All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 03'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved it

The fact that Cyn is so young, yet in control of all of these men is incredible. I learned early on myself what the powers of my body had over men of all ages. I enjoyed the fun of having older men compete for my affections and lived a very full life of sex and debauchery before I met my husband. Thankfully over the years he has come to accept my wicked nature and does let me have a fling from time to time....Darla

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Related?

Are all these "SLUT WIFE" stories based on the same central "real slut" or the genre in general?

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Great autobiographic (?) story

Policywank writes a many stories about slut wives, but this one is told in first person. Therefore I think it contains a lot of personal thoughts and perhaps personal experiences as well.

The joy of sex, love and affection notwithstanding, the young woman struggles with her way of life being accepted, and she settles on the idea that she might never marry. Well, in a society where polyamory is accepted, she could have a primary relationship, possibly marry her primary partner and have loving secondary relationships and even casual sexual adventures, as long as everybody is ok with it.

Cynthia and Mark talk about creampie eating, wondering why they both like it. I think in this context it is a sign of affection rather than a kink. By licking her freshly fucked pussy, he tells her that sex is not dirty. This makes her feel loved and respected. When she had sex with another man before, his message to her includes acceptance and support for her need to have more than one lover. Expressing this message through a sexual act is much stronger and more believable than saying it verbally.

policywankpolicywankover 3 years agoAuthor
autobiographical?

Thanks for your comments Amadeus. To respond to your Q? Cynthia is loosely based upon me and in this series the key experiences she has have come from my own set of experiences (with some creative license). But those factors are woven into a story that is also different than mine in many ways. So it reflects parts of me but it is not my life story.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Autobiographical and/or creative license, it doesn’t matter. This is an incredible story, told with a very fine touch. I have never read anything like it: a woman in such gentle control of her men and so generous in sharing herself and them. Truly amazing!

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

Wow, such a Hot Loving slut she is. I really love the first person telling of her story. Can't wait to see where this goes. Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES