Slutty Aunt Elaine Fucks her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OH MY FUCKING GOD!' Elaine screamed. 'Fuck, fuck, Nathan yes. AAAAARGH, FUCK, GOD, THAT'S IT!'

Orgasm after orgasm washed over her as she looked down between her tits that were heaving up and down as she desperately gasped for breath so see her nephew looking back up at her with his whole mouth pressed over her pussy, tasting her cum as it flowed from her. The sight of him, the most taboo sight she could have imagined sent her off towards yet another explosion. She watched her legs begin to shake almost uncontrollably and she went almost silent as her breathing became shallow and rapid, her head falling back and eyes closing in the forbidden ecstasy of it all. The image now burned in to her memory was now fucking her mind as she gratefully accepted the attention being paid to her cunt by her favourite nephew and the combination of the two now made her writhe as well as shake and buck from the physical pleasure. Letting go of Nathan's hair, her hands went across her own body, grasping at her own tits urgently as taboo thoughts run through her head as she resaw the sight of her own nephew looking up at her from between her legs.

'I really am the ultimate slut now,' she thought and with that she came again, her spasming pussy trying to force Nathan's fingers from inside her.

'If you'd fuck your own nephew, you'd fuck anyone,' raced through her mind next. 'UUUUURGH, YEAH, FUCK!' Her thoughts were interrupted by involuntary fuck sounds coming from her own mouth as her mind fucking continued inside her head.

'If Mark finds out about this, he'll punish me for sure...bet he would spend loads of time on my tits.'

As she laid there playing with her own tits, imagining her brothers hands all over them, Elaine became aware of Nathan slowing down on her clit and removing his fingers from her tender pussy. Taking the opportunity, Elaine shuffled herself around on the bed so that she was laying the correct way and she had support for her head, sitting up a little , she parted her legs, feet flat and her pussy open wide, red, sore and clearly tender from the attention it had already received.

''Thank fuck for that,' said Nathan, wiping his chin and standing up. 'My knees were starting to kill me,' he continued with a cheeky smile, 'and my tongue.'

Elaine couldn't help but notice the enormous cock stood proudly to attention directly at eye level and reaching out, took old of it as best she could in just one hand.

'Guess it's my turn to put my mouth to work then, isn't it?' Elaine's pussy was sore. She wasn't going to be able to take a fucking right now so she decided she was going to give Nathan the dirtiest sluttiest blow job she had ever given so her well used and sensitive cunt could rest and recover.

Swinging herself back round on the bed, Elaine opened her legs and reached round the back of her nephew, grabbing his arse and pulling him in between them, opening her mouth wide and accepting his cock between her lips.

'Oh no, I was on my knees, now you,' Nathan demanded, taking his aunty by the ponytail and directing her to the floor. 'I'll let you choose though, hands behind your back or hands on my arse, but don't take them away once they're there. Understand, my beautiful Aunty Bo?'

Now on her knees and with a cock in her mouth, Elaine could do nothing more than look up through her watery, make up stained eyes and nod like a good submissive slut and kneeled up a little higher, putting both her hands behind her back and relaxing her body as Nathan began guiding her head backwards and forwards with his grip on her hair.

'Open your mouth wider, I'm going to fuck your throat,' Nathan demanded. 'That's it, good slut.'

The demeaning commands from such a familiar voice once again played with Elaine's mind and sent a mini orgasm through her body without being touched, causing a moan to leave her cock filled mouth.

'You even like your face being abused. Proper filthy cunt I could have been fucking all this time,' Nathan scorned his submissive aunty and jammed his full length in to her throat. Instinctively Elaine pulled back and brought her hands round to Nathan's thighs.

'What did I say about keeping your hands behind your back?' Nathan asked. Spotting his aunt's discarded robe from earlier in the evening, he took the saying belt from it and stepped behind her.

'Put your hands back where they were,' he instructed. Elaine would never normally allow herself to be tied up on the first night but this was weirdly ok for her as it was her nephew. Doing as she was told, she felt her hands drawn together tighter, causing an intake of excited breath from her. Using his most basic military skills, Nathan secured his aunt's wrists in a way that he knew she wouldn't be able to escape from unless he consented. That thought really gave him a thrill and he went back to urgently using her face.

