Slut Son Ch. 14 - Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll over! Quick!" Simon demanded in a panic. "HAAH!!I wanna paint your stomach! Your fantastic tits! Fuck I want it so thick on your face you can't even see! HAAH!!"

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!

Simon's cannon fired another heavy payload. It struck his mother's stomach and splashed against the underside of her tits.

SPUUUUURT! SPUUUUURT!

With two more volleys, Simon painted Candice's once nourishing milk-giving breasts.

"💕Yes, that's it! That's it! Keep showering me! Drench my filthy body in your loving cum!💕" Candice, in anticipation of the impending facial from her son's proclamation, tilted her head upward, closed her eyes, and left her mouth hanging wide open.

"Of fuck! I can feel it! It's gonna be a HUGE ONE!" Simon frantically prepared his lust drunk mother.

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!

"Oh my god! It's so m-mmphf!" SPLOOSH! PLOP! Candice gleefully celebrated her son's thick manly spunk clinging to her delicate body. "Gulp...gulp. You always make so much for me. I'm so proud of you sweety." As she gave a hard swallow, the feeling of such a rich sludge traveling down her esophagus made her body shudder and tingle, and aroused her empty pussy all over again.

"Haaaaaah...haaaaah..." Simon's breathing was harsh and heavy, like a great beast after a particularly difficult kill. "No one turns me on like you do, Mom." Simon spoke in a deep tone as he hovered above his mother's body. Candice felt more heat radiating from his body than she did from the bright sun burning overhead beating down on them.

"Sluuuurp." Candice smiled as she licked her cum soaked lips. "Mmmmmm now Simon, how about that massage?"

***

'Look at that perfect, delicious, body.'

Not far from the lewd and depraved couple, a sexually frustrated platinum blonde stranger confidently watches the pair from behind her thick tinted sunglasses.

'Oh my god! He came so much...that's, that's impossible. And he's...he's smearing it everywhere. It's...so hot. And she wants him to do it. This slut is so aroused by it.'

The woman's bright pink bikini bottoms were terribly soaked and had bunched up between her puffy outer lips. Carefully, and slowly, her left hand gripped and massaged her smooth mound.

'She's disgusting. Who would actually enjoy all that...manly semen, sliding down their body? It...it almost looks like she's dripping. Ready to cum.'

Slik. Slik. Slik. Her fingers were busy attending to her increasingly sensitive clit. Her index and middle fingers slid alongside her rigid nub, and every so often she'd give herself a few playful squeezes.

'Oh my god. Look at her hips humping. Her ass, flexing. Those tits. Enormous. What a classless bitch. Mmmmmmmm! Yes, she's more like an animal. Of course she is, he's so hot, with that chest and those abs glistening. She gets to have him anytime she wants. Him. That dick. Delicious. I want...'

The woman's sexual agitation was becoming more apparent as she squirmed in her beach lounger. Her fingers slipped inside her boiling hot cunt to escape the pressure of her thighs rubbing together.

'Looking at her tits, they're hardly impressive. Just fat flopping jugs. Mine are so much fuller. Perkier. I'd let him work that bull-sized dick of his up and down my perfect pair. Mmmmmm, to feel such thick...hot meat in my hands. Against my chest. I...I...I'm going to...cum.'

"Haah! Ayaaah!" The woman could not stifle her cries. Luckily, the loud blowing winds disguised her brief yet powerful orgasm. 'What's wrong with me? Why do I want him so badly? Nnnnng, to lick his cock. To put his balls in my mouth...to suck...to chew. Every succulent inch of his body.'

Nectarous pussy waters flowed from her revved-up honey pot and trickled down the firm flesh of her ass and onto the seat.

'Would...would he want my body? Oh fuck just take me...and do everything to me that you're doing to her.'

***

"Oh sweety, this is heavenly. I can feel millions of your little swimmers tightening and rejuvenating my skin." Candice basked in the loving attention of her only son as his strong hands worked a pungent, slippery cream all over her exposed skin.

