Slutty Adventures - Story 01

Story Info
A submissive slut's adventure through the forest.
986 words
3.56
5.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story, I hope you enjoy.

***

Our slut awoke horny, as usual for her, and hungry for cock. She was a big girl who had a big ass and amazing hips that made doggy style sex a walk in the park, especially with her tight pussy that she kept shaved and that her boyfriend loved, he always said how much he loved to feel her body and touch her delicious assets. Her boyfriend was laying next to her still asleep but naked like she was and his half limp, half hard cock was on display for her to see. She took it in her hand and started stroking it up and down, seeing her boyfriend stir slightly as he got bigger and harder in her hand.

The slut knew how much her SO loved being woken up to a blowjob so she got to work with her mouth, taking in and out and using her tongue to sweep around the edges of his tip. He began to moan as her sucking got more vigorous, the slut was desperate for her morning helping of cum and couldn't wait to swallow it all. With a jolt he woke up as his cock spasmed in her mouth and shoot an enormous load of seed into her mouth, the slut looked into his eyes as she swallowed every last drop of cum and made sure to lick him clean.

The couple got dressed, had a proper breakfast and got in the car to travel to a forest they heard had plenty of places to be very naughty in. The slut was dressed in a white, very loose and flowy summer dress with no bra and a tiny red lace thong and the boyfriend had a shirt and grey sweat shorts on for today's outing. The slut was already soaking her thong in anticipation of all the cum she was going to get in her holes, secretly she hoped there would be another or maybe even two more men there to use her holes like the whore she really was.

The couple parked up and walked into the forest, a backpack on the back of the slut's boyfriend which had a spare thong and a pair of handcuffs, taking in the trees and the scenery around them it was quiet with few people around. The slut was slightly disappointed as it meant no one else would be able to join in on the fun but she was happy because she wouldn't have to control her moans or screams if her Daddy fucked her rough and hard like she loved so much.

The horny twosome adventured off the beaten path and found nice gathering of trees to get started behind, the slut was so eager to have her Daddy's big cock inside her she had already removed her thong which was now soaking wet and stuffed it into her boyfriend's pocket. She purposefully bent over in front of her Daddy to show off her wet pussy and tight asshole and as she did, a large mound was forming in his shorts and he pushed them down to reveal his almost fully hard erection.

Daddy then removed his little slut's dress so she was completely naked, her big tits perky with anticipation and her pussy already soaked, and cuffed her hand behind her back before making her kneel down and open her mouth. The slut was never more ready to be throat fucked in her entire life and to her surprise she took the whole girthy rod in her mouth in the first thrust, happy to see this, Daddy started fucking her throat rough and hard while she gagged and used her tongue to lick around the head. Daddy was getting very close to cumming so he pulled out so he could cover his cum whore in his seed.

Daddy let out a moan as his balls released a huge load that spattered all over the slut's face and even in her hair, she licked it up from around her lips and thanked Daddy for his generous load of cum. In response he made her stand and groped her body like he knew she loved, he checked her pussy was soaked and ready to be used by fingering her hole and rubbing her sensitive little clit, he also groped her boobs and sucked on them while touching her ass and spreading her cheeks to hear that little moan when her pussy lips spread apart.

She was put in the doggy position on the floor, with her hands still cuffed so her face was on the ground she felt Daddy's large member push inside her and his hands grabbed her hips to start thrusting rough and hard. Daddy loved the feeling of a pussy tightening around his cock and slut loved the pounding she was receiving, having only just cum, Daddy was taking longer than usual and she was enjoying the ride but secretly wanting him to blast a load inside her pussy, to let him know this she pushed back a little to try and grind against him.

Daddy responded by kicking it up a notch, slamming into the slut's pussy so hard that he could feel the back of her pussy, the slut moaned louder and it tipped Daddy over the edge as he let out a finalising grunt as he blew a load inside the slut's pussy.

Allowed to stand up again the slut had her cuffs removed and he dress was put back on but without a thong. Walking back to the car made her feel like such a whore as everyone saw all the cum dripping out of her used hole and she forgot all about the dried seed on her face too. It was an adventure she would never forget but she was also looking forward to more that are soon to cum.