Elaine wasn't being given any time to catch her breath. A few seconds of violent thrusts, followed by the feeling of her throat being invaded and blocked by her nephews enormous member, then just a moment's relief where she finally got to draw some air in to her lungs had her feeling light headed. On and on the face fucking went. Nathan had already cum twice that night and was set to keep going. Elaine's face was starting to ache as much as her pussy now. Her throat needed a break, her jaw was hurting, her chin was even getting red from the combination of Nathan's swollen balls hitting it and the amount of drool she had released as her mouth was invaded over and over.

'Cum for me, Nathan. Give aunty Bo your cum.' Elaine liked to talk filthy anyway, but she really meant it. She needed this cum badly. She needed it to get a rest from the hammering her young nephew was giving every hole, but more than that she was craving it to feel his hot sticky juice in or over her and to see the look of ecstasy and relief wash over his face. 'Cum over my face, there weren't any pictures like that. One just for you.' Elaine handed her phone to him.

'Use your tongue while I wank in to your mouth then,' said Nathan , taking his cock in his hand and squeezing streams of pre-cum on to Elaine's waiting tongue, snapping pictures as his aunt lapped up his fluid. Wanking his cock faster and faster, Nathan felt the welcome surge of adrenaline and his toes curl and thighs tighten and one, then another and then another load of cum exploded from his throbbing member. First landing in his aunt's hair, then coating her forehead with semen, running down her face as he continued to unload stick streams of spunk, hitting he back of Elaine's throat with one direct hit then slowing down to release smaller shots of cum on to her chin and lips.

Flash, flash, flash went Elaine's phone in Nathan's hand. Then reaching round one final time, he took his aunt's ponytail in his hand and worked his entire length back down her throat, continuing to take pictures as her nose buried itself in his trimmed pubic hair, her throat tightening around Nathan's softening cock as she gagged. Flash, flash, flash carried on the camera phone, taking record of Elaine's most deviant blow job ever. Finally, and with sticky globs of her nephews semen causing a taboo connection between her chin and Nathan's cock, Elaine was released from the firm grip holding her in place while Nathan had finished letting his orgasmic wave subside. Drawing in a deep breath and panting for all she was worth, the slutty, most deviant of aunts sat back on her heels and looked at the camera one last time as Nathan took a final picture of her looking her most whore-ish. Nathan placed the phone on the old chest of draws he was standing in front of and reached behind Elaine's back and with a couple of pulls and an unlooping of his aunty's dressing down belt, her hands were released. Elaine brought them round in front of her, subconsciously rubbing at her wrists as she looked down to see red marks that she half hoped would be there tomorrow to remind her of this evening's antics while she was going about her day to day business.

'I don't know about you but I need a beer.' Said Nathan, running his hands through his own dark hair, slightly slicking it back with his own sweat.

'I'm just going to lay here and recover for a minute, replied Elaine as she clambered to her feet and retreated to laying on the bed, still trying her best to get her breathing back to normal. Nathan wrapped the towel from his aunts earlier shower around him as she laid on her front, causing her tits to squeeze down underneath her and the outside of her juicy breasts to bulge at the side. He tracked down with his eyes as Elaine wriggled a little to get comfortable and her arse stuck out appealingly as she parted her legs a little, revealing her still gaping pussy.

'Send me those pictures please, Bo. I got some good ones.' Nathan said as he threw his aunt's phone on to the bed next to her and he turned away from his freshly used aunty and headed down stairs to grab himself a beer.

Nathan headed for the kitchen and to the fridge, grabbing a cold bottle of beer and getting the opener from the draw. He took a long swig and shook his head.

'I'm in Elaine's kitchen in just my boxers after spending the night fucking her and licking her pussy and cumming all over her. This is fucking mad.' He thought as he went through to the living room, seeing his phone lit up from a recent missed call from Chris. He grabbed the phone and went outside to cool down properly while he had his drink and called his friend back.

'Sorry, mate. We were a bit busy again.' Started Nathan down the phone.

On the other end of the phone, Chris was keen to hear all about his pal fucking his aunt but most of all he was pissed off that tomorrow's plans had been cancelled because of it.

'It's only a few games of pool,' said Nathan apologetically. 'Tell me you wouldn't do the same. How often to you get the chance to plough your own aunt, especially one that looks like mine and is this much if a slut.'

