Slutty Aunt Elaine Fucks her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm gonna cum', Nathan got out through groans and pants of his own. The sight of his cock within the inside region of Elaine's pussy was too deviant a sight to not let go. As her own orgasm subsided Elaine's open pussy closed a little around her nephews cock, enveloping his helmet as he was on the back stroke of his action. It was at this moment he cum. The first time he'd cum after female contact for 9 months and it was a full load. He released his hold on his cock and took Elaine by the hips and couldn't resist the thrust that moments like that deserve. Burying his full 11 inches inside her, he let out a guttural groan. Elaine wasn't expecting her pussy to be invaded at that moment and she let out a scream of both surprise and ecstasy. Her legs latching around Nathan's waist and pulling him in tight as he emptied his balls inside her. She felt wave after wave fill her and her whole pussy gripped the enormous cock inside her, milking it as she cum over and over again herself.

As their breaths grew less frantic and the after shock of such strong orgasms subsided, neither the slutty aunt nor deviant nephew knew quite what the nest step should be.

''I wasn't expecting quite that,' Elaine smirked. 'I was kind of hoping I'd get to see all that cum covering my body. But it is only 9.30' she continued with the same cheekiness.

'You really are filth. Chris won't believe this', Nathan said.

'Chris?'

'Yeah you know, he was the fella next to me when those pictures came through. I told you, he fancied you like fuck. Begged me to send him the pictures', came Nathan's reply.

'And did you?' Elaine asked. She already knew the answer but it was good to know she hadn't been the only one lusting over her family for all this time

'Yeah, of course. He hadn't been near a woman in months either. Couldn't leave a fellow squaddie gagging like that.' He replied. His manner was now of somebody relaxed and confident in what was going on. They were both enjoying the moment now and the sexual chat and the fact that Elaine was sat with her tits exposed, next to her nephew who was naked from the waist down, his cock now softening but looking no less appealing to his depraved aunt, said all that needed to be said about how their relationship had changed forever.

'I'm going to get out of these boots and put my dress in the wash. They served their purpose.' Elaine said, for the first time confirming to her surprised nephew that he was going to get to fuck her all along.

'Fucking crazy' Nathan muttered to himself. But he was in. He wanted more of this and hoped he was going to get more over the weekend. In fact he was going to make sure he did.

Elaine didn't bother closing the door as she went inside. Really what was the point she said to herself. She sat on the bed and reached down to her sensitive pussy, for the first time sliding her fingers inside her used hole and scooping out a huge load of cum on her fingers. As she went to rub it in to her nipples, she was over come with the desire to taste it and her finger went instinctively to her mouth, dropping the huge ball of cum on to her tongue. She loved the taste of cum anyway, but the familiarity of it and the instant recollection of Nathan's groans as he emptied it inside her made her ready to go again. She just hoped her nephew was up for more as much as she was.

Elaine removed her boots and went to put on something more comfortable. She weighed up the options, she wanted to be able to curl up, get close to Nathan, feel her body against his but she didn't want to put on a plain vest and shorts. After discarding a few, Elaine went for a white lace bralette that covered nothing with the sheerness of the material and matching French knickers. She walked down in to the living room to find Nathan had somehow made his way past her in to the room he had left his bags in without her noticing. Elaine was wondering if he'd seen her tasting his cum from her fingers when she heard a buzz. Nathan's phone lit up and she saw a message on the alert screen from Chris simply saying 'Bullshit!'

'Fucking typical, he only emptied his balls 20 mins ago and already his mate knows. I can't let him look like a liar though,' Elaine thought. She didn't actually know what that thought meant but once again, Elaine the slut, the deviant whore, was taking control and what ever happened next would be her fault. 'Inner slut Elaine, alcohol and weed' she laughed to herself. 'Definitely not sane Elaine's fault '

She grabbed the joint that she had rolled earlier before the incestuous madness that followed and stepped outside again. Her thoughts were so preoccupied that she didn't notice the breeze this time and happily sat, half satisfied, have full of raw desire to be fucked more and enjoyed her smoke. Feeling the wave of the weed come over her as she pondered the wet patch in her panties and that it had come from her nephews cock she wondered what would happen for the rest of the evening. 'Do I snuggle up and be all couple-ey with him? Do I sit and be a slut in front of him some more? What the fuck do I do now?' She wasn't stressed so much but took her time finishing her joint, giving herself a bit of space before whatever happened next.

