Slut Wife

Story Info
A sex story...
978 words
2.75
14.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Paula, is 56, 5'2 long blonde hair, very fit with a hot skanky arse and lovely mature saggy tits. She loves to flirt and best of all she loves cock. She also doesn't mind pussy.

On this occasion we visited the local flooring store for some tiles. Paula was wearing her short shorts, skimpy top with her hair down, I knew she was on the prowl. We were greeted by the owner Rod, mid 60s, tall thick chest, big arms and hands. I noticed Paula stare at his bulge which was near her eye height, straight away she gave Rod her fuck me eyes. Rod could tell as he stared at her tits falling out the side of her top.

After telling Rod what we wanted he guides us to the rear of the store. I left them alone and looked around keeping an eye on them.

I saw Paula pointing up to some tiles on a shelf, Rod moved up behind her to reach them, as he did Paula pushed her arse back into crotch, she smiled as Rod took the tiles down. Rod couldn't hold back he he dropped the tiles grabbing her tits and kissing the back of her neck. Paula reached back and started rubbing his bulge, Rod stopped rubbing her nipples, undid his belt, unzipped his slacks dropping his pants. Paula turned around and was confronted with the most magnificent cock, Rod was cut and hard, a massive mushroom head on top of what appeared to be 8in of curved delicious cock.

Paul's grabbed Rods beast with both hands and started licking his shaft, Rod took off his shirt and was now completely naked. I went over to them up behind Paula and slid down her shorts exposing her fleshy bum. She ordered me to get her G-string off and start tounging her bum and clit. She was so wet as I lapped up her juice as she pushed her arse harder into my face.

Next thing someone walked in the shop, being the only one clothes I went to the front and met Phil one of Rods carpet installers as I found out. I heard Rod tell our for Phil to cumm around the back. I followed Phil looking at his arse and how thick it was, Phil looked in his 40s, large about 110kg, bald, goatee wearing glasses. Once Phil got around the back there was Paula laying on her back with Rod buried in her cunt.

Phil didn't muck around taking off his overalls, once he was naked man he was hot, big belly barrell chest, lightly hairy with a big thick cut cock.

As he undressed I did the same, now we were all naked, with me and my small hard cock. I took a chance and grabbed Phils boner he didn't mind and we started kissing, Phil grabbed my arse pulling me into him. He had a lovely musky smell all man MMMMMM.

Phil told me to go down on his cock, I immediately got on my knees and started sucking. As I did he started rubbing Paula's tits, she loved it.

Rod stood up and rubbed his engorged cock on her pussy lips, Paula was so aroused she started squirting all over the carpet. Rod then thrust his cock in her pussy, Paula yelled with pleasure. I was so horny I begged Phil to fuck me. He sat on a display couch, I straddled his meat as he rubbed his cock head on my hole. Me being always ready had filled my crack with lube, his fat cock slid straight in. My oh my he was hard, I started riding that gorgeous guy his cock was rubbing my prostate as I pre cumm oozing clear sperm onto his belly.

Fuck we were having fun 2 hot studs fucking us. Rod pulled out of Paula got her on all fours and lubed up her

anus getting 4 fingers in her tight spinkter building up quite a tempo thrusting in and out rubbing her clit as well. She didn't last long climaxing on his hand shuddering in ecstasy, as she was cumming Rod shoved his cock in her arse hole banging her hard with his balls slapping on her cheeks. Paula was talking real slutty telling him to fuck her harder, Rod grabbed her hair pulling her head back. Phil was on the edge about to blow, his cock slipped out cumming all over my back. I got my mouth on his shaft sucking as much cumm out.

I looked over in time to see Rod pull out and shoot his jiz all over Paula's back. I went over and started blowing Rod, fuck he tasted good a bit of cumm, scat and pussy juice.

Paula got up and went to Phil stroking his boner, Phil pushed her back on the couch stretching her legs back to her ears and started fucking her savaged box, Paula furiously rubbed her clit cumming immediately as Phil slammed another load of hot semen into her

As we all recovered Rod started getting dressed so we all did the same. Paula left her G-string for Rod, putting on her top. Forgetting the shop was still open we heard someone enter, it was Rods wife Jill. Paula recognised her as she had hooked up at an orgy recently. Jill worked out what had just taken place, pissed off she missed out. Paula took her clothes off and invited Jill to start abusing her pussy. Jill stripped off show her hot 60 yo bod big tits, round belly and very inviting arse. Rod was naked again so was I, Phil had to leave on the way out he locked the shop.

I couldn't believe how horny we were, Rod was hard again, I was hard. The girls were wet the rest is history.