Slowly, Simon's hands gilded along the tight muscles and sensuous curves of his mother's perfected figure like a skater on ice. Clumps and globs of thick fragrant spunk were lathered all over her skin and left slick glistening streaks in their wake. As Simon slid his batter around her stomach, and generously coated her tits, blobs of cum dripped down her sides and plopped! onto the towel beneath them.

"It's so hot. And so, slimy." Candice moaned. "Ha ha! It's actually pretty gross, but I love it! The dirtier the better."

Simon licked his lips, and swallowed hard before his drool escaped his mouth and added to his mother's fluid saturated body. "I'm going to make you the hottest, dirtiest mother on the beach. I'm going to work so much cum into your skin, you'll forever reek of my cum and my cock."

"Aaaah! Aaaah! Oh yes sweety! Yes! Mark me as your cum whore. I'll be yours forever! Stain me with all your healthy spuaaaAAAAHHH!"

PIIIIIIIIISH!

A burst of hot pussy squirt short forth from Candice's still horny hole and power washed her son's sweaty abs.

"AAAH fuck Mom! I love when you cum all over me too! I wish your body could shower me every day! AAAH!"

Spurt!

Unexpectedly, Simon still had one round in the chamber. A short, but thick, ribbon of liquid pearl flew through the air and struck his mother's neck before pooling at her collar bone.

"Oooooooh sweety! That was wonderful!" Candice sighed as her index and middle fingers delicately wiped the heavy sludge covering her eyelids. "I feel a little guilty...suk slurp...we could have just stayed home and done this all day." She laughed.

"Haaah...haaah..." Simon staggered, needing to catch his breath. "And miss out on this gorgeous day? Plus, I was dying to see you all oiled and shiny in your new bikini."

"You get to see me naked whenever you want." Candice laughed. "What's so impressive about me in a bikini?" With a very light touch, she gently rubbed and smoothed the clinging semen all around her face. She was careful not to get any in her eyes and made circular motions on her forehead, cheeks, and chin.

"I dunno." Simon shrugged, hypnotized by his mother's lewd actions. "It's alluring, I guess. Like, the parts of you covered up become even more forbidden, and I have to see them."

"Mmmmm, can't take your eyes off me then, huh?" Candice smirked and glanced to her left. "You AND our new 'friend'." Her son went to turn his head in the direction her eyes were looking, but she sharply stopped him. "Don't make it obvious sweety. She's probably pretending to be asleep, but I'm sure she's still watching us."

More carefully, Simon sat up, stretched, and used his right arm as cover as he studied the peeping stranger not far from their setup. A beautiful, tall, bronze-tanned, platinum blonde woman in a hot-pink bikini lay stretched out on her lounger. Her face was sufficiently hidden behind large dark sunglasses, but her perfectly round tits beam back at Simon as if they represented how wide-eyed the woman really was.

"She's trying to hide it, but her breathing looks a little fast. I'll bet you anything she's got her hand buried down those tight bottoms of hers." Candice always took great satisfaction when another woman desired what she had on a daily basis. Sometimes, multiple times a day. "Looks like she really enjoyed herself." Candice laughed as she studied the woman more closely. 'Heavy breathing. Legs are shaking. And...haha, yes. Sucking on your bottom lip.'

"Hard not to with how sexy you are." Simon replied.

Candice smiled and traced her son's chest. "Oh, you charmer. But not just me, sweety. If I was a stranger, and saw you flaunt that sexy body on the beach, I couldn't stop myself from masturbating." Candice gave her son a light squeeze with her thighs. "The only difference, I'd do it at your feet and beg for your cock like some dreamy sex-starved bimbo."

'My mother, always has a way with words.' Simon laughed to himself.

"How daring do you feel?" Candice asked with a very malevolent look on her face.

"What do you mean?" Simon replied with a furrowed brow. "I just pulled my dick out in public and came all over my mother. I'd say that's pretty daring."

Candice's grin had grown wider. "What would you say if I wanted us to walk over there and introduce ourselves to our new 'friend'?"

"Wait. Mom, are you serious?" Simon quickly leaned forward and replied with a very concerned look on his face. "Right now? You're still dripping with my cream. And I'm not soft enough to stuff back in my suit."

"So, don't." Candice instructed. "Let's just get up, and walk on over. Exactly like this."

'Oh my god. What's happened to my mother?' A great panic had begun to rise within Simon. Not due to the prospect of approaching a complete stranger on the beach, but because he realized at that moment that his mother had a terrible power over him. "Y...yeah, sure Mom. Anything you want." He replied with a forced smile.

"I want to see her go crazy for your cock." Candice teased rather giddily.

***

'That was quite the conversation. I wonder what they were talking about.' The beautiful stranger thought to herself. '"I love you more. No, I love you more." Probably one of those couples.'

Still reclined in her beach chair, the woman kept her gaze fixed on the alluring couple.

'Oh, they're getting up now. Probably to wash all the gunk off. In the heat of the moment, I think I would like the idea of man emptying a huge load on me. Especially with a body like mine, but I would need to wash off as quickly as possible.'

She was about to adjust her chair and sit more upright when she noticed something that made her freeze.

'Oh my god! His dick is still out! He's...he's not putting it away.' She was in shock as she continued to watch. 'And there she goes, stripping off that yarn she calls a swimsuit. She does have a great body. Quite petite. No wonder he likes her, can probably pick her up and do it anywhere. Wait, she's pointing at his trunks? Is he...he is...taking them off. OH MY FUCKING GOD! No-no-no-no-no-no-no! They're not walking to the water. They're walking this way. Oh my god they're coming over!'

"Hi! How are you?" The short blonde woman greeted the stranger with a bright and cheery tone.

The platinum blonde stranger yanked her hand away from her still leaking pussy and abruptly sat up. "Uh...uh...um, hi! Hello." She stammered.

"Rather forward of us, walking over like this, but you looked like you were having fun watching us." Candice teased in a calm, soothing voice.

"What? No! I...I wasn't watching." The stranger shot back, but her guilt was apparent in her tone.

"No?" The cute blonde responded, still calm and with a bright smile. "You didn't pass us on the pathway, come back to the beach, and stick around to watch my son cum all over me?"

The young man fought to remain motionless, but his head jerked to look at his lover.

"Wait a fucking minute. Son? Did you say son?" The stranger shrieked in horror.

"Hee hee. You're acting shocked, but you're turning bright red." The cute blonde observed as bent forward and hovered over the appalled stranger. She let her heavy breasts dangle free in mid-air, and collections of a somewhat redolent, white looking gel dripped from her bust.

'That's so disgusting. I know that's his semen and she's letting it drip right...next...to me. His dick...it's just bobbing there. Why won't it go down any further? How could he shoot that much and still not be completely soft?'

"You've been out here a while. We were worried that you ran out of sunscreen." The petite woman held her right hand out for her lover to take, and then she pulled him closer to the panting, sweating stranger. "Perhaps, we could help you with that." She spoke softly as she began to slowly stroke her "son's" softening member.

"Haah. Haah. N...no, thank you. I uh...don't need any help." The increasingly aroused stranger replied, sounding short of breath.

"Really? Are you sure? We don't mind." The suspiciously young looking woman spoke very sweetly and calmly, her voice had begun to have a hypnotic effect on the unsuspecting stranger. The cream coated woman held her man firmly by the base of his cock, and pulled him in even closer.

The sopping wet head of a fat cock bobbed in front of the stranger's face.

"I saw how much...how much he c...shot all over you." The platinum beauty blushed. "I c-c-can't imagine he has any left."

"Ha ha! That was a lot. Even I was surprised." The cute blonde laughed as her left hand rubbed her stomach and smeared the slowly drying contents. "Here, lie down on your towel," she instructed. "I'll get him up and running." And with that she gave her lover a playful smackI on his tight pale buns.

