All Comments on 'Slutty Wife Taylor'

by I_AM_ONE_OF_YOU

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou0075 months ago

Wow such a hot story, really enjoyed this one :D

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jack is 32, his father is (almost) 48, so Jack was born when his father was 16. I thought that it was against the site's rules to have characters having sex when they were under 18......

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

awful POS

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story but you need a few more descriptive terms. For example, the size of the cocks (both), her tits are small, hang heavy, shaped like teardrops. Her pussy lips are small, thick, engorged, they hang below her slit. Her clit was erect, throbbed, pulsated, and of course, how much pussy hair is on her pussy or is she shaved like the pic associated with the username.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"It's been 3 years since they got married..."

.

Two paragraphs later...

.

"And today after 7 years of marriage..."

.

That sums up this "story" in a nutshell.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yuch!

Needs to be some kind of accident or disaster to clear the gene pool before any of them breed.

mfbridgesmfbridges5 months ago

HaHa love some of the comments. It is a messed up story.

I_AM_ONE_OF_YOUI_AM_ONE_OF_YOU5 months agoAuthor

Thank you šŸ˜š I'm glad you you enjoyed. šŸ˜

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

what story? When did it end? What was the point of it? The wife fucks everybody so he has to fuck everybody. What about just take everything and get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Managed to rate this as three ( 3 ), despite the numerous errors.

Punctuation, grammer, continuity and lack of Proof Reading are more than evident.

I do not recall your previous stories that i have read as being so ill prepared.

As a suggestion, one I have read offered by another reader, which you might adopt.

Record yourself reading your text then, while re-reading, play the recording. This will assist in highlighting quite a variety of short-comings for correction.

Failing that, source a Proof Reader and an Editor.

Your story is good, it is just a bit loose.

I_AM_ONE_OF_YOUI_AM_ONE_OF_YOU5 months agoAuthor

@ Anonymous reader:

Jack is 25, Nathan is 48, Jack was born, when his father was 23.

Nathan is 10 inch, Jack 8 inch. Nathan is bigger than Jacck as mentioned in the story.

Thanks for all the other suggestion but didn't understand the gene pool comment.

Thanks for reading it, and sharing the comments and mistakes. Would try to make it better next time. Thank again.

Daisymae7410Daisymae74103 months ago

It's a great story, would love to catch my wife getting creampied

Loved it keep up the good writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_AM_ONE_OF_YOU@I_AM_ONE_OF_YOU
My new incestuous erotica " Daddy Dearest. Please follow and watch for the series. **It's only imagination. None of it is true. Please stop asking me my experiences** ā™” https://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-dearest-ch-01-3 ā™” I do not chat, or sex chat, or video chat, please...