All Comments on 'Smoke and Roses'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

the Cutty sark - what a wonderful piece of trivia

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Thank you for stirring the spirit of Robert Burns this Halloween and letting it walk the earth again. I loved your use of adjectives throughout. No, let me take that back. I loved your adroit, artful and virtuoso use of adjectives throughout!

LaceyFiresprigLaceyFiresprigover 1 year ago

Sexy, good phrasing, hot without being totally explicit in every paragraph.

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

I loved this. 5 stars. Great storytelling. A wonderful Halloween story, full of sex and thrills.

BlissMaraBlissMaraover 1 year ago

Fabulous Burns "update". A very enjoyable, sexy and spirited read! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. As ever, you don't disappoint. As the son of a Scotsman, I loved the link to Rabbie Burns' poem. Well-written and enchanting ( and hot!).

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another soul bewitched and lost on Halloween. Good story and we'll updated for today.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Well told and held my attention throughout. Definitely a 5 rating for this theme. Congratulations on a good story.

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

I have never read Robert Burns, so the author's notes at the beginning and end shed some light.

The story itself was mesmerizing. I loved the way you weaved Annie into Tom's "real" life.

elizalooelizalooover 1 year ago

Magnificent! As always, your writing does NOT disappoint. 5 well-deserved stars for your witches and oh, so lucky Tom.

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 1 year ago

This story is so full of passion and drama. It is a reminder of what life should be to one like Tom, drowning in apathy and complacency. He should

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
1796 Followers
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...