To the platinum stranger's own astonishment, she found herself complying with the other woman's instructions. 'Why am I doing this? I should leave. I should tell them to leave. To get the fuck outta here! But even knowing what's going to happen. I'm doing what she says. I'm going to lay down, and he's going to get on top of me. And probably jerk off onto my face. No, he'll take that disgusting sticky dick and fuck my face with it. Oh god, my perfect tits. He's going to wrap my breasts around his cock and use my body until he's satisfied.'

"Are you okay?" The cute, yet dominant, blonde asked. "You look nervous. We're only here to help. You looked so lonely having to take care of yourself."

"I'm...haah haah...I'm..." The stranger knew the words she wanted to say, but she was embarrassed to do so. She had to force them out of her mouth. "I'm overwhelmed." She slipped her sunglasses off, and for the first time the couple saw the woman's eyes. And what they saw was raw instinctual desire. "You...you can do anything you want to me. But please, whatever you do, don't stop."

The young sweaty stud dropped to his knees at the end of the towel, lowered his head and crawled up the stranger's body.

"Mmmm, your scent is very strong." The young man said as he brushed his nose against the fluorescent pink fabric of her bottoms. His eyes darted upwards to see his new mistress chewing on her bottom lip. "It's very sexy." He complimented in a husky voice.

"Oh my god!" The stranger yelped when she felt the hard pressure from the young man's tongue stroke her already massaged lips. "I don't want to be teased. Just fucking eat my cunt!" Her hand flew to her crouch and yanked her soaked bottoms out of the way.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

The young man went to town on the new pussy freely offered to him. His thumbs parted her folds and revealed flawless pink walls dripping with her fragrant succulent juices. His tongue darted into her gaping hole and scooped up mouthful after mouthful.

"Gasp! You're such a savage." The modelesque platinum blonde squeaked. "Haah...haah, oh I could get used to this. Mmmmmm, someone eager to eat my pussy whenever I wanted." The woman cooed as she unknowingly lifted her hips to press her juicy snatch harder into the young man's face.

"He loves pussy. Addicted to it, in fact." The domineering blonde explained. "He'll drink every drop, if you let him. He'll bathe in your cum. He'll coax every last ounce of fluid until you're a dried out husk."

"Oh my! That sounds intense." The thrusting stranger replied.

"I wish I were exaggerating, but he's insatiable." The blonde woman then positioned herself behind her enthusiastic lover. "Here sweety," she said, giving her man a light smack! on his tight ass. "Move up. And let her feel that impressive cock."

The cute blonde's companion complied and paused his pleasurable pussy-licking, but he did not remove his tongue from the woman's firm sweaty body.

"Aaah!" The platinum beauty moaned. 'He's a talented little fucker.' She thought as chills ran up and down her spine.

The shameless young man had drug his tongue up her slit, scraping her throbbing clit, and continued up her flexing stomach. Beads of sweat trickled down the center trench of her abs, and the thirsty hound lapped up and swallowed every salty drip.

'Oh my god. He's not just after my pussy cream, he's literally drinking my body's sweat.' That realization made the stranger quiver under the hung bull's solid body as he traveled further and further up her muscles and curves.

As the young man approached the tall beauty's chest, the taut string of her bikini top barred his way. She quickly arched her back, reached her right arm behind to untie the knot, and violently swung the thin strips of fabric over her head.

The young man's tongue snaked between the stranger's breasts, and savored a dense pool of her body's liquid.

"Sssss," the platinum blonde hissed. 'What is it about him? How does he do this? Every touch, every inch he creeps up my body...oh god I feel myself getting hornier!' "Aaaahh!" She cried out. "You're tongue...between my breasts...oh fuck! God, you're making my nipples so hard!"

The petite "mother" lounged on her side next to the pleasured stranger. "Oh you were serious!" She said in giddy excitement. "Damn these things are getting rock hard!" She teased as her right hand strummed, flicked, and pulled on the defenseless strangers erect nubs. "Seeing how turned on you are, mmmmmm it's getting me incredibly hot."