Slutty Aunt Elaine Fucks her Nephew

Story Info
Filthy aunt gives in to the inevitable.
20.5k words
4.66
45.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine would readily admit that she was a slut. She made her peace a with that fact a long time ago when she realised that she had lost count of the number of cocks she'd had inside her. But this, this was different.

Elaine had just put the phone down to her nephew, Nathan. He had been sent explicit pictures of her on WhatsApp from an unknown number. From Nathans description, the pictures left nothing to the imagination and if they were the ones that she had consented to being posted online she knew exactly what her nephew had seen. Those pictures showed her with her legs wide open, with her favourite dildo inside her and soaked bedsheets where she had squirted all over them. Total embarrassment washed over her and she felt tears roll down her cheeks. How was she going to face him at family gatherings. 'At least he's away with the army' she thought and felt comforted in the thought that those occasions would be relatively infrequent. Still, she was close to her nephew and the relatively small gap between their ages had meant they had spent many nights out and weekends together at bars and clubs a few years back. As she was partial to going out in indecently short dresses, her nephew would undoubtedly have seen more than maybe he ought to at points. That was OK, just some cheeky fun and a bit of a thrill for all involved but now he had seen every inch of her.

She had a restless night, a restless few nights actually, as she came to terms with the fact that her nephew was probably using her pictures to get himself off. 'Of course he is', she thought, 'he hasn't been near a woman for six months'. As she was having these thoughts Elaine realised her hand was slowly circling her clit at the thought of her nephew wanking and cumming over her pictures. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?' she chastised herself and snatched her hand away from her lap. Her dreams for the next couple of weeks were interspersed with the occasional inappropriate dream of Nathan standing over her whilst she made herself squirt for him and he coated her body in his semen.

Over time these dreams became more infrequent until they stopped altogether and her messages back and forth to her nephew became normal again. Just general chit chat and keeping in touch like they used to. Then Nathan announced to her that his tour of Cyprus was over and he would be back in the UK indefinitely. She couldn't wait to see him but the idea of being face to face with him, knowing that he knew exactly how slutty she was, made her stomach lurch, but also weirdly her pussy twinge. The days passed and Elaine found herself having her inappropriate dreams again until finally, one weekend morning she couldn't help herself any longer. After waking up from a dream where she was on her knees begging for Nathans cum in her mouth, she went straight to her draw and pulled out her magic wand. She laid back and was reimagining her dream with the wand on full power, muttering Nathans' name to herself as she came again and again. 'Fuck, that was intense' she said out loud as she came down from her orgasmic high. She wandered around the rest of that day in a bit of a daze, not knowing why she was having these feelings about her own nephew.

It was a Wednesday morning when her phone went. It was Nathan messaging and he wondered what she was doing this Friday evening. Elaine hadn't seen her nephew in so long and she couldn't wait to have a proper catch up with him but all the time at the back of her mind was the thought 'he has seen you with a dildo inside your pussy, how will he look you in the eye?' 'Sod it, he's just a man and loads of men have seen me naked, it really doesn't matter.'

'Friday sounds great, what shall we do?' she sent as a reply

'How about we grab a bite to eat and just drink like we used to?'

'Why not. If you don't want to get a taxi home, you can always stay at mine'.

As soon as she had sent that message, a wave of panic washed over her. 'I think I'm going on a date with my nephew' ran immediately ran through her mind closely followed by 'And I asked him to stay over.' She was about to start typing a message to pull out when Nathan replied;

'Sounds good, I'll bring the Jagger bombs to get us going before we head out'.

'That's it', she thought to herself. 'No backing out now'.

Later that evening Elaine was stood in front of her wardrobe trying to pick an outfit that would impress her returning nephew and puzzling at why it mattered to her whether he was impressed or not. 'I shouldn't care' she muttered to herself, but still she riffled through her dresses until she settled on a black number with buttons up the front and finishing just about half way down her sexy thighs. She tried the dress on and quickly realised that her 34DD tits were spilling out the top of the dress. 'Nothing he hasn't seen' she laughed to herself and, all of a sudden, her nipples hardened and poked through the thin material of the dress, making it clear to anyone with a half decent view that she was braless. She reached in to her lingerie draw and her eye was drawn to one of her naughtier pairs of knickers. They were black lace and open crotched and had a string of pearls running along the seam that teased her clit to perfection any time she'd worn them previously. Without even thinking she placed them with the dress and a pair of knee-high stiletto boots she had chosen for her 'date' with her nephew.

