Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 05

Story Info
Smith gets shaved and put up wet.
2.3k words
4.41
4.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just beginning to wake up when my phone started buzzing on the nightstand.

"Hello?" I asked, not expecting a Sunday morning phone call.

"Hi Ken, it's Betty. I've got my kit and some time this morning. Should I come over?"

I didn't have to think about her offer for very long. She had offered to help me shave my ball sac. Evidently I'm not very good at it. "Well sure, Betty, let me get out of bed and brush my teeth at least." That sounded a little curt to me so I added, "I'm anxious to see you again!" putting some joy into my voice.

"I'll be there in about ten minutes."

I rolled out of bed, took a leak and brushed my teeth, then threw on a pair of gym shorts. I put on a pot of coffee and it hadn't even finished when the doorbell rang and I went and greeted Betty. She looked great, robust and full of life. I told her so.

"Tammy was right about you. You're a terrific guy. I had so much fun with you, especially after the massage," she grinned at me. "Let's have a look at that bottom before we start."

Betty was Tammy's mother. Tammy was a student that I had a threesome with a few days ago. Betty had come over to give me a therapeutic massage at Tammy's request.

I hoped Betty did not know that I had fucked her daughter. Betty gave an unbelievable massage and then we ended up fucking and Betty spending the night. Betty gave me my first golden shower the next morning.

I turned around and lowered my shorts so Betty could see if my ass was healing from her massage and healing oils and lotions. My ass had been spanked and otherwise brutalized by two women.

"Oh, it looks so much better Ken! I'll put some more lotion on it before I go."

"It really feels fine but I'd love to have you rubbing my ass again."

"Shaving first, sweetie. Let's get you into the bathroom." She directed me into the bathroom and I could see her take a rolled up towel from her shaving kit and spread it on my bed.

In the bathroom, she turned on the hot water in the sink and got a warm washcloth and held it to my face for a minute. "Go ahead and take your shirt off," she directed. She took a shaving mug and brush from her kit, added some warm water and worked up a lather in the mug. She used the brush to lather my face and neck. Then she flicked open a straight razor and began to shave my neck. I tried not to move but was anxious to ask if she was going to use that blade on my balls. When the had finished my neck and started on my cheeks, I asked.

"Mostly, but I have a couple grooming tools for the more difficult spots." I decided not to worry, I literally trusted this woman with my life after our night together. When she was done with my face she cleaned me up with a warm washcloth and stepped out saying she would be right back. She quickly returned with a bowl from the kitchen.

She told me to take my shorts off. She soaked a couple washcloths in the hot water and wrapped one around my cock and balls, telling me to hold it in place and rolled the other into a length of warm cloth. She put that cloth in my ass crack, holding it there as she marched me to my bed. The warm cloths felt good. She had me lie down on the towel, which I soon realized was one of those thin microfiber deals but this one was lined with plastic sheeting. Betty put her kit and a bowl of hot water on my nightstand and lathered up her mug again.

She lifted the cloth off of my genitals and brushed the rich lather onto my cock and balls, lifting my sac to get at the underside. My cock was almost fully erect now but shrank when she lightly held my glans and stroked my shaft with the straight razor. It was a little scary. She pulled on me to keep the skin taut and did a masterful job of shaving my penis.

"You have hairs at the base of your shaft," she said, "and you'll have more higher on the shaft as you get older." I thought that she must have done this to older guys before me. "Do you want to go completely hairless?," she asked.

"Not really, I tried that once and I looked too much like a little kid."

"Ha!," she laughed, "Not with this penis!" She pulled on my glans and moved my cock in a circle a few times, making me harden.

"You sure know how to make a penis happy! You should give lessons on fucking too. The way you used your body and pussy made me feel like we were fucking together in perfect sync. I don't feel that very often."

"Thank you. I've studied the human body for years, male and female, and I try to find ways to have a healthy life and sex is a key part of that."

"Mmm, you are good at it."

"So. Shall I shave you bald down here?," she asked, getting back to the matter at hand, as she applied fresh lather.

"I'd like to leave some bush, I think."

"That's wise. Pubic hair helps disseminate pheromones which are important for a young sexually active male. I'll shave about an inch above or so from the base of your penis and trim the sides, leaving you an attractive triangle of hair while still providing a hairless area for lips to touch."

"That sounds great. Carry on!" I was thinking of a mouth or pussy engulfing my cock and appreciating that being shaved around the base would be a nice feeling for both parties.

She continued with the straight razor and soon had my bush trimmed up and when she showed me with a hand mirror, it looked like my bush was hovering above my package.

"I like it!," I complimented her.

"Now, I'll use a safety razor to shave your scrotum. So she began pulling at my scrotum, creating smooth surfaces that she was able to shave without any problem. All that tugging was making me harder. She used her wrist to hold my cock against my belly as she continued to manipulate and shave me. At times she wrapped her fingers and thumb around the top of my scrotum making the skin tight as my balls stretched the wrinkles from my sac. Finally, she used the warm cloth to clean the entire area. I started to get up, intent on taking her clothes off and making love to her, but she pushed me down and told me to swing my legs up so she could finish the job. She grabbed my legs and we swung them up so that I was folded almost in half and she could clearly see my ass. She pulled the wet cloth from my crack and lathered me up, saying, "I think you'll like how this feels. I'll leave that small grove of hairs at the base of your spine."

