Slut Son Ch. 14 - Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haah! Haah! My...my body's on fire. You two...aahh...you're like sex demons!" The writhing stranger cried out.

"Demons?" The cute blonde questioned. "She thinks we're demons? No my dear, we're more like nymphs. Or sprites. Randomly bestowing untold pleasure on those who clearly need it."

The young man popped free of the voluminous cleavage that encased his head, and drew his long wet tongue up the stranger's neck to her jaw leaving a bright slimy trail in its wake.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna burst!" The platinum beauty hollered out. Before she realized what she had just uttered in public, the young man with a log hanging between his legs slid his waist up her torso and sawed her wet cleavage with his mighty tool. 'My god. His cock! Even soft it feels so...impressive!' As if compelled by a thousand horny cheering voices in her head, she placed her hands on the outside of her bouncing titties and mashed her tender flesh against the aggressive fuck-stick.

Slik! Sik! Slik!

"Oh yes, sweety! Fuck her tits good. Look how much she loves it. Gripping you so tightly." The cute blonde cheered.

"Your tits...haah haah!...they feel incredible. Oh fuck! The way they're swallowing my dick." The hung stud howled. "F...fuck! It's so good. I wanna get hard. It's just...aah ahh...too soon."

"She hasn't got forever, sweety." The cute blonde replied. "Here, lean forward."

The young man dropped down and braced himself with his arms just above the platinum stranger's head. Her body was still being used for his selfish masturbation, and as she looked up at him she saw his face twisted in an intense and pleasurable anguish.

"Let me just press your special recharge button." The cute blonde replied so nonchalantly. And with her right index and middle finger, she scooped up some gelatinous fluid from her chest that was still viscous.

"GAAH!" The handsome stud spat. "Nnnnnng...harder! Deeeeeeeper!"

The sexually seasoned petite blonde skewered her mate's ass and turned him into her personal finger puppet. Her fingers wiggled and twisted inside his indefensible tight anus. They probed deeper until the woman found his magical p-spot.

"Mmmmm, there it is." The cute blonde giggled. "You're so sensitive there, sweety. I'd think you'd be used to it with as much as I fuck your little prostate."

"Rrrrrrggh! Huff...huff!" The young stud grunted. "I can never...get over how good it feels. Aaahh! It gets my balls churning again. And it makes me want to fuck so much that my cock won't stay down."

The helpless platinum blonde starred wide-eyed at the monstrous phallus pistoning between her slick sweaty tits. 'Oh my god, it's working. His thing is...surging! It's pushing my breasts apart. And it's so hard...grinding against my chest. Fuck me, his veins are scrapping my perfect tits.'

SLIK! SLIK! SLIK! The sound of an increasingly turgid cock sliding lewdly between a giant pair of tanned tits was made ever louder by the copious amounts of gleaming syrup that had begun to spill out from the gaping mouth in his slit.

"Oh god! Cough! Gak! He's cumming already! Spit!" The platinum blonde screamed in a panic as waves of semi-clear fluid quickly washed over her mouth and eyes.

"Ha ha! You wish." The petite woman laughed. "Go ahead, sweety. Wash her face with all your delicious precum. Let her gulp it down and get addicted to it."

"I'm sorry Miss." Splash! "Fucking your tit's just feels too good. I...I...can't stop it." The young man desperately fought to show some semblance of decorum, which the stranger found strange seeing how he was enthusiastically using her body to coax yet another huge load.

"If you don't want it splashing in your face," the petite woman began to advise, "then I suggest covering up the tip."

Inferring her mistress' meaning, the beautiful stranger slipped her hands around the drooling cannon, just behind the fat purple head, and held it steady to slide her wide pink lips around.

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!

"How's that feel for you, sweety?" The mother of the couple said.

"Fucking fantastic!" The son replied. "She's just taken the head, but her tongue is going nuts!"

"Are you enjoying it?" The dominant woman asked.

