Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Mr.s Smith's week continues with an apology.
2.9k words
4.46
2.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the Beatles playing Norwegian Wood from the next room. Betty and I were wrapped around each other like John and Yoko, so in my wakening mind everything seemed right in world. I even had my own wood to go along with the song. I began to move my hips, pushing myself even closer to Betty as she too started to stir, reaching between us to grasp my penis. I thought she was moving my cock toward her pussy but she whispered in my ear, "That's nice but I have to go. That's my ringtone and and I can see that I am late for my next appointment."

"Shit," I answered.

"Let's grab a quick shower before I go and I do mean quick. We can clean each other up but you must use your powers to avoid any sexual escapades, much as I would like."

"Deal, but you must promise to come back to me soon."

"I do. I'll bring my shaving kit and I'll get those spots that you missed," she winked at me as we untangled ourselves and I led her to the master bathroom and its large shower.

"Can you wait a sec?" I asked, "I have to pee."

She looked at me and asked, "Shy bladder?"

"Yeah, sorta, but mostly it's hard to piss through a boner."

"I'll wait out here a couple minutes. Why don't you just pee in the shower? You can use cold water to tame that beast."

"If you don't mind any peeing in the shower, I'll try that."

I caressed her heavy tits as I gave her a quick closed mouth kiss, worried about my breath. I went into the bathroom and mostly closed the door but not quite. Betty went to silence her phone. I took a mouthful of mouthwash and got into the shower. My dick was already shrinking as I turned on the water of let it splash down onto my neck and back as it warmed. I pissed forcefully when the water became warm on my neck and then Betty was there, holding my cock and directed the stream of urine toward the drain. I've never had another person hold my cock while I pissed. It was pleasing and I got an idea.

"Do you have to pee?" I asked her.

"Yes, I thought I could pee in the shower too. To save time."

I sat myself on the far wall of the shower and invited her to pee on my lap. This was a weekend for new experiences I decided and I wondered what the attraction of a golden shower might be. She grinned at me and said, "You are a naughty boy. I've never done that but here we go." She stepped over and straddled me and I enjoyed the sight of her tits from below and her bush right in front of me. Her urine began to flow, splashing down onto my cock, balls and upper thighs. It was warmer than the shower water and I got hard. The sight of it leaving her pussy was tantalizing and as soon as she finished I wanted to fuck her. "Let's soap up, I've got to go," she said as she pulled on my arm to help me up. It was a joy to soap her up and wash her mature body. My hard on was ready for action, especially when she bathed it but unfortunately she rinsed off and stepped out of the shower saying that she must get dressed and run off, leaving me all soaped up and alone.

"Till next time," I shouted to the closed bathroom door. I was tempted to masturbate but only gave myself a couple strokes as I rinsed off. By the time I dried off and went out to the bedroom, she was gone and so was my morning wood. I fixed myself some breakfast and read some news online while I ate. Same old crappy news but there were some college football games on later and I might check out a couple of them. Otherwise I didn't have much to do. Saturday was my usual day for laundry and household chores and then I would usually go out to dinner and maybe a show or a club with one of my lady friends or even a group of us. I decided that a golden shower was not something I would like on a regular basis now that my curiosity had been satisfied.

I got busy with the chores, had some lunch, watched some football, and called a couple friends to try to make evening plans. Everybody was either away or busy so I resigned myself to a quiet evening of football. I put clean sheets on my bed and decided to run out for some wings. Just as I was grabbing the doorknob to leave, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and was very surprised to see Dean Harrington standing there. It took me a minute to recognize her because she was wearing distressed jeans and a loose Hooters t-shirt. She looked pretty damned good, not at all like the disciplinarian that had punished me a couple days ago. Her green eyes sparkled under the brim of a denim baseball cap. She was likely ten years older than me but this outfit made her look younger. I'm sure she knew that.

"Hi, Ken," she said as I continued to marvel at her appearance, hoping my mouth wasn't hanging open. I noted that she called me Ken.

"Dean Harrington, I'm, ah, surprised to see you. Am I in trouble again?"

"Not at all Ken. I'm here to make amends," she said and handed me a small round tin. "I made toll house cookies for you and I'd like to take you to dinner."

"I was just headed out to get some wings. What were you thinking? Not Hooters, I'm guessing."

She laughed at that and told me her shirt was from her first job, working her way through college. She claimed it had gotten all stretched out over the years of repeated washings and that it was her most comfortable shirt. She said she would never wear it on campus though. "Have to keep up appearances, you know. Hooters has some pretty good wings." Then she smiled and winked at me, saying, "Pretty good breasts too."

I did not understand how I could be chatting with the Dean as though we were old friends, yet I felt comfortable with this person in front of me now. This woman was completely different than the harsh administrator that physically abused me and threatened my job. I was curious to see what she was up to. I put the tin of cookies on a shelf near the door and said, "I can drive."

I think she started to say that she would drive but then realized that I might not trust her so agreed with a smile. "So, Hooters, for real?"

"Sure, I like wings too."

The restaurant was about five miles away and I started to make small talk but Dean Harrington quickly took over. "I want to show you that what happened the other day is something that I regret. I fear that I may have scared you and maybe scarred you. I really do want to make amends. You are an asset to Foxbriar and we can discuss a larger role for you on campus."

"I'll admit that I am wary of you. I may have deserved some sort of discipline but you carried it way too far."

"I am sorry. I plan to make it up to you, starting with dinner and drinks. My treat."

"You're not buying me off like a cheap date," I countered.

"Don't forget we have cookies for dessert. Maybe more."

That got my attention and I decided right that moment that I would see this to the end. We arrived at Hooters and got seated in a quiet corner. The Dean got many compliments from the staff on her shirt, although it was loose and not tightly packed with young boobs, nor exposing inches of cleavage. We ordered beers and wings.

We talked about innocuous things like football (Foxbriar has no sports program), the weather, and that we were both single. I was reticent to bring up her weird measurement hangup, not to mention the spanking but she eventually broke that ice by asking, "Is your butt still sore?"

"Much better and still the same size," I shot back, hinting at the measuring thing.

"I'm glad it is better and, again, I apologize. Sometimes I get carried away. My therapist says the measuring, the spanking, and other stuff are all daddy's fault."

"We are all affected by our parents. You know, if you toned it down, it could be pleasurable."

"I wish that was true and maybe you could help me determine if it is."

I tilted my head and studied her, not sure what she had in mind. She had pretty eyes, the highlight of an attractive face. I could tell that she was concealing decent breasts in that loose shirt. She must have good tits if she had been a Hooters girl.

She saw that I was looking her over and continued, "Let's finish up here and go try those cookies."

As we drove back to my place she told me that I could add a class to my load if I liked, with additional pay. She also said I could contribute as a club advisor. Five students, four of them young women wanted to form a pre-health club with me as faculty advisor.

I asked if she was serious about both.

"Yes," she smiled, "But you'd have to be careful with that club. I think at least half the women just want to play doctor with you. Hell, maybe even the young man, who knows these days?" She laughed and it was so bright and fun that I had to laugh along with her.

We got back to my house and were each eating a cookie when she said, "You haven't said my name today. It's Jane, you know."

"I know, Jane."

"Ken, let's fuck!"

She came to me and pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside. I did the same with her Hooters shirt, exposing a flimsy bra which I also quickly removed. Her tits were beautiful, full and firm, with rosy nipples sticking straight out from small areolae. I was looking forward to finally fucking her. She started unbuckling my belt as I bent down to kiss her breasts and nipples. As my pants fell to the floor she lifted my head and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I was trying to push her jeans down over her hips when she began to lick my ear, whispering, "Spank me first."

"Mmm," I mumbled as i pulled her pants down along with her panties. Her pussy was perfectly hairless and perfectly ready for a good fuck. Her labia were engorged and I could clearly see her clitoris. I reached down and cupped her cunt in my hand, feeling the moisture on my fingers and pressing the heel of my palm on her clit. She cupped my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze. "Let's finish getting naked," she said. We quickly kicked off the rest of our clothes and she told me to sit down. I sat in the middle of the sofa and she laid across my lap with her ass right in front of me and my cock pressing on her vulva. Her ass was well-rounded and I could see she was hairless on this side of her crack as well. I stroked my fingers through her deep cleft, teasing her asshole.

"Spank me," she repeated, so i slapped one of her ass cheeks. "Harder," she instructed, so I began to slap one cheek after the other with gusto. I could see her ass getting red and I could feel her juices on my cock and thighs. "More!" she wailed. I kept spanking her ass but I really wanted to get my cock into her. My balls were beginning to ache. I shifted around trying to get my cock head into her pussy but could not get into the right position. "Ok," she said finally.

She got off my lap and before I could react she straddled me, grabbed my cock, and lowered her hot, dripping pussy onto me. She looked at me and smiled, then arched her back, offering her tits to me. I took one in each hand as she began to bounce up and down on me. I thrusted into her as I squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples with my fingers. She straightened and kissed me deeply again before she whispered in my ear again. "Grab my ass! Don't cum." she commanded, as she pressed my cock deep inside of her and held it there. Then she rose up off of me, leaving my wet cock waving in the air.

She moved to the side and bent over the seat next to me and looked at me sideways. "Fuck my ass!" she exclaimed as she rubbed herself from front to back, spreading pussy juices into her ass crack. I quickly stood behind her and could see that her middle finger was deep in her own shiny asshole. With one hand I pulled her hand away from her ass and with the other aimed my cock at this new target. I pressed the tip of my raging hard on onto her asshole and she told me to go ahead, so I pushed forward. My glans slid past her sphincter, giving me a thrill and I couldn't help but continue to push the rest of my cock into her. My remnant of foreskin was straining to get in, stretching the skin below my glans as i pushed past her sphincter. I love that feeling. It hurts but mostly feels great. She was flexing her asshole and other muscles like crazy, giving my cock a joyride.

"Ohhh, fuck me! Spank me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she was screaming now as we fucked at each other and I made my best attempt to smack her buttocks on my backstroke before plunging back until I was balls deep in her ass. I was getting closer to orgasm and I reached around her hips and started fucking her hard and fast with shorter strokes. She was rubbing her clit and cunt. As she screamed, "I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming!" I pulled her tightly to me and my load sprayed deep into her bowels. Again and again I pushed and pulled my cock, feeling my cum squirt into her with each stroke until finally I could cum no more. She cried, "Fuck!" with each pulse. I finally pulled out of her and laid my softening cock in her ass crack as I bent over her and took her tits back into my hands. She felt like she was vibrating and I could hear her breathing hard. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I pulled us back upright and she turned to me, her face flushed, her green eyes almost glowing and her smile looking a bit crooked. She looked dazed.

"Did I measure up?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" she replied.

'Let's shower, c'mon." I led her to the shower and once the water had warmed up we stepped in and cleaned each other up. My morning golden shower seemed like a long time ago. She was very gentle when she washed my ass and very tender handling my cock and balls. "Mrs. Cole is very good at shaving sensitive areas, you know." I had been getting hard again until she mentioned Mrs. Cole. No thanks!

I told her that I didn't know and I'd pass, telling her I had just found a new groomer.

"You're fun, Ken. If its a student make sure you do it off campus. Oh and if you do take that club advisor spot and you decide to play doctor, keep that off campus too."

"I get the idea. I've learned my lesson. I'm thinking about that new class too and I'll do that advisory thing, just have the kids come see me."

We stayed in the shower until the water ran cold, exploring each other's bodies and talking about random things. As we dried off, Jane said she would have to leave although she would love to spend the night. I was ambivalent, my little head wanting more attention and my big head wanting sleep. I said that I hoped we could be friends now and maybe do this again some time. "If you behave yourself, I'm sure we will. I have a couple more things I'd like to try with you," Jane promised.

We got dressed and at the door Jane gave me a solid kiss on the lips, no tongue. "Oh, I almost forgot, the cleaning ladies thank you for your apology and said I should tell you that they have some things that you can clean for them." She stuck her tongue out and licked the air as she walked to her car.

I groaned, thinking I'd be eating Mexican soon. But it turned out that one lady was Columbian and the other a Serb. So much for my "woke" score.