Sluts - Rachel Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie gets naughty with a Teddy bear, Dean's marriage fails.
1.9k words
4.02
6k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter - 2 Brownie Gets A Hard-on

Rachel dropped her backpack on the floor in front of the tall dresser beside the door of her bedroom. Katie followed her into the room and dropped face down onto the bed.

"For the billionth time, I'm sorry for this morning," Katie said as she grabbed one of Rachel's Teddy bears and pulled it under her chest.

"It's embarrassing when you talk about my dad like that, but then you and The Sluts start this... thing, like I should be banging him. Worse yet, we all should be? An orgy?" Rachel said as she pulled at the front of her t-shirt then inspected the front of her jeans.

"Sorry."

"And, to bring an already shitty day to an even shittier end, Robyn goes and dumps her root beer all over me right before last period," Rachel said as she started to strip off her root-beer-stained clothes. "I had to write that stupid unit test looking like I'm in a lame wet t-shirt contest."

"What's that Brownie?" Katie said to the Teddy bear. "You like to watch Rachet get undressed?"

"Shit, it soaked right through my bra too."

"Okay, Brownie, I'll hold you so you can watch."

Rachel scoffed when she looked over and saw Katie holding her bear in a standing position. Katie's right hand reached from behind the bear, exposing a bent index finger between its legs to mimic a limp penis.

"Oh, Brownie, are you getting excited watching Rachel get undressed?" Katie said with a giggle as her finger started to unfold.

"Sick!" Rachel scoffed as she pulled off her bra.

"Boing!" Katie said as she vibrated her extended index finger between the bear's legs. "Brownie says, lose the panties then get on your knees and give me a blow job, bitch!"

Rachel scowled.

"Does she do this to you all the time, Brownie? Does mean Rachel get you hard then leave you blue balling? How could you do that to the poor guy? Can't you see his arms are too short to jerk off? Don't worry, Katie will take care of you, Brownie. Yes, I will."

While Rachel moved to the dresser and pulled out a clean bra, Katie laid the bear on the bed with her hand still forming a fake erection. She lowered her head and licked the tip of Brownie's finger penis.

"Katie's going to make you cum, Brownie."

Rachel paused and watched her friend lick the fake cock her bear appeared to be sporting. She felt a slight tingle as Katie took Brownie's newly formed penis into her mouth and moaned. After bobbing her head a few times, Katie drew back, stroked the cock between two fingers and licked her lips.

"Are you liking this Brownie? I'm going to make you cum!" Katie said before taking it in her mouth again.

Rachel was feeling aroused as she watched Katie give her stuffed bear a blow job. It was silly but strangely erotic. She watched and wondered if her friend was feeling aroused herself. After several minutes of moaning and licking and bobbing her head, the bear trembled and shook as a pleasured cry filled the room. Katie rolled her head back, leaving a wad of saliva oozing down her finger. She licked at it then took her finger back into her mouth and sucked off the spit. She let a little bit of saliva drip down her lip and chin, then used her free hand to collect the foaming dribble and bring it to her mouth.

"Mmmm, another satisfied customer," Katie said as she looked over at Rachel and cast a seductive smiled her way. She recognized the look on her friend's face. It was the same look the youngest of brothers had the first time he watched her give their older brother a blow job. It was an expression of shock and want.

Rachel shook her head and tried to rid herself of the feeling that dominated her entire body, "God, you are..."

"Hot? Yes! Horny? Definitely!"

"Sick was the word I was going for," Rachel said as she searched her closet for a shirt.

"What's that Brownie? You want to do what to me?"

"He wants to call the cops, and have you arrested for--"

When Rachel turned back, she saw Katie with her skirt pulled up and her panties on the floor next to the bed. With her legs spread open, Katie held Brownie over her cunt with his finger cock moving inside her. She moved the bear as if he were humping her, fucking her wildly.

"What the fuck?" Rachel said as she grabbed her bear from Katie's hand.

Katie pulled her finger out of her vagina then slipped it in her mouth to suck her juices from its length. She lay half naked, massaging her clitoris and watched Rachel get dressed.

"When does your dad get home?"

"Will you give it a rest?" Rachel said as she zipped up her jeans.

"I'm just asking so I know how much time we have if you want to do something crazy."

Rachel paused for a moment, curiosity building in her mind, "He and my mom have an appointment at five, so they probably won't be home until after six. Maybe six thirty. Crazy, like what?"

"Let's see. We are going to need a razor, some shaving cream, and a couple bananas, or maybe a zucchini or a cucumber."

*****

Dean sat in a chair opposite the lawyer that was tasked with seeing through the execution of his late father-in-law's will. Trudy was twenty minutes late, but that wasn't much of a surprise. The men continued to wait.

