Sluts - Rachel Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thongs, we need to get you some of those and some skimpy skirts. You've got such an amazing ass, it's a shame you hide it in granny panties and baggy jeans." Katie said as she grabbed Rachel's buttocks.

"Blow jobs... Remind me why—"

"You've been a normal too long. It's time to join the sluts."

Chapter - 5 Naughty Little Monkey

Rachel arrived home from school and dropped her backpack on a chair in the living room. Katie left hers near the door and followed Rachel into the kitchen then pulled a can of beer out of the refrigerator.

"Put that back!" Rachel said before Katie had pulled the tab.

"Fine! How about this cream soda?" Katie said in a disappointed tone. "Or do I need to watch my sugar intake?"

"Sure, grab me one of those too. Do you want some chips?" Rachel asked.

"No thanks, I just want to get started on your training," Katie replied as she winked at Rachel. "Maybe I'll get lucky and have a peach."

"We don't have any peaches; my mom hates them."

Katie giggled at her friend's misunderstanding.

"Oh... fuck... Peach... as in my peach, yeah, funny." Rachel blushed as she pointed towards her crotch. "The cucumber is in the fridge."

"Let's just start with those bananas," Katie said as she reached across the island for the fruit basket. "All of them!"

"Six? Really? Am I getting into a gang bang situation here?"

"If you're lucky we might practice that," Katie said as she held the bunch near her face, letting the bananas slap her cheeks and chin, as if she were surrounded by a bunch of partners. "Take it easy, guys. You'll all get your turn. Mmmm."

"I will never look at bananas the same," Rachel complained as she snatched the bunch from Katie and carried them to her room.

Katie followed Rachel up the stairs, then grabbed her ass and exclaimed, "You've got one sexy fuck'n ass. Let's get you ready to start using it!"

Rachel nervously made herself busy in her room, trying to postpone the training until she was sure she wanted to proceed. Katie observed her for a moment then grabbed her by the shoulders. Their eyes locked and nothing was said, but a calming wave swept through Rachel's body.

"Trust me, it's gonna be fun. First, peel the banana," Katie said as she held out a banana towards Rachel.

Rachel pulled the peel of the banana down, leaving a few inches to hold then asked, "Now what? Stick it in my mouth?"

"Yeah, sure. Show me what you think you should do."

Rachel stuffed the banana in her mouth, taking in half of its length, then pulled it back out. After moving the banana in and out of her mouth a few times while faking a moan, she stopped and looked at her friend with a questioning gaze.

"Wrong! First, the banana was moving, which would be the equivalent of someone fucking your face. Not completely out of the question, but not what we are going for. Yet. You have to move YOUR head. And it's not just jamming it in your mouth. Use your tongue, tease it a little, first. Watch!"

"Okay? What's the difference? Blow job... fucking my face... aren't they the same?"

"Believe me, there's a big difference." Katie peeled a banana and started to demonstrate. "Where's my man Brownie... there he is... Hold him, this might be more than he can handle, he'll need your support."

Rachel shook her head slowly with feigned disapproval but held the bear at the edge of the bed in a standing pose as instructed. Katie then positioned the banana at his crotch after she had dropped to her knees. Her tongue flicked across the tip of the banana before her lips came in and gently kissed it. She tipped it upward and licked the full length then took the entire banana into her mouth. It passed into her throat without triggering a gag reflex.

"How the hell did you do that without choking?"

"Practice. Lots and lots and lots of practice," Katie replied before she returned to her demonstration.

Rachel watched as Katie's head bobbed at varied speeds until she drew back and let the banana slip out form between her lips. She continued flicking her tongue against the tip for a few seconds before turning her eyes towards her friend, know that a familiar tingle rattled between Rachel's thighs.

"You'll probably choke and gag until you get used to it. These bananas... got nothing on Brent." Katie said referring to her eldest brother's size. "Now, if we had a plum or, for Brownie, cotton balls, I could show you how to work a guys sac."

Rachel pursed her lips in response and said, "Ooooo!"

"Now! On your knees," Katie demanded.

"What?"

"Over here, now... on your knees! And give me your banana."

Rachel reluctantly obeyed and got down on her knees and shuffled closer. Katie smirked then dropped her leggings, leaving herself wearing only her cropped t-shirt and a skimpy black thong panty. She snatched the banana from Rachel's hand, then held it to her crotch and commanded, "Suck it!"

"Are you serious?"

"Suck it!" she growled. "Don't make me call you bitch."

Rachel bit her lower lip and paused for a moment, the memory of her night on the sofa with Dean briefly slipping into the forefront of her thoughts. She then closed the distance until the banana was just a few inches from her face, a smirk creasing her lips. She looked up at her friend and replied, "Do it! Call me bitch, pull my hair, ram your banana into my face and call me your naughty little monkey."

"Suck it, Bobo!" Katie said with a laugh as she thrust her hips forward.

*****

Once Katie was impressed enough with Rachel's progress, the training ended and the two friends lounged, side by side, on Rachel's bed. The laughter died down and a serious, almost depressed mood took over Katie's persona.

