Slutty Aunt Elaine Fucks her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm, no, give me your cock again. Fuck my mouth. Use me, Nathan.' Elaine was totally submissive at this moment and her voice totally gave her away as she begged for more cock.

'Put your hands behind your back and kneel up like a good slut then. Let me see how much of a slut my aunt really is and what I have been missing out on all these years.' Nathan demanded. He was pretty sure that the slutty aunt on her knees in front of him was submitting to him and if she did what she was told to here, he knew that he would be able to really take control. Without thought or hesitation, Elaine followed her nephews command and sat up a little higher, opening her mouth and once again looking up with her soulful brown eyes at Nathan, the mascara having now dried on her face in the time it had taken to adjust position. He zoomed in on his aunt's desperate face as he placed his hand behind her head and with no delicacy what so ever, pushed his cock as far in to her throat as he could and held her there with maybe three quarters of his eleven inches buried in her slutty mouth, drool pouring from her lips as she began to need to breath. Elaine brought her hands round to the front, placing them on Nathan's muscular thighs and tried to push back to allow her to take a breath. Still focusing on his aunt's face with his camera, the horny young nephew held her head firmly in place for another couple of seconds before he pulled her head backwards with her tied back hair.

'I'll decide when I take my cock out of my slut aunt's mouth,' Nathan instructed to the whore on her knees in front of him. Painting for air, the odd cough coming from her as her throat readjusted, more filth flowed from Elaine's mouth.

''Oh yes, choke me with it. I'll be good and keep my hands behind my back.' Said Elaine, obeying like a true submissive slut.

'Look up at me,' commanded Nathan. 'Look directly at the camera and do as I tell you and let's really show Chris just how naughty my aunty Bo is.'

With her nephews member covered in her drool and now half way back in to her mouth, Elaine looked, up through the top of her eyes and nodded accordingly. Not only was Nathan pushing his cock in to Elaine's mouth but he had began to use the grip he had on her hair to move her head backwards and forwards, quicker and quicker as he got impatient to release what he knew would be another full load in to her. Each time his engorged helmet made contact with Elaine's throat a new gargling noise appeared from her mouth, promptly followed by more and more saliva, covering the intruding cock and covering her chin and beginning to run down her neck. Nathan grew closer and closer to orgasm and continued to take advantage of Elaine's submission and used her mouth mercilessly until he was on the brink of eruption.

'Finish me off, Bo. Show me how desperate you are to taste my cum'

Now knowing her nephews cock was a two handed job, Elaine brought both hands round from behind her back and began working them up and down his shaft with the same urgency as Nathan had moved her head backwards and forwards.

'Oh, I'm desperate,' Elaine assured him 'Cum for aunty Bo, Nathan.'

In a brief role reversal, Nathan did just as his aunty instructed and began to erupt. On seeing his first thrust forward Elaine just about covered the end of Nathan's cock with her mouth as the first wave of cum arrived. The force of the explosion caused the cum to hit the back of her throat and before she could adjust, another hit, causing gargles and coughs and cum to slide from around the side of Nathan's cock, dropping on to Elaine's thighs and floor around her. Steadying himself and making sure he caught the moment clearly on camera, Nathan pushed his cock a little deeper in to Elaine's mouth as he spasmed once more and another wave of jism left his enormous cock and he knew he was as deep as he could get and held his aunt firmly in place as he finished emptying his balls in to her willing mouth. Swallowing as quickly as she could, Elaine still couldn't keep up with the amount of cum pouring in to her mouth. She needed to breath but trusted now that her nephew would let her up soon and let herself just be used to empty his balls in to. Another few seconds passed and Nathan released his grip on his aunty's hair and she instinctively pulled away and up, gasping for breath. She sat back and gave a little cough, bringing up a bit of cum, landing on her lacy bralette, causing it to go even more transparent.

Nathan hit the red button on his phone which stopped the recording and put his phone down.

'You ok?' he enquired. He really did get lost in the moment and knew his aunty well enough that if she wanted something to stop, she would say so, but still, he had just fucked her face pretty hard. The way he would normally do to a one night stand or a prostitute while he was away on tour with the army. But this was his aunty Bo so he really did want to make sure she was ok.

'Fuck yeah,' Elaine assured him. 'That was almost exactly what I'd had dreams about. Not that I had imagined your cock as quite that big and that I wouldn't be able to breath, but close enough.' She laughed. 'I'm going to go and get myself tidied up...again...hot tub?' she asked as she stood up.

'Yeah go on then.' Nathan replied as Elaine got to her feet and walked across to the wall switch near the TV that turned the heating unit up on the hot tub outside. Bending over the crotch of her underwear was on show and was now so wet and see through from the load Nathan had left inside her and now how much her cunt had self lubricated as she worked on her nephews cock that Elaine's pussy was undeniably visible through her panties.

Adjusting his cock, which had stuck itself to his leg with a combination of Elaine's saliva and some of his cum that had been coughed up when his aunty gagged for breath, Nathan also stood and followed as Elaine walked from the living room, turning to head upstairs as she regained a normal breathing pattern. Reaching the top, Elaine walked forwards to her room and Nathan headed to his. He removed his sweat stained t-shirt and stood there rubbing himself as he rerun the last half an hour in his head.

'No point in a bikini' thought Elaine, removing the pretty lace lounge wear that now looked liked she had worn it to a bukkake party. She finished wiping the remnants of Nathan's seed from her chest and wrapped a towel around herself and grabbing a second towel headed to the room next door to find herself impressed that her nephews cock was hardening once more as he sat on the edge of his bed, eyes closed, clearly reliving what had happened since his arrival at his aunt's house that evening.

'Don't waste it, Sweets.' Said Elaine, breaking Nathan from the erotic rerun going on in his mind's eye. 'Come on, let's jump in the hot tub,' and with that she threw her nephew a towel, and opened hers playfully, jiggling her tits. 'There are still loads of places that you need to cum'. Wrapping his own towel around his waist, Nathan followed his aunt down stairs and in to the garden, only dropping their towels as they finished rinsing their feet in the foot bath and were hidden from the prying eye of Elaine's neighbours by the canopy normally used to shield Elaine from the mid day sun. Elaine stepped in first and as she lifted her left leg over the edge of the tub, Nathan got the briefest of glimpses of her arse hole.

'Mmmmm, I might just have to fuck that like that picture asks,' Nathan thought deviantly and his aunty lifted her other leg, giving the same view again. Elaine bent over to switch on the spa function of the hot tub that drove her to horniness at the best of times, let alone in this situation, and sat down, immediately feeling the benefit of one of the air jets passing between her pussy lips and over her clit. The moment she sat down and turned her head, Elaine was once again greeted by her nephews enormous member, again rock solid and ready to fuck, directly in her face as he manoeuvred past her and took a seat alongside.

Elaine placed her head back on the inflatable pillow behind her causing her back to arch and breasts to raise to the surface of the water, froth and foam forming around them as the hot tub bubbled away. Somehow in the water they looked even bigger and Nathan was glued to the sight of his aunt's tits.

'Just like your dad,' Elaine said playfully, noticing where Nathan's eyes were stuck. 'He's a boob man as well.'

'Talking of Dad,' replied Nathan, his eyes finally leaving the floating mounds of pleasure at the surface of the water. 'His birthday do in a few weeks is going to be a lot more fun now.'

'Oh shit, I'd forgotten all about that. We will have to behave that night. Is Demi coming? She said, sitting up, momentarily becoming aware of the gravity of having just fucked her big brother's son.

''No way. If I'm around you, then I want to be able to get my hands on whatever part of you I fancy. We will just have to make sure nobody sees or hears us.' Nathan corrected his aunt. He had seen how she submitted earlier and wanted to indulge in that a little more. 'I don't think Dad would be that surprised though. I had to tell him when your pictures were put on Xhamster because you were in such a bad place. I know he looked them up and reported them because he asked me which ones I had been sent.'

This piece of news shook Elaine a little. She knew her brother knew about the pictures online, and she knew that Nathan told him he had been sent them. What she hadn't known up until that point was that her big brother had purposely sought out her naked photos and if, as he had told Nathan, he had reported them all, he had even seen close ups of her cunt dribbling cum.

''He must think I'm a right slut,' Elaine replied to her nephew, feeling his hand rest on her leg, restarting the levels of contact that were so taboo that they made her pussy twitch with excitement.

'And he'd be wrong would he? You're not exactly prudish are you?' He teased her, running his hand up her thigh and cupping her crotch, allowing a finger to briefly dip in to his aunt's waiting hole.

'And you're complaining, are you?' Within seconds of her pussy being held, Elaine was ready to go again. Try as she might, the thought of her brother scrolling through her pictures and seeing her pussy full of a dildo while she worked on her clit with her wand, wouldn't leave her mind. And she found that despite her hoping it would embarrass her and that she would hate the idea of Mark jerking his cock to her, she actually saw the day dream through to it's conclusion, imagining his face as he erupted and calling her name, only being broken from her thoughts by Nathan's finger sliding over her sensitive clit, sending jolts of pleasure through her.

'Not even a bit,' Nathan responded, taking his free hand and turning Elaine's head towards him, pushing one, then two fingers between her lips and fully inside her. He moved in to her long slender neck, gently nibbling and sucking and continuing to move his fingers inside her.

'Oh, god. Ssshhh. The neighbours windows are open.' Elaine said in heavy whispers as she grew breathless and hornier. Despite her verbal resistance, her body complied like a good slut aunt for her favourite nephew, raising her hips so he had better access to work his fingers into her.

'Me ssshhh? You're the one that makes more noise than anybody I've ever fucked. It's you that needs to bite your lip while I make you cum.'

''Fuck, yes, I'll be good. I'll stay quiet. Make me cum. Please Nathan.' Came the desperate response.

It was like she hadn't had an orgasm in months thought Nathan, upping the intensity of his fingers. In and out, faster and faster, the water of the hot tub making give away splashes. Elaine's mouth was wide open now and she was barely breathing, trying to hold in the animalistic groans that she actually wanted to release.

'Urgh, fuck, yes' Elaine let go, her words louder than she'd hoped and if her neighbour was in her room, would definitely have alerted her to what was going on. Thrusting her hips even further upwards, her pussy muscles clenched around her nephews fingers, all but preventing him from further fucking her with them. Lust took over the slutty aunt and she sat up, pushing her nephew backwards so he was sat with his back firmly against the wall of the hot tub with the top of his manly chest and broad shoulders on view. Turning herself to face him, Elaine lifted her left leg across, straddling Nathan's thighs, his cock occasionally bobbing against her lower stomach. The fact that it went as far as her belly button and a little beyond, even in that position, didn't escape Elaine's notice and excitement and desire to feel stretched was joined by a little apprehension. Earlier had certainly left her insides tender and he had only been there for a moment of minutes. 'If he fucks me like I think he might, I don't know how I am going to walk tomorrow,' thought Elaine. But right at that moment, she didn't care if she had to spend all of tomorrow sitting on ice packs, she wanted to ride her nephew and raised herself up accordingly, holding his throbbing cock upright, slowly lowering herself until she felt the tip part her already tender lips.

Elaine's jaw dropped as she looked in to her nephews eyes. The size of his helmet was really stretching her. She sat up again, adjusting her angle. This time she tilted the challenging member further towards her and sat back, taking the cock with more ease. In her new position, Elaine's body cast more of a shadow on Nathan's face and as she looked down, she couldn't help but recognise Mark, her brother, in his features. Her nephew was so similar to his Dad that, with the change of lighting, it could almost have been him sat there. Sitting back forcefully, Elaine allowed her mind to wander from one real life taboo moment to a realm of fantasy that she hadn't entered to this point. Staring her nephew deep in the eye but imagining his father, she let his cock enter her until she felt her cervix complain from the pressure. As she raised herself up to begin riding her nephew properly, Elaine's mind was still imagining her big brother's cock inside her thinking of the the protruding veins on the cock filling her as his, until the moment her motion brought her g-spot inline with the ridge of Nathan's helmet. Dragging the raised edge of his belle end across the most sensitive area of her insides was too much to handle and she stood up involuntarily with the electric waves running through her, her hand instinctively moving to rub her clit as fast as she could, stream after stream of cum erupting from her as she squirted all over her nephews face. Bending at the waist, Elaine placed one hand on the ridged wall of the hot tub next to Nathan's head and with the other reached behind his head and pulled him in closer to her still squirting pussy. The horny nephew put both hand through his aunt's parted legs, grabbing her tensed arse, pulling her tighter to his face until his tongue made contact with her pussy. Nathan could tell exactly what sort of pace was required from the urgency that Elaine was rubbing herself in to a fresh with and went to work accordingly, allowing his tongue to run right between her lips and with tense tongue almost fucking her hole.

'Oooooh FUCK YES,' Elaine screamed. She wasn't even trying to keep quiet now and there was no way her neighbours hadn't been alerted. The moans and guttural, throaty groans Elaine was making only come from one thing and that was having intense, uncontrollable orgasms. Fortunately for Elaine, her neighbour wasn't home and she knew that as she had seen her drive away earlier that evening. What she didn't know was that her 18 year old son, Laurence, was well aware of what was going on and was paying particular interest in the noises and silhouettes under the hot tub canopy next door. Staying well out of sight behind the partially closed curtain in his mum's darkened bedroom, rubbing his dick as he listened to his sexy neighbour begging for permission to cum further

'Please let me cum just like that, that's it Nathan, lick aunty Bo's pussy, please let me cum.'

Lowering his head from his aunt's crotch and removing her pussy from his mouth, Nathan told her to keep coming.

'Cum like a good whore. Rub your cunt.'

''Take me inside,' begged Elaine. 'I need you to fuck me.'

The urgent splashing that accompanied the two desperately horny relatives leaving the tub gave Laurence enough warning to duck down our of sight as they came fully in to view in the garden next door. Grabbing his aunt by the hand, Nathan pulled her towards him so her back was against his front, his rock hard member stuck between them against his stomach. Believing nobody was home next door, Elaine allowed herself to be lost in the moment not caring that her whole body, face, tits, shaven pussy and even engorged clit were illuminated from the light she had left on in the house. Feeling Nathan's hand reached round from behind working on her clit she reached up and locked her fingers behind his neck for support as the latest waves of pleasure made her legs shake.

Confident that Elaine's eyes were closed and that the guy behind her was paying no attention to him, Laurence stood a little closer, bringing his phone to the open widow , positioning it and zooming in on his neighbours body and face along with the hands groping every inch of her.

'Fuck, Nathan, I'm cumming again. That's it, make your favourite aunty squirt. Squeeze my tits, oh fuck yes!' Elaine's legs gave way as the filth poured from her mouth, catching herself around Nathan's neck and further supported by her nephews tight grip on her tits.

The words coming from Elaine's mouth caused Laurence to stop rubbing his cock and fully focus in on the screen of his phone, recording his neighbour convulsing, her face giving away exactly how much pleasure and excitement was running through her body and the dirty talk giving her away as being made to feel all of this by her own nephew.

'Fuck me, I just wanted some pics to jerk to, but this is fucking immense,' thought Laurence. His joy at the view in front of him however was ruined by Nathan removing his fingers from Elaine's pussy and guiding her forcefully but with care in to the house.

Now it was Elaine's turn to lead. Reaching behind her she grabbed her nephews hand and hastily made her way across the living room, taking him with her, up the stairs and directly in to her bedroom, leaving wet foot prints with each urgent step. She laid down with her still wet body across the width of the bed and Nathan stood over her, his cock ready to go at the sight of his aunt placing each foot flat on top of the duvet and parting her legs, her inner thighs showing evidence of how much she had cum while Nathan was rubbing her to an intense orgasm just a moment ago and exposing her pussy that was red and puffy from the nights attention, but oh so willing to take more.

Dropping to his knees, Nathan placed a hand on the inside of each of his aunt's thighs and parted them further, and placed his tongue at the bottom of her wide open pussy and slowly dragged it upwards, tasting her finally as he had wanted to do for so long. The first of many groans came from Elaine, starting out as murmurs of appreciation and interrupted by louder, 'OH FUCKS!'. She began to grip the duvet below her as that feeling she knew so well started to grow in her lower stomach. Letting go of her bedding, Elaine's fingers went to her nephews hair and she started to rock her hips into the quickening action of Nathan's tongue and as it hit her swollen clit one more time, Elaine held her nephews head in place and began to grind against his chin and tongue, pressing down and releasing the orgasm she had been waiting for. Nathan continued to lap as his Aunty Bo came again and again, her pussy gaping with each climax and fingers gripping his hair tighter with each bolt of electric excitement that ran through her. Nathan brought his hands higher up Elaine's thighs, if possible, parting them even furthers while he continued to lap at the juicy pussy his aunt was so willingly presenting for him. While he worked on her pulsating clit with his tongue, he worked first one and then a second finger inside Elaine's welcoming cunt and began paying attention to her g-spot, curling his digits round so that his manly fingers brought new groans of pleasure. As Elaine's next orgasm grew, her hips bucking and her sexy arse rising off of the bed as the feeling got stronger and stronger and just at the point where she let go with her strongest climax so far, Nathan added a third finger to his aunty's wet hole.