I could not object, although I was holding my legs in this uncomfortable position. I felt the safety razor clear away the hair and lather from my balls to the top of my crack. When she shaved around my asshole she covered it with her thumb and shaved away from it. In this position all I could see was my cock staring at me with its one dripping eye. Finally she wiped me up and said she'd like to apply some therapeutic oils that would moisturize and limit hair growth. I started to swing my legs back down but she stopped me and said, "I'll let you apply the oils."

At first I was disappointed but then she moved closer to my face and began to undress. When she was naked, she poured oil onto her tits and told me to rub it in. I had to turn onto my side so I could rub her oily breasts, paying special attention to her hard nipples. She had great tits, soft and wide with sturdy nipples which I knew had suckled four children. She drizzled more oil onto herself and then pushed me onto my back and knelt between my legs. She used her oily tits all over my butt, rubbing oil into my ass cheeks and pushing her oily nipples into my asshole, one after the other. I felt electrified when she did that. She used her tits on the back of my scrotum, always adding more oil, until I was fully oiled. She then brought my legs down on either side of her and started her tit massage of my cock, again spreading precum all over my oily shaft and sac. She squeezed my glans and pulled back on it, opening my hole and pushed a nipple into my cock. It felt like she was plugging into me and I felt her energy flowing into me, my cock tingling and I pushed myself into the flesh of her tit, pressing her nipple tightly against my cock hole.

She pulled away and I groaned from the disconnection. Then I felt her mouth on my cock, sucking the head into her mouth, licking the rim of my glans and then sucking more precum out of me. "I'll be first to try your new haircut," she whispered and took my entire cock down her throat. I could feel her muscles trying to swallow me and I felt her lips tickling the newly shaved area of my pubis. I put my hands on her strong shoulders as she bobbed her head up and down on my throbbing cock. She was in control and just when I could feel my orgasm building she lifted her head off my penis and squeezed the base of my dick with one hand and grasped my scrotum with the other. She held me like that for a couple breaths and looked me in the eye, saying, "I'm going to ride you cowboy," and squatted above me. I raised my hips repeatedly trying to reach her pussy with my dick. She teased me like that for a while before spreading her pussy lips and letting her juices drip onto my cock. Then she slowly lowered herself onto me. It felt as though a warm velvet glove was enveloping me, inch by juicy inch. I let her control everything as I played with her wonderful breasts. When I could feel her pussy lips rubbing on my freshly shaved skin she stopped moving and her cunt began to squeeze my cock. She had such control that I could feel the waves of compression from the base of my cock to its head.

She began to rise and fall with the same rhythm as her contractions, fucking me with glorious skill. I began to push my hips toward her but she waved a finger at me and then held my hips as she went faster. My fuck muscles instinctively continued to try to fuck her in return but she was doing almost all the moving. Her cunt was magical; hot, wet and alive. I was going to cum. She was riding me like a bronco as I finally was able to thrust up at her as she slammed down on me driving my penis into new depths. "Bettttttyyyy," I cried out. She took her hands off of my hips and put her left hand between us where I could feel her tickling her engorged clit with her fingers. The other hand flew into the air and she shouted, "Yeeehaaaa!," as we both erupted into orgasmic bliss. My cum spurted from me over and over, splashing deep into her cunt as her magic muscles spasmed on my sensitized cock.

Finally she collapsed onto me, kissing my face, lips, and neck as I did the same. Our bodies rocked together as we stretched out our orgasms for as long as we could. Eventually my cock softened and slipped from her pussy, trailing my cum and her juices. I rolled her over, off the towel so that I was above her and could kiss her tits and work my way down to her sopping pussy. It felt like I was putting my face near a steaming pot, her pussy was so hot and wet. I licked at her cunt like a cat cleaning itself at first, and then pushing my tongue deep inside. "Do that thing," she said, so I rolled my tongue into a tube and sucked at her pussy like a straw at the bottom of a milkshake, sliding in and out and back and forth. It tasted different with my semen mingled with her pussy juices. I could tell she was cumming again and when I looked up at her I saw her smiling back at me with pure joy.

We were laying there side by side, sweat drying on our bodies and exchanging compliments on each other's fucking skills when Norwegian Wood started playing. That was her phone. She got off the bed, carefully removed the wet towel that had been our underpad, and standing naked, answered her phone. I figured she would be leaving soon so I walked over and started kneading her ass and kissing her shoulders, wanting more of her before she left.

"I have to go," she said as I expected. "The girls are home early and Tammy needs my help. She got into some poison ivy."

I knew that Betty would be the best person to help Tammy so I helped gather up her things and watched her get dressed. I put my shorts back on and followed her out the door and waved good-bye as she backed her car out of my driveway. I had told her that I had saved her number in my contacts from when she had called me and I asked if I could call her sometime. She had answered, "Anytime, sugar," with a bright smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.