Slut Training 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious that a new person had taken the first man's place at the window, the last person stumbling away gasping deeply, the sound of his belt buckle jangling in the silent air. It was also obvious that the new person wanted more, as she herself did. The new person had the slight smell of fast food as though he had been eating a burger whilst watching.

Looking blindly across at her man, she whispered that she needed Level Two from their previous consultation.

His comforting thigh pat told her that he had heard and understood. She was safe and he understood to be careful taking her to Level Two, using his physical size to instill caution amongst the watchers to behave themselves. He, and therefore she, were very much in charge and calling all the shots.

A new hand was on her left breast. She could tell it was a different person to her man as his hands usually felt a little rough on her flesh, his hands scarred and capable; his grip usually firm and intrusive, quick to grasp her entire mound in his large hand and offering no respite from borderline pleasure and pain until he decided to. She always felt like she was his possession when he held her, like she would collapse if he let go. She always felt very secure in his embrace and her body was his to hold the way he wished.

This hand however, was nervous and timid. This hand preferring to stroke her flesh without affecting her deep tissue and gently brushing her nipple in a very tentative fashion, as though waiting for confirmation they were ok to proceed.

In some ways, it was more erotic than her man doing it for the sheer fact that she had no idea who was doing it. This hand was almost offering a tickle and she lifted her chest obligingly hoping that her man was getting off on watching her. They both knew she could take slaps across her breasts but this strange hand was nervous about even touching her. Little did this random person know what training she had endured and what turned her on now.

She smiled to herself knowing that she was Sir's subbie slave slut and that the body this strange hand was attached to was turned on by the mere touch of her. Their Level Two agreement was about letting others touch her and she was now putting her trust in her man to keep her safe.

A stranger touching her breasts was all right for the moment, but again, not knowing who it was, was more of a turn on than the actual act. Being groped by a random man in a night club was either exciting or disgusting based on how good looking she found them. Not knowing what the person looked like was really next level erotic because she couldn't base her appreciation on his looks, her body now temporarily a toy to be played with.

This hand now found the previous person's spunk and began wiping it around the cup of her breast. Dirty bastard. He obviously didn't mind another's spunk, and happy with sloppy seconds. The pungent aroma of the semen filled her senses with the stimulation. She could feel the dampness of it still on her own hands and the very lack of escape or possiblity of clean up at the moment was a powerful aphrodisiac.

His hand was on her belly now, a slow progression towards her pussy, and she heard her Dom give her the instruction to Kneel Exposed.

In the car there was no chance of kneeling, but the implication was clear. She moved her hands to her bare knees, exposing both breasts and pussy completely, leaving the strange hand complete access to her. This position would have to be maintained now until instructions otherwise.

It took immediate advantage, and the trailing fingers soon approached her clit. She felt like her heart rate was through the roof. Always the same with a new touch, a sensation created by a different person. The thrill of the unknown. Did they know what they were doing? Did they know which buttons to press?

And with her Dom, her boyfriend looking on too. Multiple men and multiple hands taking advantage. All in a medium to low risk environment with someone she trusted calling the shots and keeping her safe.

The fingers felt like foreign objects on her skin, jangling her nerves and keeping her on the very borderline edge between abject terror and the most excited she had ever been.

They felt soft on her skin, as though a complete opposite to her man's calloused and rough fingertips. Just a hint of nail now brushing over her pubic bone and stretching out to reach her extremely swollen lips.

How could she describe the sensation except for the fact it was totally different to what she was used to. Erotic to the point of a guilty pleasure; being aroused at something she ought not when in polite company as a rational normal woman. Were those nails manicured?

That thought made her wonder.

She hadn't seen the faces of the people in the cars but her fantasy had made them all middle age, middle class suited and booted types either living out their own fantasies or not getting any pleasures at home. But of course the pool of possibilities was much larger.

