Small Cock Coach

Story Info
A cocky coach's shortcomings are exposed by his own team.
1.2k words
4.1
14.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmnm
cmnm
16 Followers

Kevin Clark felt his face flush red and dick shrivel up with embarrassment as his shorts were yanked down by his own teammates. His hands were tied to the clothes hook above him leaving him in an incredibly vulnerable position. All that kept the secret between his legs being revealed were his boxers. And once his boxers were down, he'd be unable to cover his manhood. He was on the edge of complete humiliation.

He'd be coaching the village's local football team for years now. The team varied in age with him being one of the youngest at 26 years old while some of the older members were in their 50s. It wasn't supposed to be a serious team - just some local lads having a kick about and a few matches against other teams in the area. But Kevin had taken the role of coach more and more seriously with each passing year. Early morning training, shouting at those who missed a session or were late, cutting folk from the team. The other men had had enough. This was meant to be fun but now some young guy was ruining it for everyone. It was time to take him down a peg or two.

And that's how Kevin had ended up here. He'd been giving very harsh "constructive" feedback to the players in the dressing room when suddenly they pounced on him. Before he knew it he had his hands tied up above him and he was unable to escape.

Kevin wriggled and squirmed in his constraints. He had a fairly good muscle definition but his flexing biceps were no good now. He was trapped.

Kevin was an attractive guy. Slight stubble dusted off his handsome face that was topped with light brown curls. He was only 5ft10 but held himself tall. Despite his facial hair he had a boyish face. He was also in good shape and often caught the eye of many local girls. Though very few had had any luck getting him to bed. They all stared wistfully as he ran about the football field, sweaty, muddy but undeniably sexy.

As he stood there trapped he felt his heart rate increase. Despite having one of the better bodies on the team, he felt incredibly self conscious in the changing room. He'd never showered with the guys and always wore loose, shapeless boxers that revealed nothing. His team was soon going to find out why.

"Right, very funny lads but untie me now," he said. He tried to speak in an authoritative tone but his voice cracked with nerves.

"Not so quick with the comments now are you Kev?" said one of the guys. "This team used to be fun, but ever since you've gotten a bit too big for your boots it's been horrible. We've had enough."

"Okay if I promise to be nicer, will you untie me?" pleaded Kevin. There was no hiding his desperation now. Tears were forming in his eyes.

"Oh it's already too late for that" was the last thing Kevin heard before a large pair of hands grabbed his boxers and yanked them down. Kevin gave out a girlish yelp as the cold air hit his junk.

There was a brief moment of silence before the entire room erupted with laughter. Between Kevin's athletic thighs was a teensy tiny nub of a penis. About an inch long and shaftless, it stuck out unable to hang down properly. His balls were equally tiny looking like two marbles in a tiny, shrunken sack. His public hair was trimmed but that only highlighted just how small it was.

Kevin dropped his eyes in shame. He couldn't bare to look at his laughing team mates.

"Not such a big man now are you."

"Christ my sons dick is bigger than that."

"Poor lad."

"Always knew you were overcompensating for something."

Then to make things worse Kevin heard the sound of a phone taking photos.

"Hey! Please don't! Please!" he begged. "Don't tell anyone."

"Maybe you shouldn't have acted like such a dick when you don't even have one."

The comment stung. Tears were now rolling down his cheeks. He felt utterly degraded. No one would ever take him seriously. His shortcomings would be spread round the village like wildfire.

But to make matters worse it also... turned Kevin on.

He felt a new wave of embarrassment as he felt the blood rushing to his cock and it begin to grow. He had never been so humiliated in his life and yet his body seemed to be loving it. Being made to feel so small and insignificant awakened something in him. Something all his macho bravado as a coach had desperately tried to cover up. A submissive side that wanted to be teased and dominated. His dick was ultimately useful, other than to humiliate him.

Soon his dick was at its maximum length, pointing straight up at the ceiling. Fully hard it was only marginally longer and still incredibly skinny.

"Christ Kevin's got a bone!"

"Not grown much has it!"

"Would a condom even fit on that."

"Let's measure it."

Kevin opened his mouth to protest again but found a pair of smelly underpants shoved into it silencing him. To his horror he watched on as one of his team mates put a ruler up to his dick. He felt it gently rub against it. Panic rose in him. He knew what would happen very soon if they continued to touch his dick.

"Jesus lads, his dick is only 3 inches long..."

This caused more laughter. As the ruler was pulled away, it slid over the top of Kevin's glands sending waves of organic pleasure through his body. Thankfully his moan was covered up by his teammates' laughter.

"Anyone got a condom on them? Let's see if he's actually able to fit into one."

There was a bit of faffing as someone dug a condom out of their wallet and ripped it open. Kevin felt himself tense up with anticipation. He already knew how this would end. He'd spent years as a teenager constantly checking to see if he'd finally grown big enough to fit into a condom.

"Right let's see how he fits into a regular size one."

Kevin felt further waves of pleasure spread through him as they rolled the condom onto his cock. He was close to the edge.

The condom was clearly much much larger for him. His girth barely filled it and hung baggy off him. This made his team mates laugh even more.

And then one started to pull the condom off his cock. The light friction caused by this was too much for Kev.

He began to cum.

He let out a moan and felt his eyes roll up into his skull as pleasure erupted from his cock. It squirmed like a firehouse. His dick may be tiny but that didn't seem to have any effect on how much he could cum. Thick streams oozed out his skinny cock head.

His teammates were bent over pissing themselves laughing.

"A tiny cock and a premature ejaculator? How pathetic."

"How can balls that small contain that much cum."

"No wonder he never has a girlfriend."

Now that he had finished cumming Kevin's dick began to shrink back to its nub state. He looked down at his tiny cock, hoping to avoid the gaze of his team mates.

This was the worst, most humiliating day of his life. And deep down he was loving every second of it.

cmnm
cmnm
16 Followers