Slutty Aunt Elaine Fucks her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could say anything, Nathan had flipped her on to her front and raised her on to all fours by her hips. Her feet were either side of his legs so her pert arse cheeks parted perfectly, displaying the hole that was next on his list to sample. Elaine was soaked in cum from the waist down including her arse and sliding his cock between her lips to get just a little more lubrication, Nathan brought his cock inline with his aunt's arse hole.

'I don't think you'll fit, Sweets.' Elaine said, with fear in her voice. Hoping to put her nephew off. Pushing his helmet downwards and putting pressure on Elaine's most intimate of holes, Nathan saw the tip of his cock slightly dip inside her. Letting the pressure off, Elaine's arse encircled Nathan's helmet, not deep and barely any of his helmet even inside her but it was a start Nathan thought as he held his aunt in place, allowing her to get used to being stretched in the butt area.

'Slowly, Nathan. I've never had that much cock in my arse. Stay still, let me work you in.' Elaine whispered, slowly rocking herself backwards, taking more and more cock inside her a millimetre at a time. For his part Nathan was doing his very best to stay still. What he wanted to do was fuck her hard and fast in the arse and hear her scream again. Trying to let his aunty do the work until she asked him to do something, he felt a pop and looking at his cock noticed that his whole helmet was inside Elaine now and she was holding her arse cheeks as wide as she could, lowering herself backwards, seemingly taking the massive cock invading her with some ease. 'I can't believe you're in my arse. Slowly Nathan, but fuck my arse. Use your slutty aunt's butt and cum in that as well.' Within a moment Elaine realised that the language she had used gave her no other option than to take what followed. Her filthy invitation caused Nathan to act like a raging bull and, totally ignoring his aunt's request to go slowly, Nathan began to fuck his auntys arse for all he was worth. He could feel spurts of her cum leaving her cunt each time he thrust in to her waiting sphincter and that was all the encouragement he needed.

The tighter and warmer rear hole, teamed with his aunt's filthy request brought Nathan close to cumming quicker than expected and quickening his pace he told Elaine of his imminent orgasm.

'I'm going to cum in your arse now. Now all your slutty holes are mine. Oh fuck yes. Fuck, I'm cumming in your arse right now Bo!'

'Fuck yes, Nathan. Use my last hole. Fill me up. Make me drip with your cum.' Begged Elaine. And feeling spurt after spurt enter her arse she collapsed under her nephews weight as his softening cock slipped from her, bringing a load of cum with it.

'Now are you finished?' Elaine laughed at her nephew who was panting hard, his head over her shoulder. 'Now I need a joint and a drink, roll off, Sweets.' Standing up gingerly, Elaine gathered her robe and knotted belt from the earlier slutty exploits and made her way to the bathroom. On her return Nathan had already gone downstairs and was back on his phone.

'Still Chris?' Elaine enquired.

'Yeah, but at least he isn't pissed off now that I cancelled seeing him tomorrow.'

''Why did you cancel?' Elaine knew the answer but the ego boost of Nathan cancelling his mate so he could fuck her more didn't go amiss. 'I have my own bits and pieces to do in the morning. I was expecting to wake up, nurse a little hangover, grab a coffee and then I'm off on some errands so you may as well meet up with him. I'll catch up with you in the afternoon and maybe we can go and get something to eat like we were meant to tonight, before you corrupted me!' Elaine hadn't bothered to tie her robe and sat down at the table with her stash box once more and building herself one last strong joint for the night.

'That's a point. Fair enough, I'll message him. I do want mote of you though, Bo. Demi isn't back til Sunday and I've got months of frustration to release!' Nathan replied.

Elaine finished building her joint and wandered in to the garden, followed by her nephew and sat on one of the loungers, letting her robe fall open and the pleasant summer breeze harden her nipples. Nathan sat opposite her in just his tight boxer briefs, apparently in a semi erect state once more from the outline of his cock through the material

'So, what are you guys up to tomorrow? I'm sure he's going to have plenty of questions about me and tonight. Be careful though, Sweets. Don't get me wrong, a faceless squaddie friend of yours getting off to my pictures is fucking sexy and hot but I can't risk being made public again like before.'

A sense of realty had washed over Elaine and whilst she had no regrets about finally finding out what Nathan's cock felt like I side her, she couldn't be shamed like she was before. It took too much explaining.

'No, I get that. But he's sound. He won't say anything. Just a bit of a pervert and deviant like we are and enjoys the fun. I'll make sure tomorrow when I see him though. He did just ask me to bring you along too tomorrow though, cheeky fucker.' Nathan's reply was honest and although there were times that evening he had looked at his aunt as nothing but a piece of meat, he cared for her deeply and didn't want her embarrassed again so would definitely make sure Chris didn't say anything to anyone.

'Yeah, I bet he did. So what pictures did you send him tonight? How much of me has he seen and likely cum to while you were fucking me?' Elaine was winding Nathan up, pretending that she was anything but turned on by a faceless stranger cumming to her slutty pictures.

'A few, but he liked the video of you talking in to the camera most he said.' Nathan wasn't buying in to the pretence and told it like it was and Elaine drew her last drag on her joint, standing up, her robe still open and walked over to her nephew.

'Right, my favourite nephew, I need to sleep. So I'm going to go and try to drop off in our cum soaked fuck nest and you can crash in the spare room. Otherwise neither of us will get any sleep and I won't be able to walk tomorrow.' And with that Elaine leant over, her tits swinging freely and she gently kissed her nephew on the lips, lingering and enjoying him pulling her closer and their tongues flirting with each other as they said goodnight. Turning and walking through the door in to the house, Elaine stopped and looked playfully over her shoulder, laughed to herself, shook her head at the nights antics and made her way to bed.