Co-Worker's Small Cock

Story Info
Big man of the office has a small secret.
1.5k words
4.11
21.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmnm
cmnm
16 Followers

Andrew finished his work out and started heading towards the changing rooms. His sweaty gym shirt clung to bulky body. He was well built with some clear muscles but still had a slight layer of fat over them, losing their definition. His body was undeniably sexy though. Both men and women had desperately tried to get a shot at his dad bod.

He entered the changing room and passed by a mirror. As he did so he checked himself out. He knew he was hot. His short cropped hair and stubble framed his handsome face nicely. His gym shorts were big and baggy but there was the definite impression of a big bulge between his legs. He smiled to himself as he remembered two girls clearly checking it out earlier as he lifted weights.

Andrew went straight to the toilets and made sure the cubicle door was locked behind him. He pulled down his shorts to reveal a pair of briefs that seemed to be straining to contain his bulge. Double checking the door was locked he then reached into the waistband of his briefs and pulled out a pair of rolled up socks. His package went from massive to almost completely flat.

While Andrew had the looks and the bod to get anyone he pleased, unfortunately between his legs was lacking significantly. Flaccid, his dick was just a small head, only an inch long with a ball sack that looked practically empty. He kept his pubic hair well trimmed in the hopes that it would make it look bigger but all it did was emphasise how little he had.

Hard wasn't much better. He was just under 3 inches but due to it curving up and to the side, it looked even smaller. To make matters worse it was skinny. Even small condoms felt baggy.

He had started stuffing his underwear in high-school when he noticed everyone else in the locker rooms getting more and more noticeable bulges, all the while his stayed flat. He found if he wore boxer briefs or anything too baggy, the socks would shift and his underwear would look weird and bulky. Briefs seemed to be perfect. They held the socks in place and gave him a massive bulge. He never changed in front of anyone just in case. Even at the gym, he was standing tucked in the corner of the changing room to quickly swap his shorts and tee shirt for his jeans and shirt. His pants, no matter how sweaty or dirty they were, would stay on to protect his little secret.

It worked well though it did mean when he needed to take a piss like just now he had to use a cubicle. Andrew pissed into the toilet, stuffed the socks back down and then headed out to get changed.

As he walked over to his locker he spotted Mark from his office, putting stuff into the locker beside his.

"Alright man," said Andrew as he unlocked his locker and started pulling his clothes out his bag. "How's it going?"

Mark was a small, scrawny man. Very pale and skinny with glasses and slicked back hair that made him look even dorkier. Andrew hated him. He was annoying and smug at work. He had also taken a promotion from Andrew which he was still bitter about.

"I'm not bad Andrew, decided I needed to get into a bit better shape so have just joined today," replied Mark. "How are you?"

Andrew smiled. Normally he would get changed far from anyone else just to be safe but he was sure his underwear were concealing the socks well. Mark was clearly self conscious about his frail body. Andrew was looking forward to strippng down to his pants and showing what a real man's body looked like.

"Yeah I'm doing good, just been lifting weights,"' said Andrew as he peeled off his t-shirt to reveal his muscular torso and sexy chest hair.

Mark began to strip off too. He removed his shirt to reveal a torse with almost no definition and no hair. The only thing that populated it was two slightly oversized, pale pink nipples. He smiled to himself seeing Mark's complete lack of body hair compared to his.

"Well I can see you're very strong," said Mark. "Maybe one day I'll be as big as you."

"Seems like that might be a bit tricky for someone as small as yourself," said Andrew taking off his shorts to reveal his prominent bulge between two thick thighs.

Mark looked at Andrews crotch and smirked. "Well it seems sometimes small guys can still find a way to look big."

Andrew frowned with confusion then looked down where Mark was looking. His heart sank and his cheeks flushed red. Half the rolled up sock was sticking out from his underwear, making it very clear he had stuffed.

Andrew felt embarrassment rise up in him. He was humiliated in front of someone so weak and pathetic.

"That's um... that's... that's not what it looks like..." he stuttered, trying desperately to think of something to say.

Mark looked Andrew in the eye and beamed. "Sure it's not."

Then in one quick and fluid movement. Mark reached out, grabbed the end of the sock and yanked them free from Andrew's pants. The briefs flattened revealing Andrews lack of a bulge. He went from sexy hunk to sexless Ken doll.

Andrew's cheeks flushed red and he looked down at the ground in shame. His secret had been discovered - and by the guy he hated most. In a second he had gone from feeling like a king to a pathetic loser.

"Nothing to say then?" smirked Mark. "Well then guess I'll take the lead. Take your pants off."

"No..." whispered Andrew. It was all he could muster. "Please no..."

"Oh Andy, I've been tired of your shit for months. Acting like the big man of the office when you're terrible at your job and too lazy to do anything. It makes sense you'd have such a pathetic bulge given how pathetic you are. Now, I promise I'll keep this our little secret but first you need to show me that tiny tiny cock of yours."

Andrew stood there too stunned to say anything. He glanced around the changing rooms to see if anyone was noticing their conversation. Everyone was too busy focused on their own thing to notice them.

Andrew took a deep breath and lowered his briefs.

His little nub had shrivelled up even smaller than usual out of embarrassment. It looked like just a little protrusion of skin. His balls were almost flat against his body. It looked comical in between his two muscular thighs.

Mark grinned ear to ear.

"Oh that's hilarious. That's brilliant. I've seen clits bigger than that."

"Please, you've had your fun... can I cover up please..." whispered Andrew. He was paranoid that someone would look over and see him.

"Oh but you look pretty sweaty from your workout. I think before you get dressed you should go use the showers".

Till now no one had really looked their way and Andrew's teensy secret had remained between him and Mark. But the showers were open and communal. It would be impossible to not be revealed while in there.

"Mark please!" pleaded Andrew. "Don't make me do this!"

Mark smiled and turned back to his locker. For a brief second Andrew thought he was going to be let free.

Then, in a flash, Mark spun back round now holding his phone. Before Andrew could do anything he snapped a picture.

Mark didn't even need to say the threat. Andrew knew from that smirk what would happen to that picture if he didn't go to the showers.

"I didn't even bring a towel with me..." he said.

"Don't worry, I have one you can use. I'll give it to you as you come out."

Having no other choice Andrew turned, stark naked, micropenis on display, and walked across the changing room towards the showers. He knew better than to even try covering up. He accepted his fate.

As he made his way there he saw some of the guys glance his way, double take and then smirk. A few were also in the process of changing and Andrew could see how his dick sized up to theirs. Even some of the smaller guys in their flaccid post work out state would out classed Andrew when he was hard.

Andrew entered the shower. There were two other guys there. An older guy with a girthy but wrinkled cock and a guy close to Andrew's age. He had a bit of a belly but his cock hung about 6 inches flaccid with balls that hung low.

When they saw Andrew they both openly laughed.

"Bit cold in here isn't it," said the older guy. "I was feeling embarrassed by how much mine had shrunk but guess there was no need!"

Andrew didn't even know how to respond. Instead he just avoided eye contact and turned on the shower. As the water hit him Mark entered the shower room. Andrew gasped. Hanging between Marks legs was a massive cock.

It swung back and forth as he walked. It had such a weight to it. At least 8 inches long and thick enough that you would struggle to wrap your hand around it.

"Still think you're the big man of the office Andrew?"

cmnm
cmnm
16 Followers