All Comments on 'Small Penis Prison Ch. 12'

by Lordoflol

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You're amazing. You always have so many new ideas that keep readers curious

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is the best story I ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very amazing. I hope Ryan has to see freya soon. Maybe will loss a ball or both

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hands down my favorite chapter of the whole series! Which is saying a lot. You sir have really captured the central tenets in what makes this type of porn genre so exciting to us. The sph, the cuckolding, the JOI, the masturbation humiliation, etc... everything is superbly done and I have never been so pleasantly and frequently surprised before.

This chapter is my favorite because it featured Ilsa in all her beauty. To have her work out and do something frivolous whilst the other boys have to literally stroke for their lives is so hot. When she shouted at everyone saying faster boys as if they really all were just children that needed guidance and a firm hand was just so deliciously emasculating. I loved this chapter so much that I have already re-read it as much as my eyes and my penis would allow me.

I wish it was extended, please if possible please bring back Ilsa and in such a plot format too it is truly wonderful.

Best story ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous