All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 01'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 month ago

Great story.

You might expect the usual crowd 1-bombing that she's a whore. But she admits it. And you'll get 1's from those who think the useless husband should divorce her (BTB). But those will come from equally useless ex-husband/couch potatoes.

I'll give this a 5, and looking forward to whether she branches out beyond her sugar daddy.

paulsubpaulsubabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the slow build up to the plot and the introduction to the characters. I like the dynamics of Leticia having to change her position of control to enjoying the acceptance of her submissive role.

I would enjoy more chapters please.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 1 month ago

Good character development on Leticia. Also Pedro's meekness seems plausible.

My only critique is that Darren seems too perfect. As a single rich guy, it seems unlikely that he had no sex life until Leti came along. More likely, he is adding her to his stable of lovers.

It would make for a nice development if she would be required to play with the other girlfriends down the road.

On the other hand, if she is the only one who awakes the dominant daddy in him, then things moved a little bit fast.

But perhaps Darren is just a catalyst, and the main story will be about Leticia catering to the tastes of multiple men with disposable income.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Fabulous story so far. I liked the plot and character development of Letitia and Pedro. The author made their unfortunate relationship understandable. As in the author’s other stories, Letitia took control of her relationship with Pedro. I really liked how she empathized with his likely response and was firm, but direct, realistic, and as gentle as could be. She had become Darren’s whore and she admitted it and did not try to kid Pedro. Darren did come across as a bit too perfect, but both he and Letitia were some 15-years older than when they were in high school, so both are in their early thirties, which gives him ample time to develop quite a repertoire of sexual experience and skills. The dominance/submission aspect of the story certainly opens the door to all sorts of experiences for Letitia. Clearly she will be displayed by Darren, and wants her hot and busty body looking its best and in top shape for everything he has planned for her. I foresee a gym membership in the cards for Letitia. Looking forward to the next chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Drawn out and windy. It could have been done with fewer words. Will she get pregnant; will he use her to fuck others? Those are important to the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful transition for Leti! So much for her to learn and enjoy. I hope you plan to show us how much she enjoys her new life as a whore, how she slides into her new reality!!

CuckseniorCuckseniorabout 1 month ago

I would give this 5 stars. Very well written and a believably story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

Liestyle, divorce isn't BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How about an ankle bracelet that marks her as his whore.

davp6255davp6255about 1 month ago

When can we expect to read more of this wonderful tale. Well written and insightful. Excellent as usual from your pen

el_eyeel_eyeabout 1 month ago

Interesting, unusual story. I liked it, 5*s. I believe she will find even more ways to make money and enjoy herself, not just with Darren. Very well written.

Keep it coming.

RuthMRuthMabout 1 month ago

Great story so more can happen from this chapter and it’s great that a woman can use her sex too make things better

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

WetheNorth: I make no claim to be an expert on what makes for excellent writing from a technical point of view, but I do enjoy stories where the characters are consistently drawn, the plot seems to flow logically, and there are minimal obvious typos, etc. I enjoy stories that may be complete flights of fancy even as they are set in real-seeming contexts. Perhaps I missed things you picked up, as I enjoyed the story very much. What, in your judgment, caused you to consider the story as not “very well written?” I am always nervous when I write that I think a story is “well written,” because I could very well be wrong, even as I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My wife has become her boss’ slut. She works as a receptionist for a financial firm. The main owner took a liking to her during her first week. She said he came walking through the lobby and did a double take when he saw her.

Purple_FrondsPurple_Frondsabout 1 month ago

Another great story, I swear your writing of sex scenes is becoming exceptional. For me it would be as hot with or without the Pedro part, but again bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My husband encouraged me to flirt with our landlord to get a rent reduction. He’s 60 and we’re in our 20’s. Well, I told hubby that I got $300 a month off the rent just by showing my tits. What he doesn’t know is that the landlord and I have been fucking three days a week while hubby is on second shift. That older man is actually a much better lover than my hus. He always licks me to several orgasms before he even thinks about sticking his dick in me. And his is a lot thicker than hubby’s.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedabout 1 month ago

I always love your stories. I am glad to see so many positive comments (although I am guessing you have deleted the usual toxic ones from the haters). The main character here has come at her sexual liberation in a different way than portrayed in your other stories. She is enthusiastic about it and seemingly always has been but there is an external catalyst that compels her and she is not as in control as your other leading ladies/sluts. I look forward to reading about more of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Great story. Who is Derek? A couple of grammar mistakes. Needs proofread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...