Thursday came and went in uneventful fashion and Elaine decided that evening to give herself a bit of a pamper before her night out with Nathan. She gave herself a manicure and pedicure, plucked her eyebrows, had a face mask and laid in a luxurious bubble bath. As she picked up her razor Elaine wondered to herself 'I wonder if Nathan likes a totally shaved pussy?' At this point she took her razor and made sure that every inch of her was hair free. Her pussy was tingling but with her night out so close but she pushed the thought to the back of her mind. 'No, he's your nephew and you're just having a drink like old times' she told herself.

As she had expected, that nights dreams were vivid and very much involved Nathan. They ranged from a sweet innocent kiss on the doorstep as they said goodbye to him taking her roughly in the kitchen and filling her with his cum. Elaine woke the next morning with an acceptance that something inappropriate was sure to happen but this time the dread and fear was replaced with excitement and a wet and ready pussy. 'That will have to wait' she thought and put her professional face on to get through her day at work.

'God, that day dragged' she thought to herself as 5pm approached. 'Best get myself ready to get laid'. She knew now that she didn't care that Nathan was her nephew and that he had become just another man that she wanted to fuck.

After a quick shower it was time to start the process of readying herself for the evening and from the moment she slipped on the pearled panties, every part of her body wanted to be touched. If she was quick she could cum once or twice and still have plenty of time to get herself ready in good time, she thought to herself. Elaine removed her panties in a rush and instinctively reached for her life like dildo, sucking it deep in to her mouth until she gagged. Not that she needed to wet it. The moment she put it near her wet hole, her lips seemed to automatically part and welcomed the plastic cock inside her. Laying on her back and letting her free hand wander over her big tits, Elaine slowly started fucking herself harder and harder until was taking the full 10 inches of her now favourite toy. She found herself closing her eyes and letting her mind wander to thoughts of Nathan being so close by and whether that would be the only thing inside her that night. She let his name leave her lips as her first orgasm started to build

'Nathan, that's it, fuck me a bit harder. Use me like you've been wanting to', and then it hit her like a tidal wave. The strongest orgasm she'd had in a long time hit her, and as her spasming hole forced the cum covered dildo out, along came a tsunami of squirt and creamy cunt juice. Slowly she started to push her latex covered best friend back in to her now hypersensitive pussy and build herself towards her next orgasm, her breath grew deeper and her legs began to involuntarily shake and just as Elaine was about to erupt again, she saw her date for the evenings name flashing up on her phone. 'Fuck' she said out loud in a short bought of sexual frustration and span herself round on the bed, trying to compose herself.

'Hey sweets', she answered, trying to sound as if she hadn't just cum what felt like a gallon while thinking about him ploughing her.

'Hey, the traffic was a bit better than I thought, I'm only a couple of minutes away' her nephew replied. He could swear she was out of breath. Maybe she had to run to get the call he thought to himself.

'I'm nowhere near ready. You'll have to pour yourself a drink and wait while I finish making myself beautiful.' Said Elaine. I've only just got out the shower, I'm not even dressed yet'. Oh my god she thought to herself. 'Why the hell did I add that last part?'

'Well put something on and let me in so I can have one or two of these jagger bombs before we go out. I'll order the cab while you're getting ready and we'll just go in to town for a drink and grab something to eat. Right I'm pulling up, so cover up and come and answer the door.'

Nathan definitely didn't want his aunty to cover up. Ever since he was old enough to notice Elaine, he'd always wanted to have a crack at fucking her. Obviously he didn't dare try, she was his dad's younger sister so how could he? But since that day when he'd seen her wet bed sheets and what her face looked like when she was in the middle of cumming, he had really wanted to get hold of his sexy aunt.

Inside, Elaine grabbed her black satin robe and threw it on, tying the belt in a bow as she rushed down stairs to open the door. Seeing his shadow through the patterned glass in her front door, Elaine realised what a couple of years military training does for a young man's physique. The smooth material of her thigh length robe gently grazed her nipples sending a bolt of energy down her body and to her clit. As nervous as she was about all this, Elaine couldn't deny that if Nathan wanted to fuck her that evening, she would let him and without doubt her body was telling anybody that could see it the same. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and clearly protruding through the satin of her gown. Opening the door just confirmed it for her. Nathan was looking as good as she had ever seen him and the only question that was in her mind was whether she would have to make the first move.

'Oh my god, Nathan, it's so good to see you. Two years is way too long. Don't just stand there, come in.'

