Small Town Sex Workers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there is a plume of dust drifting off into the distance. I feel Chihiro's delicate arms wrap around me. Her face on my shoulder blade. I pat her hand a couple of times before she grabs my hand to hold it.

"Is everything ok, Chihiro?"

"No." is the simple statement I get back. After a minute of standing there in the driveway, I hear her say into my back, "Come inside please." Not the first time she's told me that. But we we're usually naked those times.

And, I'm in her.

As we unwind our bodies, she's still holding my hand as she leads me to the house. I get a chance to look at her for the first time in months. Her normally raven black hair is slightly sun bleached to a still very dark brown. She's gotten quite a bit of a tan on her already darkened skin. Well, in comparison to my normally winter lily white peach colored ass, she's dark. She's also been doing more Tai Chi. Her muscles are much more defined on her lithe little body.

When I get into the house, I see a pile of folded clothes on the table next to the door.

Without looking at me, she says just loud enough for me to hear, "I don't care how much this will cost. And you heard Tony say that he doesn't care about the cost as long as I'm happy. Read the paper and meet me outside in the garden in an hour."

"An hour?"

She turns enough for me to see the profile of her gorgeous face with its unnaturally smooth skin, "That's the quickest I think that you'll figure out how to put the clothes on."

*****

As I get dressed, my mind wanders. She really is one of the few clients that I have that I feel bad for. She fell in love with a US Marine stationed in her home country, misreading all of the hints and cues. She actually thought he was 100% straight. Not 10%. Until she caught him cheating with one of his hunting buddies. Which Tony still doesn't know about. But, I do.

I've seen the recordings. She refuses to end the marriage out of shame. She really thinks that she's at fault for him seeking comfort from his former platoon mates. I know that I've discounted some of my services because I feel bad for her.

I'm also aware of the six miscarriages that she's had with Tony. She's the 'MILF' that couldn't become a MILF. She's told me about how she fantasizes about being a mother. That was the most depressing pillow talk I've ever had. She hasn't mentioned it since.

I finally leave the downstairs bathroom. I have some Japanese outfit on that I cannot pronounce the name of. I don't even know if I'm wearing it correctly. I followed the instructions the best I could. But Chihiro was explicitly clear that she wanted me to wear it. This thing is uncomfortable. I can barely walk normal because it restricts my movements. Did I put this thing on correctly?

When I look up, I see her wearing a stunning kimono. Not going to lie, I'm hard just looking at her. Yes, I know that everything is covered. But... I know her well enough from fucking her for over a year now that the way she's looking at the floor pretending to be demure, she is actually calculating how quickly to get naked without destroying the expensive outfit she's wearing, and have my dick stuffed into her. She is a woman that knows her needs and has no problem saying so.

She motions for me to follow her. I see that her feet are moving in a similarly restricted way. Maybe I did put this thing on right. There is a low rise table with pads to kneel on surrounded by the Zen garden that I designed for her. She directs me to one side of the table. She gives a momentary gasp as one of my knees audibly pops. I wave it off with a smile. I then recognize the ceramic ware for a tea ceremony. She brought out the most expensive shit for this. Just one of these shot glass sized cups costs as much as one of my classes at college. Chihiro busies herself with making tea. I'm kinda leery of touching anything.

Once she has gone through the ceremony of brewing tea for me, she gently places the cup in front of me. I pick it up with the reverence that she had taught me. I blow on the steaming tea before bringing the cup to my lips.

She interrupts me with, "I want you to understand that this tea ceremony is not something... frivolous... If you accept this tea, I have expectations from you. I understand that I've fallen in love with a second man. And that is conflicting with my promise to be faithful. But. That promise has been broken before I decided to stray." She looks up at me. "You're not much younger than me. Marcus... If you drink that, I will consider you forever... 'attached to me.' Do you understand?"

This ain't my first rodeo with her. She's told me this before. I'm currently thinking about how much Gatorade I'm going to be chugging later.

I maintain eye contact as I sip from the cup. This is one of three women that I know I shouldn't be fantasizing about fucking. She just happens to be the only one that I am fucking.

I watch her squirm and squiggle with delight watching me drink the tea. Well, as much as a extremely reserved Japanese woman like Chihiro would. I just happen to know what to look for. As I set the empty tea cup down, I know that I'm getting no sleep tonight.

As I set the tea cup back down, I see the gleefully predatory face she's trying to hide. She's hungry. And, I'm the only thing on her menu.

*****

Tuesday...

Chihiro's body slides around and dances on me waiting for me to wake up. When she sees my eyes open, she knows that I've been awake for a minute enjoying her impatience, she mutters, "Fucking finally. I'm tired of you teasing me... aijin." She lifts her body up enough so that she can angle the cock in her hand to her hungry twat. Did I forget to mention that it's my cock? And that it was already hard?

Yeah... she's sitting on my dick, fully inside of her.

"Last night wasn't enough, Marcus. I need more," she whispers leaning forward into my face. "And you want to know the best part, Marcus?"

"What's that, babe?" I ask. I'm still trying to wake up.

"You actually think I'm pretty enough to fuck. Not to be kept on a shelf. Like I'm artwork. I don't even keep my tea set locked away like that." That just brings back the memory of the stoneware that I drank from last night. That shit is ridiculously expensive. 10K for a basic tea set? Bruh...

I get where she's coming from and getting at. But that pussy action will eventually make me cum in her. "We need to be careful, Chihiro. I can get you pregnant." I'm not wearing a condom like I was last night. The look on her face tells me that she doesn't currently care.

Her eyes cross momentarily. She makes that stupid A-he-go face. Or whatever it's called. Her hips start to pump furiously on my dick. Oh, shit.

"Chi. Chi! Chihiro! Chihiro! I'm not wearing a condom! Oh, fuck!" I yell at her.

Her light fairy like voice whispers into my ear with a singsong quality, "I know. I know, aijin." I hear our bodies slap against each other. "You make me happy." she tells me. "I have orgasms every time you're in me. You make me feel special... Why would I want you to wear a condom?" Her thin delicate body is in full sexually aggressive mode. It has a hunger for my body.

My own traitorous body fucks back into her. My hips push up to meet her every time she slams back down. My hands grab her little hips. She plants her palms onto the bed next to my ears. "I need this, Marcus. I need you! Love me, Marcus! Love me!"

I can't hold off forever, Chihiro's body is demanding its payment. A toll for entering her body. Her hungry sex is milking me as she trembles on top of me. I try to resist. I need to make this last longer... until I can't. I cum. I shoot sticky ropes of semen into her unprotected cunt. Aimed straight at her womb. And she's ecstatic. Her body is trying to suck up every drop that I shoved into her.

Her gloriously beautiful face lifts up from my shoulder, "Hello, second husband... Remember, I love you."

*****

I'm still remembering that lingering kiss from Chihiro as I left the Blacks' homestead. With six bottles of what she considers an electrolyte drink. I disagree that barley tea is good enough to rehydrate me. I can still remember her telling me to pleasure my other clients, but she expects me there tomorrow night. In her bed.

She's not in denial that she's in love with her whore. She's so weird. But, yeah. I'm going to be here tomorrow night.

I roll up to my first customer for the day, thankful that Chihiro let me take a shower before leaving. And not marking me with her pussy scent after getting out of the shower. Lots of kisses. But no fucking.

The early morning light is growing stronger. I'm on the riding mower before the sun peeks over the horizon. I'm too focused / distracted. Last night's wanton activities will not leave me alone. Memories of fucking Chihiro all across that huge house flood my brain.

"Fuck me, Marcus-kun! Give me a reason to call you Marcus-San!" I remember her screaming at he top of her lungs as she bounced on my dick.

My wool gathering self-reflection is interrupted by Mr. Arya flagging me down.

"Marcus! It's good to see you so early in the morning. Maybe Prishna will wake on time this morning. It's good for her to see hard working people up before the sun is up. I expect to see your invoice on my desk when I get home. Safe travels around the county. I know that the city traffic is approaching up with a disturbing quickness." he yells at me over the noise of the mower's engine.

I tip my hat at the older man. I seriously wonder what the fuck he's talking about. Like dude. Are you seriously trying to tell me that white people are crazy? I'm white people. I already know we crazy. Or are you confusing me for some other group of people...?

I wave at him, "Drive safe, Mr. Arya!" I go back to being the loud white trash lawn care specialist that I am. I watch him leave in his Range Rover SUV.

A little while later, just as the sun is peeking over the horizon, I see the Arya children exiting the home. The sons immediately head to the Lexus SUV, the lone daughter walks confidently over to me.

"Jaya!" I need to shout over the engine. "Are you going to be late for class?" I know that she and her brothers are taking summer classes to graduate earlier.

Jaya smiles easily, "Nope. I'm not going to be late, Marcus." She drops a folded paper bag into my lap. "I made this for you... Enjoy." Jaya drags a couple of fingers across my leg before wandering back to the car that her brothers are in.

I watch that tight ass walk away. You know the saying. 'I hate to see her go. But I love watching her walk away.' Jaya has that kind of ass. I could probably bounce a quarter off of it.

But, she's not the reason I'm here. Prishna is.

*****

I walk up to the front door that Prishna is leaning against the door jamb with her arms crossed. She is as sexy as the first time I met her. Her sari is too brightly colored for my taste. But, I'm not going to tell her how to dress.

She playfully mocks me, "You need a shower before you even think about touching me."

Kicking off my boots at the door, I shrug and wordlessly head to the bathroom. I know that I need to be quick. Prishna is an impatient woman. I head to the guest room with just a towel wrapped around me. I find her under a light sheet, hiding her body.

"How did Jaya's cookies taste?" she asks me.

"Cookie?" I feel a little dumbfounded.

Her laughter is so fucking sexy to me. "Yes. Cookies, Marcus."

"I've never touched your daughter, Prishna." I tell her in complete honesty. I don't tell her that I just thought about eating Jaya out before coming in here to fuck her.

She laughs again. "What are you talking about, Marcus?" She looks at me with confusion, obviously not understanding the American euphemism. "Trust me. I know my daughter wants to steal you from me. But didn't she give you a snack?" Does Prishna not understand American English? "She was very proud of herself when she baked those cookies. I'm the only one that knows that you were the intended recipient of that gift. She slapped her brothers rather hard when they tried to eat all of them."

Stopping in my tracks, "That's what was in the bag she gave me?"

"Hahahaha, gods watching, Marcus. That is why she is so infatuated with you. You're an honest man. And sexy beyond belief. Yes, my daughter gave you cookies for your lunch. Because she wants your attention." Prishna pats the bed next to her. I see papers on the bed. "There's my test results from last week. I'm clean." I'm about to say something, but this Indian goddess interrupts me. "The money is no problem, Marc. Unless you're fucking my daughter."

I glance at the papers. Prishna is telling me the truth. I tug at the sheet covering her. "I've never touched your daughter like I have you," I tell her before kissing her.

At the end of our kiss, Prishna retorts, "You haven't touched my daughter... yet." She then reveals that succulent body of hers. On the heavier side of things, but still toned with the stretch marks and C-section scar. My dick is getting excited seeing her naked flesh.

Prishna is one of the few clients that I have that hates condoms, but is more than willing to get documentation to show that she's safe to fuck without protection. Especially, since she started menopause before I met her.

Before I go down on her, I shuffle around to put my dick in her face. I know my customers. She wants to 69 before we do the dirty deed. I suck her clit into my mouth before she grabs my engorged cock to greedily shove into her mouth.

I go to town on her twat for several minutes until she spits me back out. Prishna demands, "You need to fuck me now. Like you mean it."

On cue... She rarely strays from her script. I love that about her. That's one of the few reasons that I actually think I will eventually fuck Jaya. These are women that know what they want, and are unafraid to say so. And they are particular. No surprises.

As I re-maneuver my body, I hear Prishna say, "I think you need to take some photos of you fucking me."

"Prishna. Princess. You know that I hate having any evidence of what we're doing." I remind her.

She laughs at me before briefly kissing me. "Trust me. We'll keep your face out of the pictures. I want to give you more work, darling."

Still not feeling it, I remind her, "I have distinctive tattoos, Princess."

"I'll edit them out, Marc. I want to show you off. As much as I can." she explains.

"What?" This conversation is making me forget about sex. Sex with a phenomenally gorgeous older woman. "What are you talking about?"

Sighing Prishna tells me, "I'm in an arranged marriage with one of my cousins. Everything with him is transactional. Do you understand me?" I nod my head slowly, but I don't know what she means exactly. Something about business is my best understanding.

What do you want? I'm still in college. Some of these concepts confuse me because they aren't exactly clear even if I understand the language and the words being used.

Looking a little irritated, Prishna continues to talk, "You don't understand what I'm saying. You're just nodding your head to make me happy."

Plopping my ass onto the bed, I agree, "You're right. I don't understand. I'm here to provide a service and hopefully everyone enjoys it."

She snaps her fingers, "See? That's transactional. I pay you. You fuck me until I orgasm. That's it. The massive difference between you and my husband is that you're honest about it being transactional. I need to give you money for you to make my body feel good. He's doesn't do that. That's why I keep paying you to be in my bed."

I feel like I'm being attacked. "I'm only here..." is all I get out before being interrupted. But at least her lips feel nice.

She says after breaking the kiss, "Find calmness. I don't mean to offend you. I'm just stating facts. You're open and honest with me about our relationship. He is not. But he is my husband and the father of my children... And yet, you're the person I look forward to seeing every week."

"Ok. Ok. So transactional means 'if I do this for you, I want this in return' like money. Why are we talking about this?"

"Because. Um... It's not that important. I'll talk to my therapist about it. You're my sugar baby. I should keep them separate." She throws her arms open. "Come fuck me, Marc!"

*****

Two hours later, I'd have to say that that was the weirdest sex with Prishna that I've ever had. I pounded on her for an hour before she clam slammed my face for ten minutes with the cream pie I just gave her. And she looks worried as I walk away to my truck.

I turn to look at her, "Is everything ok? I mean in general?" Prishna hugs me.

She sighs, "No, everything is not ok." Looking up at me, she tells me in her thick Indian accent, "You're literally the best thing in my life right now. And I know that it'll end in a couple of years. I wish that there was some way for me to keep you for a few more years, Marc. I want the same kind of love and attention that you give me from my cousin, I mean, my husband."

My brain is in a different location. I run my fingers through her thick luxurious hair. Why do white people gray so much earlier? She barely has started to gray. She lustfully growls at me.

"Quit petting me. That just makes me want to drag you back into the house and make you late for your legitimate customers."

"And how do you know that I have 'legitimate' customers after you today?" I try to hide my fear of being exposed.

This usually domineering self centered woman suddenly turns motherly towards me. But... She's picking at my clothes like she's flirting. Prishna tells me. "Well... a few of us have made a group chat... Your truck is distinctive... We're not stupid..."

Feeling irritated, I feel my fear fueled anger starting to boil, "Just say it, Princess."

Glomping onto me, this MILF sputters, "Please don't leave! I've learned so much about you and myself from that group chat! And there's so much that I still don't understand." She's yelling into my chest. "Like why do you let me dominate you so much? You could seriously hurt me. You're gentle with the others. But not like with me. You're more... submissive?"

After a moment of looking skyward, my voice gets rough, "Princess! I do things to match what y'all need. You have little control in your life. I give you more control because that's what you need. It could easily be the other way."

She looks like she's about to say something, but she clamps her mouth shut. I say to Prishna, "You were about to say something. What was it?" She squirms in my arms.

Pushing her body away from me enough to look at me in the face, "Please be gentle with her. She puts up such a strong face. You are more, um... she needs you more. I'll survive without you. As much as I don't want to. Go. Make her happy."

A quick kiss, and the Indian goddess is walking away from me. What the fuck is going on? Who is she talking about?

*****

Wednesday...

It's kind of nice not to have those clients on the schedule for today. I'm still trying to figure out what is happening with those clients. They seem needier than normal, and the small talk is so different than what they normally do. Maybe, I'm just overly worried.

After four far flung normal clients, I eventually get home. Chihiro has been texting me pretty regularly throughout the day. I had to admonish her after the full nude picture that she sent me. Seeing that toned and agile body gets me every time. I had to take a few minutes to calm myself down instead of finding a secluded spot on the property to jerk off.

Her response was "But you got hard from that."

"That's not the point, Chihiro."

"But, you still wanted to jerk off to my picture."

"That's not the point, Chihiro."

"Can you stop calling me that? I hate it. That's my parents' name for me. He calls me Chichi. And I hate it more!"

123456...8