She took a deep breath and stood up, opening the door in to the house to find Nathan sat on the sofa with a beer, texting on his phone. He had changed in to a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that clung to his muscular frame. Something that didn't go unnoticed by his aunt who's thoughts had already become filthy again.

'I see Chris didn't believe you then...' Elaine trailed off and enjoyed watching Nathan squirm over the fact that she knew he'd told his pal. She also wanted to let him know that he couldn't take liberties. She would go along with this one and help him prove to his mate that he wasn't a liar but he couldn't just shout his mouth off. They both had too much to lose.

'Yeah sorry. I won't tell anyone else and I'll make sure he doesn't. Not that he believes me but just in case.' he assured his aunt.

'Good. Look, we don't know who sent those pics and exactly who knows what. We can't tell anyone in case it gets back to your dad, or the army even. I'm sure that they won't look kindly on incest.' Once again Elaine's mind went to her brother. He'd be angry as fuck if he knew what she'd just allowed to happen...'maybe he'd even spank me' sprung to the very front of her mind. 'for fuck sake, there's a willing cock 4 feet away, concentrate on that' she chastised herself.

With that she sat at the opposite end of the sofa from her nephew, who was still apparently semi hard from the view Elaine had of the outline of his cock in his shorts. 'So,' Elaine started, 'let's get it out there and said - what pictures did you see of me exactly? I know you saved them, I saw over your shoulder earlier, and you described a few of them, but let me see exactly what you've seen of me.' Elaine reached out and took Nathan's phone that he opened up and showed her exactly what he had wanked over so many times. Elaine scrolled to the top of the email that Nathan had open and took in exactly what her nephew had been looking at. Instinctively Nathan had began stroking his cock through his shorts. He couldn't help himself. Sat no more than 4 feet from him was his Aunty Bo with his cum causing a huge wet patch in her panties and her tits on show to him...and she was looking through her own slutty photos on his phone. He wanted to cum again at the very idea if it all.

'Come and sit next to me and look at them with me. You can tell me exactly what you think of them.' Elaine patted the seat next to her. Nathan shuffled over so their legs touched. Slowly he reached his hand out and placed it on her thigh. Despite the fact that he had already filled her with his fertile spunk, it dawned on him that he'd actually barely touched his aunt yet. Upon feeling his hand on her leg, Elaine parted her thighs a little, giving her nephew the access he needed to stroke up and down, creeping closer and closer to her dripping cunt.

As hard as it was to concentrate with her nephews manly hands running up and down her thigh, Elaine drew her and Nathan's attention back to the images of her on his phone. The first one showed her with a plain white background, deep throating a dildo that she had long since worn out. You could tell that she was jamming it down her throat enough to make her gag from the way her neck muscles were tensed.

'Did you cum to this one much?' Elaine asked, reaching down with her free hand and moving Nathans out of the way, taking over rubbing up and down his cock through his shorts.

'I normally scroll through them so I sort of start wanking to this one. Get myself nice and hard imagining you sucking my cock like that.' He was trying to keep his eyes on the screen but he kept letting his head fall back and close his eyes from the sensation of his aunties nails that she was now running along his shaft through the material and Elaine could see the start of a wet patch from all the pre-cum her nephew was leaking. Next was a picture of her against a wall in her bedroom, one leg raised on the end of her bed and with the tip of the dildo she had been sucking in the first picture entering her waiting pussy. She was topless and her sexy tits naturally swayed downwards as she bent a little to get the right angle of insertion. From the look on her face in the picture, the dildo was more than hitting the spot.

'I came to that one the first time I saw it. Literally seconds' said Nathan opening his eyes.

