Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at his watch, Pete said, "We better get downstairs so we don't leave Anna and her husband alone at the dinner table."

Entering the dining room, Anna jumped up and hugged Traci and the guys introduced themselves.

Anna's husband, 'D' as he was affectionately known, was a straightforward, plain talking man who not only loved to fuck but thoroughly enjoyed watching his wife spread her legs for virtually any occasion. The fact that their interests complemented one another made their marriage a successful and satisfying union.

"So, Pete, I hear you shagged my wife on several occasions." Pete was thrown off for a second wondering if it was an accusation or a simple statement. "Anna is not only good at it, she has an insatiable appetite for cock and cum. I hope you enjoyed her...most of my friends have."

Settling into the good natured banter, Pete said, "She was delightful."

"That's good to hear because after seeing that fuck video on the Slut Club website I'm sure you won't mind me getting off with your Traci."

"Not at all," said a polite, Pete, "but I leave those things up to her. Traci?"

"Ride 'em, cowboy!" said Traci, looking straight and sexy at D.

"D likes to make out like I'm the sex fiend in the family," said Anna, "but I've never seen him pass up an opportunity with some willing lass."

D laughed, "That's probably true. So tell me what got you two into this Slut Wife Club, Anna's always talking about?"

Traci fielded the question, "Both Petey and I have had a curiosity about having sex with other people. We used the idea as a turn on for our love making but the more we mentioned it, the more real it became and the more we wanted to try it. Then the Club came along and things took off."

Pete followed, "She would say, 'How would you feel if I fucked another man right in front of you?' and when she finally did I had a lot of ambivalence but the more I got used to it the more I liked it."

The waiter appeared and Anna asked, "Another round of drinks?"

"Absolutely!" answered Traci and turning back to the story. "So how did you guys get into sharing?"

"It was pretty much in play from the start of our dating," said Anna. "Like I told Traci, I was more or less bred into it and D loved watching me as much as doing me."

"Here's this smart, beautiful bird who fucked like a banshee. I was smitten," he laughed. "We were meant to be together."

They talked and drank for another half hour and because time had gotten away from them, Traci suggested sandwiches to go and everyone up to the room. "I have to say that jet lag's getting me a little bit and I don't want the night to get away from us without giving my best friend's husband a proper greeting."

She reached under the table and put her hand on D's thigh. She moved it slightly until she could feel his hard-on.

"Yes," he said, "you two have come a long way not to be properly welcomed."

"Yes, and Anna and I have some serious catching up to do," added Pete, gently sliding his fingers between her legs.

Anna broke the mounting tension, looking at Pete, "If we don't go up to the room soon, I'll clear the silverware and fuck you on this table."

Everyone chuckled, Pete signed the check and they hurried to the elevator. From the moment the the elevator door closed, D kissed Traci and grabbed her ass. "Are we going to make it to the room?" mused Traci.

Pete unlocked the door and stepped out of the way as D, in one swift motion, picked up Traci, her legs wrapped around his waist, and carried her to one of the sofas. Putting her indelicately on her back, he grabbed her panties and pulled them off, voraciously eating her pussy. "I've wanted to rip your knickers off the whole night."

"Oh, god, D, that feels so good...you're going to have me cum...uhnnnnn."

Anna and Pete sat on the adjacent sofa, enjoying the show before Anna stood up, stripped down and helped Pete off with his clothes. "Fuck me, Pete, I'm just getting hornier watching those two."

D removed Traci's miniskirt that had been riding up her waist. With nothing left but her stockings he went on a blinding tear, laying her over the arm of the sofa, taking both her wrists behind her and hammering away.

"Damn, D, fuck me, babe, fuck my juicy cunt..."

Her dirty talk only made him crazier and he slammed his cock in her, shaking her buttocks with each hit. "Is this what you want, slut?"

"Fuuuuccckkk, D, fuuuuccckkk I'm cuuummmiinngg, uhnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!"

Anna was riding Pete as he suckled her tits and bit her nipples until she screamed. "God, that hurts good," she said bouncing her ass up and down on him.

Soon after Traci's second orgasm, D, sounding like a fierce bear, marked his territory with a huge wad of cum on her face. After wiping her off with a washcloth the two of them sat and watched Anna and Pete.

"Fuck her in the arse, Pete!" encouraged D, "she loves to get buggered."

"C'mon, Petey!!" said Traci, "Fuck my BFF in the ass, honey."

D was starting to get randy watching Anna put her rear up for Pete. Traci saw D's erection coming back to life and went down on him. She looked up, "You like?"

"Hell, yes, don't stop."

Pete had Anna face down, ass up, his cock head entering her backdoor. She yelled at the initial push. "Owwww, shit, fuck, piss, oh god." Pete pushed deeper with each pass and reached around and fingered her clit. He grabbed her by the hair and rocked her body back just before she orgasmed, "Agggggunnnnnnnnnnnn, fuuuccccccckkkkkkk.

As Pete filled Anna's ass with his cum, D filled Traci's mouth with his second load and she swallowed.

All parties laid back on the sofa. With a wink, D said, "Well it's really nice to meet you Traci. You too, Pete. Thanks for sharing."

"You're welcome," said Pete, "and thank YOU for sharing Anna."

"Well if you two studs are done congratulating yourselves," said Anna, "just remember you don't get in unless we open the door..." To Traci, "So can we see you guys tomorrow for an actual dinner?"

"Of course, girlfriend," said Traci, "I want to see you every day we're here."

"Great. Maybe we have dinner here and then D and I are going to take you to a fun place called 'Naughty Girl'. I'm just dying to get my friend on stage."

(To be continued...)

12