"Mmmphf phfff mmhmm." The face-fucked woman replied.

"How 'bout a little more?" The petite blonde then slipped a third finger into her humping lover's ass. The sensation caused him to lurch forward and spew and obscene amount of seminal syrup into the fuck-doll below him.

'Oh god I'm drowning!' The stranger quickly pulled her mouth off the cannon and turned her head to the side. Drool and precum disgorged from her throat while the twitching cock unceremoniously drenched the side of her head. "Cough! Cough! You crazy bitch!" She cursed when she finally caught her breath.

"You're right, that was a bit too much. Sweety, let her get some air." The petite beauty said as she removed her fingers from her lover's ass.

The compliant boy-toy slid down the seminal swallowing slut and sat up on his knees just above her stomach.

"Don't get me wrong...spit!...that was...really hot." The splattered stranger corrected. "I just...wasn't expecting all that." She said as she wiped her face and sucked her fingers. "And you said he still hasn't cum?"

"Not even close, but if you'd like to give him a hand, I'm sure he's close." The petite blonde said with a very cheeky smile.

"Fuck me I wanna cum so bad. Haah! Haah! I don't know exactly what it is. But I think stroking my cock on a complete stranger, out in public, fuck! has me really excited." The young man panted as his engorged dick grew even harder. He jumped and groaned when he felt strong, yet delicate, hands encase his shaft and caress his slippery tower up and down.

"Your magnificent cock is having the same effect on me." The sexy stranger said in a very deep throaty voice. "And you promised to help keep the sun from burning my perfect body."

Schlik! Schlik! Schlik! Before the young man's eyes, the surprising seductress beneath him turned into a gifted handjob performer. Her hands rotated around the shaft in opposite directions as they moved in unison along his pole. Her greasy palms scrubbed the thick pulsing veins which sent blissful ripples up the stud's body and made his brain delirious with pleasure.

"NNNNNNGH!" The horny buck let out a deep animalistic groan. "Fuuuuuck me that's good! Ma'am, you're gonna have me blow my fucking load all over you in no time."

"Oh yeah?" The dripping stranger teased. "You think you're such a fucking stud, don't you?" She had begun to exude confidence, and decided to tease and taunt her new toy. "Not enough to cover one bitch in your disgusting spunk, huh? You had to come over here, dick hanging out, and release your pent up gooey cream all over a hot model's perfect body."

SCHLIK! SLIP! SCHLIK! SLIP!

"Oh fuck it's true!" The young man cried out in pleasurable anguish. "Ever since we saw you spying on us...AAH HAAH...I knew I wanted to stain you with my cock as well!"

"Me? Spying on you? How dare you suggest such a thing!" The heavy-chested stranger fired back coyly as she feigned innocence. "You and your...mother," calling the woman that was particularly hard for her to say, "were practically showing off all over the beach. You two are disgusting! I was just some innocent bystander, a hot fucking piece of ass you two forcefully took for yourselves!"

"AAAAAYYA!" The petite blonde shrieked as her left hand pumped her soaking cunt. "Oh yes! We had to have you! Your huge tits! Your body dripping with sweat and oil! I had to have my son cum all over you! AAH!"

"OH FUCK! STOP! BOTH OF YOU! I'M GOING TO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!"

The young man's cum chute filled beyond capacity with his pent up jizz, and he shouted to the Heavens above just before...

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!

A thick, pearly white, immeasurable load of creamy heavy spunk poured out of the stud's cock and cascaded over the stranger's chest. Her high chest did nothing to hinder the flow of such rich cum as it perfectly glazed her tits and erect nipples. The flood aggressively encroached upon her neck and spilled to the sides to cover her shoulders and back.

"AAAARGH! IT'S STILL CUMMING!"

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!

A second, wonderfully painful, explosion of cum erupted from the man's already taxed slit.

