Slutty Jazz

Story Info
Straight girl gets lured.
771 words
4.05
11.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a party at Emily's tonight and Jemma was invited. She isn't one to go crazy for events, and she knew everyone there, so she figured she'd just change her shirt and leave her house, so she did. She put on a red long sleeve v-neck. She arrived and saw that the crowd was decently sized, Emily was nearby and greeted her. Jemma doesn't want to be hung over so she had a quick cocktail as a warm up and switched to soda. She sat down and talked to some of her friends for a bit, eventually she started lounging, she ate some nachos and went on her phone, nobody cared.

Emily's sister Jazz is bisexual and known for being particularly slutty when she's drunk, Jemma saw her a few times this night but they didn't talk much. She noticed Jazz was getting pretty hammered, off light drinks (important later), but she was still looking pretty lit. She was a bit loud and a little obnoxious but that's a wash, Jemma told her autism sensory problems to fuck off for the night. She danced a bit with a few people over the course of the night, within Jemma's field of vision anyway.

At one point Jemma was on her phone not paying attention to anything going on, when she saw Jazz coming to her. "Hey, gorgeous." Jazz said rather fast. "Hi, Jazz!" Jemma feigned enthusiasm. "I want to show you something, come here!" Jemma took the last sip of her drink and complied, Jazz took her by the hand and RAN through the first floor of the house and up the stairs to her bedroom. Jemma had an inkling of what was about to happen.

They reached the top of the stairs, Jazz giggling as they went, with a firm grip on Jemma. Once in her bedroom she shut the door and ran over to the bed, still standing she takes Jemma's face in her hands and begins hot open-mouth kissing, Jemma began to laugh. She didn't fight it, there's worse things she could be doing than drunk kissing a girl. Her mouth didn't taste bad when her tongue slid into her mouth. Breathing heavy, Jazz told her "You know how sexy you are? Have you ever been with a girl?" Jemma told her no when they parted. She started getting into it, so she put her hands on Jazz's shoulders and felt around her torso. The kissing was turning more sweet and they were beginning to relax. Jazz put her arms around Jemma's waist as they embraced.

Jemma moved on to the bed, they got in as many prolonged kisses as possible. Jazz whipped her shirt off and undid her bra, leaving her shapely tits hanging. Jazz made sure Jemma was properly spread out and relaxed, and started to rub on her pussy over her pants, slowly... and thorough. Jemma's hand went over hers, she felt herself becoming wet. Jazz used her other hand to rub Jemma's big titties. She felt them up a little and squeezed. "You're so beautiful." Jemma tried the same out on her. "So are you." Jazz then moved down and yanked Jemma's pants off, and slid her underwear down. Jemma couldn't believe what was happening, a girl's tongue went up her crotch. Wet and warm, the sensation was unreal.

She let out moans loud enough that anyone could hear if they were on the floor or if the house was quiet enough. The music in the house wasn't booming but it slipped Jemma's mind, not that her friends would care if they heard her voice in absolute ecstasy coming from Jazz's room.

Jazz's tongue slithered around Jemma's G-spot until she was totally spent, then she came up and shoved her right tit in Jemma's mouth. She sucked and made noises to show enthusiasm, Jazz sounded like she went ballistic, eventually she was done with it and laid her head down on Jemma's shoulder.

After that they cuddled a while, Jemma's hand on Jazz's boobs the whole time. "Are you okay?" Jazz asks.

"I don't even know what to say." Jemma responded in a giddy tone, reeling and laughing a little. They laid there more, not wanting this moment to end. Maybe it was time for Jemma to re-evaluate, because that was fucking good. And she might have a thing for big boobs now. Eventually she got up, Jazz wouldn't leave the room for the rest of the night.

At home, a new sexually liberated Jemma put on some lesbian porn and slowly masturbated, watching women kiss and touch their breasts. Tribbing looked good, she thought.