Upstairs, Elaine was drifting off and somewhere between sleep and consciousness, vaguely listening to her nephews description of her and smiled to herself. She couldn't deny it. She had just given herself entirely to her own nephew. If that didn't make her a slut, nothing would. Sleepily she reached and grabbed her phone and selected the set that Nathan had just taken and sent them to him. Falling asleep content that she had followed his instruction.

Back in the garden, Nathan was still bickering with his friend on the phone when it vibrated in his hand. Still defending his position but now on speaker, he went to the gallery on his phone and opened up the recently received images. Clicking on the last one he took, his filthy, sexy, slutty aunt looking up in to the camera, covered in spunk, running off of her chin, sticking one of her eyes closed. He selected the photo and forwarded it to Chris.

'Look at what I've just sent you. A few games of pool and a beer with you or all day fucking her?'

'For fucks sake,' Chris could all of a sudden see his friends point. 'But you owe me, and I want more pictures of that slutty aunt if yours.'

'Yes, mate. And meet up next weekend if you're about? You know you would do the same.' Both men laughed and hung up with Nathan promising to keep his mate informed of how things went with Elaine.

'Aunt or no aunt,' he bragged as he was finishing the call, 'I'm going to fuck her senseless this weekend.'

Once again just on the other side of the fence, Elaine's teenage neighbour was listening in, taking in all the information he could before working out what he was going to do about it.

'She really is his fucking aunt,' he thought, rubbing his hardening cock. 'If she'll fuck him, then she'll fuck anybody.'

Nathan sat back in the garden chair and swigged his beer, slowly relaxing in to the moment and enjoying the thought that his aunty Bo was upstairs probably still coated in his cum. He rubbed at his cock again and opened his phone. Looking through the dozens of new pictures he had of Elaine. He looked at the pictures of earlier in the evening with his aunt presenting her cunt to his camera.

'I want to fuck that properly' Nathan thought to himself. 'I've barely been in her cunt.' And with that perverted thought running through his mind, he finished his beer and walked back in to the house.

Climbing the stairs, Nathan thought back to earlier in the evening when he was worried about getting caught spying on his aunt's bare leg and waist and now he was going directly to her room planning to fuck her properly this time. He opened the door further allowing light to flood in from the moon entering through the window on the stair well, enhancing his view of his sleeping aunt.

'Fuck,' he complained out loud, looking down at his now rock hard cock straining at his boxers. Dropping his underwear at the door, he made his way across the room, climbing on to the bed between his face down aunty's legs, parting them further. Elaine stirred and made noises of appreciation as her nephews laid gently on top of her, his weight pressing her slightly in to the bed and the tip of his cock nudging her tender pussy lips. With a gentle rock forward, Nathan entered his aunty's pussy, causing her to wake fully with a jolt of unexpected pleasure mixed with not a little pain from her insides.

''Oh fuck, Nathan. Slowly. I'm a little bit swollen and tender down there and your cock is huge.' Elaine reminded her horny nephew over her shoulder as she arced her back, pushing her tits forward and her arse up a little as a bit more of his cock filled her pussy.

Nathan supported himself and pressed his aunt's lower body in to the mattress below, holding her down by her hips as he worked himself inside her. He could feel the sensitivity of her insides from cumming so hard earlier on and she was tight around him, enhancing the sensation as he got deeper inside her. Reaching her deepest part and nudging his enormous helmet against his aunt's cervix, Nathan began to withdraw his dick in a smooth motion, bringing more loud groans from Elaine's mouth. She raised herself up on to her elbows, now truly presenting herself to be fucked from behind and Nathan pushed back inside her, once again grabbing her hips and entering more purposefully this time

Nathan went from pinning his slutty aunt down by her hips, to using them to pull Elaine on to his cock as he thrust hard inside her. Loosening her insides that were still tight from cumming so hard earlier on, enhancing the sensation as he got deeper inside her. Reaching her deepest part and nudging his enormous helmet against his aunt's cervix, Nathan began to withdraw his dick in a smooth motion, bringing more loud groans from Elaine's mouth. She raised herself up on to her elbows, now truly presenting herself to be fucked from behind and Nathan pushed back inside her, once again grabbing her hips and entering more purposefully this time. With every withdrawal motion, Nathan could see Elaine's pussy gaping with fresh orgasms, her arse cheeks parted wide and her arsehole puckering as she came.