"Why the look?" Rachel asked.

"I was in my room last night and Allan came in," Katie replied.

"What kind of brother-sister fun did the two of you get up to?" Rachel asked, then bit her lower lip in anticipation of a salacious story.

"He sat on my bed, like sitting up, and I just sat between his legs and leaned back into him. He reached around and started fondling my tits then moved a hand down to my cunt. Fuck, I love just laying against him and letting him finger me like that. It's so relaxing."

"Mhmmm, yeah. And?" Rachel urged Katie to continue.

Katie noticed Rachel squirming slightly and decided to give more details than she had originally planned. What had been an explanation for her depressed mood had become a little fantasy builder for Rachel to enjoy. She drew in a deep breath then continued, "I wasn't wearing panties, no surprise there, I suppose. So, he just ran his fingers up under my skirt and started. First, he played with my clit a little, you know, to get the juices flowing. I was already fuck'n wet, so... Anyway, he's got me humming with all the stroking and running at my clit, then he goes for penetration. Oh fuck! I was vibrating. Two fingers, right in. He does this thing; he curls his fingers up and hits all the right spots. He didn't have to finger fuck me, like in and out, he just kept stroking. Hmmmmm"

Rachel's hips moved, friction between her panties and her flesh combined with the arousal of Katie's story had her body sizzling with excitement. Katie had told her many stories about having sex with her brothers, Allan and Brent. At first, she was shocked and found it hard to listen to her friend's tales of incest, but as time went on, she found the stories arousing. She found herself wanting to hear more. More stories. More detail. She chewed her lower lip and waited for her friend to continue.

"So, he's been working me over for ten maybe fifteen minutes, the little fucker knows I am about to blow, and he pulls his fingers out to go back to rubbing my lips and clit. He's such a fuck's teaser. He sinks his fingers back in and get's back to work... I'm right at the peak, I'm oozing out all over his hand and my sheets, I'm a fuck'n mess already and I can tell I'm going to gush. That stroke he does, it's his secret to make me squirt. Like, just the right pressure, and his fingers just, mmmmmm—" Katie demonstrated the come-hither movement her brother's fingers make inside her.

Rachel's eyes met Katie's for a moment then trailed down her body. Her friend had two fingers buried in her seeping core, stroking within her depths just as her brother had done the night before. Rachel felt a chill shake her body as she watched. She wondered what Katie felt as her fingers moved inside her. She wondered why she wanted to know and why she wanted that feeling herself. Her lips moved to speak but no words formed.

"As all this stuff is bursting out of me and this fantastic release has me feeling weightless and on fire, he drops a fuck'n bomb!" Katie said with a sigh.

"He... what? He... He farted?" Rachel scrunched her face, the feeling that had consumed her suddenly disappearing.

"What? Gross, no! He tells me he's looking at a college in Kent. Right while I was gushing cum all over his hand, he tells me he's leaving. He's leaving me!"

"Wait, he's leaving? Like, for next school year, next semester? Like summer semester or fall?"

"Yeah! He's going to check it out next week, but he's planning to go. In the fall, I think... I don't know."

"Kent isn't too far, maybe he can come home on the weekends." Rachel's attempt to cheer her up was failing. "And you have all summer to fuck and suck and whatever you do together."

"That's half... or I guess a third of my sex life, leaving me. And Brent is twenty-five, so he'll probably be moving out soon. Fuck, if Carl goes out of town again, I could be left with nobody to fuck! I'll dry up if!"

"You might try dating. Like, you know, climb out of your family tree and date someone," Rachel replied, earning her a scowl.

"Once you've tried incest, you'll never want to go back to just a regular fuck."

"How would you know? You've only ever fucked your brothers and your... well, you haven't fucked Carl yet, right? So, how would you know?"

"I just know!" Katie responded abruptly.

"Okay... well, maybe Brent loves your mom's cooking and Carl won't leave town. Maybe it's not as bad as you think."

"It gets worse. I was so depressed I went to the kitchen to get a drink... my dad usually notices and turns off the TV. He got home late and was watching porn, I know, what a shock, but he didn't hear me come in, so he was just sitting, watching some chic get double teamed, with his hand in his pants jerking off."

"Ewww, so... then you???" Rachel's face took on a sickly expression. "Please tell me you ran away..."

"I sat on the sofa beside him and watched. And..."

"You... are you telling me you... f'd your dad?" Rachel asked as she tried to settle the unease in her stomach.

"NO!" Katie protested. "God, no... he didn't turn it off and he just kept tugging... so I... put my hand up my skirt and fiddled with my clit."

"You sat with your dad, watching porn and masturbating?" Rachel scowled at her friend.

"Yeah... it was actually kinda hot. Not gonna lie, I got off a couple times before the first movie ended."

"First movie? As in there were... more movies?"

"Ahhhh, yeah. He, well, he put on another... sort of an office slut kind of story."

"And the two of you sat and..."

"Yeah... I kinda put my feet up on the edge of the sofa and spread my legs wide... So, yeah, my dad got a good look at my stuff. I'm pretty sure I was the only one watching the movie."

12