"OH MY GOOO-PPPPTFF!" The increasingly slim-covered stranger's gasps of terror were cut off as a wave of splooge fell upon her face and SPLAT! hard against her sweat beaded skin. 'It's so hot! So heavy! Oh god I feel it pooling over my eyes. Caking against my lips. My face. My pores. Saturated with his cum. It's so gross. Fuck me I want more!'

"HAAAAH! HAAAAAH! OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK! AAAH!" The young man chanted in a panic as he felt another volley surge up his sensitive swollen stick.

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!

In a last ditch effort to further defile his new mistress, the cumming stud lifted his body high and pointed his final blast at the stranger's lower stomach.

Lying in shock from the degrading torrent of cum that was soaking into her body, the platinum blonde basked quite pleasantly in the soothing and relaxed feeling that overtook her. 'I can feel it. Splashing against my belly. It's running down. Oh god it feels so hot. Covering my pussy. I can feel it, sliding between my lips. His manly cum is so hot for me. It's trying to make its way inside me. Even his sperm want to fuck me!'

"💕YOU'RE SUCH A MAN! A STUD! OH MY HANDSOME SON! YOU ALWAYS CUM SO HARD. SO MUCH!💕" The petite blonde fingered herself vigorously, and feeling a climactic rush of her own, she hand angled her pelvis nearly straight upward.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!

Scalding hot pussy squirt arched through the air in a wide spray. The young man, massaging his softening sausage, simply closed his eyes and smiled as the crystal waters tenderly rinsed his rippling body, and he savored the feeling of once again being claimed by his lover's sex.

"Haaaa...haaaa," the petite sex pot panted. "Don't get too relaxed. Our work isn't done." She said with a devilish smile on her face.

The young man moved to the stranger's left side, while the woman in the couple stayed to the stranger's right.

"Just relax," the petite woman said. "This is going to feel amazing. Better than you could ever imagine."

The statuesque platinum blonde laid motionless on the sun-beat beach, and surrendered herself entirely to two complete strangers who used every moment, every prop, and every person they could to satisfy their insatiable lust. Her lips parted, and before a clump of nutrient rich semen could fall onto her tongue, she let out a sigh as she felt both soft and a strong hands dance together across her stomach.

The lewd sex-stained couple let their hands glide over the tight skin of their reluctant play toy. The stranger licked her lips and swallowed hard as the young man's hand grouped her bare breasts, as if forcing so many gooey living cells deep into her flawless globes.

Like a plow pushing snow, the dainty blonde collected her lover's spunk in her hand and pushed glob after glob of pearly sludge down the stranger's darkened tan legs. She giggled as the stranger dug her hands into her towel and rubbed her thighs together.

The young man smoothed a glossy coat of his natural cream over the stranger's collarbone and shoulders. He quickly applied the lumpy solution over her arms to keep the excess from dropping from her body.

The hands, molesting and soiling her body with sperm, stirred her arousal to new heights, so much that she pulled both hands up to her face and wantonly smeared the thick contents all over her face and neck.

"This is so disgusting. Your thick cum is clinging to my body. Working its way in. What have you sick fuckers done to me? For whatever reason, it feels so good rubbing this vile cream into my skin." Her words were that of someone offended, but the stranger spoke with a soothing tone and smiled as her fingertips caressed her jaw and neck.

"It was a shock to us too." The petite beauty replied. "But it awakened something terrible and wonderful in us."

"He's...haah haah...he's not really your son, right?" The semen soaked stranger panted.

"Of course not." The bubbly blonde lied through a convincing smile. "But it did make you hotter, didn't it? Thinking this is my son. And having a hot mother-son couple rub you down, smearing his thick load all over your incredible skin."

"Aaah! Aaah! Oh god yes!" The woman cried out. Her breasts heaved and rose as she continued to take large breaths. "So," she said while looking at her mistress' equally saturated body. Her cum had tried, and the stranger swore the other woman's skin was significantly tighter and more youthful. "I guess we should go rinse off in the water."

"Rinse it off? Why would we waste such perfectly good nourishing cream? Let this cake onto your skin. And wear it for the rest of the day. You could even leave it on when you go to bed tonight." The beautiful petite woman instructed.

The young man chuckled to himself. "Ha ha. It's one thing for you to walk around plastered with my cum all day. But she's not like us." He held his hand out to the stranger, who was running her own hands over her slimy figure.

"No!" She replied sharply. "I...I actually...like this." With suggestive hooded eyes, she looked up at her attendants, "besides, it's going to do wonders for my skin."

***

The proud and satisfied mother, Candice Memphis, stood by the rear of her SUV while her son Simon finished putting their beach wares into the back of the vehicle.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" A feminine voice was carried by the wind and desperately sought to catch the couple's attention.

The incestuous mating pair spun their heads around to catch who was calling out to them. Unsurprisingly, the greasy coated platinum blonde woman came bounding up to them with a very excitable demeanor.

"Huff. Huff. I wanted to catch you two before you left. Look, I've...never experienced anything like that. You two are just...incredible." The woman spoke quickly and almost frantically. "That was like, a once in a lifetime experience for me, but it's probably every day for you, isn't it?" Candice and Simon shot each other knowing glances before the woman continued. "I was wondering...is there any way...we could like, hook up again? Tomorrow?"

Candice and Simon looked at each other again, but their expressions had changed to sadness and reluctance. "I'm afraid we're not from the island. We're just here for today." Candice explained with an apologetic tone in her voice. She hated to see the disappointed look on the woman's face. "But perhaps," she thought with a raised eyebrow, "this gives us a good reason to come back." Candice had become quite gleeful.

"And soon." Simon quickly added.

"Here. Let me give you my number then." The stranger eagerly offered.

Candice happily added the woman's info to her contact list, and then held her hand out for the woman's phone. "In the spirit of new friendships, let me add ours." And after a few quick inputs, Candice handed the woman back her phone.

"'Horny Mother', and 'Slut Son'." The brazen new acquaintance read aloud. When she looked up, she saw Candice's smile beaming back at her. "Right," she winked. "Well, at least it makes you two easy to remember."

***

"Sigh."

'Having dinner.'

Swipe.

'On the boardwalk.'

Swipe.

'Going for a hike.'

Swipe.

'At the movies.'

Swipe.

'Oh look! Having dinner again.'

Amarosa Ball sat alone in her dark living room, she scrolled through a profile on her phone while her television streamed a sitcom that failed horribly at keeping her attention. The glow of her phone illuminated her scowl and revealed an angry, seething, glare in her eyes, as if possessed by hurt and betrayal. The muscles in her jaw shifted and bulged as she clenched tightly and ground her teeth.

'Can always had everything. Shorter. Smaller. Never as pretty. And yet, how is everyone always falling over themselves trying to make her happy? Patrick treated her like a queen. Better in fact. Like he never noticed she had hot sisters. And her son, so devoted. What's your secret? Why does everyone think you're so great? So perfect.'

Swipe. Amarosa jumped to another album on her younger sister's social media page.

'Ulck! Even Brigit now?' Amarosa's face twisted when she saw picture after picture of her two sister's appearing to have the time of their lives. 'Since when did you care about Can and Simon? And to comment each picture with "best sister ever!" That's as big "fuck you" to me.'

Suddenly, with each swipe of the album, Amarosa had begun to study her younger sister more closely. What the actual fuck? Are you aging in reverse? Why does she look...younger? Fuller? She must have posted these out of order.'

Amarosa, an exceedingly beautiful woman, was unjustifiably jealous of her sister's newfound youth and transformative sprouting beauty. She had a small nose but round full lips that overwhelmed her face. A defined jawline, along with her dark eyes, gave her a stern and commanding look. And her jet black hair, that hung down to her chin, was cut short and parted to her left side. Her loose gray tee hung off her shoulders yet clung to her large, mature, hanging breasts. She wore no bottoms however, for good reason.