'Oh god, fuck, Nathan fuck me hard and fast, I can't take too much more. Use me hard. Cum in me like the slutty aunt I am.' Elaine was loud now and totally lost in feeling used and abused. Needing no second invitation, Nathan began to increase his speed. Sawing in and out, each thrust hitting the deepest parts of Elaine. She dropped from her elbows, gripping the duvet, biting down on the pillow in front of her head as she tried to muffle the screams of pain and ecstasy that she couldn't contain. The sounds of their bodies slapping together grew more and more frequent as Nathan slammed in to his aunty Bo as hard as he could. Encouraged by her screams he continued, on and on until he could barely hear a sound coming from Elaine. She felt like she had been fucked in to submission and was now staring at her headboard, mouth wide open making short grunts with each thrust inside her cunt.

Nathan knew he was nowhere near cumming. He was young and fit and his stamina was good from his military training. He didn't want to tell Elaine that though. He'd been in this position enough where women couldn't take anymore and he ended up having to wank over them or something less fun. He wanted to fill Elaine's pussy, his gorgeous aunty Bo's cunt to the brim with his seed. On and on he went until he felt the familiar surge of cum building in his swollen balls. Flipping Elaine over like a toy, he put one of her legs on each of his shoulders and lined his cock up with his aunt's waiting hole. Elaine wanted to object. She knew he was way too big for her to take him comfortably like this, let alone with a pussy that was as red raw as hers was currently. Placing both her hands on his chest in her only manageable form of resistance, Nathan either didn't notice or didn't care as he lowered himself down, parting her cunt lips with his bell end, the first few inches of his cock sliding in easily. He felt Elaine's finger nails dig in to his chest at the same moment he felt her pussy contract around his cock in yet another orgasm for his filthy aunt. Lowering himself down further he obscured the light from behind him a little, once again casting shadows across his face that immediately made him recognisable as a younger version of his father. Elaine urgently brought her legs down and around Nathan's waist as her mind took over. Once again the sluttiest of actions that she was partaking in not being enough and thinking of how she'd feel even dirtier if it really was Mark fucking her right now. With a little more pressure Nathan buried the last couple of inches of his cock inside his aunty, supporting himself above her and staring directly in to her deep brown eyes as the distance between them become zero. Latching her legs around his middle and reaching up to grab his neck, Elaine pulled his face towards her and passionately kissed him. Their tongues becoming intertwined and their attraction to one another exploding. Being able to hold back no longer, Nathan quickened his thrusts sawing his huge cock against his aunty's g-spot. Elaine gripped tighter and as one both exploded in a moment of taboo bliss that went on seemingly forever. Closing her eyes, Elaine went between the reality of her own nephew emptying his seed inside her and her filthy images of her big brother doing it instead.

'Stay there, don't move.' Elaine begged. Nathan had no intention of moving. His aunt's pussy was still milking him and he continues to spasm.

She released the vice like grip she had placed on him with her legs around his waist and lowered them and Nathan relaxed, putting more weight on his aunty and kissing her tenderly. Responding with passion Elaine welcomed the kiss and scratched up and down Nathan's back, not realising she was rocking her hips gently as she did so. Desperately trying to prolong the intense feeling running through his loins, Nathan once again pinned his slutty aunt down by her hips and once more ploughed in to her. Elaine couldn't believe what was happening. She thought she had taken her pounding for the evening but he was about to start up again.

'Nathan, I can't,' she gasped as he began fucking her all over again. 'I'm broken. Oh fuck, oh my god, fuck, I'm cumming again. Nathan, please. I can't my pussy hurts. Fuck, Nathan I can't keep cumming.'

'I thought you were a proper slut, Nathan blurted out forcefully, continuing to slam his cock home. He upped his pace and watched as Elaine begged for no more but once again her body gave her away and as Nathan slipped from her pussy in the rampant fucking motion, her cunt gaped and squirted harder than she had ever squirted. Her body feeling as if it had risen off the bed in bliss and then came crashing down, fighting for breath as her body shook uncontrollably, her pussy contracting and her moans continuing. 'If you're pussy can't take it, get on all fours again. I'm going to fuck your arse. I told you earlier I wanted to after I'd seen than picture, now I'm going to.'