She trusted her Dom to draw certain lines with anyone not of age or of questionable hygiene but most of the turn on the last time they had done something like this, was not knowing who had seen her naked in the passenger seat.

They could be from pretty much anywhere on an extensive age range or even have brought their wives or girlfriends. As much as this was her fantasy to live out and memories for her to create, she knew that the male psyche would not pass up the opportunity to watch a woman fingering another and her Dom would happily allow a woman to reach through her open window.

The lesbian thing didn't do anything for her as she had found out during one drug fueled evening during her teen years so it might be better right now to not know. It could be just a young, well groomed male hand.

Their insecurity was very erotic, their finger stroking her inner labia now, feeling how wet she was. Somebody somewhere was crying out, not in pain though but in ecstasy, like the howl of an animal. Who the fuck was that? It was a dawning realisation that the cry had come from her own mouth as she shuddered through her third orgasm of the evening and squirted another load onto the seat between her legs.

Her senses, which for a while had seemed heightened, now were closing down one at a time. Sight had not been an option the whole experience, but now the only thing she could smell was a spunk and squirt concoction that had blended to a bland nothingness that crippled any other scent. Her ears seemed like they were still ringing with her last wail and her body seemed completely unreceptive to any stimuli, anamorphic to its usual state but seemingly natural as it was now just a mound of spent flesh.

All this culminating in her brain needing a few minutes to recuperate, and switching her automatically to sleep mode. The wail diminished to nothing, her chin nodded forward, and a low snore of pleasure emanated through a jaw that sagged slightly open.

...

She could only have been asleep for a matter of a couple of minutes, but even in that brief timeframe, it seemed as though she had been useful.

Aware that she was still seated in a puddle of her own creation, it was also immediately obvious that a fresh load of spunk had been dumped over her. The new ejaculate was coating her bottom lip, chin and neck. Her tongue instinctively moved to locate the alien fluids which tasted quite salty. It was obvious that someone had tried to use her ajar mouth as a goal for their cum shot; not completely unsuccessfully either considering the coating her front lower set of teeth seemed to have.

The thought simultaneously reinvigorated her, stimulating her pussy lips to spontaneously gape at the swell of her inner labia, and also make her suddenly concerned for her safety.

Aware that she was still in Kneel Exposed mode, she didn't dare move her hands from her knees, but instead called out for her Dom.

There was no reply.

Cocking her head anxiously, she listened for any sound of him. The car was silent and oddly enough there was no one directly outside the window at that very moment, though she quickly discerned a distant conversation.

That was definitely his voice outside, and he seemed to be making a deal of some sorts with someone or even several people.

And then her door was open and before she could register any concern, he clarified that it was he and would she like to progress to Level Three? He had chatted with the other drivers and assembled few people and they were ok with the rules.

Her foggy brain tried to make sense of the moment. Their preliminary chat had clearly set boundaries for each level of participation. Level One was her remaining safe but completely exposed in the car. This level meant that no one was allowed to touch her and it was voyeurs only. Level Two was allowing a stranger to touch her however inappropriately, and Level Three was her getting out of the car to display herself and put on a little show.

It seemed she was getting through the predetermined levels quite quickly, and as much as it seemed too much for the first time dogging, her body was still hyper alert and quite capable of another couple of it's own orgasms and she felt quite desirous of them too.

He hadn't mentioned Levels Four or Five and it didn't seem like he wanted to particularly influence her to third base either, considering the open and flatly phrased question. He clarified that the people outside would just watch if she wished to carry on and, he admitted quietly to her, they were probably more nervous than she was.

She thought for a second and took a bottle of water he pressed into her hands as she needed a moment to calm herself and rehydrate. She knew that an unknown number of people were nearby, and the majority of them had most likely seen her naked body already, but none of them knew who she was or what her face looked like and she was in a vehicle unassociated with her. She was still blindfolded and just about as anonymous as anyone could be. She was grateful for the time to think and rested her head on his chest for a moment before she answered...

to be concluded

12