All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Alpha Male'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written but

As you can see by some of the comments, not exactly everyone's cup of tea. I give you kudos for having good writing even if we did disagree on content.

Your stories have good writing, just keep going and find your own niche. I thank you for coming back and writing more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Wives "Settling"

What this "author" seems to ignore is that there are Alpha females, too, and just like with women, men crave these Alpha females.

But, again, there aren't enough to go around, so men settle for the Beta female who best meets THEIR needs! And though they may still crave the Alpha female they are still expected to stay faithful to their Beta wives. We ALSO expect wives to be faithful to their husbands, and not cheat on him with the first "Alpha" who wave his donkey dick under her nose!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Actually no

The author pointed out in the first few paragraphs that there are as many alpha females as males but this story is about alpha males.

As usual new stories in this genre are attacked for reader's moral judgment of the subject and characters rather than quality of writing. Do you go read BBC stories then say the other forgets that not only black guys have dicks? Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes because as everyone knows...

Everything is just black and white. There are Alphas and there are Betas and obviously everyone must fall into those categories. It's funny, we read about the betas all the time....they are those men and women who finally snap when the Alphas get too stupid. The same Betas I saw in high school seem to be doing just fine in life and I highly doubt their wives are cheating on them because they saw some "Alpha" walking around. This view of everyone in society falling into cookie cutter templates is a complete crock. We all have alpha and beta tendencies. Do yourself a favor when you're writing erotic fiction and keep your pseudo-psychology to yourself. You trying to justify repulsive behavior by claiming biology comes off as arrogant and mis-informed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This should be in science fiction.

While it is possible the characters you describe might exist, to claim some anthropological pattern or mandate is simply bullshit, as least since the advent of civilization, and weapons. The alpha males you describe are two things, dominant, and targets. They don't live long, and they don't live comfortably. One day some humiliated abused husband is going to put a bullet between Doug's eyes, or maybe in the back of his head. Cowardly? Hey, alpha males don't live by society standards nor care what other people think, remember? They just win, however they can. Dog eat dog. And the women who are attracted to such men? Like I said, dog eat dog, and dog fuck dog.

Lust without love and compassion is the world of animals. And what intelligent woman would be drawn into that life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Policy

I can see the allure of some of the cuckold lifestyle for certain people and if that's what floats your boat kudos to you.The thing I don't see and it was abundant in this story is the need for humiliation Personally I find it the antithesis of erotic.Its like watching someone torture someone and getting off on it.Sorry not my thing. The gay aspect doesn't do much either.You have talent but this was not one of your better efforts

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedalmost 8 years ago
Hypocrisy

Most porn involves someone humiliating and degrading someone else on some level. Very few men want to indulge cuckolding.......just like very few women want to be treated the way women are treated in porn. Do you guys who get all worked up about hating on the hot wife dynamic actually think the women you watch or read about while jerking off are any more representative of real women than the cuckolds in these stories are of real men.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: This should be in science fiction. Anonymous comment

I also see this as science fiction applied to a LW story.

Policywank puts forward a 'theory' of human behaviour which is completely improbable, and then builds a completely logical story based on that theory. Get past the improbability of the theory and it's a well-constructed story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

I am not a violent person nor do I have a hand gun but as they say there is an exception to all rules (gravity is a law not a rule). I do not know where is went off the tracks but I contend it was when the 'writer' sign onto the computer. Please this is so full of psycho babble self affirming BS that sucks the energy out of the neurons.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: Wow - Anonymous comment

Anonymous please, please register a name so that we can identify your comments and follow you.

A comment like that should not be lost among the undifferentiated anonymice. If you are a regular commentator on stories, I want to follow your contributions.

Lue

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The Alpha male eliminates the comments that say what they are...

The Alpha male eliminates the comments that say what they are...They are and always will be loners, always looking behind his back afraid someone comes to get him...A new and stronger Alpha male or a weak one trying to kill him...He will never have family or friends...he only rules by force...He will die alone, crawling sadly through the mountains, looking how many others have families, children, friends and can be happy...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened?

We have one story about one woman and her encounters with the so-called Alpha male, then we completely switch stories about another woman and her cuckolded husband. Not well written at all, and that doesn't even include suggesting that the bull had an eleven inch cock, and that the second woman deep throated it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Gosh Policy. That makes two comments of mine you've deleted.

And all for saying that this drivel was so boring I fell asleep reading it.

Does the truth hurt? Are you so insecure that any negative comments are met with censorship? Now this is just getting fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How dare you

How dare you write a story where the person being abused or humiliated isn't a woman? How dare you not heed the advice or refuse to let stand the hateful and irrelevant spewing and insults of the insecure boys? Now be a good girl and give your address to the real man who implied that he wants to commit violence against you. After all you mustn't be permitted to write things that make him feel insecure. It is your job to be a good girl and pretend his limp little dick is all you ever hoped for. Everyone knows that you must only enjoy man approved sex and then you must embrace it with orgasmic delight but um only with that one guy. And hope he is the right one because you are stuck with that asshole unless you wanna be a slut. Well that's ok too but you'll be required to be stupid and suspend all personal judgment once you fuck a certain number of guys (the number is a secret though and is decided by whichever guy is the biggest most insecure asshole with the smallest dick and the biggest mouth).

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Well written

as usual by this author; she seems to put the flesh on the basic Sperm Wars manual. She does make my teeth grind though. One woman's alpha can be another woman's beta. A man can play the field as an alpha (if you accept this terminology at all) until he meets a woman who might just be too clever for him and suddenly he's the one that becomes the wimp. This woman writer oddly forgets the hierarchy that exists between women that makes for a hierarchy dynamics between their respective men.

It seems to turn some women on when the beta male does oral on the supposed alpha male. I wonder why that is.

Overall though I fear she might be right about that bastard alpha male thing. Maybe that's what makes my teeth grind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LIKE!

This story is based on real life stories of many people.

In both the movies and the stories a degree of exaggeration is necessary in order to be able to send the message without depicting 20 or 50 small incidents based on which we know who is who.

When a couple is good friends with a single man, the wife will tell him, always in front of the husband:

"You are one of our best friends if not the best one. We really like you very much & like to spend time with you."

"Of course we would like to visit you at your parents' cottage. Are you sure it's OK if we stay there overnight."

"You need not be shy when you apply the sunscreen lotion on me. We are good friends and my husband is here."

"Tonight when we go out you MUST dance with me. I will equally dance with both of you."

"Yes good friends should kiss on the mouth."

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 3 years ago

The one thing a alpha’s fears is a sigma male.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam11 months ago

I love bulls who allow people like me to clean our wives out and also suck the last few drops of cum from their cocks.

pummel187pummel1879 months ago

lol. What? 😂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because it accurately reflects some scenes from my life.

Quote:

Anonymousover 6 years ago

LIKE!

This story is based on real life stories of many people.

In both the movies and the stories a degree of exaggeration is necessary in order to be able to send the message without depicting 20 or 50 small incidents based on which we know who is who.

When a couple is good friends with a single man, the wife will tell him, always in front of the husband:

"You are one of our best friends if not the best one. We really like you very much & like to spend time with you."

"Of course we would like to visit you at your parents' cottage. Are you sure it's OK if we stay there overnight."

"You need not be shy when you apply the sunscreen lotion on me. We are good friends and my husband is here."

"Tonight when we go out you MUST dance with me. I will equally dance with both of you."

"Yes good friends should kiss on the mouth."

End quote.

* * *

★★★★★ (5.0).

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic7 months ago

What's missing here is a description of Doug's experience with Julie who introduced him to the hot wife lifestyle.

It appears that Doug learned some rules of conduct there, such as sending the husband on an errand, tell the wife how she has to talk to her cuckold, make Ben suck his cock before he is allowed to enjoy her creampie.

These acts seem scripted and conforming to expectations of how the hot wife / cuckold dynamics are supposed to play out. The participants of this lifestyle shed the rules of society just to replace them with a set of alternative rules.

Why don't the three just hang out together playfully and fall into their natural roles?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I KNOW FOR A FACT ALPHA MALES EXIST BECAUSE ONE OF THEM FUCKED MY WIFE ON THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS.

My wife had a low self esteem.

After she had the fling with him her self esteem started to improve by leaps and bounds.

She became better in bed.

We already had two preschool age sons.

I forgave her what she did.

Shit happens but life goes on.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (Canada)

Jan. 2024

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excerpt from the story. SPOILER ALERT!

QUOTE:

But instead of penetrating her he grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back a little more roughly this time. Crawling onto the bed between her legs he held his big cock in his hand and slapped it onto the swollen folds of her cunt. "What was that again?" He said.

"I said fuck me. Please fuck me." Responded Leanne boldly enunciating the words so there could be no mistake.

End quote.

• • •

Five star stuff: 4.75 = 95%, ♡♡♡♡♡!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

What his parents could not give him in worldly gifts was more than made up for with his natural gifts. He is the very rare specimen who not only looks the part of an Alpha male - as a grown man he is 6'4", 220 lbs. and hung like a moose - but also has the unique mental and emotional strength that sets him apart from others. He is a smart, personable leader that just naturally earns people's confidence.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Quote:⁷

Doug stood up, took his dick in one hand and pressed the shaft up against Leanne swollen pussy lips rubbing it back and forth spreading those lips but not penetrating. Almost unconsciously she whispered "fuck me. please fuck me."

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous