Small World Ch. 02: Dinner and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Us too," I replied, putting my arms round her and hugging her.

"Ruth? Now?" Suddenly I heard Sally calling to Ruth. "Oh yes, now!" Ruth replied, pushing herself up and off me. She quickly walked, well, I saw walked, but walked-with-her-thighs-clamped-together might be better, over to the other side of the room, where she quickly climbed onto the sofa and knelt with her pussy over Sally's face. Looking at her husband she said "a Ladies Excuse Me, if you don't mind?"

Peter chuckled, "yes dear, I'll take care of other matters, enjoy!". I'll admit I was confused, by what was going on, and feeling a little, well, as if this was pre-planned. Peter pulled his cock out of Sally, and stood up. Ruth leant forward and went into a full 69 with Sally, burying her face into Sally's pussy. It was then that I remembered that one of the things that Ruth and Sally (or rather, the wives of the two strangers who'd been chatting on Lit!) had in common was a love of licking creamy pussy.

And then I remembered that the two chaps had both admitted to enjoying cleaning up cummy-cock! Peter knelt down before me and took my cock deep into his mouth. Drawing his lips up the length of it, he slowly sucked it clean of my cum and Ruth's juices. Standing up he offered me his cock and I was more than happy to return the favour, tasting Sally's pussy on his cock, with the taste of his cum, all mixed up, was lovely and I'll admit I took my time with the job.

Looking over at the ladies I chuckled. "I'm thirsty, shall I get some juice?"

There was no reply from the ladies, but Peter said he'd help, so I stood up and we walked out to the kitchen. "Glasses are in the usual place," I said, whilst I got out a tray and a glass jug. Putting the tray on the worksurface I went to the fridge and got two bottles of apple juice. I knew we all liked chilled apple juice from previous get-togethers we'd had and this was excellent juice from a local farm. I emptied the bottles into the jug while Peter got some ice from the freezer.

He'd put the glasses on the tray, so I picked it up and walked back through. I was expecting to see the ladies still 69'ed, but they were sat up, arms round each other, kissing gently.

The sound of the ice chinking in the jug got their attention and they broke their kiss and hug. "I knew I married you for a reason!" exclaimed Sally, which caused laughter all round. Chuckling I said to Peter "drag that table out, and I can put this on it?" nodding towards a stacking table set.

He did so, and I put the tray on it. I poured four glasses and handed them around.

I sat back down in my chair, and Peter sat on the bean bag, leaving Sally and Ruth on the sofa. We talked about local news, and drank our juice, just like many of our other gatherings; the difference here being that we were all naked, and had recently fucked each others spouses, and yet we slipped back into the old pattern of conversation with no difficulty. Looking back, I think this was the point that I realised that our friendship was unchanged, possibly strengthened, by what had happened, which made me really happy as I'd been worried it might have put some different tension on things.

We'd been chatting for about 20 minutes when the grandfather clock struck 11, and I realised that the heating had gone off an hour ago. "I'm just going to override the heating," I said, standing up and heading for the hallway where the heating controller lives. Looking at it, I wasn't sure how much longer to put it on for, but then decided that I'd just put it "on" and reset the auto timing tomorrow.

Returning to the sitting room, I realised the conversation had died down, as if me thinking about the heating had drawn everyone's attention back to what we'd been doing. There was a silence for a few seconds, then Sally turned to Ruth and asked "Would you be OK if I stole both the guys?" My cock twitched at that, as I knew what she had in mind...

Ruth looked curious and asked "what do you have in mind?"

"I've wanted to be spit-roasted ever since I saw it on a porno last year, and I don't know when or if I'll get the chance again."

I was right, this was what I'd thought she was thinking. Looking over at Peter I could see his cock was rising, which got mine rising more. Ruth laughed and pointed at us both "I think the boys are up for it!" she joked. "I'm cool with it - but once they've recovered I want to have them to myself for a DPing; toys are all well and good, but the real thing... well, like you said, get the chance? Take the chance!"

I looked at Peter and commented "looks like the rest of our evening's planned out?" with a smile. He grinned back, and replied "no complaints from me!"

"So, where..." I started to speak but was interrupted by Sally. "There's one other thing, I want you to high-five over me when you're both in me."

I hadn't heard this part of the fantasy, before, but then I remembered the porno that she was talking about. She'd commented on the high-five in that, and how it made it look as if the woman was a prize that the men had won, and she kinda liked the idea of being that prize. I made a mental note to discuss this further, as there may be other role-play possibilities down the line.

She turned to Ruth, kissed her, and stood up, saying "thanks for the loan of your hubby!"

Stepping into the middle of the floor, she got on her hands and knees, waving her bum at me and Peter. I looked at Peter, and held out my hand towards Sally, saying "guests choice".

His smile broadened, as he said "let's swap part way?" Sally turned her head over her shoulder "good call Peter, love it".

Peter walked round to her head, knelt down in front of her, and offered her his cock. I stepped behind her and also knelt down. Her pussy was glistening, which might have been from Ruth's earlier attentions, or might have been from her being so excited. Regardless, I rubbed my cock up and down her slit a couple of times then shoved it into her hard. She grunted and pushed back against me, making sure she got all of me inside her. I held still for a moment to allow Peter to get his position right, then pulled back and started fucking her.

I was almost distracted by watching Peter fucking her mouth, but I kept going with my fucking, feeling the warmth of her pussy around my cock, hearing her grunting around Peter's cock as I thrust into her. Remembering the other part of the request I made eye contact with Peter and grinned, lifting my hand up, palm towards him. He grinned too, took his hand off Sally's head, and high-fived me. We did it sufficiently hard to make sure she heard it. As the sound reached her she squeezed my cock with her pussy.

We kept going for a couple of minutes then Peter raised his hand and rotated his finger. I took the hint, and as he pulled out of her mouth, I pulled out of her pussy. Gently spanking her on the side of her butt, I said "turn round then..." She shuffled round, and presented her bum to Peter. I let him slip inside her, then pushed my cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and I pushed my cock into her, touching the back of her throat. Her lips closed around my cock and I started to fuck her mouth.

From the other side of the room I heard a gentle sound; looking over I saw Ruth laying back in my chair, her legs spread, her fingers frigging her clit, as she watched me and her husband spit-roasting my wife. Our eyes met for a moment and she winked at me. I grinned and returned my concentration to fucking Sally's mouth.

I knew I wasn't going to cum this time; I enjoy oral but rarely come from it, but I could tell from his face that Peter was close to cumming himself. I kept fucking Sally's mouth, knowing that Peter and I were giving her the fantasy she'd wanted. I also made another mental note, that if this happened again then I was going to start in her mouth.

Peter suddenly stopped, his cock deep inside Sally, as he groaned and leant forward, supporting his weight on his arms. He pulled back and thrust several more times, as he emptied his balls into her. I pulled my cock out of Sally's mouth and rocked back on my heels, watching her lick her lips. She looked up at me, and grinned. "That was amazing," she said, "thank you, and thank you Peter."

I stood up, my knees a little sore, and grabbed a couple of small towels from the cupboard by my chair. Peter pulled out of Sally and took one of the towels to wipe himself with. Sally grabbed the other and clamped it between her legs as she rolled over and lay there, a dirty grin on her face.

"Was it fun?" asked Ruth, her face flushed from her own pleasure. "It sure was," replied Sally, "but I really need some more of that apple juice now."

There wasn't much in the jug so I got up and walked through to the kitchen to get some more.

When I returned with the freshly filled jug Sally was sitting up, leaning against Ruth's legs, with the towel under her and her glass beside her. Peter had sat back on the sofa, with his towel neatly folded beside him. I thought to myself, "that's the sign of a polite guest at any orgy," which made me chuckle. After pouring Sally some juice I offered it round, everyone took some more, and I sat down beside Peter with mine.

There was a quiet to the room; not a silence, just a companionable, comfortable, quiet, as people drank their juice and enjoyed being comfortable around each other.

Ruth looked at Peter and asked "are you going to be able to cum again?"

He pulled a face and answered, "probably not, in fact I'm not sure I can get hard again for a couple of hours."

Ruth looked disappointed, but then her face lit up as she had an idea. "Well that just means we'll have to do this again so I can get my fantasy too!" she exclaimed.

Sally burst out laughing and reached up to stroke Ruth's leg. "Well... that does kind of have an assumption built in," Ruth continued, looking at Peter and me.

I looked down at Sally and gently nodded. She nodded back at me. It was clear that Ruth was also up for a rematch, but I didn't want to put Peter on the spot. "How about we all think about that assumption once we've slept on it, and then see if anyone wants to leave things there?"

Peter chuckled, "that's very diplomatic of you Colin, and if you need to think about it, then of course that's fine, but I'm pretty sure I speak for Ruth..." he paused as the clock struck midnight. He carried on "...when I say we'd be up for another session any time."

"Oh yes, oh so! yes!" said Ruth, Sally nodding along with her.

"Well," I chuckled, "that makes it unanimous. Given the time, do you want to crash over? We've got the spare bedroom, with it's ensuite, and I'm sure we can round up some toiletries."

Ruth and Peter exchanged glances, a questioning look on Ruth's face. I couldn't understand what they were thinking, but Peter turned to face me directly and said "until one of us says stop, right?"

I glanced at Sally, who looked as intrigued as I do. "That's what was agreed, yes," I replied.

"Well, we... on the way over," he was talking in a rush, like he was trying to stop himself from stopping, "we talked about... if things went well, which they have, we thought perhaps a more literal wife swap, perhaps overnight, might be fun?" he said, his voice slightly nervous, as if he wasn't sure how the question would be taken.

I thought for a moment, then decided, what the hell, this has been fun, and I'm up for it. I looked at Sally, waiting for her response. She cocked her head, like she does when she's unsure how I feel about something, and wants me to tell her. I nodded, and she smiled and nodded back. I turned back to look at Ruth and see her smiling, she'd seen the nods. "So who gets which room?" I asked, jokingly.

Ruth thought for a moment "How about Sally and I do Rock, Paper, Scissors, best of three, winners choice?"

The result was 2-1 to Sally, and she decided to take Peter to the guest room. To be honest, both rooms have en-suite bathrooms and good beds, so there's not really anything in it, I think it was more about the symbolism of who had the "master bedroom".

"But next time Peter and I get the master," Sally added, standing up and offering her hand to Peter. Peter and I both stood up, and he took Sally's hand. She paused to give me a one armed hug, then lead Peter off to the stairs.

As I looked at Ruth, wondering which deity I'd pleased to get this chance, I heard Sally rattle the front door to check it was locked. She then called back "don't forget the alarm," as she and Peter went up stairs.

Ruth chuckled and stood up. I took her in my arms for a hug, then with one arm round her, lead her to the back door, where the alarm panel is, checked the back door, set the alarm, and then lead Ruth back through the house, turning lights off until we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"After you," I said. "You just want to look at my bum," she giggled. "Guilty as charged," I replied. She laughed and went on up the stairs.

"First left then first right," I said, admiring the view, wondering what fun I was going to have with Ruth, as I followed her up the stairs.

Getting to the door of the master bedroom I noticed one of the guest bathrobes hanging on the front of the wardrobe where Sally's usually lived, next to mine. I'd never have thought of that, and I was reminded once more that Sally was the organiser in the marriage.

Ruth had stopped just inside the room, looking around, so I walked up behind her, my cock already hardening, and put my arms round her, pressing my erection against her bum. The bedroom door was to my left, and I was able to reach out with my leg and kick it closed. Doing so over balanced me a little, and anyone outside the room would have heard me swearing and Ruth giggling, as the door closed and blocked the sound.


End of Part 2 - there might be a part 3, but no promises.

12