Slutty Wife Taylor

Story Info
A wife cheating an Innocent husband with her father-in-law.
1.4k words
3.53
21.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dating for 4 years Jack and Taylor had got married. It's been 3 years since they got married and life was looking great for them. Both were busy with their lives.

A 25 year old, Jack worked at a corporate office and Taylor was 27 years old working as a model. They met at a college party and instantly clicked. Though both were from different majors and year they still made it through.

And today after 7 years of marriage they are still going strong. They had great love, understanding, trust, and sizzling chemistry at night with eachother. So Jack thought.

Jack was going home late for the last couple of months but today he finally was free to return home early. So he stopped by Taylor's favorite restaurant and bought all his favorites as a compensation.

When he reached home he noticed that they had a guest over. To surprise Taylor he quietly opened the door so as to not alert Taylor. Taylor was not in sight.

Maybe in their bedroom. With that Jack started going to their bedroom. As he was nearing he heard some noises. Those were becoming more clearer the more he went nearer.

Jack noticed that his wife Taylor was moaning. But he froze when he heard the voice of another person, a man, besides Taylor. His heart sank listening to those two voices moaning sinfully.

He saw red. So Taylor was cheating on him and he had no idea. Since when? With anger he approached. He took out his phone and started the camera. He needed to collect the evidence of Taylor's infidelity, he thought.

When Jack peaked inside, his world turned upside down because there in their bed Taylor was getting fucked by his own father Nathan. He just stared at the sight taking place in his own bedroom.

His father who was almost 48 was fucking his wife Taylor like a ragdoll. Taylor was moaning like a bitch in heat. Whenever Jack fucks his wife, she would act all shy and cute but now she was acting like a certified slut in front of his father.

Like a bitch she was getting fucked. Ass up in the air and head pressed down against the bed moaning loudly as 'daddy'. Jack's dick hardened at his wife's whore like behavior. Totally different side he never knew.

He noticed his father's dick was much longer, probably a 10 inch and his was 8 inch, Nathan was a lot bigger, taller than Jack was. No wonder Taylor feels so loose nowadays. Jack continued watching their fucking.

He was unable to look away. The sight was very dirty and arousing. Jack's father pulled Taylor's hair and started fucking so fast Jack thought his wife is gonna lose some hair.

"Slut how well you are taking me. This pussy is all mine remember." Nathan said.

His father started dirty talking and Taylor moaned out louder saying 'fuck me harder daddy', 'you can fuck me the best', 'I want you to keep using me like a doll ' and what not.

Jack's father stopped fucking and pulled out. He turned Taylor towards him. He spread Taylor's thigh and started slapping the used cunt. Taylor screamed in pain and pleasure. After 10 hits Taylor squirted like a bitch.

Nathan kept kneading Taylor's boobs and twisting her nipples and slapping the mounds making them bounce and Taylor's breasts turned redder with every harsh slap.

His father throughout the orgasm continued the pussy torture. Once Taylor came down from her high his father started fucking her again. Soon he reached his high and shot directly inside Taylor's pussy.

Taylor never allowed Jack to cum inside her and here she is like a whore taking every drop of her father in law's cum. Jack thought they finished but he was wrong.

Nathan laid down and ordered Taylor to ride him and when Taylor refused he slapped her pussy till Taylor begged to stop. Taylor started riding him. Bouncing like her life dependent on his father in law's dick.

Taylor's big boobs were bouncing with her movements and Jack's father Nathan squeezed them hard, twisting Taylor's nipples and that made Taylor moan like a whore.

"Ugh daddy...ahh...Jacckkk...ahh....he will be....ahh... back soon....ahh fuck fuck"

"Oh you will like that, my son seeing you getting fucked by his own father right?...... ahh..bounce harder slut..."

"Umm daddy can't.....ahh... anymore"

"You can and you will......it's only 6pm and your husband returns after 12 so I am going to keep fucking you bitch."

Jack went back to his car and waited for his father's departure. He was in a dilemma. Instead of getting angry he was very very hard. He never thought seeing other people fucking his wife could be such a turn on.

Nathan came out around 11pm. Taylor was kissing him goodbye. The goodbye kiss turned into his father fingering her till she was cuming all over his father's fingers. His fingers leaked clean and with a final breasts squeeze for a few mins he went away.

Jack watched everything. After 20 minutes of self pity and shocking revelation, some panic and anxiety, he went inside. Nothing out of the ordinary. It was as if nobody was here practically the whole night.

Jack went inside and saw Taylor sleeping. Of course she was tired from all the fucking. Jack stripped himself naked and hovered over Taylor. He started kissing her neck and jaw. Taylor moaned 'no more daddy' in her sleep.

"Daddy? Since when did you get daddy kink hmm baby?"

Taylor's eyes flew open and then she froze.

"J- Jaacckkk y-you are home already?"

"Hmm.....so what were you dreaming?"

"Of course you. I miss you"

"Oh really? Then let me make it up to you."

That night Jack fucked Taylor with his new found energy. He initially wanted to punish Taylor for going behind his back but the moment he entered Taylor's loose pussy and still cum filled cunt he lost his control and for the first time he fucked Taylor harder than he ever thought of.

Taylor's body was so sensitive and tired with all the fucking that she dozed off soon after Jack had fucked her hard this time. but Jack kept on using her cunt. Banging his hard cock into her sore pussy.

It was 2 days and Jack couldn't stop thinking about that night. Jack realized that Taylor's affair with his dad was not a recent incident. It's been happening for a long time. He had no idea since when?

He wouldn't be surprised if they are fucking since they met that is 6 years ago. After a year into their relationship Jack had introduced Taylor to his parents. There was no hesitation from his parents ever.

His parents had taken a liking towards Taylor since then, particularly his father. Now he knows why. Now he understands why his father was so affectionate towards him sometimes. Especially guarding Taylor when Jack had to fly abroad.

Now Jack found his new kink that is watching his wife getting fucked by other people. So he planned something evil. When Taylor was not at home Jack installed a few hidden cameras in their house.

One in their bedroom, one in the bathroom, one in the kitchen and one in the living room. The cameras were placed at such a place that Taylor would never suspect, yet covering a wider viewing angle. All cameras were connected to Jack's phone.

Through the camera he came to know that Taylor not only fucked his father but other people too. Yesterday Taylor had taken her own managers Jim, Howie, Shawn who were also his father's friends to fuck him in the presence of his father Nathan.

Today right now he is riding his best friend Jimmy. Who has been Jack's best friend since childhood. Such a slut. Taylor was a whore more than a wife, cheating innocent Jack behind his back. He thought.

Jack too started fucking his colleagues. Since he had to stay in his office from morning 9 to night 12 and in between watching Taylor inviting people to fuck he couldn't control himself and had started fucking his colleagues.

Right now he is balls deep inside his secretary Lisa watching Taylor getting fucked by their neighbours. So basically Taylor fucked everyone and he had no clue since years.

Taylor being a whore, a slut at work, an adulteress was no more an issue with Jack. As that turned him on more than anything leading him to fuck his wife like the owner of a whore.

Jack who was previously busy with work and home, had found a new excitement at work fucking his female colleagues and a daddy at home fucking his whore like wife Taylor. Taylor was a slut. Jack had concluded.