In stepped her nephew, with a bag clearly containing the promised alcohol and another holdall with tomorrow's clothes. He put them down and turned to face his sexy aunt in-person for the first time since he had seen those pictures. 'Look her in the face. Not her tits' he thought to himself. 'Hey, Auntie Bo'. The men in Elaine's family had always called her that. From her dad, through to Nathan's dad, her big brother and now Nathan.

They came together for a friendly greeting and hugged and Elaine, without realising what she was doing, pushed her 34dd tits against Nathan's chest, getting a feel for the first time of his strong frame. This didn't go unnoticed by her nephew and his response was to twinge inside his trousers. Elaine pulled back from the greeting, giving him a peck on the cheek. But she knew what she was doing when it was a little closer than is appropriate to her nephews lips and a little longer than is normal for a member of your family.

'You know where your bed is' Elaine noticed a quiver in her voice that was unusual. 'Dump your stuff and pour a drink and I'll get my arse in gear.' And with that she turned and headed up the stairs. Nathan bent down to get his bag and stood up just in time to catch his gorgeous aunt reaching the top step and he got a little peak at her arse cheeks, causing a second stirring in his jeans in as many minutes.

Walking in to her bedroom and closing the door behind her, Elaine paused for a moment to compose herself and, for a minute, the reality washed over her. 'You can't, Elaine. He's your nephew. And he looks too much like Mark. It would be like fucking a younger version of my big brother.' With that thought yet another bolt of electricity went through her slutty loins. 'But I swear I felt his cock move when we hugged. And if he hasn't had sex in months he will fuck me like an animal, which I'm more than up for.' Her inner whore was back and taking charge and this time was in no mood to surrender control of the situation to sanity and incest laws.

After putting his stuff in his room for the night, Nathan headed down stair which made their normal creak on the third step down and Elaine opened her bedroom door so that she could converse with her nephew and begin the catch up whilst he was downstairs pouring drinks and making taxi arrangements

'Jagger or gin, Bo?' Nathan didn't know what was going to happen this evening but what he did know was that if it was going to go the way he wanted it to, drink would have to be involved. There had been many occasions when his young aunt had been so drunk that she'd needed picking up off the floor and he'd seen her pussy peeking out from her tiny thong as her dress ended up round her waist or her legs parted as he helped her up. And a couple of times he'd even managed to get his hands on her tits as he had helped her into her house. But he just had a feeling that tonight might be more.

'I will have a jagger to start and then I'll work my way through a gin while I finish getting ready' came her reply. Like her horny nephew, Elaine was sure she would need to be at least a little buzzed to go through with this, so she decided to get started and maintain a level of being drunk that would allow her to act on her desires the moment the opportunity presented itself. 'Just going to give my hair a blast' and with that Elaine discarded her robe and turned her hair drier on, sitting facing the mirror with her back towards the door.

Downstairs, drinks had been poured and Nathan was sipping his beer from the bottle, not really realising he was pacing up and down with nervous energy and took his phone out and called the local taxi firm.

'Hi, can I book a cab for 8 this evening please?' Nathan asked the lady on the end of the phone.

'Nothing 'til 10.15 I'm afraid' came the reply.

The next two got exactly the same response and Nathan called up to his aunt who was still in the process of drying her hair.

'Bo...Bo...BOOOO' Nathan called up the stairs, increasing in volume. He started to make his way up the stairs to let Elaine know about the cab situation. When his eye line reached the top of the stairs, he saw his aunt's bedroom door about half way open and Elaine's bare foot, then calf and then oh so sexy thighs uncovered. The view sort of stopped him in his tracks for a second. It looked like she could be naked and he would pay good money to see that in person. But he didn't want to just walk in and startle her and make the evening awkward. He slowly took the next step and improved his view of the scene. She definitely wasn't wearing anything but he could only see her waist and half of her back. He couldn't see her face so was sure she wouldn't be able to see him from the mirror and took the next step up. Now he could see the side of one of her sexy boobs. He knew that was as far as he could go. Any further and he would be looking at her reflection and therefore she would know he was staring at her. Without knowing what he was doing, Nathan's hand had reached down and was now rubbing his hardening cock through his jeans. God he needed to cum but now wasn't the time so just enjoyed the view and continued to make himself horny over his dad's little sister.

The now desperately horny nephew heard his aunt start to ratchet the level of the hairdryer down and ducked down totally out of view and was downstairs in the kitchen as Elaine totally switched the dryer off. 'Bo...' he called out as if he had been waiting for her to switch off.

'Yeah?'