'Oh did you now?' she reached inside Nathan's shorts and continued her slow gentle motion, using the pool of pre-cum to lubricate her hand as she tormented his shaft. Up and down, sometimes gentle scraping her nails, others with a firmer grip, but mostly barley touching him at all, each trip up and down rewarded with more and more fluid as she reached the tip. 'And what about this one? She had barely looked at the screen herself as she asked the question, keeping her eyes glued on Nathan's face as he grew hornier and more frustrated with her attention on his cock. She turned her head and was greeted with a picture of herself, not dressed sexily but with her every day clothes pulled down to reveal her standing with her back to camera, no panties on and an invitation written on her back to 'FUCK HERE' and an arrow pointing directly to her grabable arse. She didn't know about this one and caused her to snap in to a moment if reality. Normally she kept that for boyfriends and partners but this made it look like everyone got to take her in the arse. She decided to try to distract him in the hope they would move on to the next picture quickly. She parted Nathan's legs and dropped to her knees between them. 'I'm not sure this would fit, Sweets.' To distract him further she began to place delicate little kisses on his balls, occasionally letting her tongue dart out and sending shocks through Nathan's body that were almost enough to make him explode on their own. For the first time Elaine got to really examine and admire the impressive cock in front of her. The first time she was face to face with it she was lost in a whirl of her own orgasms and watching her nephew jerking his dick in front of her and didn't really pay much attention to his member itself. She knew it was a bit cock - she felt it reshape her insides when he forced it inside her earlier as he came. But now she could really take it all in. From the angle she was at, looking directly up the base of his shaft that she had lifted up to plant the kisses on his balls, Nathan's cock looked not just big but bigger than all but one of her dildos big. And she had some challenging toys. This was going to be fun. Letting her eyes lower, she could see thick veins that she didn't make the most of earlier. She wanted all of this inside her while lowered herself on to the full length, enjoying all of the throbbing contours. She reached his smooth, freshly shaven balls that were already swelling again from the attention she'd been paying to her nephews loins. Elaine tightened her grip on his cock and slowly lowered it toward herself, taking in the rest of her pleasure stick for the night.

''What's next?' said Elaine with a breathiness that was giving away her own desire to get on with fucking. The motion of straightening Nathan's member to carry on her assessment and admiration caused it to draw closer and closer to her face. Her hands coating themselves with pre-cum as her right hand went from gentle strokes to a slow hand-job. Nathan had taken the phone from his aunty to allow her to make better use of her hands and was greeted with a picture of her sucking an ex boyfriends cock.

'Get one of your own...maybe that will convince Chris!' That last statement had come from nowhere. 'What the fuck did I just do?' she said, kneeling up higher between Nathan's muscular legs. She placed an elbow on each thigh, tying her hair back and throwing it over her shoulder to keep it out if the way. Then taking Nathan's cock in her hand, holding it about 45 degrees from his body. She opened her mouth wide, pushing her tongue out and placing the underside of Nathan's helmet against it. She pouted her lips and started to slowly work her hand half way up his shaft. Nathan hadn't needed to be asked twice and had quickly opened his camera on his phone. From his angle it looked like Elaine was in the middle of giving him the most inappropriate but sensual blow job he had ever had.

'Show me.' Said Elaine, not moving her head at all but slowly caressing his member with her hand. Fluid flowed from the end of his cock and was already streaming from the side of Elaine's tongue and she could start to taste it and enjoyed it even more straight from the source than when she had scooped it out of her used pussy earlier

'Send him that. Can't have him thinking you're full of shit can we?' she said to Nathan. Pulling her face away, a stream of Nathan's creamy cum came with her tongue, stretching until it dropped on to her chin. Scooping it in to her mouth and about to move away, she was stopped by Nathan's hand in her hair.

'No way. You can't stop there' he complained, his voice a mixture of forcefulness and playful desperation.

'I said you could get your own photo, not that I was going to suck your cock. Is that what you want though? Do you want aunty Bo to suck your cock?'

Nathan didn't say anything. He slowly took his aunt's hair in a gentle fist and guided her to his cock.

'Suck my cock. I've been wanting you to suck my cock for fucking ages and now you're on your knees, there is no way I'm not getting it'. He didn't want to go too far with how much choice he was giving her at that stage, but he was serious. He wanted his aunt's lips around his cock and to see her face in person when she gagged as he filled her throat with his dick. Her face inched closer and closer and she took her grip tilting Nathan's cock a little further down and kneeling back up high, looking straight down the shaft, she looked out the top of her eyes and in to Nathan's.

'You want to see your cock disappear in to my mouth do you? See how deep I can take you?' She asked, not giving a fuck what the answer was. Nathan's grip grew tighter in her hair and he thrust his hips upwards impatiently. Barely parting her lips, she allowed the very tip to enter between them, relaxing her mouth and slowly letting more and more of his helmet push it's way in as he lowered her head on to his lap. Elaine wasn't resisting being dominated a little and Nathan's confidence grew as he instructed her further.

'I want to see you gag like in the picture. That's it, take more.' Came the firm guidance to slutty aunt Elaine. Nathan wasn't going to be able to take too much more and the filthy slut on her knees in front of him knew it. She had sucked enough cocks to know what the twitchy legs and tightening of balls she was currently experiencing in front of her meant and gently took him out of her mouth.

'Oh you will. I want you to cum while you're deep in my throat.' She gargled at him through a mouth full of saliva and pre-cum.

Elaine was enjoying seeing her nephew squirm and desperately try to keep from cumming, but she didn't want it to end yet. She loved getting herself lost in wet, sloppy blowjobs that drive the recipient wild and she felt particularly inclined to spend more time and attention than normal on the impressive cock in front of her. Dragging the tip of her tongue down the base of Nathan's cock, Elaine reached his swollen balls that were aching to release at a moment's notice and let her tongue roam across every inch of them. Taking first one, then the other entirely in her mouth, interchanging between harder sucks that took Nathan's breath away, to long strokes of her wet tongue that made his head fall backwards in pure bliss

The sight of any man in front of her reacting this way to her attentions would have been a turn on, but the fact that it was Nathan, her nephew barely able to keep himself together in front of her drove her wild and she began to lose herself in the moment, her inner slut making her way right to the surface once again and demanding to be heard. 'Get your camera out again, now you can get your own picture of me gagging', Elaine said with lust in her voice. Nathan picked up his phone that was sat next to him on the sofa and began to take pictures as his aunt inched his aching cock in to her mouth, testing how deep she would be able to take it in her mouth and also how long she would be able to keep her mouth that wide open before her jaw ached. The fading light meant that the automatic flash went as Nathan started to click away as he watched his dick disappear, bit by bit, in to Elaine's eager mouth. Reaching the back of her throat for the first time, the slutty aunt gave her first gag as she pulled her head backwards, still working her nephews shaft which was now covered in drool left behind when Elaine pulled up. Looking at her hand, she realised that her grip didn't quite reach the whole way around the impressive shaft in front of her and brought her other one up to assist. Placing her mouth back over the tip of Nathan's cock, Elaine became aware that the intermittent flashes of her nephews phone that had been going off as he took his own slutty photos of her had been replaced by a steady stream of light from his phone, illuminating her face and making the wet cock that she was working on glisten and realised that she was now being filmed.

Now inner slut Elaine was truly in her element and revelled in her starring role.

'Oh, you want more than pictures do you? You want to film Aunty Bo gagging on your huge cock?' And with that she dropped her head on to the waiting cock in front of her, both hands using her drool to lubricate the inpatient hand-job that was accompanying her mouth working up and down, pushing the boundaries of her gag reflex, desperate to work as much of her nephews cock in to her throat as she could stand. Elaine worked on Nathan's cock until she needed a break to catch her breath and wipe the tears that had formed in her eyes that the gagging had caused, her mascara running a little, adding to her slutty appearance even more. Looking directly at the camera she continued to egg her nephew on with her filthy words.

'That's it, make me gag. Maybe Chris will believe you when he sees a video of me sucking your cock like a good whore. Fuck my throat, Nathan, mmm. Use my mouth'. Once again, Elaine had called her nephew out on the fact that she knew he was videoing her but again she realised in herself that he still hadn't found the boundary with her nephew and wondered just what that would be.

Holding his phone steady with his left hand, Nathan took his aunt's hair in a firm first and held her head in place as he slowly started to push his hips forward and his cock in to the willing, open mouth now at his disposal. From the angle he was at and despite it being almost at Elaine's limit, Nathan couldn't quite get as much of his cock in to his aunt's mouth as he wanted to. He wanted to really feel her neck muscles tighten as his cock invaded her throat and pulled Elaine's head away from his lap. Keeping the camera focused on Elaine's face, Nathan shuffled forwards on the sofa and then stood up, looking directly down at his aunt who was clearly desperate for the cock in front of her to be back in her mouth.