"Let's finish this!" Trudy said as she burst into the office.

"Yes, hello Trudy. Please have a seat."

Trudy moved the empty chair to the left, a few inches farther away from Dean than it already had been just to make a point. She dropped into the seat then glared across the desk at the lawyer.

"Trudy, as you are aware, now that your daughter is eighteen, the final requirements of Bruce's last will and testament have been satisfied." The lawyer took in a breath in preparation to continued when he was interrupted.

"Yes, I know, can we just sign whatever papers and get this over with?"

"Well, there are a few things I will point out. The first being, your mother had signed an agreement that excluded her from gaining any of the wealth generated from Bruce's assets. She only received a small amount of money as an allowance and the house he left her. Bruce's will clearly states that you were to marry Dean, have a child and upon the eighteenth birthday of your child, the entire estate would be divided evenly between yourself, your mother, Dean, and your child."

"Yes, we all know this. That is why I was forced into this... marriage."

"Yes.... yes... the declaration I am having you and Dean sign states that you have been faithful to each other throughout the marriage. I know Bruce's brother's have been up to some tricks to try and interfere. By signing this statement, you are declaring that neither you nor Dean have had sexual relations outside of the marriage. If the brothers had succeeded prior to you signing this, then they may have been excluded from assuming any assets from the will, but if you sign this and they come to me with proof that you or Dean have been unfaithful in the marriage, you may all lose your portion of the inheritance."

Trudy glared at Dean. "Have you fucked anyone?"

"No... of course not."

"Good! Let's sign this and be done."

It was true. Dean had been faithful. That was one of the things she hated about him. Had he cheated, she might still walk away with a nice little allowance long ago. Dean and her mother would be left empty handed, but she didn't care much about that. But no... Dean had to remain the devoted husband and hold up his end of the deal. Even though it meant she now had an insanely healthy bank account, she still despised him for his commitment. She had asked her question, the wording chosen carefully, not "anyone else" no... that would imply he had fucked her.

Bruce, the man she saw as her father throughout childhood, had chosen Dean because he was exactly the opposite of what Trudy would have wanted in a man. Through her first years of college she had slept with a number of men, right up until the reading of the will. Dean, the boy that lived down the street was not one of the many on her list of past or future flings. The twenty-year-old slut was forced to marry an awkward virgin so they all might share in the man's estate.

The matter of needing to bear a child was a tricky situation. Trudy did not wish to have children, ever. She had no interest in sacrificing her figure and as it happened, a certain genetic issue passed down through the family made it impossible for her to carry to full term. But that did not mean she wasn't required to become a mother. A surrogate was hired, eggs harvested, globs upon globs of sperm were released into a cup, and fourteen months after their wedding, Rachel was born.

The only bit of happy news for Trudy through the entire marriage and motherhood arrangement was, she hadn't had to spread her legs for Dean even once. The baby-mama took care of the body altering spawn production, and changes to marriage laws in the area had removed the requirement of consummation to validate the marriage. There was only one little thing that displeased her, other than her husband of twenty years, a clause in the will. Fortunate for Trudy, her father figure had a certain flare with words. So instead of mandating they have sex, Bruce stated they must share a bed. She had been forced to sleep next to Dean for twenty years.

So... through the entire length of the marriage, Dean remained a virgin. Trudy entertained herself with various toys and waited out the years. And as soon as Dean's signature on the declaration had been completed, she announced, "I want a divorce. I'm moving to Italy."

The lawyer's eyes darted between Trudy and Dean.

"You're a lawyer, you can make that happen, right?"

"Yes, well..."

"Any reason it can't happen now?"

"No, I suppose not."

"Then make it happen. When the papers are ready, we'll finish off the shit show."

Trudy left the lawyer's office. Dean remained seated unsure of what to do next.

"Italy?" The lawyer questioned.

"Yeah. Her company has an office there. I'm sure she's taken a transfer. One of the men she was dating before we were married lives there. She's been waiting to reunite." Dean pondered for a moment. "I know that Bruce isn't Trudy's father and he never actually marrier her mother. Wouldn't common law have applied. This will has been..."

"Bruce was... I hate to speak ill of the dead, but he was an asshole. The agreement that some assumed was a prenuptial agreement was actually an employment contract. He basically employed your mother-in-law as a... whore. Trudy was just the daughter of an employee. She may have thought of him as a father, but he wasn't and the agreement states as much. His will... this... his brothers never had much of a claim to his wealth but to make everyone miserable for as long as possible, he came up with this will to hold a grip on his... employee long after he was dead, and deny his brother's a chance of getting at his money."