back to the water and her right arm extended towards her lover.

There was a short exchange between the couple but their discussion was inaudible over the crashing waves and swirling wind.

'Guess they're going for a swim.' The woman thought as the young man sprung to his feet and escorted his lewdly dressed companion to the water's edge. 'Whew! A chance to calm down before they get back.'

As the excitable couple reached the breaking of the waves, the fit masculine bull scooped up his prize and waded further through the water.

'They're either a new couple, or they've been together forever.' Even as they swam, the blonde surveyor continued to watch their frolicking. 'They're always laughing. Oh god, they're one of "those" couples. Everything is happy and wonderful. You're the best! No, you're the best!' She chastised a seemingly healthy looking relationship, such overt and "gushy" displays she found beneath her, but it was a poor façade to disguise the jealousy she felt.

'I don't think they've separated from one another this entire time. Their hands are...wow...really all over each other.'

Even at a distance, it was quite easy to discern that the embrace between the two obvious lovers was in fact a groping session.

The woman had clung to her mate with her arms over his shoulders and wrapped tightly around him. And her legs were coiled around his hips like a snake. His hands were planted firmly on her juicy fleshy ass, which was apparent every time he lifted her out of the water.

Their "playful" demeanor in public seemed to include pushing the limits of societal acceptance as much as possible. With her heels and toes, the risque woman would push the young man's already low-hanging suit further down his hips. His laughter seemed genuine, but before his better half could complete her task, he would dunk their bodies into the salty water just up to their necks.

'So I guess the game is "how can we become more nude?"' The pejorative spectator thought as her laser focus on the couple made her completely oblivious to everything else around her. 'I'm half tempted to walk down there and flash them myself. Show them what a hot blonde is supposed to look like.'

An idle threat, but the woman's show continued as the young man raised their bodies out of the water again. With their faces pressed so closely together, the stranger missed some of the finer details of their affection. Truthfully, she would have been disappointed to miss out on watching their passionate kiss. It was an oral battle between lovers--opposite of 'tug-of-war' in a manner--as their tongues pushed back against one another and fought for supremacy in the opposite mouth.

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers