Slutwife for an Aggressive Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife turned into a slut by aggressive Bull.
2.3k words
4.16
88.7k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
374 Followers

I was both shocked and excited as I sat there behind my desk with a hard on and a picture of my wife with his cum all over her face. She was smiling. Both the fact that my wife had just been giving another man a blowjob and that he sent me photo of that was so surreal.

We have talked about the fantasy regarding cuckolding but never have I had any lead by my wife that she would like to be submissive in the bedroom. I was confused, and I didn't do much work that day! But I visit the bathroom two times masturbating!

Just before I was going home at the end of the day I got another email from my wife's new friend. "Meet me at the Dover in one hour." Dover was a pub close to my office, I was a regular in there, often stopped for drinks before heading home. Why did he want to meet with me? Why there? I was nervous but decided to go, I wanted to confront this guy.

I walked in and went straight for the bar, ordered a large beer and went to find a table. My head was on high, just thinking about what to say to the guy, what to expect from him and how the conversation would end. I had just finished my beer when I saw this guy approaching my table with two beers in hand.

"Hello Tom," he said as he put the glasses on the table and took his seat. I was quiet. "So, Tom, we haven't met but I sure know your wife by now," he said with a big smile on his face. I wasn't sure if I wanted to punch him on the face or smile back at him!

"Listen, this doesn't have to be too bad for yourself. If you are willing participant, that is good, and I am happy with that. But if you don't want to get involved in this, then so be it, but either way, I am going to use your wife." I looked around, hoping nobody could hear him talk so blunt about the situation. I didn't notice anybody paying attention to us. I really hoped that I was right about that!

Finally, I managed to open my mouth. "Listen, I honestly don't know what to expect from this meeting. I admit, your position is strong regarding me and my wife, but this is our life you are talking about. You have to show some common sense regarding this." He just smiled at me, took a big gulp out of his beer, smashed it back at the table and now I noticed a few head turned!

"Listen cuck, I understand that this is your life and I have no desire ruining it for you, I have told you that before. So, leave that behind. The fact is that soon your pretty little wife is going to be my submissive little slut." At least he whispered the last two words!

"You better get used to that. This meeting is to decide if you want to be a part of this or not. Other things have been dealt with." I wondered what that meant. I just sat there is silence for a while.

"Ok, you obviously need time to think this through. I tell you what, I need to take a leak and when I come back I want your answer, are you going to be the cuckold you have always fantasized about or are you going to be in the dark regarding my relationship with your wife. That's your options here."

He stood up, took his beer with him. I sat there just thinking, I admit that I have had this fantasy for years, regarding my wife cuckolding me. But in my fantasy, she was in charge. It was the aspect of having my wife submit to this guy that got me really nervous. But at the same time, a little excited I must admit. The other option was that he was going to have his way with my wife and I wouldn't be involved in any way. That scared me more to be honest.

I had decided when I saw him come walking towards the table. He was good looking guy, tall with dark hair. I would think he worked out, being in his late thirty he must, he wasn't muscular but fit. Me on the other hand have gained a few pounds over the last few years, haven't been hitting the gym so much! He sat down, looked at me and waited for my answer. I stared back at him, then my eyes lowered down.

"I accept being the cuckold."

He smiled, took his empty glass of the table, waived it in the air. "Then get me another drink."

When I got back to the table he was on the phone. I heard him talk for a few minutes and I soon knew he was talking to my wife.

"Yes, tomorrow, your big test, be sure to be ready slut. Listen, I got to go now, I am having a drink with a friend, we will talk tomorrow." With that he hung up the phone.

"Anna says hi," he said. "Actually, she didn't as she don't know I am here with her husband. So, you took the right decision in my opinion. This will be challenging, both for you and for Anna and it will be moments when you will wonder if you took the right decision. But in the end, I think we will all enjoy it. You see, your wife has this submissive side to her that she needs to explore, you have a submissive cuckold side to you that you need to explore, and I have a dominant, a little sadistic side to me that I for sure want to explore."

It was true regarding me, I was surprised regarding my wife and a little scared regarding him!

"You do realize you haven't asked me my name yet Tom." I stammered and asked him. "My name is Robert and I am 38 years old, a little younger then you and your wife but that is alright. You will make that up to me." Again, my eyes went straight down when he looked at me.

"So now I need to see if you are up for the task, the humiliation part of the task. See that guy at the bar, the black dude standing there at the end of the bar." I nodded, looking at this guy, a little older than me I would guess. He was watching a tv screen at the bar, some football match on. "Go to him and show him the text message I just send to you."

I was confused. "You want me to walk to this stranger and show him my text?"

Robert nodded. "Just do it cuck, but don't open the message until you show it to him," he ordered.

I was really nervous, but I knew that I needed to do this. I was glad that no one from my work stopped by in the bar that afternoon. I stood up, walked to the bar and was next to him. I took my phone up and as I opened the message I said. "Excuse me, I was supposed to show you this," and as soon as I opened the message the picture of my wife, with cum all over her face popped up on the screen.

"Wow, that is something," he said. "Who is she?" I could feel my face turn red. "It, it is my wife," I finally said.

He laughed at me. "And you show that picture to strangers? What a jerk!" He turned away from me, starting to watch the game again. I slowly walked away, totally embarrassed. I sat back down at the table. He smiled at me, laughed a little.

"That was good, what did he say." I told him that and he laughed a little more. "Now I want you to go home, give your wife a wet kiss and maybe a little sex, if you are up for it. We will be in touch tomorrow." He stood up and walked straight out of the bar.

When I got home I knew that the first thing I had to do was to give my wife a deep and wet kiss. That was his order, but it was also my desire. She was in a good mood when I walked in the door and probably had the same order as me, she walked straight to me and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I smiled at her and asked her what that was all about.

"I just wanted to give my hubby a kiss, is there a rule against that," she answered and giggled. "I made dinner, lasagna, your favorite honey." I excused myself, went into the bathroom for a quick shower. When I came back my wife had two glasses of red wine ready, a candle light and my favorite dish. We could talk for hours earlier in our relationship but over the years we had run out of things to talk about. Until that night.

She was so chatty, about everything. I decided to test her a little regarding the sex. "So baby, our sex life have changed during the last few weeks, haven't it?"

She gave me a quick look. "Yes, you have noticed," she said and laughed. "It has been great baby, I love it," she added.

"Yes, I am just wondering what have changed. Why it is so good now. Not that I am complaining!"

She took a sip from her red wine. "I must admit I have been having some time on my own recently and have been exploring the internet regarding porn. I know you have been doing that for some time mister, now it is my turn," she said like it was this little naughty little thing you do and admit it with no shame at all.

"And what have you found on the great web," I asked.

"So much to enjoy too be honest."

It just slipped out of me. "Too much maybe?" Her face turned from happy to serious in one second.

"What do you mean Tom," she asked.

"Nothing," I said as I stood up and went into the kitchen. She followed me there.

"Tell me Tom, what did you mean," she said with a stern voice.

I knew I couldn't lie to her, she always knows when I was lying. I looked at her, then straight down again. "I met Robert today." She just stood there for a while, staring at me before she turned around and went back into the living room. I waited for a few minutes while she was digesting this new information. Then I went after her.

"Honey, we should talk," I said and sat next to her in the sofa. She was in shock, I could tell.

"I am sorry Tom, truly sorry. I just got so worked up, with your fantasy and the thing you can find online. I didn't, I wouldn't want to hurt you." She was close to tears. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Baby it's ok." We just sat there in silence for a good while.

Finally, she said. "It will be difficult to get out of this. You know all about the situation baby." I nodded.

"What do you want to do," I asked her, and she looked at me little confused.

"What do you mean?" I explained to her that Robert and I had talked earlier at the bar and the option that I had regarding this. I also told her my answer. I couldn't read her face, was she angry with me or excited? She gave me a kiss. "You know that this is the first time I do something like this, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I do baby."

We talked for hours regarding the situation we found our self in. We didn't know what to do. Both of us were afraid of this scenario, but also a little excited. She admitted to me that she wanted to be submissive, but couldn't quite get into that with me. I confessed about how it turned me on knowing that she was submissive to another man, but not me.

It was a night of confession for both of us and at the end of it we knew we had to decide. Going through with this or face whatever Robert would do if we say no.

"You know that he doesn't want us to know about the situation for each other," I said to her.

She nodded. "But what can we do, if we decide to go through with this, should we tell him?"

I wasn't sure. Maybe honesty is best in this situation, but what do I know, haven't been in this situation before! "First we need to decide what to do," I said.

"Yes, honestly baby, we are both excited and scared about this. Maybe we should just let go, live dangerously." We both laughed a little but knew this was a serious moment.

"I agree with you baby but are you sure you are up for it. It will be you in the center of all this, you know that, don't you?"

She knew that. "I don't know, it was exciting meeting him yesterday, but I also know that he has so much more planned. I honestly don't know what will happen but maybe that is part of this situation?" I knew she wanted to explore this some more, but if I was right about Robert, he wasn't exploring a little, he knew what he was doing. "I will accept whatever you decide baby, after all, like I said, it will be you in the middle of all this," I said and left our fate to my wife. I knew she would make the right decision.

"So next up will be to decide what to tell Robert," I said after Anna had told me that she wanted to see this through, together. "I want to tell him, we are in this together and I want him to know that." She was determined regarding that. He would soon know that we know... about each other.

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
374 Followers