'Drinks are ready...but we can't get a cab til after 10. What shall we do?' 'stay in and fuck?' he silently said to himself.

'Stay in and fuck?' thought Elaine. 'No idea, let me get dressed and I'll come down and we'll sort it out.'

'Is this good or bad?' she wondered to herself? 'It would be a shame to not put this dress on.' With that she took the hanger with her button through dress on and threw it around herself and buttoned from the bottom up. 'Now, where to stop' she muttered to herself. 'one shows nothing, so really, Elaine, what with him being your nephew, should really be the option you take. Two shows plenty of cleavage and my dermo-studs. They always get people looking at my tits. Three is way too much...for now at least.' She finished her musing with a chuckle that Nathan heard from down stairs.

'What's so funny?'

'Just that I'm thinking how much of my tits to show you', Elaine thought to herself. 'oh, nothing. Just that I haven't been on a date in ages and then we can't get a bloody cab' she blurted out. She just let on that she saw this as a date. 'Fuck! Maybe he didn't notice' she thought more in hope than expectation.

'Date?' enquired Nathan. 'May I just remind you with have the same surname' and then they both proceeded to laugh.

'Date, night out, catch up. Call it what you want. I haven't had a reason to put on a slinky little dress and sexy heels in ages' Elaine called down.

'Date, slinky black dress, sexy heels? She does think this is a date. Nathan's brain was swirling. He knew what Elaine did on dates. She had fucked at least one of his friends that he knew of. Rumour had it that there was at least another two but he didn't know for sure. Maybe if he treated her like it was a date, she'd finish the night like he knew she'd done on many others.

Upstairs, Elaine was more than aware of the language that she had inadvertently used. 'So what, you want him to fuck you. You have admitted that to yourself. He's going to have to know at some point'. Her inner slut was 100% back and as she sat down to slip on her first boot she decided that not only was she going to fuck him, but that if he wanted to, he could use her over and over again and she wouldn't feel the slightest pang of guilt or regret.

She stood up, having slipped on her knee high boots and stepped out of her bedroom door to take a look at herself in the full length mirror. Her hair was on point and she was more than happy with her make up. Next her eyes wandered lower to her sexy, slender neck and between her tits and even her eyes were drawn to the glimmering stones of her piercing. Eyes darting to either side of her piercings, Elaine saw that her nipples were hard and protruding. This she had expected and almost wanted but they weren't just hard, they were so undeniably ready to be touched, that not only were her nipples jutting through the material of her dress, but her areola were engorged and hyper sensitive and the outline of those were clearly visible too. 'He is bound to look at least' she assured herself and carried on scanning lower. As she twirled from side to side she caught in her view, the next button down straining and the gaping that it caused in the garment revealed the pale skin of the 34dd's it was struggling to conceal. 'I can't get changed now' and carried on her assessment of herself. Lower to the waist and the belt that pulled her in, giving her the hips of a woman you would want to fuck. Lower she was disappointed at the amount of leg the dress showed. It sat at the middle of her thighs and without hesitation she bent down and undid the bottom button leaving only three remaining. 'There, a bit of leg without being too obvious' she said to herself and the clip clop of her 4" stilettoed boots on the stairs caused Nathan to leave his day dreams and gentle rubbing of his cock. He had totally zoned out and was really working on himself through his trousers. The reason he had gone in to his perverse thoughts and wasn't initially paying attention was because temptation had gotten the better of him. Whilst his aunt was getting dressed he had opened his emails and found the one that he had sent to himself containing the images that had caused them to drift apart for a short while. He had 23 in total. Not all of them were sent to him. Most of them he had saved when he went and found her on xhamster after working out she was there. His cock was causing an enormous bulge in his jeans and there was no way she wouldn't notice. 'Your drinks are in the kitchen.' This diverted Elaine for long enough that he could stand and use the age old man trick of slipping his erect cock upwards and behind his belt line before heading out to join her. The first time he saw her dressed for the evening was when he turned the corner and saw from the feet up what can only be described as fuck me boots that gripped their soft leather to her slim calves, then on to the exposed skin of her thighs that he was so desperate to be in between. The dress wasn't as short as some of them that he'd seen her wear but if she wasn't careful when she bent over he was sure he'd get to see that arse again. All thoughts of her arse were banished from his mind, however, when his eyes reached her chest. She may as well have not had a top half of her dress for what he could see showing through the thin material. 'Keep your eyes moving' he reminded himself as he finally met her gaze. 'You look amazing, I can see why you wanted to get dressed up. Shall we start with a jagger?'